Just Can't Help It; The Seque...

By JordanXJohnson

From the original Book "Just Can't Help It; The Chose I Made", I bring you "Just Can't Help It; The Sequel"... More

S1 « Fool oF Me » #Ep 1
S1 « Chance Taken » #Ep 2
S1 « Liliquoi Moon Part I» #Ep 3
S1 « oh Brother » #Ep 4
S1 « Outsider » #Ep5
S1 « Hitting the Fan » #Ep 6
S1 « Escape » #Ep7
S1 «Hermosa Noché » #Ep 8
S1 « Brighter Nights » #Ep9
S1 « Connect Four » #Ep10
S1 « hermosa criatura » #Ep11
S1 « Liliquoi Moon | Part II » #Ep12
S1 « Possible one » #Ep13
S1 « Beautiful nightmare » #Ep14
S1 « We Could Be » | Season .I. finale | #Ep15
S2 « Turning Tables | Part I » #Ep1
S2 « Tables Turned | Part II » #Ep2
S2 « Adjusting to Lòvê | Part I» #Ep3
S2 « Adjusting to Lòvê | Part II» #Ep4
S2 « Incapable » #Ep5
S2 « Liliquoi Moon | Part III » #Ep7
S2 « Family to Family Part .I. » #Ep8
S2 « Family To Family Part . II. » #Ep9
S2 « No boundaries » #Ep10
S2 « Black Pavement . Part I . » #Ep11
S2 « Black Pavement. Part II .» #Ep12
S2 « Rather Be » #Ep13
S2 « Battling. The. Past Part .I. » #Ep14
S2 « Battling. The. Past Part .II.» | Season .II. finale | #Ep15
S3 « Awaking Moon (The Moment) » #Ep 1
S3 « Warm blooded » #Ep 2
S3 « Facing Facts » #Ep 3
S3 « His surprise » #Ep 4
S3 « All i Do » #Ep 5
S3 « Amending Family » #Ep 6
S3 « Forgiving to Forget » #Ep 7
S3 « inner Peace » #Ep 8
S3 « Stone of Faith |The finale » #Ep 9

S2 «Ready or Not » #Ep6

1.8K 112 33
By JordanXJohnson

•Prep Rally •

Cameron Pov:

The band played along to the instrumentals of [ HalfTime -  Ying Yang Twins ] as the cheerleaders danced along to us all walking in. This was the first time freshman's were aloud to be on the main campus.

There's usually two separate prep-rally's, but Im guessing since both our Basketball Team and soccer team made playoffs this year, we're celebrating as a school.

This was actually the first time our band playing anything within the urban industry. It was pretty funny watching half the white girls in the bleachers dance off beat.

We were directed to sit in terms of our classification with our graduate year posted at the front of the row. It was weird being over here as a group, but I'm sure the girls were happy to see upper classmans.

"There you go" Francisco whispers in my ear as he approached me from behind with his soccer jersey on. For some reason I couldn't stop smiling as he chuckled. He rubbed the pin that displayed his jersey number, which was attached to my backpack shoulder.

He Rand off towards his teammates as he winked at me from across the gym. At a point of time all this was awkward. The attention, the mumbling and judgmental comments from others, but now it doesn't bother me.

"Earth to Cameron" Karla snapped as she pulled my hand. Looking at her as we walked up the stands. We sat closer to the sophomores as a group of our mutual friends saved us a seat.

"Y'all are really a thing?" She asked as I nodded my head. "Karla please, can we go at least one day where my love life isn't the conversation starter" I spoke loud enough just for her to hear me. She sighed as her lips poked out.

I knew she wanted to know 'why', but there was no clearer way I could address the situation. My name was being called as I was looking across towards my class group. "Over here" a girl called out as I turned to my right. She waved me over as I looked back to Karla who just looked at me.

"Don't get caught" she mumbled as I slowly claimed under the rail walking over. A few people moved out the way as I sat down awkwardly looking around. I remembered her face from Francisco birthday party.

"We just wanted to welcome you into our circle" she said as they all turned towards me. It was a group of four girls and three guys. I assumed Francisco made the fourth guy. "You are dating our best friend" she added on with a slight slaty remark.

Fake smiling as I noticed the principal walking towards the center of the gym talking. "We're all meeting up this weekend, Saturday is date-night, I'm sure Francisco will tell you about it" she smiled as one of the girls gave her the side eye.

"Tha. .nks" I spoke as I looked back over to Karla who was watching me. "I'll make sure I bring it up" I forced another smile before I eased my way back over towards my seat. Karla gave me this look as I already knew what questioned she was asking. "That was weird, they invited me into their circle" I air quoted as she laughed.

"Look at you Mr. popular, already making friends on main campus" she sarcastically joked as I pushed her shoulder laughing. The prep rally was going pretty nice. It was a lot better than the ones we have.

This was the first time I was able to see Francisco speak in front of a tone of people. He stood there like the meal he was as I smiled from ear to ear cheering for him like a complete groupie after a famous soccer game.

The rest of the school day went by smoothly. I'd admit this was one of the best Fridays thus far this year. We were wrapping up our exit ticket as the teacher stood by the door checking them one by one. The bell sounded as she asked for us to drop them in the basket, and to be prepared for the STARR testing that's happening soon.

Me and Francisco decided to meet up before they left for the weekend to compete in the playoffs. He stood by his truck waiting for me to cross over as I was texting jr.

Christopher Jr. Pov:
« 3:28 pm »

Reading Cameron message as I waited for Maya in the cafeteria. "What you want Boy" meshell yelled standing by the stairs as I sighed shaking my head. I waved her over as she slowly walked closer.

"Sit" I calmly spoke as she folded her arms. "Sit the fuck down bro" I semi yelled twisting my face at her as she sat down rolling her eyes. "You're joking right?!" Maya spoke with a tone of sass towards meshell.

"Maya, I'm telling you girl. I'm not the one nor the two, get your bitch Christopher" meshell softly spoke looking directly into my eyes. "He don't have to get me, you're not going to disrespect me bitch" Maya moved closer to meshell as I grabbed her.

"Maya set bae" I asked as she looked me up and down. "Please" I begged as she huffed walking backward. "Look, meshell" I sighed looking into her face. "Maya is my girlfriend, possible wife someday. She's carrying our first born, and I can't have you disrespecting her nor stressing her out" I said as she was mugging me.

"You're upset, I get it but we can't change that meshell. You're my best friend and the fact that you're making this situation about you is selfish bruh" I spoke looking into her eyes. "I care about you, you my day one, and nothing will get between that" I mumbled before turning to Maya.

"Bae. . ." I deeply sighed. "All this jealousy needs to stop, I know what you're thinking" I spoke grabbing her hand. "You don't have to worry about anything, if I didn't want this, I wouldn't be here, we wouldn't be bringing joy into this world, we're good and that's a promise. You my girl, and you know that" I stated as she looked over at meshell than back to me.

We all sat there as Maya glared at me for a minute. She sighed closing her eyes. "Maya" meshell called out as Maya turned her way. "He's right" she mumbled. "Continue" Maya suggested as meshell looked at me. "I mean I was stating the obvious, she started talking" Maya spat as I sighed again.

"Bae fucking relax. Please" I groaned squeezing her hand. "I shouldn't have called you the names I've called you. So I'm sorry for that and if you felt threaten by me, I won't lie I didn't like y'all together, still don't but anywho, I'm over it."

She said as I looked at her. "Well is the truth shit, I'm not about to lie. I'm sorry for calling her names, but she was acting shady too, Maya isn't innocent" she spat. "I apologize meshell, from what I've been saying too. All that stuff at the party. I just thought you were the type to try to steal other girls man, I mean you're just the homie" she smiled as I sighed putting my head down.

"See Maya, that's what I'm talking about. That fake ass apology. You love dishing the shit out, but as soon as I pop off you'll have the white people in this school looking at me crazy. Like I'm the insecure ghetto black girl. Get your bitch Christopher and I mean it this Time"

Meshell stood up as I grabbed her arm. "Maya" I mugged as she rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry, seriously." She looked up at meshell as she stood to her feet. "You've just given me so much attitude since we've been introduced meshell. Seriously. You never gave me the chance to get to know you, so I treated you how you treated me" Maya said walking closer to her.

" Honestly I would never get between y'all friendship. And jr. Knows that, so I'm okay with it as well" she mumbled looking at me than back to meshell.

"I'm not trying to be your Friend or anything. I'll just stay out of your way and you stay out of mine" meshell said as Maya smiled nodding her head.

"So we're good?" I asked looking at the both. "Yup" meshell shrugged as she slowly was walking away. The look meshell gave me I knew it was more to be said, but on her own terms.

"Bitch" Maya mumbled rolling her eyes grabbing her purse. "Can we go" She groaned walking pass me as I sighed. "Guess that didn't go anywhere" I sighed again following behind her.

Cameron Pov:
« 8:56 pm »

The sun had finally fallen from the sky as the moonlight brighten the night sky. Francisco unlocked the door as he grabbed my hand. Bumping into him as he stopped me. I couldn't see anything as he typed into the alarm pad.

He hit a switch on the wall as we entered the front section of a house. "Where are we?" I whispered as he carried his bag across the living room. He didn't say anything as he smiled at me.

Shaking my head smiling as I walked closer to him. He walked towards a side door opening it as I was approaching. Francisco stood over a rubber panel as I watched the tube in front of me start to bubble up.

"Shhh, just trust me" he spoke walking closer to me.

There weren't any reason why I shouldn't. He's everything I've ever wanted.

His breathing grew calm as his lips met mine. From his grip around my body I knew he wanted me.

Every kiss that pressed again my bare skin made my decision more easier.

I figured he loved me, although we've never said the words to one another.

I could sense it from the way he looks at me, how he speaks to me and of me.

Slight moans escaped from his mouth before he sucked on my bottom lip.

"You okay?"

He stopped looking into my eyes.

I was more than okay, in fact I was ready.

Ready to express my love in a way I've never expressed before.

This was indeed the moment I've been waiting for.

Jordan told me I would know when I was ready, and being with him, I felt complete for the first time in my life.

This moment became timeless as he grabbed the collar of my shirt pulling it over my head tossing it to the side.

To be continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 474 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
5.2K 301 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
2.7K 94 24
It all started in my Junior year of high school. That year was when everything changed, when everything that I've known about myself was no longer t...
23.6K 798 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...