Boku No Hero's +18 One-Shot S...

By Weebtactics

A series of one shots with our favorite cinnamon sun child getting all the girls attention. Izuku is such a p... More

My Giant Girlfriend [Izuku x Yuu/Mt. Lady]
Secret [Izuku x Fem Katsuki]
Sea Foam Bubbles [Izuku x Kaoruko Awata/ Bubble Girl]
Spirited Away [Izuku x Reiko Yanagi]
A Puppeteer's Love Story [Izuku x Meri]
-Notice-
Love Spice Secret [Izuku x Toga]
Once You've Slept with a Pervert [Izuku x Fem Mineta](Lemon)
I Only Have Eyes for You...And Your Tits [Izuku x Tsuyu] (Pervert Izuku AU)
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [1/3]
A Night with Tricks and a Treat [Izuku x Jirou] [Lemon] ~Halloween Special~
Caretaker [Izuku x Shoebill] (Tribute Chapter)
Eternal Servant [Izuku x Rachel] (BlazBlue)
Secret Thurst [Izuku x Momo]
A Gift From the Heart [Izuku x Itsuka] (Christmas Special)
Walk a Mile With Us [Izuku x Red Shoes] (Human Girls)
With All My Love [Izuku x Fem All Might/Yagi Toshinori] (Japan Mythology AU)
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [2/3]
Shy Sweetness [Izuku x Futaba] (Persona 5)
Unblessed Heart [Izuku x Hestia](Danmachi)
Sound Souls Together Again [Izuku x Maka] (BNHA x Soul Eater)
A Scaly Turn of Events [Izuku x Ryuko Tatsuma/Ryukyu]
Paralyze Feelings [Izuku x Fem Kaminari]
A Dating Sim called "Life's Odd Love"[Izuku x Fem Shigaraki]
My Sleepy Tsundere Beauty [Izuku x Fem Shinsou]
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Midnight] (Final Part: Lust)
The Student Council's Relationship [Izuku x Medaka] (Medaka Box)
-A Nekomata's Sin, A Bankeneko's Song- [Izuku x Koneko](Highschool DxD)(Lemon)
Care for Something Sweet Valentine? [Izuku x Android 21] (Dragonball Fighterz)
You Can't Copy your True Feelings (Izuku x Fem Monoma)
A Red Rose and Green Emerald Equal a Heart of Gold (Izuku x Ruby)[RWBY]
Love is Business [Izuku x Lily] (One Punch Man)
The Fourth Wall is the Gate to Love! [Izuku X Gwenpool] (Marvel)
Fallen into A Spider's Love (Izuku x Spider-Gwen/Gwen Stacey) [Marvel]
That's My Man! (Izuku x Toga x SpiderGwen x Gwenpool)
Shall we Dance? [Izuku x Mina]
A Bunny Attracting a Crow and a Frog [Izuku x Fem Tokoyami x Tsuyu]
The Illegal Love Story [Izuku x Kazuho Haneyama/Pop-Step]
Just Smile [Izuku x Nana Shimura]
A Lie of A Lover [Izuku x Ochako] Anime Expo Exclusive One - Shot
Teach Me! Ojiro-Chan! [Izuku x Fem Ojiro] (Anime Expo One Shot Special)
The Detective that Stole My Heart [Persona 4] (Izuku x Naoto)
~My Red and White Santa Baby~ (Izuku x Fem Todoroki)(Christmas Special) [Lemon]
Love is an Explosion of Feelings! (Izuku x Megumin) [Konosuba]
Let Your Heart Speak Volumes [Izuku x Xion] (Kingdom Hearts)
A Woman Who Says More with Her Heart [BNHA x Smash Bros.] (Izuku x Lucina)
A Devil Crys to the Heavens [Izuku (V) x Ibara] (BNHA X DMC)
I Summoned a Wife? (Izuku x Lucoa) [Bnha x Dragon Maid]
The Immortal Grim Promise [BNHA x RWBY] (Izuku x Salem)
10 Billion Percent Chance of Love With Science! (Izuku x Kinoko)
There's Reason why Mordred is Red (Izuku x Mordred)[Fate/GO]
Tha Foul Mooth Darlin' o Mine [Izuku x Gloria] (PokΓ©mon) (Lemon)
Blood Daddy (Lemon) (Yaoi)
A Sage's Requirement to Ascend Virginity [Izuku x Meidri] [Lemon]

Love Moves Forward like a Shark [Izuku x Fukase Shiga]

70.2K 358 580
By Weebtactics

This was thanks possible to the artist that allowed me to write their OC in the fanfic. All art rights reserved to the artist on Twitter named Weri Wolf (@erikiri_ )
Link for their Twitter: https://twitter.com/erikiri_?lang=en
=================================================================================

'Why? How could she do this to me?' Izuku thought as he walked down tward the beach with a bag and towle draped over his hair. Shading him from the heat from the burning sun. Tears fell from his eyes as he remembered what happened. 'No, I just want to forget that. Forget about her. I just...need to get my mind off.'

He shook his head as he was finally here at Dagobah Beach. "Hopefully a good swim can help me forget." He muttered to himself as he picked a spot and setted up. Taking off his shirt as his body revealed his muscular, lean build adorned with pecs and a six pack. Stretching out his limbs before going into the water.

"Gotta make sure I don't get a cramp." Izuku said as he noticed the beach was empty. He then noticed at the pther side of the beach was a girl with pink hair and a tail with fins on the end. She was wearing a bikini top and black shorts on as she stretched and went right into the water. 'Guess I'm not the only one here.'

Izuku saw the girl splashing in the water, only reaching to half of her thighs. She looked nervious as she shifted back and forth. Undecided whether to go deeper into the water. "She looks nervious. Why would someone with aquatic like quirk be afraid of the water?" Izuku said as he then thought more about that in his head.

He suddenly heard splashing and turned his head. His eyes widened as he saw the girl splashing and her head struggling to get air as water splashed into her mouth. "Oh shit!" Izuku swore as he jumped into the water and swam over to the girl fast. "Hold on, I'll get you back to shore." Izuku said as he grabbed her by the waist as he swam over to the shore.

The waves helping them to shore as they walked on the sandy beach and shook their heads and body to get rid of water and sand on their bodies. "Th-*Couch*Thanks for the save, um..." The girl said as she looked over to Izuku and noticed him as the only one else on the beach. Izuku looked at her and offered his hand.

"Izuku Midoriya." He said as she shook his hand. 'Strong grip.' "I'm Fukase Shiga. Again, thank you for saving me there." The girl now known as Fukase said as Izuku blushed a bit. "I-It was nothing. But, what were you doing to cause you to nearly drown?" Izuku asked as she looked away embaressed.

"I-I wanted to get better...at swimming." She said on a soft voice as Izuku tilted his head in confusion. She noticed this and then began to explain. "I sort of have a combination of my parent's quirks. Shark + Metal Absorbtion. I have shark like features and what ever metal I eat makes my bones take the properties of whatever metal I eat."

Fukase said as she opened her mouth, showing a pair of sharp teeth and wagged her tail fin to show her shark features. "But because of my metal bones, I'm terrible at swimming. And who's ever heard of a shark that can't swim?" Izuku caught on to what she was actually doing.

"So you were just practicing how to swim to get better at it huh? Makes sense, but why in the deep part?" Izuku asked. "The water was only to my waist." Fukase said as Izuku's eyes widened in shock. 'She's that bad at swimming!?' He thought as he saw her looking away in embaressment and seemed to berate herself for it.

"I-If you want, I can give you a few tips on swimming." Izuku suggested as her hear shot up and looked at him with widened eyes. Fukase went close to him and held his hands in joy. "Really!? You can teach me!" She said as Izuku's face grew redder by the second and stuttered at his words till he managed to talk again.

"Y-Yeah. I-I can help you with how to swim. I come here every now and then to just enjoy the water." Izuku said as he was suddenly being dragged into the water. "Well what are we waiting for! Come on and teach me!" Fukase as she trudged into the water, careful not to trip over and fall in the water and drown again.

Hours passed as the sun was beginning to set down on the beach. They had managed to get Fukase to swim a bit in the waist zone of the water, but still preferred closer to the shore as she could swim a bit better there. "I think that's enough for today, any more and we'll get all wrinkly and have sand everywhere." Izuku said as she nodded in agreement and swam to shore.

"Thanks again for helping me with swimming, it's getting a bit better thanks to you." Fukase said as they headed to the bathrooms to rinse off and change. "Don't mention it." Izuku said as they brieflt went to their respective restrooms and rinsed off. 'Well, I certainly wasn't expecting for today turning out like this.' He thought as he ran his had through his hair as the cold water rinsed through his body.

His mind wandered to those memories he whished to forget. How he discovered the unforgettable truth, and witnessed it right before her eyes. His eyes shut tight as he punched a dent in the wall in frustration. "Never again do I want to experiance that which I felt." He muttered to himself as the watter had stopped and grabbed his towel to dry off.

Returning outside wearing a pair of black shorts and a white tee shirt with the kanji for "Super Fight" he decided to wait on Fukase the very least. She had came out wearing black ripped jeans and boots. Along with a white tee shirt underneath a black-blue zip-up hoodie with the decal of a fish skelleton. 'That actually sutes her pretty well.'

"Hey, do you mind teaching me how to swim more? Whenever you have time that is." Fukase asked as Izuku blushed a little bit and sctatched the back of his neck in embaressment. "A-Are you sure, I'm not a professional swimmer or trainer or anything." She shook her head no and flashed him a toothy smile.

"Nah it's better to have a friend teach you then having to deal with some boring coach." Izuku looked at her as she acknowledged him as her friend. "A-Alright, I'll teach you." Izuku said as they both brought out their phone and tap them against each other. A small chime rang from both of their phones as they now had eachother's contact.

'Oh crap! I'd better get home.' "I-I'll text you later Shiga-san. Bye!" Izuku said as he waved her by and ran back to his appartment. "Call me Fukase! Shiga makes me sound old!" She said as she smiled and headed back to her home before she'd get a talking to from her parents. Ever smiling as she strolled down the road.

[Time Skip: 3 Weeks]

Izuku had been relitivly happy to say the least. Every day he and Fukase had texted and video called each other and just talked. On weekends they'd meet at the beach for more swimming lessons and later just hang around. Currently, he was texting her before his class had start.

Shiga-san: *Hey wanna hang out after school today?*

Izuku: *Sure! I feel like today's gonna seem boring already!*

Shiga-san: *Sweet! I'll wait for you outside the gate of UA after. Gotta go, teach is coming in. L8r

Izuku: *Kay, see ya*

"Midoriya?" Izuku flintched as he put away his phone to see Iida waking up to his desk. "H-Hey their Iida? N-Need something?" Izuku asked as he received a nod and motioned his hands to follow.They both walked outside and a few feet away from the class.

"W-Well I don't mean to sound as I'm insulting or offending you or anything. But, Uraraka and I's three month anaversary is today and, well, was wondering where you took her out when you two...dated." Iida said as best as he could without seeming to offend Izuku. But Izuku just hummed and thought of a best answer.

"W-Well when we dated, we'd just go to the park or the mall. Nothing too fancy or formal. So I'd say an outing at the park or shop a bit around the mall would be fine. Take her out to dinner and whatnot."Izuku said as Iida bowed at him.

"T-Thank you Midoriya. I shall take your advice for the best. Wish me luck tonight." Iida said as he walked back to class and told Uraraka what they would do, though him, he listed their activities for the evening. Izuku's face shifted to a sad smile as he leaned against the wall and looked out the clear blue sky.

Memories returning as he quickly dried off tears before they could form in his eyes. "Why did you leave me for him....Ochako." Izuku said as his voice cracked as he remembered what happened several months ago.

[Flashback]

It was a cold winter day. Snow beginning to fall gently on the ground as everyone soon left home. Izuku however, stayed behind as he told Ochako to meet him behind the school. He wrapped his scarf and buttoned his coat as he pulled out a small box from his backpack.

"I hope she'll love this." Izuku said as he opened the decorated box lid to see if the inside had been damaged. "Ahh~ Good, it's still perfect." Izuku said as he grabbed his belongings and left the class with the box in hand. Heading to the back of the school earlier than she would get their.

"Ah I cant wait to see the surprised look on her face when she sees thi-" Izuku's words were frozen in his mouth as he got outside. But when he was there, he saw something that broke his heart. There was Ochako, kissing another guy with such love and passion, a guy he couldn't believe. Tenya Iida.

"Are you sure we should be doing this? Aren't you and Midoriya still dating?" Iida said as they pulled away from the kiss as Ochako looked at him. "Y-Yeah but, lately things just feel as if this isn't going anywhere. It's like if we're just friends and I wanted more out of him. I-I'm gonna try to lay it down gently and break it off." She said as Iida wrapped his arms around her and patted her back.

'Y-You were..gonna break up with me?' Izuku thought as he couldn't take it anymore and cried. He ran off, dropping the box on the snow covered floor as the contents inside spilled open. Revealing a cake with white and pink frosting with strawberries on top. Looking to be hand made and written in frosting were those simple words that shattered him. "I love you Ochako! Happy Birthday!"

[Flashback End]

Since then, they hadn't spoken for a few weeks until he came out of his sadden depression and they talked. Both agreeing to still be friends and no harm between them. But how can there be no harm when she's already harmed his innocent love for her and shattered his heart that day. Never the less, he still supported her and Iida's relationship and tried to be a good supporter.

Izuku sighed as he went back to class and continued on with his day. Hanging out with Iida and Ochako. Helping those in their school work if they needed it. And actually helping him forget those painful memories, Bakugou insulting him and threatening him to kick his ass. Pretty soon after, the day was called to an end as he walked out of school.

'Never thought Kacchan's insults almost made me forget about it. I almost want to thank him.' "Deku!" He heard footsteps from behind him as Iida and Ochako were catching up to him. "Well, lets head to the station shall we?" Iida said in a humorous tone as they were walking to the front gates. "Hey Midoriya!" A voice cried out as Iida and Ochako saw a girl in a 'fish hoodie' waving at them.

"Ah! Shiga-" "Fukase! Come on, I keep tellying you it's fine to call me by my first name. Anyways-" She grabbed his hand and ran off the sidewalk and ran with excitement in her step. Lets go have some fun!" "Y-Yeah!" Izuku said as he was dragged along as she took them to the mall.

"Well we've got the time to spend so lets make the most of it." Fukase said as they began their hang out at the arcades. Where she discovered that Izuku bested her at every fighting an shooting game their. "Dang Midoriya, your are impossible to beat at these types of games." Fukase deadpanned as she saw her character get K.Oed for the fifth time already. 

"W-Well I've always had a soft spot for old arcade fighting games and the functions work juat about the same with the newer games." Izuku said as Fukase noticed something was wrong with him. 'He hasn't stuttered like that in a while. What's wrong with him?' She thought as they kept playing until they decided to call it a break and headed to the food court. 

"I'll be back with some drinks." She said as she walked and blended in with the large crowd. Leaving Izuku to his own thoughts and wonder what he felt. 'Why am I feel ing this way twards her. I thought I'd wait till I was fully over the fact that she dumped me. Maybe, she's different...' "BOO!" "Gahh!"

There in front of him was Fukase holding two drinks and she made a scaring motion with her hands and teeth (Look at the picture). "Here." She said as she handed him a sold drink and sat next to him on the bench. "You've seemed kinda down. Wanna talk about it?" She asked as he sipped on his drink.

"I-I don't want to bother you with my problems." Izuku said as he felt an arm wrap around his neck as he was brought close to Fukase. "I'm not getting out of this aren't I?" He said as Fukase nodded and he sighed as he was succumbed by her iron hold. He then told her why he was so distant with his emotions. And about his break up a few months back.

"Hey, Izuku. I'm gonna start calling you by first name too. Izuku, you want my honest opinion of this?" Fukase said as he was still in her hold and could only nod yes. "She made a mistake. And is a bitch to be dating another behind your back. I mean, you help others and a great guy. I just don't see why she'd wanna dump you." Fukase said as they both blushed at the moment they had just now. 

"T-Thank you Shi-Fukase-chan." Izuku said as he also wrapped his arm around her neck, putting them in the same position as each other. "What say we blow this place and head to the beach." Fukase suggested as he nodded and they left the mall hand in hand. As walking a couple recognized Midoriya and were shocked to see him with another girl. The girl in that couple, felt a pang of guilt and regret at the sight of him.

Fukase and Izuku were now at the beach where the sun setted gently down on the ocean waves. They both took their socks and shoes off and rolled up their pants, simply walking alongside the sand and water. "Odd, after a whole day of games and you telling me about your problematic break up, we ended up coming to a place where couples go to." Fukase comented as they both shared a small laugh. 

"You sure you can even step foot in the water without drowning yet?" Izuku asked playfully as that earned him a playful punch to the shoulder as she strolled off a bit away from him. "Hmmm, don't know. Maybe a certain someone wouldn't mind giving me lessons from now on? And taking me out every now and then." Fukase said as she walked back to him close as their noses were almost touching.

Izuku blushed a bit as he figured out what she was implying. "Are you-" "Yes." "Does that make us?" "Yes" "Should we, ki-" He was beaten to the punch again as she shifted her feet up a bit to reach his lips and gave him a quick kiss. Freezing him up and turning more red than the sunset. "Don't worry, like sharks, love moves forward. So lets see where this leads us."

Izuku nodded as she giggled at his cute embaressed face. "Let me guess, I stole your moment didn't I?" Fukase said as he could only nod yes and laughed harder. She scooped up a bit of sea water and splashed him with it. "Hey! It's on now!" Izuku said as he went in the water with her as they splashed and ran along the shore. First avoiding each other's splashes, then soon holding each other's hands and basking in the sea bream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849 1 24
Just a bunch of BNHA one shots because I have so many ideas but not long enough for their own book lmaooooo. WARNINGS Angst Fluff Cussing Semi-Smut/S...
30.3K 283 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
23K 404 30
Just a bunch of one shots for my green haired boy :) a lot of fluff and angst Please know that I do not own Izuku or any characters of MHA just y/n...
222 4 10
Just BNHA one shots, drabbles, and headcanons. Feel free to check out :) Requests are currently open!