The dancing queen meet her ki...

By N0nanaxxx

a friendship.....an enemy .....a love story More

introduction
first meeting
leaving with boys?
what ???
why me??
scandal
debut
a new friend or enemy
becoming friends
first love only a dream
one door close another open : part 1
one door close another open : part 2
new babies
hyoyeon 's fan boys
living with a lie: part 1
living with a lie: part 2
meeting my family
scandal
Jessica's leaving (OT9 forever)
what?scandal?
Hyoyeon's solo act
eunhyuk is back
sm town without hyohyuk
let's put an end....
snsd ot5?
GIRLS GENERATION
moving with sunny
sm town Halloween
snsd reunion
Running man (gnomeo & Juliet)
We Got Married special
WGM part 1
wgm part 2
wgm part 3
wgm part 4
wgm part 5
wgm part6
wgm part 7
wedding canceled?
final

military

53 4 0
By N0nanaxxx

the next morning eunhyuk felt hyoyeon turning around so he waked up.....when he waked up he could see from near her fascial characteristics .....but hyo turned again on the other side ...she almost fall down the sofa when eunhyuk catch her  and place her on his chest.....his heart was pounding like crazy ....but he didn't let his hands separate as he was hugging her....hyo started moving again but this time to wake up...eunhyuk notice it and fall back to sleep(pretended)

hyo:mmm(waked up she pulled the headphones out her ears and tried to get out of the hug....carefully to not wake eunhyuk ...when she made it she stand up ....)

eunhyuk:morning...(hyo shocked and fall back on sofa this time she was sitting on eunhyuk's hard part....)

hyo:kamsakia...oppa....(hit him)

eunhyuk:(hugged her)morning ...will you sit there for long?i don't mind but I am a man you know.....(start jumping on the sofa while hyo was on him)

hyo;opppa...(hit him to stop,she got red)aish I get it ...it was not like I wanted to....

hyuk:mbo?yah .....you hurt me...(sad face in cute way)

hyo:axaxaxa arraso...now go and wash up ....while I wake up the kids and make breakfast...

hyuk:yah go first I will go then ....

hyo:ok...don't you dare and come in....

hyuk:yah I am not that pervert 

hyo went inside and refresh herself she come out and looked at hyuk who was busy texting at suju members...

hyo:oppa you can go...

hyuk:ooo koumao....(before he enter the room )you didn't leave anything you don't want me to see right?

hyo:ani...

hyo started cooking their breakfast ...when he came out he found hyo in the kitchen so he wanted to fool around once again so he took some water near him then he put it in a near spot ,he hugged hyo...

hyuk:hyo you smell nice...

hyo:mbo?oppa let go of me before we get hurt....(get out of his hug ,she turned to see him having in her hand a knife )don't do that again...

hyuk:yah watch out ...(bad timing...)

when hyo put the knife down and she was holding a spoon he got near her and just put his hand under hyo's t-shirt and skirt....hyo was shocked and got red 

hyo:oppa(she left the spoon and try to get away from eunhyuk)....(she didn't make it)you are so dirty....

hyuk:you said that you didn't do anything like this so I thought you need a teacher....

hyo:and you will be...(got more red...as her heart was more loud)?oppa I prefer you to stop...(just then eunhyuk started giving a massage to her pussy)oppa...(turned to see eunhyuk while trying to go away)kou...mane....

hyuk:(when he looked at her serious red face his heart was beating so fast.... And started to wondering....what I am doing?did I just...omg why I am doing this?do I really feel that way right now for her?)aa whee?i see you like it....(before hyo could say anything )and you had never felt be playing around in that way ...(he whispered it in her ear which make hyo more embarrassed)

hyo:oppa ...please...(let her go as soon as he felt her ass touching his hard part....hyo's thinking ...why I like it ..is it because of oppa....I never liked it when someone touch me so why I feel so good?)oppa don't you dare touch me again there.....I hate it....

hyuk:mbo?i....was always doing this things with my girls so what is the problem?

hyo:oppa nda shrio when someone touch me .....especially that parts... I never left anyone touch me neither my boys so why you....(bit her lips,and then hit hyuk with the first thing she found)

hyuk:yah......(ohh no ones touched her there?i am the first?xaxax)I just wanted to play around with you don't put that face on...(hyo was definitely angry with him)

hyo:play around ?oppa...aish...(I better get away from him )I will go and wake the kids...

hyuk:hyo wait ...they are ..

hyo:arra also is not the first time see them necked gosh...

hyuk:mbo?yah how?

hyo:well mingu ...I grew him up so he didn't really care when we meet at the bathroom ,also I saw kaishi about 3-4 times...at the bathroom I was taking a bath when he enter and took his clothes in order to take bath as well...

hyuk:mboo?so they saw you naked too?

hyo:anii well mingu did but it was before debuting so I was young ....kaishi I was always hiding behind the curtains or something...anyway oppa just get the table ready ....(she put the last plate with food on the table)

hyuk:wait up ...I don't know your place that well...(hyo helped him up)

15 minutes later 

hyo:minguya...(knock the door)weiwei get up the breakfast is ready...

mingu:(waked up)mmm weiwei....(she waked up and saw that they did it)

weiwei:oppa we....ottoke we promised after the wedding  now..we

hyo:minguyah I am coming in....oppa stay here(get inside the room)

mingu:noona...(weiwei was hiding)

hyo:its ok weiwei ...I hope you had fun now in reality you took the safety right?

mingu:oh (show her the box they opened last night)

weiwei:yah...(hit him)

hyo:its ok don't be shy ....you are our family now so there is nothing to worry ...and I hear that you two will get married soon...so later on now it would happen(smiled to them)

mingu:noona I didn't asked her yet...

hyo:mbo?yah hurry up I want to see kids running in our house soon ...

weiwei:omona...noona you sound like a grandmother...

mingu:krotsio see?

hyo:xaxaxa you know that I will get married too late so I have faith in you two...now  I will leave you get dressed and come outside ...(left)

hyuk:so....they waked?

hyo:nde lets go next...(outside the door they found something and they started laughing)

hyuk:they sure couldn't control their selfs...xaxaxa

hyo;opppa xaxaxa...(stop laughing)

krystal:mm who is laughing?

hyo:kaishi...krystalshi wake up the breakfast is ready ...

krystal:(panicked)oppa irrona unie is outside ...palee

kai:mmm arraso....noona we will be there in a minute...

hyuk:you sure will be (laughing)

hyo:kaishi when you get dressed up full (laughing) come out.....xaxxaa

krystal:mbo??

kai:where is my underwear?

krystal:yah you throw it there... don't you remember?

kai:aa noona is outside....noona is my ...

hyo:gree come out....(holding his underwear )

kai:(opened the door slowly to not see him necked,smiled)noona ....

hyo:greee...(gave it to him)it must be too strong last night right?

kai:noona...

hyuk:axxaxa

hyo:you use safety right?

krystal:yah we didn't ...kaishi...

hyo:yah...

kai:(closed the door and shout)wee did its here...we took it off when we endeed...

hyuk;xaxaxa you sure are embracing sister....axxaxa

hyo:kromio...(smelled her hand)I better clean my hands....

hyuk:yah you just smelled his...hyo...don't do that except if he is your boyfriend to make him up...

hyo:mbo...oppa...ewei....

at the table it was quiet because the situation..so eunhyuk started talking to break the ice

hyuk:so how is the food?

kids:good..

hyo:well I bet last night it was too good for you right?

mingu:noona...

kai:what about you?what you did?

hyo:us we couldn't listen to you guys moaning all the time ..it was too loud so we got our head phones and put music to sleep...

krystal:we were loud?

hyuk:ohhh too loud....

hyo:i know you two wasn't the first time so I used to you two but you two I didn't except you

wow

weiwei:biane...it was....

mingu:noona it was too good for not to....you know ...

hyuk:(laughed)ofcourse she knows...(he got hit by hyo)

hyo:i never  shout that loud ...at least I was careful to not be heard or have people in the house...

girls :its not our fault...(pointed at the boys)

boys:well the movie make us wanna do that axxaxa hyong you didn't make out from the movie?

hyuk:ofcourse I am man too but I had nobody to calm my self down so.....

hyo:mboo.yah....aish just eat ........and lets not talk about it ... you kids never tell our parents what happen here...

mingu:koumao noona...

kai:kromio koumao noona for covering us and helping us....

hyo:aish ...gree I am your noona after all...

when they finshed they left from the snsd dorm and leaving hyo and eunhyuk behind cleaning up...

hyo:oppa just leave already the oppas will search for you...

hyuk;dont worry ...about them....(finished washing the dishes together)

hyo:gree?

hyuk:ohhh I bet they were partying last night that bad that they don't remember anything...hyo you seriously didn't get a chance to be touched like I did to you..(hyo blushed only by thinking that moment )ohhh you are blushing?

hyo:oppa ..ani ......stop making fun of me....(go to the living room and sit )

hyuk:(followed her and sit next to her)you know I can found you a teacher for you to do things

hyo:oppa stop....I don't want to...gosh...if my husband want that I have to learn from him (what I am saying right now and why I am thinking him teaching me?)

hyuk:wow husband?i thought you didn't had a boy....now you have a husband?

hyo:i don't ,in the future.....

hyuk:then I will teach you well(got closer only to be pushed hard by hyo)xaxaxa arraso I will stop fouling around....by any chance do you have any make up to wear before leaving ...

hyo:ooo I will help you ....(she got her make up and started applying some on hyuk's face,in some way eunhyuk liked the fact that hyo was caring so much about him and on the other he wanted so badly to see her ...he was having his eyes closed.)oppa can you open you legs for me?

hyuk:mboo yahayahayah

hyo:not that way dirty mind in order to get closer and finish you up....

hyuk:arraso...(so he did he opened his legs and hyo got closer )

hyo;you ready(eunhyuk hug her and didn't let her out )

hyuk:koumao....now where you think you will go?

hyo:oppa stop playing ...

hyuk:axxaxa you are so cute (when he saw her blushing again)

hyo:aish just leave already...

hyuk:xaxaxa bye hyo.....(left )

at suju dorm

lee:hyuk is not home yet?

donghae:where did he spent his night(just then hyuk enter the dorm with a huge smile on his face)

hyuk:morning

siwon:what happen to him...

shin:yah where you have been?

hyuk:at hyo's 

lee:mboo?all night?

donghae:what happen?how you got there I thought you were meeting iu

hyuk:i did but I got texts from hyo to go to her dorm and see movie ...

shin:alone?

hyuk:ania with her borthers and their girls...xaxaaa

siwon:wait so why did you go if it was couple night?

hyuk:well I don't know but hyo was keep texting me to save her from the couples xaxaxa

donghae:wait does that mean you two are a couple?eeehhh?

lee:mbadoualde ....hyo is not that type inviting you like that just to pretend to be couple..

hyuk:gree we are not...we are close friends.....

shin:so what happen?

hyuk:well I learned that she never been touched to the places (show them)before and she only have done it once

siwon:so?what?i already knew that

hyuk:yah I mean she just did it without feeling without kissing touching only pushing you got it?

lee:ooh so....you are happy for this?

hyuk:anii I slept with her on the living room she on my chest....

donghae:you didn't do anything else right?i mean the movie you saw must be dirty one since it was couple night....

lee:well maybe since the boys wanted to get their girls are we right?

hyuk:ooo I did a mistake the morning I tried play around with her but I couldn't control my self I don't know how...I touched her oki oki 

shin:yah she must hate you...

siwon:yah she hates when someone touch her how you...

hyuk:she told me ....but later we were ok...

hee:edra we have letters

lee:from who?

hee:well is for eunhyuk...donghae ..siwon....(passing them one by one)

hyuk:what is that?

siwon:ohhh military?now?

donghae:nda douu...hyong?

hyuk:that cant be happening not now ....aish...hyo....what I do?

lee:aish ...that means suju cant do come back for two years...

shin:you think only that?what about them we cant see them...only on their outsides ...and its rear ....

lee:well yes but i had plans for us...anyway we should inform sm....

after two days the boys informed sm ....sm let the boys go their family and spent some time with them before entering the army...also they would inform the media soon to have their party as the rest of the group did...

eunhyuk's parent house..

hyuk:i am back...

omma:hyukii...(hug her son)how are you ?you lost weight...come  omma will feed you..

appa:let him breath...hi son how are you?

hyuk:i am ok were is noona?

omma:well she ..is busy....

hyuk:for what?

appa;she is getting married ....

hyuk:mboo?when?

noona:is not decided yet ...hello ..hyuk this is jay oppa my future husband(smiled )

jay:anioseo....nice seeing you here and finally meeting you...

hyuk:ooh wait you were together since uni?

noona:nde...he just propose to me yesterday so ..we wanted to start planning what to do...

hyuk:xaxaxa (laughed awkward)

appa:what was that?is something wrong ?

hyuk:well you need to potstone the wedding for a couple years....

noona-jay:whee?

hyuk:quess who is going to join army ...

omma;omona..you got the letter?

hyuk:oo I am leaving in a week.....

appa:gree you will be man .....

omma:mbo...?ouri baby cant go to army ....

hyuk:omma I will be ok....sis bian...

noona:is ok we can wait right?

jay:of course  just don't get punishments and get out late...

hyuk:xaxaxa arraso...

appa:did you told her too?

hyuk:ani I don't know how....and why should I ....we are not in that state yet ...we are friends 

omma:you should tell her before she found out from someone else....even if you still are friends...

noona;yah is been too long to be friends why cant you confess already?

jay:i think now is not the time ,he will get to army honey...

noona;so what if she loves him she will wait for him...

hyuk:i cant do that It will be too awkward when I see her after 2 years..

appa;gree just don't wait too long ok I want a grand child from you too.

hyuk:wait noona you..

jay:ania we are not....

omma:who said you will not ...you are engaged now so its not a problem...

noona:omma we will wait for that ....

hyuk:you better ...I want to marry you off first and then meet my niece...

noona:xaxxax see?

jay:you were right....xaxaxa

the days were passing and the boys inform the media the next day it was all the place....hyo was at sm when she saw it ...so she run to find eunhyuk at the practicing room ....he was there to practice for last time before leaving for the army...

hyuk;aishhh I will miss it here(remember the times with his friends and hyo in that room and building)

hyo:finally found you(touched his shoulder..)

hyuk:hyo?(smiled at her)what is it?

hyo:oppa you?why you hide it  from me?why you didn't told me?

hyuk;what ?did I do something?what are you talking about?(she didn't found out about e liking her right?)

hyo;oppa you liar...yah you will join the army and you still didn't told me?

hyuk:bian (phew is this one)I didn't thought about it...(saw hyo crying)hyo?

hyo:oppa ...how can you do this to me...?I thought we were friends...(oppa ...2 years ....I will miss you so bad,ottoke?)

hyuk:we are is just I didn't think that you will be that sad...

hyo:(clean her face)of course I am sad...I will miss my buddy ...my fun buddy the one who is bulling me all the time and mess me up every time we meet ......

hyuk:hyo...(don't make it harder plz)bian....someone can take that role for two years...

hyo:aish...when are you leaving?

hyuk:i will join in this Friday ....tomorrow is the party ...will you come?

hyo:i ....(suddenly she felt like she was going to break so she hurried say it and left)don't know

hyuk:hyo...(as he saw her leaving like that made him mad and so sad that they might didn't said a proper goodbye)aish I will miss you hyo...too much please be safe...

at the party

siwon:wow so much presents I like it...

donghae:so is only me who hate it ?

shin:looks someone too is not that good...hyuk?

hyuk:oh?

lee:what are you doing?

hyuk:hyong she didn't came what if she not come?

donghae:she will yoona told me that she will try bring her..

siwon:since when you and yoona...

yoona:oppa...(run and hug donghae)

donghae:omo my princess (kissed) what you brought me?

yoona;oppa the girls and oppas are here...

lee:when did you?

donghae:last night ...I confessed to her..

yoona;and I accepted him.....

yuri:yah enough ...we saw too much from you two ...hyo couldn't make it bian...

hyuk:where is she?

sunny:home...she was sick from the wedding...

lee:what wedding?

soo:well...

kai:oo hyong...oki...noona didn't came?

tiff:no...sick

kai:of course last night she braked it ..

hyuk:what?

kai:mingu got married last night ....I just came to give you this before go to bed .....my head hurt so much form last night....

hyuk:ohhh...I see(I want to be near her and help her get well)koumao for coming

kai:ani...hyongs himne...(left)

yoona:she said she will come where is she?(whispered to donghae?)

donghae:she did?

yoona:ohh aish...

hyuk:i will go look around...

hyo:(run so fast in her high heels to get on time to see eunhyuk ....)oppa (aish why did I wear this dress and heels ,I am going to get hurt)aaa(she got tripped )

hyuk:hyo(catch her while he turned and faced her)kenchana?

hyo:ooo koumao...oki your present...

hyuk:koumao..you don't have to..(you are my gift ..thanks for coming by love...you look so damn hot ...I wish I could have you for me)koumao for coming...

siwon:hyo did you just came from the wedding?

hyo:ani....whe?

donghae:you look too staining...(got hit by yoona)

hyo:gree I didn't notice it (that what I wanted to see good for oppa)

yoona:i am here for you donghae don't look hyo...

hyuk;axaxax

siwon;anyway were are our presents?hyo?

hyo:didnt the girls gave you one?

siwon:yah....then that why?

hyuk:i am special 

hyo:ani is just you are going to need it ...you are too weak

hyuk:mbo...(start chasing her until the got form all the party noises..the were the two of them alone)

hyo:oppa stop I am in heels...it hurts...

hyuk:take them off....

hyo:i cant I am a lady....

hyuk:gree...(went near her and got her in bridal way)then I am a gentleman

hyo:anii more like monkey stilling the girl ....xaxxaa now let me down

hyuk:mbo?monkey?(start turning with hyo is his hands)

hyo:oppa koumanee...I ....oh my god...I don't feel well

hyuk:bian(let her down)I forgot about your party last night ..are you ok...?

hyo:oh ...how you knew?

hyuk:kai told me...did you drink?

hyo:ohh too much ...be glad that I came....but oppa do you mind get away form your party early I am not that well after the whole running and spinning 

hyuk:arraso...lets go..

hyo:oppa is your party...

hyuk:we finished so lets go...(grab hyo's hand and took her in his car)

hyo:oppa....where are we going?

hyuk:where you want?your place my place ?

hyo:i.....

hyuk:oohh I have the perfect house...

hyo:house?

hyuk:ohh we will be alone for a while...

hyo:oppa I don't think is a good idea...

hyuk:just trust oppa...

hyo:ok....

when they arrived eunhyuk let hyo inside the house..

hyo:wow is so beautiful what is it here oppa?

hyuk:it was my grandparent's house ,I came here when I need to relax or be alone..now(got near hyo)what do you want to do?

hyo:oppa I ...(eunyuk took her up and make her sit on the sofa...)

hyuk:lets take this off first(took her heels off)

hyo:oppa....(what he is doing)

hyuk:you said you are hurt by them ...(he sit next to her)

hyo:oh but still ...

hyuk:yah just stay still for tonight ...is our last night together...(hyo's heart stared pounding)

hyo:oppa what do you mean?(get more space between them...)

hyuk:hyo I (got closer ....and hugged her)

hyo:oppa are you drank?(got shocked by eunhyuk's leading in for a kiss)oppa stop playing...(their lips got one...hyo tried to broke up but eunhyuk got more passion and hyo felt it in their kiss...which made her lost in their world)

hyuk:(broke the kiss...and got hyo again bridal way  to go to the bed room)today I will be your teacher...(hyo blushed hard)

hyo:oppa let me down...stop saying and doing this things ....you at diffidently drank oppa...(he throw hyo on the bed)

hyuk:i am not....you think dressing up like this I will leave you alone?

hyo:mbo?oppa I will go and change if that's the problem...(try to get up but)

hyuk:too late..(he kissed her again,this time he put his hand down her dress)

hyo:oppa(broke their kiss)I am not ...

hyuk:i don't care I need it ....(took of his shirt...)

hyo:oppa ..I...(kiss him,and help him with his pants)

hyuk:so you are in..?(took her dress off)

hyo:i don't have a choice do I?

hyuk:good girl...(kissed her)

hyo:oppa wait..

hyuk:what is it?

hyo:i ..safety?

hyuk:(grabbed her and start his magic with his hands and mouth)scrod that

hyo:oooh oppa...(moans  quiet as possible)I don't....oppa...

hyuk:you like it don't you ...?

hyo:i don't dislike it either...like it...

hyuk:mbo?you don't like it...?(now he put his fingers in her pussy even more inside)

hyo:ahhh oppa...koumane....ahh just kiss me...already(eunhyuk as he heard her he smiled at her .....and hyo was wondering why she told that)

hyuk:you want a kiss....let me first do something else...(he took of his underwear and hyo did the same...)

hyo:just kiss....me already(kiss him but braked up soon )

hyuk:gosh you are too much kissing that playing ....

hyo:oppa were you going?

hyuk:get ready ....and you will see..(he got down to her pussy and start playing with it with his mouth)

hyo:oppa...ahh...oppa please stop....

hyuk:how is the game?

hyo:oppa please stop...we didn't get any safety and its not right....we...ahh( then eunhyuk just pushed his hard part inside out  )

hyuk:come on..ohhh I like it ..you are so warm inside did you knew that?

hyo:oppa...ahhh ..how should I know that...?oppa I feel you ....you are too hard...

hyuk:gree...let me get more inside and it will be soften...ahhhh  yah ...don't do that(hyo garbed his ass)

hyo:bian I couldn't take it anymore I wanted to grab something ...ahha

hyuk:then continue....(kissed her..i like you so much I hope I  don't hurt you tonight by doing this....)

hyo;oppa you are near end it already ...

hyuk:whe?you don't like me be inside you?

hyo:ani is not that is too hot ....

hyuk:axaxxa I am (pushed one more time harder this time making hyo scream)here ...done(he hugged her)

hyo;oppa...let go off me now...and get out...

hyuk:mbo?get out why?i like it be inside you...it warm...(also I want you even more ..I want second round ....I want to stay inside you forever..)

hyo:oppa If you don't ...I might get pregnant and we don't want that ....you will be in the army and my single mom

hyuk:it doesnt matter to me...(I want your babies...baby..)

hyo:oppa get out....you too long inside...

hyuk:arraso....kiss?

hyo:aish ..if I give you one you will get out?

hyuk:(kiseed)ok I am out you ok?

hyo:ohh...I will leave then since....

hyuk:what?get here ..second round?

hyo:ande...I am too tired ...

hyuk:and its too late so get in the bed...(hugged her and put her in the bed..)

the next day hyo waked up first she got dressed and she was too embarrassed to face him so she cooked for him and leave him a note ...when eunhyuk waked up he didn't find hyo in the bed and started wandering where she went after their passionate night ....

hyuk:hyo?hyo?where is she?(went to the kitchen after wear clothes)

note:koumao for last night it was nice...you should eat something to gain your energy before go  to the army ...oppa himneseyo...

hyuk:aish you left like that .....hyo you didn't feel my feelings?aish ...(opened the food box)xaxaxa cute ....at least you care about me...(he ate the food and then went back to the dorm and get his staff to go to the army ,hyo ofcourse wanted to be there with him but she knew there going to be reporters so she couldn't go)

I know is too much detailed is my first time writing such a thing  sorry if is too much ...I just wanted to make it more passionate ,sorry again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 706 66
NOEYNUE Backwards. This is an Eunyeon fanfic
10.2K 409 37
This is an Eunyeon Soram Minkyul fanfic.
944 39 22
read at your own risk p.s English is not my first language so bare with me and sorry in advance
20.9K 835 18
[DISCONTINUED] a group of high school students who are in their senior year are finally at rest after such horrible incident that occurred last year...