The Purge (Brendon Urie)

By Jessie_Celeste

"This is your Emergency Broadcast System announcing the commencement of the Annual Purge. At the siren, all c... More

Prologue: This Is A Black Ski Mask Song
Chapter 1: I Took My Love Down To Violet Hill
Chapter 2: Put On Your War Paint
Chapter 3: I'd Give Up Forever To Touch You
Chapter 4: You're The Only Thing That's Keeping Me Alive
Chapter 5: Yours Are The Sweetest Eyes I've Ever Seen
Chapter 6: What If You Should Decide, That You Don't Want Me There By Your Side?
Chapter 7: What Terrifying Final Sights
Chapter 8: There's A Hole In My Soul
Chapter 9: Lay Us Down, We're In Love
Chapter 10: Bonus; Emmy's Will
Feedback

Not An Update, But A Thank You

1.3K 44 6
By Jessie_Celeste

This is not an update, and it will definitely be the last "chapter" of this book that I ever publish, but I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you.

Although this story is certainly not my best, it has gotten an overwhelming amount of feedback, and it has exceeded all expectations that I had for the story.

When I began writing this, I was only in the 7th grade, and I had only been writing publicly on Wattpad for 2 years. I have since improved when it comes to my writing, but I will not take down this story. Although this is not my best writing, it is my writing, and I am not ashamed of it, because in order to improve you must start somewhere. I had previously considered taking this down, since I am no longer a fan of Brendon Urie, and since it is somewhat poorly written, but these are the reasons why I decided against it.

The second thing that I would like to say, is a big thank to all of you who are reading this or have read it. I never thought that this story would ever exceed my usual 40 or so reads, but as of today the story is at 30.6 thousand! I would like to thank you all for your wonderful feedback, and your votes and comments. I have tried to respond to all of your comments, but that has become increasingly hard due to the fact that there are 1.2 thousand of them. So instead, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for your lovely comments. I appreciate each and every one of you, and the helpful feedback that I have received is helping me grow in this art form. Thank you for the support!

-XXX JESSIE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...