In The Blink Of an Eye

By FreeFlowDaily

A different Love story between Kadence and Niall. Starting off with the News that Kadence NEVER EVER thought... More

Blink Of an Eye ( A Niall Horan Love Story)
Holy Crap...
Chapter 3- Is this really happening?
Chapter 4 Meeting the Boys
Chapter 5-- Shh...Don't tell him anything!
Chapter 6-- This is crazy!
Chapter 7--- Regrets
Chapter 8-- I didn't Think.
Chapter 9-- I just can't get enough of him!
Chapter 10-- The Inevitable
Chapter 11-- Falling hard...
Chapter 12
Chapter 13-- Interviews?
Chapter 14-- Seriously Close Call
Chapter 15--- Bianca
Chapter 16-- How could we be so stupid...
Chapter 17--- Deep Down
Chapter 18--Just In Time
Chapter 19-- Mending
Chapter 20 -- Surprise!
Chapter 21-- Never Safe
Chapter 22--- Almost
Chapter 23-- Ringing In My Ears.
Chapter 24--- I'm No singer
Chapter 25-- Fade To Black
Chapter 26--
COVER ART CONTEST:) (NOT A REAL CHAPTER)
Chapter 28-- I Just Need Some Time.
Chapter 29-- It's Gotta Be You
Chapter 30-- Attack..?
Chapter 31-- Oi...
Chapter 32-- I hate Lying
Chapter 33-- Caving in?
Chapter 34-- Out of Town
Chapter 35-- It Happened Again
Chapter 36-- Ireland
Chapter 37-- The Horans
Chapter 38--- Thinking about it Later...
Chapter 39 --- Plot Twist?
Chapter 40--- Conflicted
Chapter 41--- He Was Right
Chapter 43-- I trusted you
Chapter 44 --- Its Not What I Want
Chapter 45 --- Perfectly Wrong and Perfectly Sound
Chapter 46--- All the King's Men
Chapter 47 --- Could They Put Humpty Together Again?
Chapter 48--- Forgive and Forget... I think?
Chapter 49-- Denial
Chapter 50--- Choices are Made

Chapter 27-- I Didn't Sign Up For This

2.4K 17 1
By FreeFlowDaily

"Umm. How about no? I didn't hear that in your list of words I can't say." I said seriously. I wasn't going to sing in front of thousands of people. No way in hell! I rolled my eyes and sat back. I can't beleive he is even telling me this.

"You'll get on that stage. I swear to god by the end of this tour you will have gone on that stage at least once."  He said. I huffed and shook my head. Not unless you tied me up and gagged me. Thousands of screaming girls, Umm.. No thank you!

"Yeah, No.." I said. All the boys were still sitting around us, agreeing with Niall of course.

"Please babe! I will do anything to get you on stage!!!" Lou said. This gave me a good idea.

"Anything?" I said evily. His face took a quick dive from cheery to terrified. He gulped and then nodded.

"Alright, then why don't you tweet that your deeply in love with Harry Styles and that Larry Stylinson is completely real?" I said, giggling. He would never do that, do you know how many people already think he's gay? Oh god... Confirmation would just be the best...He looked at me and smiled, pulling out his phone he started tapping away one the keyboard.

LouisTomlinson: Hello everyone! I would just like to say that Larry Stylinson is real and the @Harry_Styles and I are happily in love! #RumorConfirmed!

"There!" He said. My mouth dropped and I pulled out my new Iphone that Liam got me after my dad stole my other on. I looked on Twitter and there it was, I started rolling around on the couch laughing at the replies it got. It was trending within a matter of minutes. I stopped laughing abruptly when all the boys were staring at me, smiling...

"Alright! You'll go on in place of Stereo Hearts and I'll play 'tar for ya!" Niall announced. I sat there for a minute gaping. 

"I didn't actually think he would do it! Niall! I don't think I can sing in front of thousands of people! You guys still get nervous don't you?! I have terrible stage fright! I'll faint!" I yelled. Everyone pondered what I said for a minute.

"I'll be up there the whole time with you. Don't look at the audience. Just look at me and everything will be just fine!!! I promise!" He said. Everyone agreed and I smiled grimly and nodded. I can't believe I was going to do this. Liam grabbed his phone and started to make the arrangments.

--------------------------------------------2 DAYS LATER----------------------------------------------------------

"I can't do it. Niall why don't you just sing Stereo Hearts and then..Yeah..." I said, staring out at the empty auditorium, which I'm pretty was bigger than my old 3000 student school. I started to walk away but Niall grabbed me by the shoulders and made me look at him.

"Babe! Your going to do great! We've practiced, done sound check, and everything is great. You sound amazing. THe audiance will love you! Just remember to look at me and then it will be fine! He said. I sighed and brushed my hair out of my face, he kissed me gently on the nose and we walked to the dressing room to get ready, the boys were supposed to be on complete vocal rest, as for my I got to talk a little bit. 

The arena started to fill, quickly. Girls were coming in by the piles and with each new body my stress got a little worse. 

"This sucks." I mumbled. The boys only looked at me and shook their heads. THey called us over to get dressed and ready for the show, so I walked over to the little area they set out for me. They didn't do anything unnatural, just outlined my eyes and put on some concealer and lipstick. They put me in a flowery dress that was white with pink roses on it. It was strapless and went to about my mid thigh. Then they just simply curled my hair and I was done. Niall came over once they finished with him and out arm around my waist. 

"Your going to rock this gig and I know it. Just be yourself and everyone will love you, I know I do" He said. I laughed and hugged him, it was just something magical about his hugs that could lift weight off of your shoulders. We heard the before show music start, which meant we had 15 minutes.

"Okay.." I whispered to myself. I grabbed Niall's hand and we walked over to the back area of the stage where they were going to come out. We spent the fifteen minutes talking about how Elephants got there trunks... I think the boys were trying to get my mind off of things because that conversation made me laugh pretty hard. We suddenly heard the announcer talking and the beginning of "What Makes You Beautiful"

"I'll be back to bring you out" Niall told me as he kissed me on the nose and walked out with the rest of the guys. I blushed and watch them start singing. It was crazy just how amazing they are, really.

I guess I lost track of time watching them because before I knew it I was being husteled to the side of the stage I was supposed to come out on. 

"Wait, Niall is supposed to take me out! Where is he?" I was saying as I was being hustled. I was looking around but I couldn't see him. Oh god, Oh god, What am I going to do?!

"Your going to walk in from this side of the stage and he'll walk in from the other, It'll be fine!" Savan said. He was here for this show only to support the boys but he gave some great advice. He was holding my hand and taking me to the side.

"Just remember to take deep breaths and sing from your stomach, not your lungs. You got this doll!" He smiled at me and gave me a little shove towards the stage. I looked out and saw Niall already at the side, starting to come out.

"Hello everybody! We have a special surprise for you tonight, my beautiful girlfirend, who I'm sure you all know, Kadence Anderson, Is going to sing a little song for us. You guys down with that?" He said. He sounded so casual, as the screaming was erupting into roars. Savan nudged me and started to walk on stage, with my microphone.

"Hi everyone!" I said, trying to sound confident. I kept my eyes on Niall the whole time, and he nodded at me and smiled. I smiled and took a deep breath and spoke into the microphone.

"This is an origninal song I wrote called "Little House"" I said. Niall started playing the first chords of the song, I stared at him but then made the fatal mistake of looking at the audience. I froze. The chorus of the song started but I didn't sing it. 

"I-I...I can't" I whispered. Nialls smile faded and looked around frantically, I started t orun off stage but then I heard him, he started to sing the song. His voice was filling the speakers, and my heart and I suddenly had confidence. I stopped mid stride and looked at Niall, he motioned for me to come back. So I did. 

"I'm sorry...I'm not used to this many people.." I said into the microphone. 

"But I think I'm okay now..." I nodded toward Niall and he started playing again... I waited until it was time for me to sing the first verse and I shut my eyes.

"I love this Place...But it's haunted...

Without you...MY tired heart..

Is beating so....Slow..."

I opened my eyes and looked at Niall who was staring at his fingers, trying to play the right notes. I was singing the words and they came out the way I wanted to. I started to smile while I was singing and we got to the last verse.

"The wonder of it all

The wonder that you made

I am here to stay...

I am here to stay...

Stay"

My eyes closed as I sang the last note. I didn't know what to expect, but when I heard the girls start screaming and going off, I opened my eyes and smiled. Niall walked over and grabbed my hand, he lead me to the front of the stage and made me bow of course. We both walked off stage as Lou and Harry were coming on to do a cute little duet. 

"That was incredible! Babe! You did it! I honestly didn't know what I was going to do, I just thought that your song had t obe put out in the world." He said to me. I blushed and hugged him. 

"I couldn't breathe, but when I heard you singing it's like everything came back to me and I didn't want to let you down." I whispered into his ears. He hugged me tighter and kissed my head. He had t oget back on stage so I let him go. 

After the concert all the boys congradulated me and we all went to a small restaurant and had dinner...It looked strangely like the one where Niall had first gave me that surprise kiss..Where it all started. 

Crazy how things change...

Alright:) I'm done for the night! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Again I can't thank you enough for reading... Now I just have to figure out this whole Twitter Dillema... Did you know they suspended my new account like an hour ago for just following a couple people... It's cool though that one was unsuspended really quickly..Don't know how but it was... Anyway:) Until tomarrow!! 

Follow Me:) @McKennaLeigh1

PS The side picture I thought was pretty funny because first of it's Kadence..But she's holding Giant spoons..Can everyone just see Liam running away screaming? Hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 1.8K 60
> > : Completed @skatemaloley has followed you. @skatemaloley liked your photo. @skatemaloley commented on your photo, "๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜." @skatemaloley has DM...
2.5K 70 16
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH a fun sleepover is all the squad needs after a long and very tiring battle with the Neverseen. so they decide to meet up and have some f...
14K 536 49
Have any burning Ninjago questions? Ask me, Master Lloyd. The question can be trivia, or if you need some advice. Don't be afraid to ask! Tell me if...
69.3K 3.4K 45
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐•๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ง๐š ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ...