(COMPLETED)The Understanding...

By chocolate_dimplez

The sleek, two door Mustang races through the empty streets of Los Angeles at dusk as Kash tries to get away... More

Chapter 1: Intruder
Chapter 2: Information Gap
Chapter 3: Sleeping Issues
Chapter 4: Give and Take
Chapter 5: Merchants
Chapter 6: Fresh Canvas
Chapter 7: Sanity
Chapter 8: White or Black
Chapter 9: Status
Chapter 10: Reputation
Chapter 11: Cameron
Chapter 12: Belonging
Chapter 13: Parallel
Chapter 14: Getting It Right
Chapter 15: Turn
Chapter 16: Property
Chapter 17: It's in the Cookies
Chapter 18: Amber's Eyes
Chapter 19: Intertwined
Chapter 20: Low
Chapter 21: Carol Ann
Chapter 22: Violins and Coffins
Chapter 23: Foundation
Chapter 24: Seeing Double
Chapter 25: Loathe
Chapter 26: Addiction
Chapter 27: Needs and Wants Pt. I
Chapter 28: Needs and Wants Pt. II
Chapter 29: Trapped
Chapter 30: Confess
Chapter 31: Bluff
Chapter 32: Language of Love
Chapter 33: Marriage
Chapter 34: 3 Musketeers
Chapter 35: Women's Rights
Chapter 36: South Pole
Chapter 37: Addiction and Alcoholism
Chapter 38: Dunkan
Chapter 39: Cold Hearted
Chapter 40: Uncle Slim
Chapter 41: Disappearing Act
Chapter 42: Birth Names
Chapter 43: Blue Face
Chapter 44: Trafficking
Chapter 45: Mustang Code
Chapter 46: Pride and Prejudice
Chapter 47: Berry Jealous
Chapter 48: Learning Love
Chapter 49: SOHCAHTOA
Chapter 50: Acid
Chapter 51: Gas
Chapter 52: Youth
Chapter 53: Family History
Chapter 54; Scars
Chapter 55: Part Ways
Chapter 56: Honorable
Chapter 57: Ballroom Bloodbath
Chapter 58:Cops, Robbers, and Criminals Too
Chapter 59: Grenade Belt
Chapter 60: Smile
Chapter 61: Everything Real, Dies
Chapter 62: Copper Drowned Blood
Chapter 63: Explosion
Chapter 64: Bleep Bloop Bleep
Chapter 65: Misunderstandings
Chapter 66: Cutting Deep
Chapter 68: Lustful Dreams
Chapter 69: Times Have Changed
Chapter 70: Letting Go
Chapter 71: Preparation
Chapter 72: Ride or Die
Chapter 73: Playing Fair, Playing Dirty
Chapter 74: Superman
Chapter 75: Monster
Chapter 76: Literary Forensics FINALE PT.I
Chapter 77: Violin FINALE PT. II
Chapter 78: The Ultimate Puppet Master
Chapter 79: The Sequel and My Thanks
Chapter 80: Q & A and Sequel
Chapter 81: Sneek Peek
So...about this book

Chapter 67: The Worst

14.8K 284 209
By chocolate_dimplez

Within the first week of December, we had the tree up and put the rest of the decorations up around the house and on the outside. I turned the Christmas music on in the living room and held Camron, dancing around with him. Marbles was asleep under the tree and Kash was lying on the couch with Riley lying on his back.

"I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause." I sang to Camron as I turned in a circle.

"I better not catch mommy kissing Santa Clause." Kash said all of a sudden and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh whatever." I laughed.

"Riley what do you want for Christmas?' Kash asked her and she became excited.

"I want a remote control car. Two of them so me and you can race it around the house. I want a doll house so that my Power Rangers could have somewhere to live. I want a lot of crayons-" she started listing.

After she finished listing what seemed to be the whole boy's section of the toy book she looked at earlier, Kash sighed, "And who is going to get you all of that stuff?"

"Santa Clause." she told him and Kash huffed.

'Santa isn't real. How the hell does he fit down a chimney?" Kash asked.

"Don't tell her that you insensitive rhino. Of course he's real." I warned him.

"Yeah you rhino. He is real!' Riley argued with him.

Kash flipped on his stomach and looked at Riley who rested both of her hands on his chest and squinted at him. "Explain to me how Santa can fit through our chimney. Since you and your mom know so much."

"Well, he is really soft and pudgy and maybe the fireplace gives him melting powers so that he could slide down." Riley made her argument and I laughed.

"Wouldn't the fire burn him?" Kash asked.

"No. He can't get burned he's Santa Clause. Superheroes don't burn." she argued.

"Santa isn't a superhero." I told her.

"He is so. Right daddy? And you are a super hero too." Riley told him.

"Really? What makes me a super hero?' Kash was curious and asked.

"Well you have bumps on your stomach like superheros." she began.

"You mean abs?" Kash asked.

"Yeah abs and then you have a black car and you have cool phrases." she nodded.

"Like what?" Kash asked.

"You ask too many questions. Just take the confident." she told him and I laughed.

"Oh geez Riley. You mean the compliment." I corrected.

"That's what I said." she looked over at me innocently and then Kash looked at me.

"Cam-planther." he reminded me and we started laughing. Before Riley could get mad, Kash slid on to the floor with her and started tickling her and kissed her cheek, "You are a trip." he said as he looked at her laughing. I noticed that Camron was nodding off so I took him upstairs to sleep and then came back down. Riley was now on the couch and relaxing and Kash was in the kitchen.

Kash was eating a bowl of grapes when I walked in. I stood on the other side of the counter and  leaned on it the same way he was and then started eating them too as we stared at each other. "Is this a game?" he asked me.

"Whoever gets the last grape wins a back massage." I offered.

"Sounds good to me." he told me as we continued to eat the grapes until it got to the end. I was pretty sure that I was going to get the last grape until he pulled the bowl away from me.

"No fair." I complained as he walked over to my side and made me sit on the counter as he turned his back to me and I started rubbing his shoulders.

"There you go." he relaxed.

"Cammie you were talking in your sleep last night." Kash told me.

"Oh boy, what did I say?" I asked him.

"You got up talking some bullshit_ like why did I let Marbles sleep on top of your car and you tried to get up and I was like, sit your little ass_ down." he told me.

"I did have a dream that Marbles was climbing on everything." I remembered.

"Well you were acting crazy." he said. I wrapped my hands around his neck lightly and pretended to choke him.

"Your crazy ass_." Kash pulled my feet and then put me on his back, 'Come on, I want to take a walk." he walked out of the kitchen and into the backyard. Kash started walking around with me on his back and he walked around the play set.

"I was wondering. Should I get Riley everything that she wants for Christmas because it's obvious that I can buy her everything and more but should I?" he asked me and I thought.

"I don't want her to be spoiled but you can buy her some of the things. I don't know myself." he shrugged. "I was going to do some of the Christmas shopping today to get it out of the way early."

"That sounds good. We'll stay here." I told him as I finally got off of his back.

We went back inside and Kash picked me up with one arm, 'Oh no! Put me down or use two hands!" I shouted and he went into the living room and scooped Riley up.

"Rollercoaster!" she shouted.

"You haven't even been on a rollercoaster." Kash told her.

"In a dream I had." she said as Kash fell to the floor with the both of us and rolled us around.

"Love you guys." Kash looked at the both of us, 'And if Camron did more than eat and sleep and he was down here he'd here me say it too."

'I love you too." Riley kissed him on the nose and Kash laughed.

"All of your spit is on my nose."

"I know," she leaned over and kissed me on my eyebrow, "I love you even though you make crazy eyes when I do something wrong." she told me. Kash sat up and then stood up.

"I'll be back." he told us as he went upstairs to change. Later on Kash left to take care of most of the Christmas shopping.

"You want to go and see how Castillo is doing?" I asked Riley.

"He is no fun. He only gives nice hugs but he doesn't run around and play with me." Riley complained.

"Oh come on. I have to see how he is doing." I told her and we went upstairs to get ready. Last I got Camron ready and put him in his carrier, resting him down in the living room. I went into the kitchen and made a couple of sandwiches and then packed them into a bag with a beer, some juices and Camron's food. When we were outside, I hooked Camron's carrier into the car and then made sure Riley buckled her seat belt. We headed over to Castillo's house and his car was there so I saw that he was home.

I had the bag with food and Camron's diaper bag on one shoulder, the carrier in the other hand and then Riley skipped along on the side of me. I rang the doorbell and I heard Castillo, "Who is it?' he asked.

"Why don't you look out of the window?" I gave him a bit of an attitude as the door opened, "And put on a shirt." I looked him over. Castillo did cut his hair from being in the curly flat top like hair style and his light skin was glistening and I could smell that he just stepped out of the shower.

"Hey, could you help me with the bags?" I asked him as he took the two bags off of my shoulder and brought them inside onto the living room couch. I came in after him and Riley ran in, hugging his legs as he turned away, making him step back a bit.

"Wassup Riley." he leaned down and hugged her.

"Where is your Christmas tree?" Riley asked as she looked around.

"I didn't put it up yet." I knew Castillo was lying.

"Okay but you should. Santa might skip your house." she told him as she searched around for the remote and then turned the tv on for herself, "Can I watch tv?" she already became comfortable. I put Camron's carrier down on the couch sideways so that it wouldn't fall and told Riley to keep an eye on him.

I went into the kitchen with Castillo and opened up the bag with the food in it. I took out one sandwich and a juice and passed it to Riley and then came back and passed Castillo one of the beers.

"Have you been eating?" I asked him.

"A little bit." he shrugged his shoulders. I took out the sandwich rolls that I made and gave him two.

"This one is tuna and the other one is ham." I told him as I took one out for myself and a juice.

Castillo unwrapped the ham sandwich and started eating, "Thank you." he told me as I moved over to sit next to where he was standing. I feel so bad for him because he really is going through it all. Castillo messed up so much with Liv and now she's gone. I wonder what Kash would do if something where to happen to me. Castillo's eyebrows were low, the feature that really made him look mean despite his harsh brown eyes and almost permanent scowl that only turned into a smile to annoy you. Castillo considers himself a black guy, maybe he's just unsure about who he is but both of his parents are black. I wish I could know more about him because it would be interesting to know how he ended up looking sweet yet so mean.

"Does Kash know where you are?" he asked me as he opened the beer and drank a little bit of it.

"I don't need to check in with him and I'll text him and let him know." I pulled my phone out and texted Kash. "He went Christmas shopping so he might be out for a while." I told him.

Castillo nodded and I sighed, "So how have you been?" I asked him.

"Obviously I feel like shit_ but I carry around her note because it's like the last real conversation we had, even though I never got a chance to apologize." he told me.

"Stop carrying it around because all it is doing is making you feel like trash." I told him, "Don't make yourself feel bad about it. That's the last thing you should do."

Castillo and I stayed in the kitchen to talk as Riley was caught up in a Dragon Ball Z marathon and watched 3 episodes straight as we sat here and talked. The door bell rang and Kash was here. He slapped hands with Castillo and I left the two alone to talk to each other I the kitchen because I understand they didn't communicate as much.

Camron woke up a while ago so I fed him his baby formula and played around with him a bit. I could hear Castillo and Kash talking and they said that London wanted to have a meeting on Saturday to discuss what they were going to do.

"Mommy." Riley started tapping me, "I want to go home now." she complained.

"Well you have to wait." I told her.

"But I want to go home now." she kept on talking.

"Why do you want to leave?" I asked her.

"I am so bored." she pouted.

"You're three. Don't you find everything amusing?" I asked her.

Riley stomped and turned away from me and I sighed. I know I shouldn't just let her get away with that, "Look at me." I said.

"No." she folded her arms.

I raised my eyebrow and took a couple of breaths, "If you want one you can have one." I said to her simply.

"Have what?" she asked.

'A beating because I'm getting tired of your mouth." I told her, "This is ridiculous."

I tried to pull her shoulder but he pulled away, "No!" she shouted just as Kash and Castillo came into the living room.

"What's going on?" Kash asked.

"Just like every other day. A tantrum and all of this fussing like she doesn't have any sense." I complained.

"Riley stand up.' Kash told her as he stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm not standing up!' she shouted.

"Damn_, she acts just like Cammie." Castillo commented and laughed.

Kash twisted his lips to the side and pulled his hands out of his pockets. He walked closer to her and stood over her, "I'm not your mother, Riley-" Kash began.

"Mommy is a girl and you are a boy." she said.

"That's not what I mean. I'm letting you know that if you don't get up-" he tried to say and Riley tried to speak over him but he shouted even louder, "If you don't get up right now, I will pull you up and beat your ass_ right here."

"No, you can't do that." Riley shook her head and Kash pulled her up by her forearm and smacked her arm one solid time and then on the behind twice. "Stop trying me because I'm really over it." Kash yelled at her as Riley was slow to start crying and when she did, she bawled loudly and grabbed her arm where he hit her and sat back down on the floor.

But I had my hands over my mouth and looked at Kash, "I didn't think you were really going to hit her." I told him.

"I do everything I say that I'm going to do." he picked RIley up and put her on the couch next to me as she cried, "I'm so over this shit_ with you. Stop crying." But Riley still sat there and cried and we stayed a little longer until Kash decided that it was time to leave. Kash carried the diaper bag and the food and then carry Riley. Even though she was mad at him, she still allowed him to pick her up and I had Camron in his carrier.

"Thank you Cammie." Castillo pulled me back and he could only from behind so he did, "You helped a lot."

"Anytime. Call me if you need to talk." I told him as I left.

I saw Kash standing near my car. 'Did you drive here?" I asked him.

"No. After I came back, I hid all of the things I bought away and then just took the walk." he said.

"You got your work out in, that's good." I told him as I put Camron in and he then put Riley inside. Kash decided that he would drive and as he did, Riley stayed in the back with her arms crossed.

Kash kept looking at her in the rear view mirror until he sighed, "Riley I'm sorry for having to give you a whopping but you needed it."

"No, you are such a meanie." she told him.

"I'm not mean but you are way too young to be acting so damn_ disgusting like that." Kash told her, "Oh boy I feel old." he complained and then didn't speak for the rest of the ride.

When we got back home, it was around 6 o'clock and I went and changed Camron's diaper and then fed Marbles. Riley went straight to her room and didn't bother with us and that was fine.

"Are you cooking tonight or do you want me to cook?" I asked Kash.

"Uhm, can you cook? I feel like eating a five star meal." he sucked up to me.

"Stop sucking up." I rolled my eyes as I took out  some packs of pasta and frozen peas and carrots. I put the pasta to boil and then later added the olive oil, chicken breast and the vegetables. I put the mozzarella cheese on top and then turned the stove off. We'll eat a little later.

Kash and I went upstairs and I flopped back on the bed and sighed, "I need a nap." I told him as I soon went under the blankets. Kash crawled under too and huffed.

"Oh fuck_." he said like he just realized something.

"What?" I asked him.

"I'm about to be old as shit_." he told me and complained as he rolled over on top of me, resting his head on my chest and slipping his arms behind my back.

I coughed, "Kash it seems as if you forget that you weight at least 100 pounds more than me." I patted his shoulder blades.

"It can't be that bad." he told me.

"It is." I said.

"Just bare with me as I vent." he said and then sighed, "You know Riley is going to be really pretty when she grows up."

"What made you think about that?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I just don't want her to be one of those pretty girls with a bitchy_ attitude. But I'm afraid that  I won't be able to be there for her. You know like when some asshole_ tried to get her number and I can't be there to shoot at him at least."

"Don't be over protective." I warned him.

"I can't help it. Being over protective is just in my nature." he said. "And I want Camron to be way better than I am."

"I'll make sure of that." I told him. "But we have two kids so far, two more to go and then I retire."

"Oh boy, you are so annoying. Why do you want four kids?" he asked me.

"It's our destiny." I reminded him.

"Just wait a year. And don't try to get pregnant like pulling the condom off when I'm not paying attention or poking holes in stuff. Real talk, don't be trifling about it."

"I am not trifling?" I asked him.

"Whatever you say baby mama." he joked but I gathered my strength and pushed him off of the bed, "And you can sleep right there tonight."

Riley pushed the door open and looked at Kash lying on the floor and I turned to look at her, "You okay, baby?" I asked her.

Riley nodded and walked further into the room, approached the bed and she walked far away from Kash, showing him that she did not want to talk to him.

"Mommy can I eat now?" she asked me as she crawled onto the bed. I brought her under the blanket with me and held onto her.

"In a minute." I told her as I inhaled the smell of her hair.

"Riley are you still mad?" Kash asked her.

"A little bit." she leaned her upper body off of the bed to look at him.

"You do realize that you are in the wrong, right?" he asked her. "You need to fix your attitude."

"You fix your attitude first. That's not fair that you get to be mad for things that are stupid and I don't."

"Who is the adult here?" Kash asked.

"I am." I said, "Now both of you guys stop arguing. Riley you are a little girl and you have to act like one. Respect your parents and Kash you are a grown man arguing with a child, shut your mouth both of you before you see the wrong side of me."

"What wrong side?" Kash asked.

"You earned another night on the floor." I told him.
~

Kash and Cammie had Rebekah come over this Saturday night so that they could go to the South Pole.  London said that they needed to have a meeting because everyone was pretty much stuck on what to do.

"Rebekah, please don't invite anyone over here. Especially one of your boyfriends or something." Cammie warned her as she placed Camron in Rebekah's arms.

"I'm not. I'm not. I was like 16 when that happened." Rebekah told them as she blew onto Camron's cheeks and he laughed.

"But it still happened and you know you can be a little reckless." Kash reminded her as he came down the stairs and took Camron from her. "Iight little man. When I leave, you better hold the house down. If anyone tries to come in just start crying and farting. That's all you have to do." Kash told Camron as he held him up before him and stared at him. Riley was already asleep since it was past 8 o'clock so Kash and Cammie headed out.

"I haven't been to the South Pole in so long." Cammie said as she adjusted her glasses. "Feels like forever."

"I know. I just got there to get the money and handle what I have to handle but we don't stick around there much." Kash shrugged his shoulders as he pulled up at a stop sign and then continued.

Arriving at the South Pole, they went up the back entrance as usual and into the meeting room. Cammie noticed immediately how small the group was becoming. It was Castillo, London, Bonnie, Slim, Blaze, Al, Jason, Travis, Randy and Ivan here, much less from before. The room used to be packed.

As they sat around the table, they spent their time trying to figure out what their next move would be but everyone seemed so broken. They weren't the team they used to be. No one trust each other 100 percent anymore and everyone is off doing their own thing like pursuing actual relationships with people. Jason and Bonnie were going strong, in fact he gave her necklace and told her how much he loved her two days ago. Travis and Carol Ann have plans to get married in the future and Kash and Cammie do too. No one wanted this anymore but they needed to end it.

The gang decided to take a break and relax from all of the stressing over what to do next and Cammie plopped down on the couch and sat back. "Boy oh boy oh boy."

After a while, Blaze strolled over and sat down close to her. Cammie ran her hand though the ends of her hair and rolled her eyes at Blaze who didn't say anything yet. Blaze finally sat back and then put his arm around Cammie's shoulders and Cammie sighed.

"Have you thought about it yet?" he whispered into her ear and because it was unexpected, Cammie shivered.

"Thought about what?" Cammie asked him.

Blaze used his left hand to touch Cammie's knee, "Doing someone different for a change." he told her and when he looked at her, he smiled.

"That wouldn't be right." Cammie shook her head and then looked back at everyone else, especially towards Kash. "I don't-"

"You looked back at Kash to make sure that he wasn't looking at us, didn't you?" Blaze asked.

"Of course because I don't want him to get the wrong idea." Cammie defended herself.

"Okay that's half of the truth but I know you are a very curious person and I don't know-but I think you want to see what I'm about. Is that fair to say?" he asked her.

"No because that is not the case." Cammie folded her arms and turned away from him.

Blaze leaned over, "Stop acting because you know that if it was just the two of us in here you wouldn't given me the okay already, Cam so stop playing with me. Earlier Kash used to cheat on you all of the time and he made you feel like shit_. But now you have the opportunity to make him feel the same way by doing something that will make you feel good and you won't take advantage of that. I thought you were smart, maybe I'm wrong."

"I am smart." Cammie turned around to yell at him but she saw that Blaze was inches away from her face.

"Then do it." Blaze tempted her, "Since you are so smart and you know what you deserve." he bit onto his bottom lip hard as he stared at her intently. Cammie gulped as she looked at how serious he was.

"Why are you doing this?' she looked away from him but Blaze made it know that he wanted her full attention so he touched her face to make sure that she was looking at him.

"I'm just helping a friend in need. That's all." he said to her.

"That's not what friends do." she told him and shook her head.

"But it's how I want our friendship to work." Blaze insisted that Cammie stops playing games. "We'll both benefit from it. I promise."

"But-" she tried to say.

"I don't want to hear it. Just come on." he pulled her up and he eased her out of the room as no one was paying attention.

"Blaze I'm not doing anything." Cammie told him.

"You don't have to." he started going down stairs with her and went to the ground floor where the club was. He got a booth and he ordered a drink for himself and just water for Cammie.

"This isn't right Blaze. I have two kids and Kash and I are together. Can't you just respect that?' she asked him as she sat there trying to ignore the women stripping her clothes off and the group to the side dancing.

"I've always been a person to get what I want and you are making it very hard for me to continue to do that. The only girls I fucked_ with in my life were worthless, broke hoes_ who somehow had money to get all dressed up and do their makeup. I think you're being a little selfish because you won't help me out this one time and any other time you want it."

"Blaze, it's not in my character to cheat. I am just not that type of person." Cammie said to him.

"Just stop thinking about it then."

"I don't see why you are trying so hard. I mean-come on." Cammie complained.

Blaze sighed and sat back, taking a drink, "But didn't I like you first?" he asked me.

"Oh geez." she huffed.

"Just hear me out. I've always been interested in you and you never gave me a chance. I kissed you first that night, not to distract you because we would have killed Elliot anyway but just because I wanted you to at least think about me like how I was thinking about you. But you just stuck with Kash because he's the only guy you were used to. You never even tried to explore and be with someone else." Blaze told Cammie and she listened.

"I mean-I messed up so much in my life and I finally wanted to get something right and I thought you would help me get it right." Blaze looked around, "And to think that all this money I'm making could be gone one day-I don't want to die knowing that someone that I-that I think I loved never gave me a chance because she was forced to be with someone who got her into this shit_ in the first place."

Cammie's bottom lip trembled and blaze kept talking.

"You know-" he chuckled a little and smiled as he looked up, reminiscing, "The day after I kissed you, I was just wondering if you were thinking about me. And I didn't even know your real name yet but I was so hooked on you already. I was thinking about it all already. I wanted to take you out and get you to open up more and talk and then take you to see my mom just so I can rub in her face that I was with a black girl and there is nothing she could do about it."

"I'm sorry but I can't just pick up and leave my family Blaze. It's too late. And I love Kash, I would never treat him like that." Cammie wiped her eyes.

"Then let's just do something that we can keep between us only and it doesn't involve anyone else." he tried to persuade her. 'And if you don't want to be bothered with me anymore, then you don't have to be."

Cammie was thinking about if this would be right or not. She has a family and she doesn't want to sleep with Blaze just because he says he loves her. She almost wants to go and ask Kash for permission to cheat because he did it so many times but he never asked permission. Blaze stood up and walked over to Cammie's side of the table and stretched his hand out to her. Cammie looked at her and Blaze stared back at her, hoping that Cammie would hold his hand and follow him- and she did.

Blaze smiled as Cammie took his hand and stood up, "There you go." he kissed her on the side of her face.

They left through the back of the club entrance where they usually enter to go straight upstairs. This is where they parked their cars and her is where Blaze parked his car. As they approached his car, he turned to face Cammie and he held both of her hands as they stared at each other in the darkness.

He smiled down at her and ran his hands up the sides of her arms and she shivered. "I'm sorry it's not as romantic as I would have wanted it to be but I don't think it's the setting that matters." he told her as he leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips, pulling away slowly to look at her reaction. Cammie still had her eyes closed and she slowly opened them as lust washed over her body and she felt like giving in right now was shoving her deeper and deeper into the pits of hell when her time is up.

Blaze opened the back seat car door and made Cammie sat down and he pushed her down on her back. Cammie looked up at him as he rubbed the side of her face and he got into the car also and then closed the door. Now that the two were in this tight space together, their breathing quickened. Blaze because this is what he has been waiting for and Cammie because she couldn't believe this is what she was about to do.

Blaze kept his body from lying fully on her and started to kiss her, trying to see if Cammie would kiss him back but right now he was doing all of the work. "Come on, Cammie. Don't do me like that." he said in between kissing her. "Just do it."

Cammie paused for a while and played with his shirt, "You're not doing anything wrong Cammie. Stop over thinking it." he persuaded her.

"It's not that. It's just that I want to be on top." she told him nervously and Blaze's face burned red. He was taken aback but flipped onto his back and put Cammie on top of him and they continued to kiss. Cammie knew this was wrong in her mind but all she could think about was all of the other women Kash has been with.

As Blaze's car shook with his steady movement from kissing and shifting, fully clothed. And because of that movement, any one from the outside would think that much more was going on but the heat between Cammie and Blaze started building and they were sweating and kissing more passionately.

They were both so into it as the smoke from a cigar escaped into the midnight air, rising high and then separating. The back door was opened and Kash was standing there, taking another drag from the cigar and blowing it out as he leaned against the door frame. Standing behind him was Slim who looked at Blaze's car. Kash's face showed deeply how angry he was but he just stood there.

"Cammie doesn't strike me as that type of person and-does it really matter?" Slim asked.

"Oh it fucking_ matters." Kash said dryly as he took a longer drag and blew it out again. "It matters a whole lot."

"What are you going to do?" Slim asked him.

"I don't know." Kash shrugged, "What should I do?" Kash looked back at Slim and Slim knew that he was mad anything he said could tick him off at this moment.

"I'm just saying. You did her dirty before, real dirty. And you were Cammie's first, she had no one else. Let her enjoy it. That's how I feel about it."

"But Cammie and I didn't love each other yet. That's my thing. We didn't have anything yet." Kash said.

"You may not have loved her but she sure as hell loved you a whole lot that she let you have it first and stayed faithful all this while."Slim defended.

"That doesn't make it right. We have two kids and we're trying to build something." Kash said, "So all the things I did in the past makes it right for her to stir trouble up now"

"I know Cammie and I know that she doesn't really want this. Trust me, she loves you and she won't go through with it. And my brother-don't be mad but he loves her and that is something he is not going to let slide so he's going to do whatever he has to do to prove to Cammie that she should be with him. He doesn't hate you, he just wants what he wants and Cammie is obviously it." Slim said. "Just don't hurt him."

Kash stomped the cigar out and as he did, Cammie pushed Blaze off. "I'm not doing it." Cammie told him.

"Why not?" Blaze asked as he was just starting to remove his shirt.

"Because this isn't right." she shook her head.

Blaze looked at her for a while and then kissed her long and hard, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." she nodded and wiped her tears, "I just can't do it."

"I respect that." he said and put his shirt back on. After they collected themselves, Blaze opened the car door and stood up, with his hands on his head as he took a couple of breaths. Cammie got out and closed the car door and straightened her clothes out.

"Don't cry." Blaze told her. "I'm not mad at you."

Kash looked over at Slim, "Do you think they notice us standing here?" he asked.

"Nope or they are too ashamed to face us." Slim said, 'And don't make her cry."

"I won't intentionally." Kash said.

Blaze finally heard a voice and he turned around to see Kash and his brother standing there and he was shocked at first and then just smiled it off and leaned against the trunk of his car.

Cammie looked over at the door and when she saw Kash, she felt like collapsing. Cammie looked at Blaze and he looked at her, "Go and talk to you husband.' he told her.

Cammie tried to walk over but her legs were shaking and so was her lips as tears rolled down.

"Slim-" Kash said.

"What?" Slim looked at how bad Cammie felt.

"Don't let me hit her alright because I'm trying not to." Kash said as he looked at Cammie approaching. Slim tried to pull Kash back so he could let Cammie pass because right now Kash was standing in the door way and Cammie feels bad enough for almost doing it.

But as Cammie got closer, Kash became more angry and finally she was before him. "I didn't do anything with him." she told Kash.

"I don't give a fuck_ about what you did and didn't do. You thought about it and you came outside and you wanted to fuck_ with him. So it doesn't matter whether you wanted it or not. You are outside!" he shouted at her.

'Calm down." Slim told him but Kash took a step closer and looked down at the top of Cammie's head.

"I should fuck_ you up right here, like punch you dead in your face." he clenched his teeth. "Look at me." he pulled the back of Cammie's hair and made her look up at him. Kash looked at her face and saw that her eyes were filled with tears and they were running fast. He felt terrible all of a sudden because he remembered hitting Riley and how she cried and he wanted to smack Cammie around so bad but he wouldn't bring himself to do it.

Instead he pulled her inside by the back of her hair and she yelled, "I swear you keep on with this revenge shit_ and I'll really put my hands on you." Kash yanked her around a couple of times.

"Don't fucking_ hit her!" Blaze yelled as he looked towards the door. Kash looked at Cammie and then pushed her.

Kash walked back to the door to confront Blaze but before then he heard car tires and Slim rushed outside. "Hey! Hey! Hey!" Slim started shouting and when he got out there he saw it all too late.

The black van was barreling down the alley in Blaze's direction and Blaze was so blinded by the bright white lights that he couldn't move fast enough.

"Alejandro move!" Slim shouted at Blaze. But the black van slammed into Blaze, pinning the lower half of his body between the hood of the van and the trunk of his car.

Kash drew his gun quickly and Slim started shouting, "No! No! Stop!" he shouted even though it was done. Blaze's legs were damaged and he was crushed. Blaze leaned over on the hood of the van with blood pouring from the corner of his mouth as he fought to stay alive.

"Ah....ow..." Blaze mumbled as he grew weaker. Cammie ran outside and saw the scene and screamed.

"Blaze!" she yelled and Kash looked at her.

"Go back inside!" Kash shouted at her.

Slim was out of it and as the rest of the gang came rushing out with their weapons, he yelled, "You bitch_ asses_! He's all that I have left!" Slim shouted as he went to the driver's seat and smashed the glass, making his fists bloody already. He forced the door open and grabbed the first man out who ran into Blaze and took his gun, beating the man over the head repeatedly.

"You killed the one and only person that I had left in this world that knew me inside and out! I didn't have anyone else but him! My best friend my whole life! My fucking_ brother!" he shouted as the guys face was bashed in and no longer resembled a face and still Sim shot him multiple times. The second guy in the truck stepped out and waved his hand and suddenly three more trucks raced down into the alley. Castillo didn't waste time and gunned the guy down.

"Spread out!" Kash shouted to the gang and they did so, getting ready as ix men from each truck hopped out. Castillo tried to load his gun but instead his bullets scattered.

'Damn_!" he shouted and picked them up as fast as he could and then started shooting with the rest of the gang.

Slim was trying to push Blaze's car so he could get to his brother and when he did. he saw that Blaze's legs were completely destroyed. He dragged him inside and sat down with him. "You're alright man. Just get up."

Blaze moaned, "My legs Carli_" he tried to say but was winded with the pain.

"Everything is good." Slim looked at his brother, 'Right Cammie?"

Cammie covered her face and sat down because she knew that it was the end of Blaze. "Blaze please be okay."  she made her way over to him.

Blaze took all of his energy and raised it to touch Cammie's face and the blood stained hr cheek, "You are so beautiful,, why do you cry so much?" he asked her and more blood came from his mouth. "I just want the both of you to know that I cared about you-so" he coughed up the blood "much. More than anyone else here."

"You're good, come one man don't start saying that stuff." Slim cried as he drowned out the sound of bullets.

"Maybe wherever I end up, I'll see Mateo and abuela with her racist ass_ but I'll be fine, Carlito. I'm all good." Blaze said, "Just live please and don't forget about me. And know that I love you for always having my back and getting me cleaned up." Slim squeezed his twin brother's hand.

"And Cammie you know that I love you so much." Blaze managed to smile at her but winced at the pain in his legs, "I love seeing you smile and I like how brown your skin is and your hair when you don't straighten it. And we're two different people and that's fine and it's okay if you don't love me that way but I loved you more then any other girl in my life and I want you to know that you mean something to me."

"I'm sorry Blaze." was all Cammie could say. "I love you too." she told him and Blaze's eyes widened and he smiled and soon his body was limp and he no longer moved. Slim started shaking his brother and turned away for a moment to collect himself.

"Alejandro come on." he shook him, "You play around too much."

Just then Jason came inside, holding Bonnie up as she was crying and holding her stomach, "Jason you have to help me." she told him as he put her down on the ground not too far away.

"I am baby. I am." tried to stop the bleeding. But a double barrel rifle ripped Bonnie's stomach to shreds and shot through her back.

"Baby do something." she told him but soon Bonnie stopped moving.

"I'm trying. I'm trying." Jason told her as he tried to stop the bleeding knowing that she was dead already. "I'm trying baby, just get up." he told her.

"Go! We got 'em! Go!" we heard and the vans screeched off.

Outside, Randy's body laid on the ground with a bullet whole starting from his left cheek and going through the right and one in his gut. Ivan's arm was grazed but was gushing blood. Cammie looked at the madness around her and looked for Kash and she was so overwhelmed when he came in, looking at the remaining of his friends. He had a tap recorder in his hands and threw it down and it played.

"Now that I have you all where I want you, let the real games begin. Bonnie, Blaze, and Randy you were on my to kill list and hopefully you were taken care of. I'm getting one step closer to wiping you out and I can't wait until all of you are gone. Especially you Cammie...I can't wait for you." Diablo's voice came over and then it stopped.

"What are we going to do?" Jason shouted as he held his chest. Slim was still trying wake Blaze and Travis was checking Randy for a pulse and there was none.

"We wait." Kash said and sat down. The first time he actually gave up, "We just wait."

_To start from the top,what do you guys think about Kash having to hit Riley. That was really crazy. There is too much going on for me to write all of these questions but leave me a very long comment please because I have SAT on Saturday, wish me luck! Please leave a long comment and silent readers also. I am so nervous but it's about to get real. RIP BLAZE BONNIE AND RANDY. I knwo some people are going to be like, I;m not reading but I cried, especially for Blaze. Write about what you liked or noticed._

_ILY! ILY!_

NEXT CHAPTER MAY 5TH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.3K 52
Imani is a Sophomore in college, a few months into the first semester she comes across this guy that she recognizes but doesn't know from where. Her...
417K 21K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
1M 23K 25
For the love of God, this is a very cringe book, I wrote it in 2018. It's not realistic, it's very full of "2017 cringe". You don't have to read it...
17K 300 16
Payton Davis and her family, except for her slutty little sister Alexis, have been boosting cars ever since she could remember. Every time one of her...