The Blind Alpha | ✓

By reneefuzzybunny

❝ What did I do to deserve you? ❞ ❝ Nothing, nothing at all, ❞ Irene Rose didn't want to be tied down by... More

Foreword
Chapter 1: Irene Rose
Chapter 2: Irene Rose
Chapter 3: Alpha Archer
Chapter 4: Irene Rose
Chapter 5: Irene Rose
Chapter 6: Irene Rose
Chapter 7: Alpha Archer
Chapter 8: Irene Rose
Chapter 9: Irene Rose
Chapter 10: Irene Rose
Chapter 11: Alpha Archer
Chapter 12: Irene Rose
Chapter 13: Irene Rose
Chapter 14: Irene Rose
Chapter 15: Irene Rose
Chapter 16: Alpha Archer
Chapter 17: Irene Rose
Chapter 18: Irene Rose
Chapter 19: Alpha Archer
Chapter 20: Irene Rose
Chapter 21: Irene Rose
Chapter 22: Third Person's POV
Chapter 23: Third Person's POV
Chapter 24: Alpha Archer
Chapter 25: Irene Rose
Chapter 26: Irene Rose
Chapter 27: Alpha Archer
Chapter 28: Irene Rose
Chapter 29: Irene Rose
Chapter 30: Alpha Archer
Chapter 31: Irene Rose
Chapter 32: Irene Rose
Chapter 33: Third Person's POV
Chapter 34: Third Person's POV
Chapter 35: Irene Rose
Chapter 36: Irene Rose
Chapter 37: Alpha Archer
Chapter 38: Irene Rose
Chapter 39: Irene Rose
Chapter 40: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 41: Irene Rose
Chapter 42: Irene Rose
Chapter 43: Irene Rose
Chapter 44: Alpha Archer
Chapter 45: Irene Rose
Chapter 46: Third Person's POV
Chapter 47: Alpha Archer's
Chapter 48: Irene Rose
Chapter 49: Irene Rose
Chapter 50: Irene Rose
Chapter 51: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 52: Irene Rose
Chapter 53: Irene Rose
Chapter 54: Irene Rose
Chapter 55: Alpha Archer
Chapter 56: Irene Rose
Chapter 57: Irene Rose
Chapter 58: Irene Rose
Chapter 59: Irene Rose
Chapter 60: Irene Rose
Chapter 61: Irene Rose
Chapter 62: Archer's POV
Chapter 63: Irene Rose
Chapter 64: Irene Rose
Chapter 65: Alpha Archer
Chapter 66: Irene Rose
Chapter 67: Irene Rose
Chapter 68: Irene Rose
Chapter 69: Irene Rose
Chapter 70: Alpha Archer
Chapter 71: Irene Rose
Chapter 72: Alpha Archer
Chapter 73: Third Person's POV
Chapter 74: Third Person's POV
Chapter 75: Irene Rose
Chapter 76: Alpha Archer
Chapter 77: Irene Rose
Chapter 78: Third Person's POV
Chapter 79: Third Person's POV
Chapter 80: Third Person's POV
Chapter 81: Irene Rose
Chapter 82: Irene Rose
Chapter 84: Irene Rose
Chapter 85: Irene Rose
Chapter 86: Irene Rose
Chapter 87: Irene Rose
Chapter 88: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 89: Irene Rose
Chapter 90: Irene Rose
Chapter 91: Irene Rose
Chapter 92: Third Person's POV
Chapter 93: Third Person's POV
Chapter 94: Third Person's POV
EPILOGUE
TO FINISH
EXTRA CHAPTER 1
EXTRA CHAPTER 2
EXTRA CHAPTER 3
EXTRA CHAPTER 4
EXTRA CHAPTER 5
EXTRA CHAPTER 6
EXTRA CHAPTER 7
EXTRA CHAPTER 8

Chapter 83: Alpha Archer

144K 5.5K 808
By reneefuzzybunny

A.N WE HIT #7 OML OML OML. THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE! THANK YOU so early chapter for you guys. you love me. xoxoxoxoxox

DON'T FORGET TO READ BABY STEPS, IF THAT BOOK REACHES TO 5K EXPECT AN EARLIER UPDATE

the chapter y'all been waiting for...

oml a few more chapters to go

FOLLOW MY INSTA 

GOAL: 708K

   Irene's lips moved against mine, her steady beating of her heart could be heard from a mile away as the feeling of love and adoration shone through the bond. Our marks burning slightly as I held her tightly, careful not to hurt slow-growing life inside of her. After a few seconds of a passionate kiss, she pulled back, lips swollen from my touch and I felt a sense of pride swell through me at the sight. Her lipstick was a mess, but she looked beautiful either way as she rose back up from where she was and then back to her seat, a blush tainting her soft cheeks.

  'She is beautiful,' Venus commented as our eye raked once again along with her body. The white dress looked heavenly against her skin, blue eyes lighting up as she took in the view in front of her. The Moon Goddess basked her light against her pale skin, her silver hair glistening in the moonlight as she slightly breathed in and out. She was our mate, a beautiful female who was soon going to be bearing our pups. I was excited to finally be able to see our mate, I took every single opportunity to bask in her beauty. I wasn't going to let this opportunity go,  I was too in love with her to not even do that. I was glad to have her, I thank the Moon Goddess for everything good in life, especially her.

  I grinned, a wave of unimaginable happiness coursing through me as I finally admitted that I love her. Although my memory was still hazy, I knew I was probably in love with her even when I had no memory, she was a goddess in disguise, my queen. I admit, maybe I was too afraid to see that I loved her, but now, I knew that even before everything that had happened with us a few days ago, I was remotely and have an unimaginable amount of love for her. We may not have the best past, but I believe our future will be great if she continues to be by my side. An Alpha is not an Alpha without it's Luna.

"What are you smiling about?" she questioned me, her gaze falling onto me making my sparks on my skin crawl up. I stared at her, slightly amused as she gave a questioning gaze.

   "About how much I love you," I admitted truthfully and I watched the blush form on her soft cheeks and she chuckled softly. Her laughing brought happiness through my veins, her happiness is my happiness and I'll do anything to keep it that way.

   "Mmh, that seems about right," she teases in return, her face lighting up the entire atmosphere as I hear her soft giggles ring in my ears.

    "How about we start to eat? I'm sure you're hungry," I say and she nods sheepishly, I hum in response and gesture to start eating. As she begins to eat, I feel myself becoming satisfied with her feeding the pup growing inside of her, she is not fully aware of what is happening, but recently she has been sick and since we did not use protection, it seemed plausible that she was pregnant. Plus, Venus has been telling me about these things and soon we will be hearing a faint heartbeat. Wolf pups develop faster than normal humans and begin to form their heart around the first month, in total it takes seven months to fully develop a pup. Venus and I are very excited to announce it during this dinner, we had everything planned. We just needed the right time to say it. My feelings were buzzing as we ate in silence, occasionally, she would throw a question at me and take me by surprise, but I replied quickly and then we are silenced once again.

  "How long did it take to plan this?" she questioned me slowly, chewing on a bit of steak as she gazed at me.

    "About two days, remember, I have a business back at home so with a little bit of money, it didn't take too long," I replied and she nodded in response.

   "Besides, I had a plan b and that simply taking you to bed and having my way with you," I grinned cheekily which earned a hard slap on my shoulder and a chuckle escaping my lips.

   "You're disgusting," she said, scrunching her nose up and laughing softly which sounded like music to my ears.

    "But you love me," I winked at her.

    "Yes, that is very much true," she blushed and tucked a strand of her loose hair behind her ears. I smiled brightly and bent down to kiss her cheeky softly, her face turned several shades redder and then she started to eat her food.

                "DO YOU WANT TO DANCE?" I questioned softly as I heard the soft music from the speaker in the background. I had planned the music to come on at a specific time where I knew would be a good time to start dancing and finally confess what I've been holding for the past few weeks.

   "Yeah, I would love that," she blushed and took my vacant hand into hers and I guided her a little far away from the cabana. The soft music of Ed Sheeran 'How Would You Feel?" played softly into our ears as I guided her in a small little waltz, occasionally we took several steps into a different space, her head resting on my shoulders as we simple stayed like that.

  Her touch sent fire down my spine, her heart beat against my own as we were brought into our own little world. The music guiding us as we swayed back and forth, our hearts beating together to show our love and I felt my eyes softly close at the feeling. She was my everything, my light and apart of my soul. I am nothing without her and even though I wasn't the best mate in the entire world. I knew that I would become a better person for her and what was to come from her. 

I'll be taking my time, spending my life

Falling deeper in love with you

So tell me that you love me too  

   "I love you," I whispered softly into her ear and as I opened the bond up, I felt what she was feeling. She was content, happy and purely filled with love as she leaned against my shoulder and I felt a small smile creep onto her face.

   "I love you too," she whispered back and I felt my heart warm up significantly, the feeling of her love basking over me as I knew that I was a lucky one.

  Every moment that I spend with you
We were sat upon our best friend's roof
I had both of my arms round you
Watching the sunrise replace the moon  

   I thought the song was fitting perfectly with what we were doing as we danced slowly on the sand, my feet touching particles of sand as it went into my shoes. I was so in love with this woman it sometimes scared me at how much love I could give. Before, I could not even imagine having her in my arms after everything she has put me through. She has given me a new hope, she is my new hope.

    "I never thought I would be here in Bali with the love of my life," I said and I felt her chuckle loudly into my chest, her happiness flowed into me and I chuckled with her.

   "Before, I never even thought that I would be here with you," she said truthfully and I understood why. I was a terrible mate to her at the start, I wouldn't even consider myself her mate back then because of everything that I would do and that would haunt me for the rest of my life. It would pain me to the end of time. It would be the weights that dragged me down until I could forgive myself and that wasn't going to happen any time soon. I don't deserve her, yet she gave me a chance and that was the one thing that kept my going. She gave me a chance and look where we are now.

  "After everything I've put you through I could understand that," I replied a slight pain in my voice as I remembered the scene.

   "Hey, stop that, I've forgiven you. When will you able to forgive yourself?" she said with worry, her face lifting from my shoulder to stare at me with slight tears in her eyes. I shook my head and lifted my eyes to bore into hers and let my hands grip into her hips.

   "Never, I can't forgive myself for what I did," I whispered, feeling torn up inside. Soon enough, I felt her forehead press into mine, her nose skimming over my own nose as she sighed heavily. Her touch soothing me and I rubbed her stomach protectively.

   "I know, but you need to try," she whispered to me, and I felt myself nod. I'd do anything for this woman.

   "Let's move on with this depressing topic, I didn't bring you to here to remember sad memories," I concluded, ending our conversation abruptly and I felt her nod, sighing in deeply as she brought her eyes up to meet my blue ones. They held so much emotion it gripped my heart, I watched them slightly turn gold, Crescent peeking out and I felt Venus do the same. Our wolves wanting to see each other, see what their hosts were doing and we allowed them this time to silently communicate with each other. It was the right thing to do.

  "I forgot to give you something," I whispered before drawing back, releasing my grip on her and she stared up at me confusedly. I was already missing her touch and I gave her a quick peck on the cheeks and took several steps back.

   "What do you mean? There's more?" she replied with a sense of shock in her tone and I only replied with a smile.

   "Yep, this one I think you'll like more," I smirked cheekily and she rolled her eyes.

  I slowly bent down on one knee and I watched her face go into complete and utter shock. I only chuckle at her reaction as she started to tear up.

  "I know what you're thinking, but no, I'm not proposing to you yet, soon, but not yet," I grnned as quickly took out a small box from my pocket, it did look like I was proposing to her, but I wasn't. It wasn't the right time.

  "Come closer," I said, motioning her to come to me, she quickly obliged and watch I was doing with anticipation filling up her blue eyes, her eyes watering slightly. She didn't come close enough for my liking and I grabbed her lips slightly to keep her close, her belly coming in contact with my face as I looked up at her. My eyes filling with adoration and love, tears building behind my eyes as I stared into her crying ones. She was an emotional person when pregnant, really emotional. I haven't even said anything important and she was already crying.

   "Here open it," I whispered to her and handed her the small box, she took it in her dainty hands and I watched with anticipation as my heart rate accelerated. I was excited, but nervous at the same time. She looked at the contents with confusion and then back at me, she slowly pulled out the small necklace and then glanced at me.

   "What is it?" she questioned, her voice confused and disappointment as she stared at the silver necklace.

  "Read the inscription," I told her and I watched her curious eyes wonder to the black writing written on the small two baby feet pendant.

   "Mummy and- oh my god," she choked in shock and I beamed, I watched her eyes glisten with tears as she stared at me with surprise and shock. I felt her happiness in my heart, her excitement filling my veins as I pressed a gentle kiss to her stomach where I knew that was where our little pup would soon fill up. She remained in a shocked state for a few seconds before I heard her sob in my ears as I continued to pepper kisses onto her stomach, her hands found my hair and slightly tugged on it, her tears falling on my hair as I looked up from her and then back at her belly. 

    'I'm- I'm pregnant," she whispered, her face filling with happiness, shock and love as she glanced back at the necklace.

    "We're having a baby," she stated with excitement, her voice lacing with all her emotions and I stood up with a  big smile on my face. Before I knew she pulled me into a passionate kiss, her lips molding into mine in an earth-shattering kiss which made fireworks dance across my skin. Her hands tugged at my hair, trying to bring my closer as I held her by the waist. My excitement for the new baby pouring out my pores as she did with her happiness. Her tears lacing in with the kiss, her emotions flooding out of her as she kissed the life out of me before eventually we had to breath. Her forehead connected with mine as the tears still poured out of her eyes.

   "We're having a baby," I stated again and meshed my lips against hers. Our happiness radiating off us like fireworks as we continued to express our love where we were. My hand running over her stomach protectively and I felt more tears pool out of her eyes as she whispered the same thing against my lips.

   'We're having a baby,'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 81.8K 26
Alexis Lee finds her possessive Alpha mate, Dylan Zanders. Not only is he the Alpha, he happens to be popular and quite the ladies man. He has quite...
1.3M 38.9K 55
"No matter where you run, I'll always be at the other side, tesoro," he softly whispers. My eyes slowly close as reality sets in. He was right. I cou...
290K 6.2K 37
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
478K 10.4K 57
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.