You're Such A Mutt (Sesshomar...

Por Euphina

The daughter of a high lord from The Continent had spent her whole life confined to her village with no conta... Mais

The Beginning.
Denial.
What?
Anger and Realization.
Stranger.
The Demon Sesshomaru.
The Supposed Lord Hitomi.
Naraku and the Deal.
Author's Note.
Confusion.
Attack on Naraku.
Run Away.
Dead.
Live and be Happy.
Planning.
Change of Plans.
Agreement.
Betrothed.
The Red String of Fate
The Howling Wind of Betrayal.
Rin's Abduction and Naraku's Plan
Troublesome.
The Flower Prince.
Going Home.
Love Not Returned.
Magatsuhi and Kanoske's Return
You're Such A Mutt.
Harboring feelings.
Exception.
Him.
No Control.
Until Death.
Wilt Like A Flower.
A Moment of Compassion.
If Something Happens.
One Last Problem - Part 1
One Last Problem Part Two

Battle with Naraku.

1.5K 66 4
Por Euphina

"Sesshomaru!" I tried to shout. I saw Naraku had a smirk on his face, and Sesshomaru didn't pay me any mind. I knew exactly what Naraku's plan was, I just wished Sesshomaru would have stopped being so prideful to actually listen to me.

Naraku had begun laughing, which was making me extremely uncomfortable. Jaken looked over to me, concern stapled on his face. "What do you think will happen, Kanoske?"

"If Lord Sesshomaru keeps chopping off chunks of Naraku's flesh," I began saying weakly. "Naraku will fuse his flesh together around Sesshomaru and absorb him..."

Jaken looked over to Sesshomar. "Oh, m'lord..."

---------

Naraku's P.O.V.

Those fools... They didn't realize that I had them right where I wanted them. Sesshomaru, the almighty powerful demon would soon become one with my flesh, and i would also devour the flesh of that troublesome woman, Kanoske.

I had sent Kagura away because the barrier began to pulsate and weaken. My assumption was because Inuyasha used his Tetsaiga to penatrate the barrier. Though I noticed that Kagura must have failed, because the half-breed continued towards us.

"Naraku," Sesshomaru got my attention. "You seem preoccupied with what's outside these walls."

I knew that there wasn't any way I could face both of them at the same time, so I needed to quicken things up.

"Lord Sesshomaru, I'm afraid that I'll have to cut our visit short." I extended my tentacles and chuckled. The fool. "I will have your power -- every last bit of your demoic power." I wrapped my tentcles tightly around his legs and his arms as he looked down and studied them. He showed no fear even though I was about to end his life.

The tentacles extended until only his head and his shoulders were above them. 

"Lord Sesshomaru!" I heard the woman call out to him. She was hiding behind one of the watch towers with the imp. I grinned and said, "don't worry, Kanoske. Your turn will come soon."

I watched as Sesshomaru's head was then lowered into the mass of green tentacle limbs. The little imp next to Kanoske started yelling blasphomies and he attempted to approach. I sent a smaller tentacle towards him and the woman.

"Jaken!" She yelled. The little imp ran in front of her and used his strange staff to engulf the tentacles in flames, but of course his foolish trick didn't work. Kanoske quickly grabbed him up and started running the opposite direction.

I watched for minutes as my tentacles pulsed and grew with every intake of Sesshomaru's demonic power. I would achieve victory soon -- very soon. 

Swiftly, I took the tentacles that were on my back and extended them toward the mass of absorbtion, stabbing them to help alleviate the process. "At last I have obtained the powers of a complete demon!"

"Naraku!" A voice shouted. I looked up to see the half-breed I despised more than almost anyone. "No wonder you've been hiding your true form!" He was high up in the air, and his Tetsaiga was as red as blood.

"Inuyasha..."

"You're dead, Naraku!" He foolishly claimed as he lifted his sword. He slammed it down and called out "Wind Scar!" The fool didn't realize that I had the power to put up barriers whenever I pleased. 

I chuckled as I summoned up one of the smaller barriers around me, "I think not, Inuyasha." But something was different. Something was... off. The yellow blades that escaped the Wind Scar seemed more powerful. Was it because the Tetsaiga was red? My barrier was broken down because of how powerful the strike was. He had split my body into several large pieces.

"I found you Naraku..." He said, more to himself than myself. "And today, I'm going to destroy you,"

"Heh. Don't make me laugh. Do you really think you can slay me?" It was my mistake. I had never expected Inuyasha to get this far. Never would I have guess he would have gotten so strong.

"Naraku, you bastard -- you won't escape this time." He said while he readied himself. "Prepare to die!" Inuyasha began running towards me with his sword held up hgh. 

"You may have grown more powerful -- but you are certainly no match for me." I chuckled. "Now perish!" I launched some of my strongest tentacles at him, one after another he avoided them as if they were nothing. He consistantly attacked, separating the tentacles from my body. Little did he know, he was about to fall into the same trap his big brother did.

The tentacles took a hold of one of Inuyasha's feet as three more large ones twisted themselves around him.

I had him right where I wanted him.

-----------

Kanoske's P.O.V.

Inuyasha had come prancing in there all nonchalant. By why was he there? Did he have a grudge against Naraku as well as Lord Sesshomaru did? 

I watched nervously as they told each other how they were both going to perish or how they would die, and Inuyasha went on a full on attack. He skillfully dodged the tentacles that Naraku was throwing at him, chopping them up into little pieces. I wanted to warn him of the dangers and tell him that Sesshomaru had been engulfed in tentacles and was in the process of being absorbed, but it was too late. Naraku's tentacles wrapped themselves around Inuyasha and swallowed him whole.

"Heh heh... The fools.." I heard him chuckle. Then suddenly he turned to Jaken and I, Jaken hiding behind me when he did.

"You... Kanoske... How did you find yourself traveling with Sesshomaru?"

"I don't see why that's any of your business, Naraku!" I shakily said. He grinned and shot one of his tentacles out towards me, it grabbing my leg and lifting me in the air upside down. I held my kimono bottoms so they didn't fall down.

"That's a little rude don't you think? I was even considering to let you live..." He said in a mocking tone. I growled. "Oh, look at you. You learned how to growl."

"You're pissing me off, Naraku!" I warned. I knew that I wouldn't transform because I was too scared. "Let Lord Sesshomaru and Inuyasha go, now!"

"Oh, so demanding, little one." He said as he lifted me upright and wrapped one of his tentacles around my neck. "Do I need to kill you again to show you your place?"

I was getting infuriated. I was tired of being taken advantage of. "You wouldn't." I dared.

Naraku chuckled once again and tightened his tentacles. "Maybe you're right. But I could kill your dearest Sesshomaru and his little brother." My eyes went wide. They were brothers? I knew I saw some similarity to them... But not too much. They were kind of opposites.

"Or, of course, you could join me once again." I looked him in the eyes. I knew he was lying. As soon as I said yes he would find another way to control me but still absorb Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. I closed my eyes. What would I do?

"I bring ye two together, Lord Sesshomaru and Lady Kanoske, as one. Ye both must pledge your solom loyalty to one another and ye must never leave each other's side, even in the hardest times." The priest Honto flashed in my head. I remembered the ceremony and how Sesshomaru and I pledged our lives to each other. I knew we didn't love each other, and I didn't know if Sesshomaru would ever go back on his word... But I knew I wouldn't. 

"Ye must never leave each other's side, even in the hardest times."  I opened my eyes and I felt my canine teeth grow large. My nails started growing into talons.

Naraku seemed to notice what was going on and his eyes widened. "Even in the hardest times," the priest's voice repeated. I lifted my hand and grabbed a part of the tentacle that was wrapped around my neck.

"Even in the hardest times!" I yelled, yanking and completely tearing the part of the tentacle off of me. I fell to the ground and looked up to Naraku, his face stapled with shock.

"Sesshomaru and I may not be the closest, if at all..." I started, stepping towards Naraku with anger covering my gaze. "But I will not go back on my word. I will be a slave to you ever again!" I ran up to him, jumping high in the air and slashed at him. My talons barely grazed his left cheek due to him moving away. I lifted my other hand and slashed at his arm. To my surprise I tore it off.

"You wench," he cursed at me. "You and Inuyasha will do no good for me. Sesshomaru is already nearly consumed into my flesh." My eyes widened and I growled.

"How dare you, Naraku?" 

"It's not hard Kanoske. You are powerful -- but your power is useless if it's dorment deep inside your body. It's not useful until it can be used to it's full capacity." He chuckled at me and threw a tentacle my way, slapping me to the ground. I yelled and winced in pain. "D-damn you, Naraku..."

I heard a bit of shuffling in one of the clutters of tentacles. Inuyasha's arm popped out from the top and I gasped. Naraku moved his gaze from me to the arm.

"You made one mistake, Naraku..." I heard Inuyasha's voice as the top of his head peered from the top of the clutter as well as his arm. "You assumed that I'm not as strong as Sesshomaru."

A flash of yellow light completely dispursed the tentacles that were wrapped around Inuyasha, continuing to make their way to Naraku. The strike completely enveloped Naraku and cut him to tiny pieces, his tentacles separating from his body. Suddenly the strike caused a large explosion that blew Jaken and I back against the front gate walls. My talons returned to normal nails and my canines shrunk themselves, as I slumped to the ground wincing in pain.

Jaken looked up at the explosion with teary eyes and whimpered Lord Sesshomaru's name. I knew better than to give up on Sesshomaru. He could have survived that... couldn't he...?

Of course he could. When the light dimmed and the castle returned to it's normal darkness, the clump that Sesshomaru was wrapped in completely shattered from a blue light. Sesshomaru could be seen underneath with his sword in the ground. He looked completely fine.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Jaken and I yelled in unison.

"Heh." Sesshomaru let out. I held Jaken so he didn't go running up to Sesshomaru -- Naraku was still alive and kicking. "Ironic isn't it? To think the flesh that bound me to you would be your sheild against Inuyasha's wind scar."

"Out of the way, Sesshomaru. I'm gonna kill Naraku." Inuyasha interuppted. "No, Naraku belongs to me." Sesshomaru argued. I blinked and watched the scene. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru didn't seem like they were related, until they opened their mouths near each other. 

Suddenly the ground shook, and Naraku grew ten times taller. "Uh, guys! If you wanna argue can you not do it now!" I yelled, pointing at the scene. They both turned toward Naraku, whose spine grew longer and tentacles grew larger. 

"No, please. Keep arguing. That way I can absorb you both!" He said, laughing. He was so damaged from Inuyasha's Wind Scar, yet he wanted to continue fighting? His skin underneath his ribs was completely torn off to where his spine was the only thing showing.

Naraku's eyes were replaced with a crazed look. For a few minutes there I thought he was losing it. He began attacking Sesshomaru and Inuyasha with his tentacles from his back that didn't get too damaged, but the two kept avoiding them. 

"Ha. You cannot dodge my attacks forever!"

The two continuously attacked the tentacles, chopping and desintigrating them one by one. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru lifted their swords at the same time and swung.

Tokijin let out a fierce blue light as always, and Inuyasha released the Wind Scar. Naraku's gasp could be heard completely clear to me as his body was engulfed in the two lights. Soon the tentacles gave out and completely evaportated, leaving nothing but Naraku's torso and head to fall to the ground on top of severed pieces of tentacles.

Inuyasha and Sesshomaru swung their swords one more time and hit Naraku once again. Naraku's face filled with anger, but suddenly the lights disappeared and Naraku's body ingulfed itself in miasma.

The giant wasps from earlier appeared as Naraku's miasma formed a tornado, his pieces of body seemingly inside. 

"Lord Sesshomaru, I shall withdraw for now. I will be back once again -- for you and the girl when her powers are truly unvealed."

My body filled with goosebumps as his miasma tornado disappeared into the sky. Inuyasha called after Naraku to come back, and Sesshomaru just stood there.

Suddenly, Sesshomaru's body was glowing red. I blinked and watched along with Inuyasha as his eyes fully became red and his iris's became blue. The markings on the side of his face grew larger and his fangs grew as well. I began shaking. Was I that terrifying when I transformed?

"Heh heh.. Lord Sesshomaru. Rather than transforming and hunting me down, shouldn't you be rushing to the side of that young...mortal girl." Naraku mocked. I growled myself as I ran up next to Sesshomaru. He seemed to calmed down immediately. I looked over to him with concerned eyes.

Rin... Please be okay...

---------

Rin's P.O.V.

A little bit earlier on Kohaku finally told me his name, and a group of people came and killed all the demons outside of the shrine. They haven't made a move since, and Kohaku had been acting weird. He just sat there in front of the window with dull eyes.

"K-Kohaku... Are you alright?" I said shakily. He was really starting to frighten me... 

"Kohaku?" I repeated as he turned toward me. He grabbed me roughly and then pulled me out of the door on the back of the hut. There waiting for us was a giant dragon. It kind of looked light a one headed, longer version of Ah and Un.

He took us a ways away into an open area with a lot of grass and surrounded by a lot of trees. We hopped off the dragon and started walking forward, him holding onto my hand.

"Kohaku -- why did we leave the house..?" I asked quietly. "I saw some people outside when we left... Please tell me where we're going now." He kept walking, but then suddenly stopped. It looked like he was thinking for a moment before he started gripping my hand really tight. He pulled me forward and raised the hand he had his chained scythe in and swung it at me.

I pulled away from his grasp and fell on the ground before he could hit me. "W-what are you doing Kohaku?" Still without answer, he raised his scythe again and swung it at me. I ducked immediately and screamed, turning to run away. "Why are you doing this to me Kohaku?!"

Kohaku threw the chain from his scythe toward me and it wrapped around my legs, causing me to fall.

I lost conscousness after that.

----------

Kanoske's P.O.V.

We had flew away, accidentally leaving Jaken behind. I didn't even know Lord Sesshomaru could fly until he did it then and there after Naraku left. I quickly took hold of his MokoMoko as soon as I could so he didn't leave me behind.

When we flew over a forest clearing, we could see a young boy. He had Rin on the ground with chains around her legs. I let out a quiet growl as Sesshomaru and I landed. The boy didn't seem to notice us for a couple of minutes... He seemed to have a chained scythe held above his head.

When he did notice us, he turned his head back and stared at Sesshomaru for a while. His eyes seemed so dull with little to no emotion in them. The boy stood up and faced Sesshomaru and I, me moving myself away casually in attempt to get close to Rin. He raised his scythe. Bad move, kid.

"Oh, you turn your blade toward me?" Sesshomaru questioned as he raised his hands with his knuckles showing. Lord Sesshomaru was about to attack him, but something unexpected happened.

"Kohaku!" I heard Inuyasha's voice call. Was that the boy's name? Anyway, Inuyasha tackled the kid and punched him to the ground. I blinked and sweatdropped. So much for being casual about things. "What are you doing you fool?!"

I took this chance to run over to Rin and pull her head up from the ground, Kagome running towards me as well. She leaned down on one knee and stared at the Rin for a few moments. "She's alright..." I whispered, letting out a relieved sigh. Kagome put her hand on Rin's head softly, and I growled. "She's just unconcious... that's all." She stated the obvious. If I wanted Jaken there I would have brought him along...

Inuyasha turned to Sesshomaru and cocked an attitude with him. That damn half-demon always got on my nerves. "You heard her, the girls alright so let the boy go free!"

"Stay out of it Inuyasha. Do not attempt to interfere." Sesshomaru turned his head towards the boy named Kohaku, who was starting to get up and in a defense position. "This boy seems compelled beyond reason to die by my hand."

Kohaku lifted his scythe and threw it towards Sesshomaru, Inuyasha of course interfering and knocking the scythe out of the way with his blade. Sesshomaru took that moment to grab Kohaku by the neck and hold him about his head.

"Hm, how kind of you -- disarming the boy for me. I never knew you held such strong feelings for me, Inuyasha."

"Let's get one thing straight, Sesshomaru. I'll kill you if you don't let him go." Inuyasha threatened.

Sesshomaru's grip on the boy tightened, and Inuyasha and Kagome kept yelling to put him down. I would prefer him not hurt the boy, but if he absolutely had to I wouldn't stop him.

I saw Lord Sesshomaru watch the boy, as if expecting something, and then drop him on the ground. I blinked in confusion. I thought that he would kill him.

I felt as there was movement in my arms. I looked down to see Rin open her eyes and look up at me, smile and then look over to Sesshomaru. A piece of me was happy that she was okay, but angry at the little boy. 

"Lord Sesshomaru!" She cheered, and then she laid her eyes on the boy Kohaku. Her enjoyment suddenly was replaced by worry. "What happened Kohaku?" She asked, but Kohaku got up and ran away. There was a sudden gust of wind, and Kagura could be seen with Kohaku on her feather flying away. 

Kagome stood up after a while. "Thank you, Sesshomaru... For letting Kohaku go."  I lifted up Rin and she stared cluelessly at Sesshomaru.

"The boy was trying to die at my hands," he simply said. "It was Naraku's doing, and I refuse to play by his rules." Sesshomaru began walking away. Rin ran up and started following him with out question as I stood up and stayed still for a moment.

They looked at me for a moment, and then Inuyasha flinched. I blinked and looked at him confused.

"WAIT HEY I REMEMBER YOU!" He said pointing at me with his mouth wide open. I laughed a bit.

"I remember you too. You should close your mouth or else you're gonna catch flies." I kidded with him, then went to catch up with Sesshomaru. Rin yelled goodbye as we walked off.

As we got a ways away, Jaken seemed to catch up with us, being out of breath. His eyes sparkled and filled with tears. "My lord you are alright!"

"Of course." Sesshomaru replied. I just smiled.

"Lord Sesshomaru! Did you see what Kanoske did? Wait, of course  you didn't... You were being turned into dinner by Naraku's tentacles." Jaken exclaimed. He turned to me, as did Sesshomaru. "Kanoske caught me when I flew off from the afterblast! And she transformed and injured Naraku a good plenty!" I blinked and blushed, looking to the opposite side that they were on. The sun was beginning to rise. It had been a full night without sleep, yet I didn't feel tired. 

"Hm. I see." Sesshomaru simply said. I looked down, my head still in the direction oppostire of theirs. A part of me was really disappointed and was wanting to hear some praise from Sesshomaru. But I know I didn't really do anything great enough to earn praise.

"Good job," I heard him say quietly. I turned my head towards him, wide eyed. His eyes stayed forward and his face was the same as always. I smiled a bit and looked forward as well. Rin pranced between us and grabbed both of our hands with hers as she sang a song and Jaken complained about how no one cared for him and how we left him behind. I looked back towards Jaken and motioned him to come forward with us. He came forward and I bent down and scooped him up with my free hand, craddling him like a child. He complained at first, but made himself feel comfortable.

Jaken was kind of cute when he wanted to be. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.8K 137 13
Naraku x Reader ~ (Y/n) was a somewhat mysterious character.. She's a pure blood spider demon. One that started out pure somehow. She once acted as a...
247K 6.7K 37
You're a girl who grew up in a wealthy family, with a love for music and traveling. You set out to see the world, when you happen to meet Sesshomaru...
12.7K 602 23
A short insight afterwards from the main story. Sesshomaru is going through the curse again and again and it's tearing him and his family apart. Each...
2.8K 108 24
Travel through a journey through Time and space along with princess half demons towa , setsuna , moroha and Hayami who's on the search to find her pa...