The Lunas Blood

Od Lumira_Reign

"If I have to sacrifice my life for the ones I love...for you, then I will." She says with authority. "And no... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Really important!
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Before I post Ch. 14(*Important*)
CHAPTER 15 (Teaser)
Chapter 15
Attention!!!
Sneak Peek(Not edited)

Chapter 6

5.3K 327 33
Od Lumira_Reign

“Come again?”

“I hate to repeat myself,” he said boredly. The deadpanning of his face seemed to be his only default expression, along with a tint of rage. It was one of his strategies actually, his poker face was quite outstanding and was very useful when it comes to-well, anything.

“Then can you explain to me exactly why I'm here?” It was no secret that Vanessa was irritated, it practically dripped from each word she spoke, and that bothered Atlas to no end. No matter how much he tried to ignore her, and her feelings, it would always bite him the ass. Making him feel slightly off whenever she was upset. He fucking hated it.

“I rather not waste my time.” He said in uninterested while typing away on his computer. He is indeed a very busy man, being a King and CEO requires for him to be.

“Then I guess you're wasting mine for keeping me here against my own will,” his ears twitched and he did what does best around her, ignoring her to the fullest.

Her scars…his beast reminded him. Atlas sighed and curled up his hands into a loose fist around his pen. Of course, he had almost forgotten why he was in a rampage almost six days ago. Not only was it because of her obvious torture wounds, but it was the urge to want to kill anyone who had even thought about harming her. His father was right, they do need to pay her previous Alpha a visit.

Without a care, Atlas turned his head towards her curvaceous thick figure. She was short, maybe a foot shorter than him, and had smooth honey brown skin. When she wasn't looking, Atlas’s eyes would automatically be on her, shamelessly preserving her stature. It was no secret that he found her more than attractive, his continuous hard-ons and countless self-pleasures proved that. Her short, wavy brown hair reached her sharp jaw, and was mildly wild and untamed, like she had woke up and ran her fingers through it a couple of times and called it a day.

“Sit down,” he coolly demanded. Vanessa raised a brow at him and gently shook her head, “No, I rather stand.” He didn't care, he had a lot of work to do and sitting around arguing with her to stop disobeying him, would waste a shit ton of his time that he unfortunately does not have.

“Fine,” he growled as he closed his eyes, clutching the pen harder, it was amazing to him that it didn't explode all over him yet with the grip he had on it, “who gave you those scars?” Shocked, Vanessa took a surprise step back, only to recover just in time for him to notice.

“That is none of your business.” I mutter lowly, while rubbing my sore arm. Those men did a number on me, dragging me here by my arm like a fugitive. He scoffed loudly and shook his head.

“Either you tell me or I get it out of you one way or another. Your pick.” sighing incredulously, irritated that he would even suggest that I had a choice. Either way he believed that I would tell him, cry in his arms like a wounded child and tell him all about my broken past. Please. I can just vomit thinking about it. I tilted my head faintly, looking at him with jaded eyes. Unlike him, I too, can pretend to not have any interest in life.

“You really believe that I'm going to tell you?” I didn't care anymore. I was in the final stage of lonely grief, and the will to care about my possible death kindly went over my head.

“No.” He said simply. His burning gold ambers sent chills down my spine, as he glared. “I was only giving you a sense of freedom to choose,” he said darkly as he slowly began to walk from behind his desk. Unconsciously, my feet moved slow steps back, “since that's what you want right? Freedom” within the next second, I was twirled around and my back was slammed against his hard front, his hand immediately encircled my throat, yanking my head up until my body made a deep arch.

“Let me go!” I seethed bitterly. His body rumbled with laughter so obscure, it irked my very being. His grip on my hip tighten as he pushed my lower half closer to him. I tried my hardest to ignore the pulsing lusting desire to just give in and let him take me.

“I gave you a choice,” he chuckled grimly, “and you chose to not tell me willingly.” His eyes darken as he tilted his head slightly, peering down at me-my bones began to shudder.

“Tsk tsk tsk…” he shook his head, “You really should have.” Gasping, his lips bruised my neck, sucking like it was his life source. His sharp canines scraped across the crook of my neck, setting my skin on fire the second he’d open his mouth sucking and licking. I held my tongue and bit my lip to keep the moans and groans in. He was not going to get any satisfaction from me, no matter how good this felt.

“No words? Hmmm,” he whispered coolly in my ear, his cupped hand still around my neck, but his other moving slowly up my side, “you've had plenty to say out of that disrespectful mouth of yours earlier and now you don't want to talk?” I squeeze my closed eyes harder as I felt his hand slip under my knitted sweater. His warm, thick fingers dancing across my heated skin, waltzing up to the bra I was forced to wear. Biting down on my already injured lip, I felt it rip open again, only this time my mind didn't even register the pain, not the blood began to drip out of my mouth.

“This is the third time I've had to talk you to about that mouth of yours and I've only met you this week,” he then chuckles darkly, hooking his finger around the loop of the bra he yanks it forward, successfully ripping it off my chest, I gasp loudly, shocked and completely baffled. “You leave me no choice but to teach you a lesson. One that I will make sure you'll never forget.” His colossal hand clutched my right breast as his other forced my head back even more, to the point where his beautiful malicious face was directly above mine. Right then and there, I felt a slightly painful twinge come from capturing of my breast, I then groaned. Loudly.

“Mmmm-no” I tried to, I really did. I tried my hardest to look away. But between the feeling of my nipple being twisted and the savage look he was currently giving me, I had no choice but to open my mouth and spill out the sounds of ecstasy.

……

Atlas smirked, damn near grinned when he heard the first sounds of his vixen’s strangled moans come from between those luscious lips of hers. Her big brown eyes fogged with lust stared up at him in confusion, moaning loudly again when his finger turned her pebble, groping her very large breast in his hand. He had to push down a throaty groan, from feeling how big and heavy it felt in his hand and from how tight the pants of his suit felt.

He didn't want to have to do this, but then again he did. He wasn't the one for letting his threats and warnings go emptied handed, especially not with his vixen. In the past six days, he hasn't seen nor heard from her, the only times he would get anything is from his parents gushing about her to him. After the incident with the door and his fair warning, he had sent her off to them and she went without any argument. Although it pleased him to not have to deal with her disrespect, it also made him miserable. His beast would not let him rest in peace and when he did fall asleep, he would always wake up in the middle of the night, panting like a bitch with his hand around his cock, frantically pumping himself until he released. But now that he's seen her, he couldn't lie and say that he didn't feel somewhat relieved when she had walked through his office door, walking in like she owned the place. With what he has planned for her now, she'll think twice about doing that again.

“Listen and listen well little mate.” He looked directly into her eyes as he spoke, his voice leaving no room for her to even speak, the twisting he was doing wouldn't let anything but his now favorite sound come out of her mouth anyway.

“I don't take disrespect to kindly and will not ever take it from anyone, certainly not you.” He growled. “So I suggest,” he takes his other hand away from her neck, joining both hands at the rim of her shirt from the neck, a loud rip shudders her bones and her ear twitches when she hears the dingy fabric of her sweater fall to the ground, “you straighten the fuck up before I have to do it for you and trust me sweet pea, I don't think you're ready for me to do that.” Now both his hands were squeezing and twisting away. And Vanessa. She was on the verge of shock, confusion and extremely turned on. Shocked to see her once favorite sweater be torn off her body, confused because she didn't know if she should be enraged that he ripped it or if she should lean her head back and enjoy the quivering pleasure she was feeling and turned on-well.

“Oh gosh” she whimpered, her small hands going back and forth from clutching both his thick wrist to squeezing his occupied hands. She has never, ever felt this before and it was insatiable and had her gushing like a waterfall. If Atlas didn't have any control in him now, he would have already bent her over his desk, legs spread wide open with his head in between those thick smooth thighs of hers, devouring her honey like it was his last time eating. Her arousal was faint the first time he met her, he had only gotten a whiff of it, but now it was on full blast and he had thought the first time she smelled delicious…

…………..

Oh God.

“These breasts are quite big for your age, not that I'll ever complain” he whispers against my neck, squeezing them in emphasis. I groan loudly. I had never thought that they would be this sensitive, too sensitive. His lips like a magnet, gravitated to my neck on the same spot he’d been sucking before only just a little further up-

“Ohhh!” I heard his deep chuckle and felt its vibrations jolt throughout my body. He had found the spot where I'll bear the signature of our bonding and his claim.

“Turn.” What? “Turn.” He says more harshly while releasing his hold off me. My breaths began to shake and my hands wrapped themselves around my chest. Even though he had his hands on my lovie’s, I was nervous as hell for him to actually see them full out. “No.” He chuckles.

“Funny how I didn't ask you. Now turn!” Clutching my girls tighter, I close my eyes and turn. Slowing my movements by the second, each moment I got nervous and shaky.

What if they're too saggy?

“Move your hands, and don't let me have to tell you twice.” Shooting my head up, my eyes widen. He was leaning against his desk with his arms crossed over his chest, holding a look I couldn't even describe without my thighs clenching together. His hair was messier than mine and with the wild look he was sporting, gave me a clear view on how this was going go and end up.

“Vanessa.” He had said my name with so much authority, it made her whimper and bow with her snout pointing to ground and her paw reached out to him. I didn't like that. And some parts of her didn't either.

……

Just like I had expected, she was going to rebel. And she did. She stood there half naked with no means to moving her hands like I had demanded her to do. I smirk.

This is definitely going to be fun.

Pushing myself off the desk, I stalk towards my little vixen. With a hard glare I reach forward to grab her hands, locking my own around them before yanking her to me. I was seething in the inside. She is going to learn today and I do not care if it was too early for this. She belongs to me and I'll be damned if I let my woman, my mate go off thinking she can disregard me or my rules.

“Ah!”She inhaled sharply as I ripped away her small, soft hands, her breast falling at the loss of support.

Fuck.

I watch intently as time moved in molasses. Her breast, perkier than I expected and way bigger than I felt, moved slightly up and down, her mahogany nipples erect and ready. I groan loudly this time. I was more than ready to fuck the living daylights out of her, in more ways than one. But I know I shouldn't. I really can't. Her chubby cheeks burned brightly of scarlet red, her eyes were looking at the ground and her fingers wouldn't stop fidgeting. My frown deepened. Then, I knew I had taken this too far.

…….

What the fuck am I doing?

Why is this so exciting?

Why am I not tearing him a new asshole?

Why do I feel so good?

All the fucking questions ran through my head as I looked down at my dirty sneakers. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why I was still standing here with my tits out, waiting for him to teach me that damn lesson. The cool air did feel good against my heated skin, but felt harsh against my breast. Especially my nipples. I can never lie and say that what he did and is doing to me didn't make me feel good. I also can't say that I wanted him to stop. What I wanted before was far from my mind now and the only thing that I can actually really think about is how amazing it felt for his hands to be all over me, how is words ignited a fire that damn near exploded in me. Or how new all of this feels.

“Here,” ears twitching, I look up to see a black shirt being held by his hand. Grabbing it, I hold it to my chest, and look at him with confusion. “B-but you-” damn stutter.

“I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable, so put it on.” He said calmly. Raising the shirt, I shrug it on and pushed it down over my naked breast. Standing there, he was half naked with his bulging arms crossed over his semi pale chest. That same feeling didn't leave me. No. It intensified.

“You should calm down.” He strained. I could see how much he was holding back. This was probably the only time I could read him openly. With his jaw clenching and unclenching, his beefy hands clutching the desk behind him and his defined abs tightening visibly, I knew he was at risk of losing his control. But looking at him and how defined he looked, I didn't want to calm down.

“What if I don't want to?” He slowly lifts his eyes to mine in a way that had my legs shaking and the place between my thighs quivering, breathing in harshly through his flared nostrils.

“I strongly….strongly advise you to,” he says lowly. The feeling this time was overbearing, just like these clothes on my body.

Suddenly, I didn't want them on.

______________________________________

I'm sorry...

It took this long😩😩😭😭.

But LIKE ALWAYS,

Questions:

1.Do you think it was too soon to have a little smut....

2.How do you like it so far?

3. What would you like to see happen next?

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW!!!

MAYBE SOME 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 CHAPTERS COMING YOUR WAY!!!

PS. ATLAS IS ONE HOT FUCKER.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

399K 8.5K 49
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
764K 21.7K 34
A growl sounded behind me, I turned just before they pounced, tackling me to the ground. I froze, barely feeling my head hit the wooden floor of my c...
6.3M 196K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
511K 19.9K 31
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...