The Blind Alpha | ✓

By reneefuzzybunny

❝ What did I do to deserve you? ❞ ❝ Nothing, nothing at all, ❞ Irene Rose didn't want to be tied down by... More

Foreword
Chapter 1: Irene Rose
Chapter 2: Irene Rose
Chapter 3: Alpha Archer
Chapter 4: Irene Rose
Chapter 5: Irene Rose
Chapter 6: Irene Rose
Chapter 7: Alpha Archer
Chapter 8: Irene Rose
Chapter 9: Irene Rose
Chapter 10: Irene Rose
Chapter 11: Alpha Archer
Chapter 12: Irene Rose
Chapter 13: Irene Rose
Chapter 14: Irene Rose
Chapter 15: Irene Rose
Chapter 16: Alpha Archer
Chapter 17: Irene Rose
Chapter 18: Irene Rose
Chapter 19: Alpha Archer
Chapter 20: Irene Rose
Chapter 21: Irene Rose
Chapter 22: Third Person's POV
Chapter 23: Third Person's POV
Chapter 24: Alpha Archer
Chapter 25: Irene Rose
Chapter 26: Irene Rose
Chapter 27: Alpha Archer
Chapter 28: Irene Rose
Chapter 29: Irene Rose
Chapter 30: Alpha Archer
Chapter 31: Irene Rose
Chapter 32: Irene Rose
Chapter 33: Third Person's POV
Chapter 34: Third Person's POV
Chapter 35: Irene Rose
Chapter 36: Irene Rose
Chapter 37: Alpha Archer
Chapter 38: Irene Rose
Chapter 39: Irene Rose
Chapter 40: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 41: Irene Rose
Chapter 42: Irene Rose
Chapter 43: Irene Rose
Chapter 44: Alpha Archer
Chapter 45: Irene Rose
Chapter 46: Third Person's POV
Chapter 47: Alpha Archer's
Chapter 48: Irene Rose
Chapter 49: Irene Rose
Chapter 50: Irene Rose
Chapter 51: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 52: Irene Rose
Chapter 53: Irene Rose
Chapter 54: Irene Rose
Chapter 55: Alpha Archer
Chapter 56: Irene Rose
Chapter 57: Irene Rose
Chapter 58: Irene Rose
Chapter 59: Irene Rose
Chapter 60: Irene Rose
Chapter 61: Irene Rose
Chapter 62: Archer's POV
Chapter 63: Irene Rose
Chapter 64: Irene Rose
Chapter 65: Alpha Archer
Chapter 66: Irene Rose
Chapter 67: Irene Rose
Chapter 68: Irene Rose
Chapter 69: Irene Rose
Chapter 70: Alpha Archer
Chapter 71: Irene Rose
Chapter 72: Alpha Archer
Chapter 73: Third Person's POV
Chapter 74: Third Person's POV
Chapter 75: Irene Rose
Chapter 76: Alpha Archer
Chapter 77: Irene Rose
Chapter 78: Third Person's POV
Chapter 79: Third Person's POV
Chapter 80: Third Person's POV
Chapter 81: Irene Rose
Chapter 83: Alpha Archer
Chapter 84: Irene Rose
Chapter 85: Irene Rose
Chapter 86: Irene Rose
Chapter 87: Irene Rose
Chapter 88: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 89: Irene Rose
Chapter 90: Irene Rose
Chapter 91: Irene Rose
Chapter 92: Third Person's POV
Chapter 93: Third Person's POV
Chapter 94: Third Person's POV
EPILOGUE
TO FINISH
EXTRA CHAPTER 1
EXTRA CHAPTER 2
EXTRA CHAPTER 3
EXTRA CHAPTER 4
EXTRA CHAPTER 5
EXTRA CHAPTER 6
EXTRA CHAPTER 7
EXTRA CHAPTER 8

Chapter 82: Irene Rose

142K 5.7K 481
By reneefuzzybunny

A.N OML I'm late again, I had five shifts at work so I am sorry. Anyway this book will be ending soon, I have the last few chapters planned out.

GOAL: 690K

   It was our last week in Bali, as much as I hated going back to the pack, I couldn't wait to finally see my parents again. The past few weeks have been hectic and even though Archer hasn't the magic words, I fell more and more in love with him in each passing day. Last week I had gained a fever and headache, I felt like throwing up every few seconds, but Archer took care of me through it and then when I felt better, we rolled in bed and continued to show each other how we felt. I was always tired by the next morning and it was all Archer's fault. I guess fully mating does that to you.

   Crescent was back and she was her sassy self, she would always tell me what Archer's wolf wanted and what they were doing, but she fell in love with Venus and I couldn't help but laugh. I still haven't shifted, but Archer said that was normal and I shouldn't have to shift. He wouldn't tell me why though but didn't seem he would tell me anytime soon.

  I laid in Archer's arms as he slept, we were both bare, but it was okay, our body warmth took care of what clothes couldn't provide for us and I felt his steady heart beating against my ear. It calmed me down listening to it. We were meant to be going out later during the night time, he had planned something for the both of us and I was excited to find out what he was planning. He obviously wouldn't tell me, but he said to keep an open mind and make sure I dress formally. Thankfully, he and I went shopping and I managed to buy a dress without him knowing and the dress that I got was beautiful. 

  It was a plain white evening gown which was full length and was loose around the skirt area. The top half was made of lace and had a kind of 'v' shape and over it was floral mesh and I instantly fell in love with the look of it. I couldn't wait to show Archer.

  Once Archer got his sight back, the majority of his talking was asking questions about different things, he continuously showed me objects and ask what they were. I had to answer him and even though it was getting annoying, I found it amusing at how he was getting excited over a movie. His face lit up at every scene and it was like a kid at Christmas, it made my heart melt at the sight of him being happy. I was glad he got his sight back and I would smack anyone that would dare threaten to take that away from him again. He didn't deserve it. He was too precious for that.

The next few hours, Archer had left to plan my surprise, I was excited to finally see what he had planned for us and when he said he was leaving, he had a very big cheeky smile on his face. I didn't understand what was getting him so excited, but then I found myself excited too once I started to get ready. I stared at the mirror which showed my reflection, my skin was glowing and had a sort of radiance to it, the small freckles which dotted my skin were very visible and my eyes glowed a bright blue. I looked happier and well-rested, healthy at most and it was all because of Archer.

   My hair was slightly curled at the ends, the dye that was in my hair was showing the roots and I knew I had to re-dye it, I really liked how my hair looked. Archer was very fond of it too.  My makeup was kept to a minimum, I didn't want to cake my face up as I didn't like how it looked on me, plus makeup was something I didn't need. It costs too much money and a waste of my time. My dress was on and accentuated my curves which peaked out well through this dress, I didn't have many curves, but because of this dress, it seemed to emphasise them more. I liked how I looked, innocent almost and it made my heart swell.

   'Archer will love us,' Crescent purred in my mind, I felt her roam around in my head, inspecting how we look like and gave a pleasing smirk. I blushed and continued to look at myself in the mirror. I thought about how Archer would react and felt my heart beat up, I didn't know what he had planned but considering he asked me to wear something formal, my best guess is we were going to a fancy restaurant, I mean unless we were going on a fancy picnic, then I don't know.

  But I guess we were going to find out.

   By the time six o'clock hit the timer I heard a knock on the door, finally Archer was here. After putting on some white heels, I prepared myself to see him as I opened the door but there was no one there. Confused, I took several steps forward and looked around, feeling a little prick of fear shiver down my spine, but as I inhaled the air. I knew Archer had just come from here, his distinct smell wafting into my nostrils as if he was just there a few seconds ago. But he wasn't. 

  I continued to look around until I found a small note with a rose sitting on the table. Surprised, I quickly rushed to it and opened the letter, instantly Archer's scent hit me and I blushed. He must have planned this. I looked down at the letter and held the white rose in my hand, his writing was neat along the white paper.

  'Can't wait to see you, meet me by the beach. I'll see you soon beautiful,' I blushed at the blushed at his comment and quickly tucked away the letter underneath the rock on the table. As I held the beautiful rose in my hand, I grabbed the skirt of my dress and started to walk quickly to the beach. My heart rate accelerating and my nerves on fire as I found the familiar path that lead to the beach. I couldn't wait to see him. 

  The path was about to end, but I almost gasped in surprise as I saw white and red petals scattered along the ground with little fairy lights. It was a beautiful sight and my hear warmed up by looking at it, Crescent wagging her tail excitedly like a puppy dog in my mind as we walked slowly on the path of petals, careful that I might break the fairy lights.

  By the time I reach the beach, I swore I felt tears prick my eyes at the sight. Archer was waiting at me by the end of the path with him dressed in a black and white tux, his hair gelled up slightly and a big smile adorning his beautiful face. He looked perfect standing there with a bunch of white roses in his hands and a face of adoration. He looked as if he was about to cry as he took me in, his eyes wandering slowly up my dress, eyes slightly darkening as he finally met my eyes.

   My cheeks warmed up in excitement, my nerves everywhere as I slowly walked to him, he did the same our eyes trained on each other, my heart beating as we met in the middle. He looked blown away with what I wore and I probably looked the same, hungrily glancing him up and down. He was mine and only mine to look at

   "You look breathtaking," he breathed out, his voice slightly strained and I blushed again, my insides bursting with butterflies as he spoke those words. Goddess, I love him so damn much.

   "You look handsome," I breathed out as he handed me the flowers and grinned before bending down and planting his soft lips against mine. The tingles and sparks shot up my spine as he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I moaned as his tongue entered my mouth and he did the same, his grip tightening around my waist before he slowly let go. I pouted slightly as he pulled back and admired me once more. He grinned sheepishly before outstretching his hand for me to take, which I did and he lead me to another wonderful, yet surprising sight.

  It was not to far from the water, just enough so the tide doesn't reach and it was breath taking. Candles littered the area in small glass cases around the white cabana. It wasn't like the traditional ones we saw around the beach, it was more simplified and without a roof. White drapes were placed on the four walled structure to make little archways and fake plants were on the legs of it. There was a small table filled with two plates full of food and was draped in a white cloth with two chairs next to each other facing the beach.

   I felt my eyes tear up as he led me to a chair and sat me down, a soft kiss was pressed onto my forehead as he found his seat, a big smile gracing his soft lips. Goddess, he was perfect, goddammit.

  "What's all this for?" I almost cried out and he blushed sheepishly before answering me.

  "Well, number one, you have done so much for me and gone through so much because of you, I want to treat you. Number two, you're my queen and finally number three, you go big or go home if you're going to tell someone how much you love them," he replied, his voice filled with all seriousness as he stared at me who was about to cry at his confession. My heart stopped at his confession, my skin hot and mind swirling with thoughts. I felt my hear burst into a million of pieces as I stared at him with teary eyes, my wolf yipping happily as I became an emotional mess.

   "You love me?" I whispered out, his confession making me unstable at the thought of him finally saying it. I can't believe he said it. Oh gosh, I love him.

   "How could I not?" he grinned and I quickly got up, pulled him close to me and smacked my lips against him, feeling an unimaginable amount of happiness coursing in my veins. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 7K 39
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
427K 11.2K 64
》After a moment of panic I turned around. He was looking at me. His face was hurt even more since the last time I saw him. The pain in his eyes broke...
411K 10.6K 23
Athena Blackwood is a brave yet shy young woman. Smart and intelligent, she only mixes herself with the right people. Her only friend Remi decides t...