Beating The Odds

By TierraMarcel

And sometimes, against all odds, against all logic, we still hope. ALL FUCKINGGGGG !! rights reserved. DONT T... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5
6.
7.
8.
CAST
9.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25/TheEnd

22

1K 48 21
By TierraMarcel

Dior Combs. 🤑

Saturday ✨ 11:50pm

"So she really called them hot boys on you ?" Dior asked Sammy and he nodded his head taking a pull from his perfectly rolled blunt. "Damn she tripping out." Dior shook his head and took the weed from Sammy, he wasn't a smoker but one night wouldn't hurt nobody.

"She anything for that I can't respect that so for the both of us Ima leave her alone, meaning I'm single I can do what the fuck I want." He said dancing, they was at a little night club downtown enjoying their Saturday night with each other.

"What about baby moms ?" Dior asked taking over the loud music that was playing.

They was in VIP so they could talk and juice all night peacefully without all the money hungry bitches in their face and cameras taking pictures of famous Dior.

"She cool when I say she the homie I mean that, we all about my son. I forgave her about some small shit she did now we moving on."

"That's wassup man take care of your business." They slapped hands and went back to drinking from their own personal bottles of Champagne.

🎶 I know I'm young but I feel like it's nothing I can't handle
Take all my problems and I drown 'em in this dirty Fanta
Baby you can tag along with me while I travel
Pop this X with me I swear we gon' be moving faster
Straight to the top I won't never let up
He dropped the ball and I'm gon' pick it up
Run that check till them niggas catch up
Gotta be strapped when I'm up in the club
For so many reasons they hating on us
But we get it anyways they ain't stopping nothing
I'm on I-10 to your state where I'm coming
Meet me at the hotel, I'ma leave in the morning
Had to get my foot up in the game
Fell off the ladder every time I climbed it
I threw 38 hundred on my chain
I go to Houston just to fuck with Johnny
Get that bag and take care of my gang
Since day 1 all my niggas been behind me
I'm in that North where you probably can find me
Up in the studio fuck where they hiding
Get money from doing these rap shows
I'ma ride this whip as far as I can go
Ma I swear I ain't selling that dope no more
No more of them nights with nowhere to go
For Lil Dave I gotta pour a 4
I swear that shit hurting a nigga's soul
Forever stand tall no I won't fold. 🎶

"Do y'all want anything else ?" The bottle girl came and asked, Dior just looked at her and Sammy start laughing.

"Yeah man you can replace our bottles and send us some shots of henny." He handed her some money and she walked over. "Why you looking at the girl like that ?"

"Females just be looking ugly as fuck, I don't know why." They both start laughing. "I think I'm high as fuck man." Dior rubbed his hands down his waves laughing for no reason.

"Nigga this ain't Friday and I ain't smoky so chill." Sammy said rolling up more weed, he wasn't trying to get Dior high Sammy just smocked a lot on the regular. "You wanna hit this or not."

"Man I'm here to enjoy myself hand it here." Dior took the weed and faced the whole thing by himself, Sammy was so high himself he didn't care he just rolled more.

"We got motherfucking Dior Combs and Trill Sammy in the building ladies show my good men some love." The Dj said and all eyes was on them taking shots back to back like drake song. All the ladies start yelling things out, some even throw panties into their VIP.

"Damn they geeking for the dick." Sammy said throwing them back sticking his middle finger up. "Sack chasers." He yelled out.

"You single man do you, do you." Dior said dancing, doing his little two step looking sweet. "I'm
Married so these bitches can't be with me, I'm married." He said drunk trying to keep his eyes open & feet on the ground.

"Me too shit."

"What ? Married who Diamond?"

"Myself." Sammy said falling down onto the couch.

Drunk conversations kept coming so did more shots, the bottle girl had something up her sleeve. She felt like Dior was trying to play her when he didn't say shit then laughed as she walked off. So for that she put some Molly in his and Sammy drink. Outta no where they both felt to drink but couldn't find the right words to say so both kept their night going. Sammy waved two females over and they came & took seats right in between.

Dior threw his arm around the light skin one and Sammy pulled the brown skin one on his lap. More drinks came and they was getting freaked on by these females like it was dry sex. Dior wasn't paying the flashing lights going off no mind but the light skin girl was loving it all she knew they both had money so they was okay with either one.

"Bitch we call this a come up." One of the girls said as they was leaving out the club with Sammy and Dior in front of them. Dior diver pulled up and they helped the ladies in the car heading to the nearest five star hotel.

@TrillSammy

TrillSammy: throw it back so cold 😜 sucked it so good 😝 had him speaking another language.

@DiorCombs

Diorcombs: Wify keep calling 🙄 can't even take pictures in peace I AM HER 💕

*

Sunday ✨ 10:09am

"No baby we fucked all night." The girl MeeMee said to Dior as he was pasting back-and-forth. "We left the club together you don't remember?"

"No the fuck I'm marred bitch !" He yelled upset with himself more then her. "I can't believe this shit man." He took a seat on the end of the bed and picked up the hotel phone to call Sammy because his phone was dead as hell.

"Where you at man ? How I get to a hotel with a random bitch ?" Sammy asked soon as he picked up his cell phone he must knew the unknown number was Dior calling. "This bitch in here tripping I gotta roll."

"Nigga I don't know, I'm fucking married how this shit even go down like this ?"

"Wish I could tell you but I'm lost like you, I know this shit all over the internet, what room you in ?" Dior looked at some papers and seen it said 224. "Ite man I'll be up there in ten don't leave."

Dior hung up the phone and placed his head in his hands just thinking, he was so scared to cut his phone on at this point he think he lost his faithful wife and it was eating him up inside.

"Look man I can't be mad with you, can you walk me through last night ?"

MeeMee stayed lying down behind him in the bed, she played with her nails thinking about everything she know from last night.

"Okay, me and my friend got to the club we start drinking then we seen yall in VIP by y'all self. Your friend waved us in so the bouncer let us in. I don't know how y'all party but from the eyes y'all was fucked up. Y'all wasn't rude or anything we danced y'all bought us drinks and so on. Y'all both said y'all getting a hotel and we coming back with y'all so that's why we here. We had unprotected sexed all night and I'm guessing your wifi was calling all morning until your phone went dead."

Hearing all that made Dior sick, sick the to the point it felt like he had to throw up but it was just his heart braking. He knew that his marriage was over and that was hurting him in the inside.

"Man I'm married so I'm ji fucked up, I slept with you knowing I had a wife at home. I can't be mad with you because you didn't know me we was both drink, way pass drink I'll say. Im famous because who my dad is and this situation may cause a lot of unnecessary attention and I don't want you to feed into it. I'll give you my lawyer number so I can cut you some cash, to keep your mouth closed if that's cool with you."

"I'm okay with that people was taking pictures last night I didn't know why now I do." She sat up fixing her robe, Dior turned around to get a good look at her and she wasn't bad looking she was the shit but that was just his inner thought.

"Cool." Dior stood up and went to get the door knowing it was Sammy, Sammy came in and took a seat on the bed paying MeeMee no mind waiting for Dior to get himself together.

"Anybody call your phone ?" Dior asks from the bathroom.

"Did they ? Almost 60 miss calls I just cut my phone off, man lets go." Dior came out, gave Meemee the number and they left out the room.

When they got downstairs their driver was parked around the corner asleep. They woke up him and jumped into the truck not saying anything just coming up with ideas. For some reason either one could remember anything from the club.

"I can't remember shit maybe I was to high but I'm always high. . Man I don't know."

"Tell the truth I can't remember shit either was drunk to much or somebody put some shit in out drinks and that just sound dumb."

"Hella dumb man fuck it we gotta man up we fucked up."

"Man I'm married you not, you was yelling single last night."

"That don't mean shit ! I love Diamond you think I wanna throw all them years away from some bitch with a fat ass ?"

"My bad bro I'm just upset thinking about my own ass, I know Khloe know so I know she ready to take my head off and get a divorce. Me saying that sound so unbelievable, I really fucked up."

"Tell her the truth that shit go along way, I know Diamond gotta so much to say about this but I gotta say so many feet away watch her crazy ass be at my house."

"He taking me home first just pray for me man no funny shit on some man shit."

"Got you bro."

Dior got out the ride and walked up to the door, saying a prayer to god before using his key to let them self in. He walked through the door and into the living room, he seen Khloe on the phone whipping running tears away from her face. She seen Dior face and told Gia she'll call her back if she needed her.

Dior was about to walk over to her before she held up her hand stopping him.

"Whatever you do don- don't come close to me please." She was fully crying at this point. "I can't stomach this feeling, my stomach hurts so bad Dior." She placed her hands on her stomach. "At first I wanted to hit on you, I wanted to pack and run but I gotta let you explain, why did you do this to me Dior ?" She asked standing up.

"Baby I'm so fucking sorry and I know sorry could never be enough, you gotta believe me I didn't know how I ended up at that hotel with her. I was either high out my mind or drink fuck maybe even both. That's still no explanation why I went and did what I did Khloe but believe me I didn't mean to do any of this."

As he was saying all that she was shaking her head, she couldn't believe anyways that was coming out his mouth, to her it was all lies.

"I was sleep in our bed when my phone went off nonstop because some bitch posted a picture of herself on your I.G. Then pictures came around from the club then you leaving with her. Do you know how that makes your fucking wife feel Dior ? I look fucking dumb because you couldn't hold your liquor, you went and had sex with this girl you gave her something that was mine." She moved closer to him, when she got in his face she send a slap across his face then she took all her anger out on him and start beating his ass like he was a female.

He got both of her hands and put them behind her back so she could calm down and stop hitting him.

"Let me fucking go you sorry son of a bitch ! You ain't shit my nigga ! I gave you everything even took your last name and you make a fool out me ? I'm DONEEEE !" She yelled in his face trying to pray herself out his hold. "I gave you everything, lost some friends behind you put some people before you and you go and do this to me ? Let me fucking go." Dior wasn't letting her go, he wanted her to get everything out because he deserved everything she was saying.

"I'm sorry Khloe."

"Fuck your sorry, you are sorry you ain't shit! I can't believe you would do this to me, we was talking about bringing a child into this marriage but you had other plans huh ? Was I not good enough ? You really went and slept with the next bitch ? I stopped my life to marry you, I gave you five years out my life for you to do me dirty ?" She knew back to crying and Dior let her hands go, she didn't hit him she ran upstairs to start packing a over night back.

"Where you going ? This not a relationship you can't run away from a marriage." Dior blocked the door pissy Khloe off.

"Dior I need time to myself before I do and say something I can't take back move the hell out my way." She said looking him dead in his eyes. "I can't stand to look at your right now so move." Dior moved and Khloe was gone out his house and almost out his life.

*

Jay'Ceon Clark 💰

Sunday ✨ 9:50pm

Jay had so much doing on in his own life with his daughter mother, them two wasn't seeing eye to eye on them that he didn't even know why Khloe called him crying asking could she come over. With no questions asked he said yeah, soon as she got into his house she throw up one long time and carried herself to sleep on his couch, she would wake up every hour cry and go back to sleep. He called his mother and she explained what happened and he was sad for her because for once she was happy for that man. He been on the couch rubbing her back all night because she would sleep longer when he did.

He was happy they made peace with each other because like old times he was the first one she called, but seeing her like this was fucking him up. He didn't know the story from both sides but he knew that didn't sound like Dior to go sleep with a nobody ass bitch. He looked down at Khloe start to move in her sleep he rubbed her back but her red eyes popped open this home.

"Hungry ?" He asked and she shook her head no. "Feel like you gotta throw up again ?" She nodded her head yes this time.

He pulled up weak body up and walked her into the living room bathroom, he stood behind her holding up her hair up. It took a few minutes but like she said she throw up and start crying at same time. She was making herself so sick she couldn't stomach the thought of anything from last night. He helped her get herself together and went back into the living room.

"I know I can't stay here so I'll get me a hotel."

"Why you can't stay here ?"

"I don't want anybody to think anything and I know you trying to work things out with Jay mom and I don't want to be the reason she start thinking stuff."

"What we got going on don't have nothing to do with you staying here, this my house Khloe what I look like putting you out when I know you fucked up ?"

"I don't know I don't know anything at this point." She laid back down resting her head on the end of her leg. "I'm lost her words."

"Wanna talk about it ?"

"Not really but the man I love slept with another female end of story I wish I could sugarcoat it but I can't."

"Damn so what next ?"

"Divorce."

*

Leave comments & vote only way I'll update ✨

TierraMarcel 😱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 142 9
These 'one shots' have no Y/n pov. Some will be completely hardcore, so brace yourselves. Or you can also request. Hope you enjoy reading! Feedback i...
789K 32.4K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
2.5K 629 40
Random thoughts morphed into little poems🌻 *Most Impressive Rankings* #89 Thoughts out of 75k stories #10 articles out of 883 stories *Other Ranking...
14.4K 374 30
You guys are still here? My life is drama I'm surprised your interested. Yeah it's Emely Gilbert here. Can you believe everything that happened? W...