Married to the Mob

By tufano79

Edward Cullen is the heir-apparent to the most infamous crime families in Chicago. He was notorious for his t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-One

2.5K 70 7
By tufano79

So, none of this is mine. I wrote the first chapter for a contest and now, I'm expanding it. What I own ... a condo and too many books. What I don't ... Twilight and all its characters.

Cliffhanger, kids. A smexy one. Suffice it to say, next chapter will start with a lemon and get you closer to the wedding and to the climax of the story ... I pray you all stay with me during that. It's going to be bloody and angsty. I'm giving you a violence warning now. Just saying ...

Chapter Twenty-One

EPOV

We walked to the condo and rang the doorbell. Demetri opened the door, trying to keep a very drunk Jessica from sucking off his face. "You couldn't have come at a better time," he said, his eyes wide.

"Dude, you can kill a man with a single finger but you can't handle a single female?" Emmett teased. Demetri gave him a glower. Jessica was suctioned on him, holding onto him like a limpet, nibbling his ear. "Never mind. She's ..."

"She thought I was a stripper," Demetri growled. "She cupped my junk. Ugh!"

"I'm sorry, Demetri," I said sympathetically, barely able to hide my smile. He rolled his eyes. "Where's my mother and my fiancée?"

"Finalizing their purchases with Bree," he answered, extracting Jessica's arms from his body. "Miss Stanley, as flattering as your affections are, I'm ..." He couldn't finish as she kissed him, her legs locking around his waist. We all fell over in hysterics as Bella and my mom came up from the basement, holding large pink shopping bags. Bella looked sober enough, but my mom was a little blitzed. She teetered over to my father and kissed him deeply, plunging her tongue down his throat.

"Get your freak on, Esme," Bella encouraged. Mom smiled wickedly, tugging on my dad's hand and dragging him out of the condo. Demetri managed to break free from Jessica and followed them. Jake blocked her from trying to catch up. He was the new object of her affections, but he wasn't nearly as fazed as Demetri. He stood tall and unmoving as a stone. "Alice is almost finished, baby."

"Oooh, Alice bought something?" Jasper asked, his brows waggling.

"You'll find out soon enough, Mr. Impatient," Bella chided. She hugged Lauren. "Thank you for this. It was nice to have a girl's night in. And the advice ... hmmmm ... perfection."

"You going to use some of it tonight?" she asked.

"I think I might," Bella purred, staring at me. When Alice came up, we all got into the SUV. I was curious what was going to happen with Jessica, but Bella's hungry gaze at me held my attention and that was all that mattered.

The drive home was too long. Alice and Jasper were flirting and Bella was just holding my hand, smiling softly and idly tracing the veins on my hand. Jake dropped off Alice and Jasper before pulling into our house. With a smile, he bid us goodnight. Bella went to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water. I went to peak into the pink bag. Bella looked at me, her eyes fiery. "Mr. Cullen, you've been a naughty student. Passing notes in class. Cheating on a test and trying to catch a glimpse down a girl's blouse," she growled. "You have a detention, sir. Though, you're awfully dirty. You have ten minutes to shower and dress in the clothes I put out on your bed. Then, we will dispense your punishment."

I blinked, shocked at her cold demeanor. But her eyes were twinkling with promise. With a crooked grin, I replied, "Yes, Miss Swan."

BPOV

Edward went up the stairs and I took a deep breath. Swiping the bag, I changed into my 'costume' in the bathroom on the main floor. It was a sexy teacher costume with a grey pencil skirt and black vest. Bree included white blouse, but I removed my bra and let my breasts free above the vest. I did, however, slide on the argyle knee socks and a pair of black shoes. Tousling my hair, I put on a pair of glasses and scurried up our bedroom.

I heard Edward in our shower. He smelled like beer and a touch of smoke from the ball park. It covered his usual masculine, clean scent. I picked out a pair of khaki pants, a white button down and a navy-blue sport coat, no boxers. I also put a pair of his own glasses onto the bed with a note, asking him to meet me in his office.

Down in his office, I pulled out my props. I had a vibrator, my cell phone and a scarf that I could use as either a blindfold or to restrain his arms. The water upstairs turned off and I took a breath, wrapping the scarf around my neck and hiding my bare breasts. I picked up a book, trying to read, but failed miserably. I was growing wetter and more aroused with each passing minute.

Deep breaths, Swan. Role play is fun. Sexy teacher and naughty student ... what could be used as a punishment? The possibilities are endless.

I heard Edward move around upstairs. I steeled myself for sexual fun and got into character as the teacher, with Edward as my naughty, pervy student. His steps forced me to take another deep breath as the door to his office open. I turned so my back was to him, holding my book as a prop.

"Miss Swan?" he purred, his voice deep and smooth, like velvet. "I received your pass."

Oh, he's good.

"I'm glad you got it. I was afraid that you would have left after PE," I said, grimacing at my lame attempt to act. "How was the baseball game? Did you win?"

"Creamed them, Miss Swan," he chuckled. "They never stood a chance."

"Good, I'm glad, Mr. Cullen," I said, looking over my shoulder. I made sure the scarf still hid my goodies as I turned around. "Please, have a seat."

He sat down on one of the leather seats in front of his desk. I walked toward him, hopping up on the desk and crossing my leg, showing a fair bit of thigh and a bit of my bare bottom. "What's up, Miss Swan?"

"Mrs. Whitlock and Mr. Black were concerned, Mr. Cullen," I said, my face flushing. Edward eyes twinkled and his lips curled up into a coy grin. I put my hands on my lap, looking at him. He looked about ten years younger in the clothes I laid out and with his glasses. "Mr. Black said that you cheated on your history exam, passing notes back forth with your friend, Jasper. Then, Mrs. Whitlock said you were looking down, um, uh, Lauren's blouse. What do you have to say for yourself, sir?"

"I'm sorry, Miss Swan," he stammered, idly playing with his suit coat. "I had a late game last night and forgot to study for my test in history. Jasper gave me the notes. He's acing the class. I can't fail. I'd be ineligible to play baseball. We're good and have the possibility of going to state."

"And Lauren?" I pressed.

"I didn't look down her blouse. I swear!" he said, his eyes wide behind his glasses and his hands flying up, pleading his case. "I don't like Lauren. She reminds me too much of someone I used to know."

"An ex-girlfriend?" I smirked.

"Ewwww, no. My brother's ex-girlfriend. She was a total slut bag," he grimaced. "Besides, blondes don't do it for me."

"Really?" I cooed, a sexy smile on my lips.

"Brunettes, do," he said, a sly grin spreading over his handsome face. "In fact, Miss Swan, you're kind of my dream girl."

"Kind of?" I teased, leaning back.

"Okay, not kind of. You are my dream girl," he growled. "But, please, I can't fail history. What can I do? I can retake the test."

"I think I can come up with another solution, Mr. Cullen," I said, rolling my shoulders and giving him a glimpse of my breasts. "Do you know how to please a woman?" He swallowed thickly while nodding slowly. "Would you like please me?"

"Yes, Miss Swan," he breathed.

"Hmmmm, good boy," I smirked. "Take off your clothes, Mr. Cullen. I want to see your body."

"Will I get to see you?" he asked, standing up and shirking off his jacket. "I've fantasized about seeing your ..." He bit his lip, looking at my chest.

"My tits?" I asked.

"Yes," he whispered. "I have looked down your blouse, Miss Swan. And your, um, tits are fucking amazing."

"Language, Mr. Cullen," I chided with a coy grin. "I don't want to add your punishment."

"What would that be?"

"Licking my pussy," I purred, uncrossing my legs and re-crossing them, doing a 'Sharon Stone' so he could see that I was bare underneath my skirt. His face flushed and sweat beaded on his forehead. "Ooooh, you like that, Mr. Cullen. Do you want to lick my pussy?"

"Yes, Miss Swan," he growled out, tearing his shirt apart and tossing it onto the floor into a heap of ripped fabric.

"All in good time, Mr. Cullen," I said, unraveling the scarf and revealing my bare breasts. His eyes were glued to my tits. In his khakis, there was a large bulge and I hummed in pleasure. "My, my, my, Mr. Cullen, you do like my breasts. Your cock is so hard, baby. Come here."

He walked over to me wearing a confident, cocky grin. I ran my hands along his ridged abdomen, feeling his muscles contract under my fingers. "It feels so good, Miss Swan," he whispered. His fingers twitched, clenching in and out of fists. I picked up his hand, placing his warm palm onto my breast. "Fuck."

"Describe what you're feeling, Edward," I cooed.

His fingers traced my breast, circling my nipple. His eyes were transfixed onto my chest, gently caressing and teasing the girls. "Your skin is impossibly soft, smooth," he said, reverence lacing his tone. "And your nipples ... they're so hard."

"Squeeze them, Edward," I commanded, reaching for the waistband of his khakis. I ran my hand along the length of his hardness over his pants and he growled lowly, bucking into my touch. When I did that, his fingers twisted and pulled on my nipples, making me even wetter. I reached over, grabbing the small flip cam and turned it on.

"Miss Swan?" he asked, looking down at me. "Video?"

"I want to remember this, baby," I said, unbuttoning his fly. I grinned widely when I saw that he was commando. "You are a naughty boy, Mr. Cullen. No underwear?"

"No, Miss Swan," he hissed, palming my breasts. I slid the pants over his hips and wrapped my fingers around his massive cock, leaking and standing proud for me. "Shit, that feels so fucking good."

"Have you ever had a blowjob, Mr. Cullen?" I asked, blinking up at him and handing him the camera. He nodded, but shrugged a shoulder. "Was it a good blowjob?"

"No," he said. "It was ... she used teeth."

"Teeth are good, but not biting," I explained, falling to my knees and tracing my finger along the underside of his shaft. He shuddered, the camera aimed at me. "Keep that camera on me as I lick, suck your cock." My tongue followed the same path as my finger and he whimpered. Wrapping my hand around the base of his arousal, I swirled my tongue around the head of his dick. I took as much of him into my mouth, bobbing my head along his length.

"Fuck, that looks so good," he ground out. "Your pretty pink lips around my cock."

"Hmmm, a dirty talker," I snickered, my hand pumping his arousal. "I think I like that, Mr. Cullen. Hearing you talk about how much you like my lips around you? It's making me wet."

"Will I get my taste?" he smirked, his finger tracing down my cheek.

"I hope so," I said, quirking a brow as I took him back in my mouth. I sucked my cheeks in, almost gagging at how deep Edward was inside my mouth. The hand that wasn't holding the camera was holding my hair into a messy ponytail. I rolled his balls with my hand and massaged my finger underneath his sack. He growled, his hips moving in concert with my head. I released him, kissing down his length and sucking his balls into my mouth.

"Fuck," he blurted. "Miss Swan ... this is my dream come true. I want to come so bad."

"Do you trust me?" I asked. His eyes widened and he nodded fervently. "I'd never hurt you, Edward. I want to make you feel good." I teased the head of his cock, sliding my tongue through the slit at the tip of his hardness. The noises he made were so sexy, so feral, they made me completely drenched between my legs. The skirt was probably ruined, but I knew this would be a one-time deal with this costume. My nipples were like diamond points. I gently dragged my teeth along the underside of his shaft.

"Oh, GOD," Edward gasped. "Miss Swan ... that's ... it feels ... don't stop!"

And I didn't stop. I kept my mouth on him until his cock swelled and his balls tightened against his body. Within seconds, my mouth was filled with his release. I swallowed the ribbons of cum easily, tasting him and moaning around his now deflating arousal. Releasing him, I sat back on my haunches and daintily wiped my mouth. Edward put down the camera and pulled me up, holding me to his body. "Mr. Cullen!" I gasped. He crashed his lips against mine and slid his tongue between my lips. He put me back on the desk, lifting the gray pencil skirt until my pussy was bared.

"My turn," he snarled, biting down on my lower lip.

EPOV

"My turn," I choked out. Bella moaned against my mouth as I fell to my knees and spread her legs as far as they could go. I ran my tongue along her slit, growling against her pussy, which was soaked, and tasting her essence in my mouth. Her hands flew to my hair, tugging on the strands and holding my head in place. I circled her clit with my tongue. She whimpered, her shoes falling off her feet as she braced herself on the desk.

Her role play, with her being a stern teacher and me a student, was hotter than I'd ever anticipated. She teased, played with me and I fell into the role as the student, wanting to please his teacher. Our innocent flirtation was sexy, but left me wanting more.

And her outfit ...

Fuck. Me.

It was a vest, with her tits full on display, with a tight gray pencil skirt and knee-high stockings. She was sexiness, innocence and everything amazing all wrapped into one naughty package.

I squeezed her breasts as I feasted on her delectable pussy, tasting every ounce of her arousal. She was moaning, loudly. Her hips were bucking as she pushed her crotch into my face. I gladly accepted it, devouring her. Bella reached next to her, grabbing something. I heard something click on and I pulled back, seeing a large vibrator in her hand. It was shaped like a dick, but hard and plastic. "Why do you need that?" I asked breaking character. Part of me was pissed off because Bella and I had a very healthy and voracious sex life. Why would she need a vibrator?

"Oh, you never know?" she sang, waving it in front of me. "Do you want to play?"

I took it from her and ran it along her folds. She gasped when I grazed her clit with it. "Hmmmm, this could be fun, Miss Swan," I purred. I held it to her sensitive nub as I slid my tongue inside her aching pussy. Her responding moan was so sexy, wanton and desperate. She fell back onto her elbows as I moved the vibrator from her clit and eased it inside her entrance. I hummed along with the vibrations, pumping the plastic toy in and out of her.

"Fuck, Edward," she grunted, pushing against the vibrator.

"Soon, baby," I cooed against her skin, nipping at the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. I continued my assault on her sex, feeling her squirm and plead for more. The vibrator, while bringing my girl to the brink, was not enough for me. I turned it off, pushing two fingers inside her while I suckled on her clit. Her moans grew louder and her hips moved sinuously with each thrust inside. She was dripping, seeping onto my hands and down my arm. Her fingers tangled into my hair, tugging harshly on the strands as she whimpered, pleading for her release. I eagerly complied and within minutes, she was screaming and her body convulsed around my fingers, coating my tongue with her orgasm.

I will never get tired of seeing her squirt. That shit is fucking hot ... and that she feels comfortable enough to share that with me? Hmmm ... this woman is god damned perfection.

I kissed her sex and stood up, grateful that tasting her had revitalized my cock. It was hard, leaking and painful. I was desperate to be inside her. Not her mouth ... her pussy. She sat up, tugging on my neck and crashing her lips against mine. I stepped forward, eagerly leaning into her hot mouth. She wrapped her legs around my waist. "Inside, baby. Now. I need you to fuck me," she growled.

"Yes, Miss Swan," I purred, lining up my leaking dick.

"Oh, Mr. Cullen, you are a naughty boy," she laughed and whimpered as I thrust inside, filling every inch of her. I looped one of her legs over my arm and I rolled my hips, feeling her sweet pussy. "Like that, Edward. So good."

"I can make it better," I purred, slipping out.

"No, don't ... back inside," she whined.

"Show me your ass," I said. She smiled, sliding off the desk and arching her back. Her pale ass was on display and she wiggled it for me. I smacked it, lifting one of her legs. "Who's naughty now?"

"Fuck me, Edward," she pleaded. "Make me come."

I bent my knees, slamming into her. She fell forward, causing some of my shit to fall onto the floor from my desk. I didn't like this position because I couldn't kiss her, but she was so tight and watching my dick disappear into her pussy made up for it. Plus, I could hold onto her hips and smack her ass. I was shocked that she liked that. She would always come hard when I turned her behind pink with light swats.

I loved making love with my fiancée. I loved having sex with her, too. But, this? Fucking? This was hot and it was amazing to be able to play with my girl this way. She was everything sinful, delectable and sexy, all wrapped up in one hot, fiery package.

"Edward," Bella moaned, looking back at me. "Harder, baby."

I nodded, pounding into her relentlessly. I slipped one hand around her slender waist and circled her clit with my fingers and twisted her nipples with my other hand. She squirmed, moving with me as I filled every inch of her. Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes were closed in pleasure. "Do you like it when I fuck you, Miss Swan? My cock driving deep into your tight, wet pussy?"

"Fuck, yes," she moaned, pushing up off the desk and staring back at me. "Your cock ... it's so fucking big. Harder. Deeper." I kissed her neck and kept thrusting into her. She was so wet. Her arousal coated my erect dick and the sharp scent of our lust filled my office. I would be hard-pressed to not get aroused when walking into this room for a long time. "Edward ... I'm so close."

"I can feel you, Miss Swan," I snarled. "Your pussy ... it's clenching around me, cara." She turned, smiling at me sexily. I couldn't help it. I still loved and respected her. I gently tugged on her hair and drew her to my chest. "I want you to come, baby. All over my cock."

"Yes, Edward," she whimpered. She picked up the vibrator, pressing it to her clit and she gasped. "Oh, FUCK!" Her pussy was squeezing the life out of me and with each heartbeat, pulsated around me. I sucked on her neck, twisting her nipple forcefully as my cock exploded within her, completely filling her with my cum. I kept thrusting until I deflated and fell out of her still quaking pussy. She fell forward, her breathing heavy as I watched my climax drip out of her. The selfish caveman was turned on by seeing my release drip from her pussy. I took my fingers, spreading it along her lower lips. She backed her ass against my hand. "I love when you touch me, Edward."

"Good thing I love touching you," I smiled. I kissed her shoulder and turned her around, appraising her trussed up outfit and glassy eyes. "You look ravishing, Miss Swan."

"I'm thoroughly ravished and completely fucked," she giggled. "Did you like?"

"I did," I said, sitting down on the leather chair and holding her in my lap. "I only wish my teachers looked like you."

"Hmmmm, well good to know that they didn't. Heaven forbid some cougar try to seduce you," she snorted. "Love you, Mobward. Thank you for being willing to play."

"Sexual play is quite, hmmmm, invigorating," I purred. "Now, as fun as it was to be the sexy teacher and naughty student, I want to make love to my fiancée, in the comforts of our bedroom. After a nap ... I'm old, Isabella."

"No, you're not," she sang.

"I'm eleven years older than you. It was a freaking miracle I got it up again after getting the blowjob you gave me, dolce," I snorted as I stood up and pulled up my khakis, not bothering to button them. "Come on, my love. I want to worship you."

"Edward, you already do," she smiled, adjusting her clothes. I pulled her into my arms, kissing her deeply before picking her up and carrying to her bedroom, where I did, indeed worship her.

All. Night. Long.

BPOV

"What's your plan for Edward's birthday?" Alice asked as she stocked the shelves in her basement clinic. "You know, his birthday is in like, four days, right?"

"Yes, I know," I answered. No, I really didn't. Edward said he didn't like celebrating his birthday. He never told me when he was born, the specific date. I only knew that he was eleven years older than me. "He doesn't want anything big, really. He said he wanted to just spend time at home. Just the two of us."

"You didn't know it was his birthday, did you?" she deadpanned.

"He was always so secretive about his birthday, Alice. So, no," I replied, sitting down on the examination table and idly playing with a loose string.

"It doesn't surprise me. His grandfather was murdered on his birthday," Alice said, shrugging a shoulder.

"Not exactly something you'd want to remember, Alice. Now, I don't blame him for being so secretive," I retorted wryly. "What do you suggest?"

"I think what you have planned sounds perfect," Alice answered. "He'll be quiet, sad. He's close with Carlisle, but he was even closer with his grandfather. There's a lot of Edward Sr. in your Edward."

"Okay," I nodded. "Do you think he'd like to visit his grandfather's grave?"

"He hasn't been in years," Alice murmured. "He's buried in Queen of Heaven Mausoleum. It's in Hillside."

"My dad is also buried there," I said. "In the newer complex, toward the back of the cemetery."

"Edward Sr. is in the main building right off Roosevelt Road," Alice said. "I'll find out exactly where and text you the information."

"Thanks, Alice," I said. "Have you heard anything about the office space in town?"

"It's mine, if I want it. But, for now, I'm focusing on getting this settled and picking up a few shifts at the local hospital," she answered. "Though, Edward and Carlisle are paying me better as a concierge doctor than any hospital I've ever worked in." She sat down, crossing her legs daintily. "But, I miss being in a hospital. I miss being in charge. The type-A control freak misses it."

"Could you go back to the hospital in the city?"

"Fuck. No," she snarled. "Too many awful memories. Felix was there. For that, I'm grateful, but the fact that Alec was lying in wait to ..." She shook her head and got up, walking to her purse and popping a pill. One of her friends from the hospital had prescribed her a legal script of Ativan as opposed to my illegal distribution to her using a syringe. "Yeah, I'll just focus on this. I'm working on building up a staff of nurses and nurse practitioners. You want to go to school for that?"

"I get queasy at the sight of blood, Alice," I shuddered.

"Hmmm, damn it," she grumbled, but shooting me a smirk. "Now, have you thought about what to get Edward for his birthday?"

"I haven't the foggiest idea. Any clues?" I pouted.

"Did you use some of your goodies from your party?" Alice asked, waggling her brows.

"Oh, yeah. The sexy teacher costume didn't even last the night," I snorted, remembering our sexy times that started in his office, but ended in our bedroom. "And the vibrator also ... yeah, we had a lot of fun with the stuff I bought from Bree. But I want to get something, I don't know, sentimental?"

"Matching tattoos?" Alice suggested. "Jasper and I got them after we got married. Plus, his ring is tattooed on my finger." She slipped off her eternity band, showing me an elegant tattoo around her ring finger. "All of the Cullen men have the crest tattooed on their body. Everyone except Edward. He was going to wait until he was sworn in as the leader."

"Do you know a tattoo artist?"

"We both do. Demetri is a certified tattoo artist. He did Edward's ink on his back," Alice said.

"Okay, a tattoo," I said. "Any other ideas?"

"Edward has always wanted a Tesla," Alice snickered.

"I'm a poor college student, Alice. Really?" I deadpanned. "And I'm not going to use Edward's credit card to buy him a car. That's just wrong."

"How about a new gun?" she asked. "A solid gold Desert Eagle, engraved with a mother of pearl inlay at the handle."

"That sounds kind of beautiful," I said.

"Come on. I know a guy," Alice said. She took my hand and called Jacob. He showed up and we drove to a very expensive-looking store in Wicker Park. To the layman, it was a weapons collector's dream, but apparently, he had more goodies in the back for the more discerning eye. Jacob followed us and Alice hugged a tall man with a bald head and dark eyes. However, he melted when he smiled. "Ricky," she sang.

"Hey, Little Ali," he beamed, his teeth blindingly white against his mocha skin. "You looking for your man?"

"Actually, my friend, Bella, is looking for something for Edward," Alice said. "Bella, this is Ricky. He personally supplies all of the guys with their untraceable weaponry. Ricky, this is Isabella Swan. She's Edward's fiancée."

"Shut the fuck up!" Ricky laughed, looking at me. "You laid claim on Cullen, the man who said he was NEVER going to get married? I bow to you, Miss Bella." He gallantly bent at his waist and kissed my hand. Standing back up, he smiled. "Now, what are you looking for?"

"A gun?" I shrugged. "I'm kind of clueless ..."

Alice prattled on what she wanted and Ricky dragged us back to a secluded room. He pulled out several guns and even a few knives. I was afraid to touch anything. I kept my hands in tight fists, peering at the guns warily. "They aren't loaded, Miss Bella," Ricky snorted.

"I don't want to ..." I trailed off. I blinked up to him, "Which one would you suggest? You seem to know what Edward likes."

"Well, I'll take this one off the table. He just picked up a similar weapon a few months ago," Ricky said, taking the largest gun off the counter. He put it back into the case. "This one is smaller, but packs a lot of fire power." He pushed a gold weapon toward me and it was beautiful.

"Can it be engraved?" I asked. Ricky nodded. I snickered. "You tell anyone, I'm certain Edward will shoot you with this very gun."

"What do you want to say?" Ricky asked.

"To my Mobward. All my love, Dolce," I smiled, blushing slightly.

"Done, Miss Bella," Ricky answered. "And it's important to be mindful of my client's privacy. No one will know."

"Excellent," I beamed. "How much?" Ricky waved his hand. "Really?"

"Edward keeps my shelves stocked with untraceable, but quality weapons for my clientele along with collector's items for my legit business," he said, smirking. "You're covered, Miss Bella."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm positive," he said, nodding his head. "You come by tomorrow and it'll be ready to go."

"Thank you, Ricky," I said, shaking his hand.

"My pleasure, Miss Bella," he replied.

We left the shop and Jacob suggested getting Edward some Cubs jersey. We went to a store in Wrigleyville. I found the jersey I wanted, along with several collectable pictures and a replica World Series ring. I cringed when I heard the total, but paid for it using my credit card. We left the store and Jacob stiffened. "What is it, Jake?" I asked. I followed his line of sight and saw Royce walking across the street, his hand cupped possessively around a blonde's neck. She turned, looking wary and her face covered with bruises. I recognized her immediately.

Rosalie ...

"We have to go," Alice hissed. She took out a small weapon from her purse and pushed me toward the car. We got inside and we watched with sick fascination as Royce pressed Rosalie against a brick wall and backhanded her. She didn't say anything. She just took it. "Jake, just drive."

"We should tell the Boss," he whispered.

"We will. When we get home," I answered. Jake turned over the car and we drove away. Alice and I kept our eyes on Royce until Jake turned the corner. "He can't hurt us."

"He could and probably did," Alice said, her eyes wide. She took out her phone, tapping on the screen. "I just texted Jasper." Her phone vibrated. "Jake, take us to the office."

"Got it, Alice," Jake nodded and he got onto Lake Shore Drive.

We arrived at the office a half hour later. Jasper was waiting for us outside. Jake dropped us off and we rode up the elevator to the top floor. Edward was inside and he pulled me into his arms. "Mia cara," he cooed, holding me to his chest. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. He didn't see us, but we saw him," I whispered, kissing his lips. "Rosalie was with him."

He clenched his jaw, holding me tightly before taking me and Alice into his office. He pressed a button and glass fogged up. Another button was pressed and the wall behind his desk opened. He gently guided me inside, where Carlisle, Emmett, Seth and Billy – on a teleconference screen – were located. Edward sat down to the right of Carlisle and pulled me into his lap. His hold on me was tight. Jasper was also extra clingy with Alice. Carlisle steepled his hands and blew out a breath. "Where did you see Royce?"

"We were doing some shopping in Wrigleyville," I answered. "Picking up a few things for, um, Edward's upcoming birthday."

Edward's arm slid around my belly and he nuzzled my hair. "You're all I want," he whispered against my skin.

"You have me, baby," I said, brushing his hair back. He kissed me quickly, giving me a strained crooked grin. "Why are you so afraid that we saw Royce?"

"He's been keeping a low profile," Billy said from the screen. "But, my sources have indicated that he is definitely working with Stephan."

"Who are these sources?" Jasper asked. "Do we have someone who's infiltrated Royce's ranks?"

"No. Someone has done so with Stephan," Billy answered. "Colin has reached out using a burn phone."

"Who's Colin?" Alice asked.

"One of Anthony's guys, his son took the incentive to join Stephan's new crew," Jasper replied. "Anthony told Edward about Colin when he was in New York while Bella was sick with pneumonia."

"Though, I never expected him to be do that," Carlisle muttered. "Stephan can be quite persuasive, when cornered."

"How did he get your number?" Edward asked. "Last I heard, he chose to join Stephan's little revolt."

"He chose to try to end the revolt," Billy replied. "This kid, he may look like a dumb jock, but he's got some smarts. I met up with Colin at a secured location. He told me that Royce and Stephan are partners. Marcus Volturi is also involved, but the other two are keeping him at arm's length, not involving him in major decisions."

"What else did you hear?" Carlisle asked.

"Not much else since Colin was called away. He said he'd be in touch, but that was a couple of weeks ago," Billy shrugged.

"Back to my original question. Why are you so afraid that we saw Royce?" I pressed.

"The reason we're freaked out is because he's not afraid of being seen. He's determined to put us all out of our misery," Carlisle answered. "And the fact that Rosalie was with him ... it's a huge snub in our faces. He's using Emmett's ex-wife as collateral even though we ... disposed of her."

"In a way, it's good. We saw that she was alive," Alice said. "We feared that she was killed."

Emmett, who had been silent, was now fuming. "She made her bed. I don't care if Royce was fucking her in the middle of the street. She's his, god damnit!" he snapped.

"Emmett," Carlisle snarled. "Keep your temper contained."

"Whatever, Dad," Emmett sneered, shooting up from his seat. He pressed a button on the wall, slipping out of the room before the door even fully opened.

"His temper is going ..." Carlisle grumbled, rubbing his face.

"He's entitled to be pissed, Dad. Rosalie burned him. She humiliated him in more ways than one and I'm upset for him, nor do I blame him," Edward said. "Regardless, he should know to keep his anger in check. But, it may be beneficial when we go into battle with Royce, Stephan and Marcus." He blinked to Billy. "How should we proceed? Should we be concerned?"

"Redouble your efforts with protection for the women," Billy said.

"Done," Jasper and Edward nodded. Carlisle nodded once, curtly, in agreement.

"But, other than that, keep doing what you're doing," Billy replied. "I'll call in some more guys to protect Carlisle, Edward and Emmett. They'll be more discreet, but you'll be covered."

"We just need to prepare," Carlisle sighed.

"For what?" I asked.

"War," Edward answered.

A/N: We had some citrusy times. Edward and Bella got their swerve on. Bum-chicka-wow-wow. We also prepared for Edward's birthday, which will be celebrated in the next chapter, but got some troubling news and a reappearance of Royce, ugh. Anyway, we're going to celebrate Edward's birthday and have Bella's bridal shower. Plus, we're getting closer to the climax.

Promise to stay with me, folks.

Leave me some! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 859 36
In a world where magic has ceased to exist for hundreds of years, a sole male possesses an unknown power. It slumbers deep within him, churning and p...
95.2K 4.1K 84
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐“ โœงโœงโœง "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
16.4K 564 22
Edward Cullen, son to Carlisle Cullen the mafia Boss of New York and New Jersey has been off to college in Boston. Hiding under his alias Anthony Mas...
366K 9.1K 46
Over the years since he turned, he has been waiting for her. He wasn't expecting someone who is quiet and shy. What else gets it is that her sister h...