Zor-Allen Love Story

By Sydneys2003

One night out can change someone's life. Lucky for Barry Allen, that change goes by the name Kara Danvers. K... More

01. Strangers
02. Coffee and Arguements
03. SuperFlash
04. Dinner Dates
05. The Sister and The Boyfriend
06. The Flash's Speed
07. Meeting the West's
08. Supergirl
09. Back to National City
10. A World Away
11. Surprises
12. The Danvers
13. Hallucinations
14. What's Real and What's Not?
15. Broken Hearted
16. For the Girl Who Lost Everything
17. S.T.A.R. Labs
19. Team-up
20. Trip to Metropolis
22. Killer Frost
23. Christmas!
24. Moving In Together
25. Nightmares
26. The Fate of Kara Danvers
27. The Future
28. Savitar
29. Dreams
30. Telling Clark & Eliza
31. Krypto the Dog
32. She Knows
33. Girls Night Out (Part 1)
34. Girls Night Out (Part 2)
35. Guys Night Out
36. The Wrath of Savitar
37. Kara and Alex
38. Travel to the Future
39. Savitar's Identity
40. Cause and Effect
41. 'Just In Case I Die'
42. Cry for the Fallen
43. Memories of an Angel
44. Run, Barry, Run
45. Funeral
46. In Memory of Martian Manhunter
47. Barry and Kara
48. Never Home
49. Falling Out
50. The Elongated Man
51. Trying to Rebuild
52. Saving a Relationship
53. The Announcement
54. West - Thawne Wedding
55. Wedding Planner Iris West
Extra: Engagement Party
56. Krypton, Kryptonian, Kryptonite
57. The Break Up
58. Midvale
59. Save the Date
60. Worldkillers
61. Christmas 2017
62. Bridesmaidzilla
63. Legends of Super-Flarrow
64. Valentine's Day
65. The Future Flash
66. A Speedster's Birthday
67. Bachelor - Bachelorette
68. Taken Away
69. Missing
70. "He's Dead"
71. She's Broken
72. More Than A Friend
73. More Alien Than Human
74. Kal-el of Krypton
75. The Flash Returns
76. Couples Therapy
77. Back to the Start
78. Reign

21. Thanksgiving with the Danvers'

3.7K 74 20
By Sydneys2003

National City - Kara's POV

It was Thanksgiving, and as always, we were gathered in my apartment. Winn, James, Alex, Barry, and I were all waiting for Eliza to show up. That's when I heard a knock at the door. 

"I'll get it." I said, standing up and racing to the door. I ran to the door to find Eliza standing there. I hugged her and welcomed her inside. When I shut the door, I motioned for Barry to come over, and he did. 

"Kara, is this your friend from Central City you were telling me about?" Eliza asked as she set down her things by the front door. 

"Um, well. This is my boyfriend from Central City. Barry, this is my adopted mother, Eliza."

"Dr. Danvers, it's an honor and a privilege." Barry said, shaking her hand. 

"Please, call me Eliza." Barry nodded. 

"Well, Kara tells me that your a brilliant scientist." Barry commented, trying to win Eliza over. "I'm actually a CSI for CCPD."

"Really?" Eliza asked, impressed. I quietly chuckled as they walked over to the couch to continue their conversation. 

After about an hour, all the food was prepared and we were sitting at the table. Before we ate, Eliza caught my attention. 

"Kara, will you do us the honors?" I nodded and stood up. 

"So, it is a Danvers family tradition that, right before the meal, we go around and we say what we're thankful for." I sat back down. "Whoever wants to go first." 

That's when Winn stood up. "I'll go first." 

"Kara, I for one would like to say how thankful I am to have such an understanding friend." Winn said a few others words, then James, Alex, and Eliza went before Barry stood up. 

"Well, um. I'm thankful for you guys, and letting me join you for this dinner. And I am thankful for Kara, because you are not only an amazing friend and superhero, but also an amazing girlfriend." I smiled before he sat back down and we kissed. 

After we ate, Winn and James left and it was only Eliza, Alex, Barry, and me. 

"Barry, you have to be back in Central soon. You should leave." I told him as we picked up. 

"I'm going to help you clean up the apartment then leave. It's the least I can do for you inviting me." Barry said smiling. 

Alex and Eliza walked into the kitchen and helped clean up. After they finished everyone left. 

Central City - Barry's POV

I walked into S.T.A.R. Labs after just getting back from thanksgiving with Kara. I walked in to see a large table in center of the room. I smiled and saw Joe, Iris, Cisco, Caitlin, and Julian standing around it. 

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Cisco threw his hands in the air and smiled. I walked over and hugged everyone and we ate. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.3K 141
After Mon-El is sent away and Barry is trapped in the Speed Force, Iris and Kara only have had each other for the past seven months. Sure, they stil...
85.6K 2.4K 85
After helping Supergirl defeat Non and Mydrid, Barry finds out a troubling secret back in Central City. There's meta humans running around causing tr...
259K 4.9K 74
What if instead of The danvers family adopting Kara. It's Barry and Caitlin. See how Kara develops and lives as an Allen instead of a Danvers. I got...
13.4K 441 11
Kara didn't imagine it would go the way it went. The way Lena stared at her. The silence that filled the apartment. The chill that went down her spin...