Agent Q ⇝ Bts x Exo / Exo x B...

By jojopig

Agent Q is 17 years-old. She lives one life like none other; she has to disguise herself as different people... More

˗ˋˏ 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 ˎˊ˗
TEASER- "Agent Q Reborn"
꒰ Chapter 1: "Celestial" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 2: "Different Demeanour" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 3: "Nice To Meet You" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 4: "New Money, Old Money" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 4: "New Money, Old Money" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 5: "24hours" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 5: "24hours" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 6: "The Meeting In The Garden" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 7: "It's a secret" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 9: "Reveal" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 9: "Reveal" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 10: " V " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 10: " V " Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Normal Day" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Childish" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Mischievious" Part Three ꒱
꒰ Chapter 12: "Mind blowing" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 12: "Arrival" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 13: "Casual Day" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 13: "Duality" Part Two ꒱
PLEASE READ
꒰ Chapter 14: "Impostor" Part One ꒱
Episode14 "Trust No one" Part Two
Notice
꒰ Chapter 15: "The Fragile One" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 15: "Trip to Dubai" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "She, He" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "Missing" Part Two ꒱
Untitled
⭐️Fan Art
꒰ Chapter 16: "Rumours" Part Three ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "Royals" Part Four ꒱
꒰ Chapter 17: "Taco" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 17: "Tranquil" Part Two ꒱
Not part of the story, skip if want to.
꒰ Chapter 17: "Doubts" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 18: "Hidden" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 18: "Devious" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Gucci Gang" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Fight" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Felony" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Anguished" Part Four ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Daydream" Part Five ꒱
꒰ Chapter 20: "The Truth Untold " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 20: "Watermark" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 21: "Calamity " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 21: "Dainty" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 22: "His Girlfriend" Part One꒱
꒰ Chapter 22: "Mono " Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "Limerence " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "Hacked" Part Two꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "First Love" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 24: "Shattered Love" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 25: "Fondness" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 25: "Fondness" Part Two ꒱
End: Ep 25 "Prologue "
Special chapter࿐ྂ ✩
Please read~

꒰ Chapter 7: "Introducing" Part One ꒱

679 20 4
By jojopig

"Q, meet my friends. Hyung, this is the girl I was talking about." Sehun introduced them, watching both side's reaction.

Q's POV

In mind: "Woahh It's the Kingkas in my class and someone else that I don't know! Hold up... 

So that means,  Sehun is a Kingka too?! How dare you lie to me SEHUN!  I take back my words, saying you're a nice guy. I'll deal with you later! Hmph." 

Despite myself being mad at Sehun, I still managed to hold my anger and introduce my self to that person I' not familiar with. 

"Hello, I'm the girl Sehun was talking about and I'm in the same class as Jungkook, Jimin, Tao, Luhan, Yugyeom, and Suho. These two beauties are my girls, Lisa and Jennie, we're all in the same class!" I took only one breath and rapped this whole sentence while keeping my self-busy by linking arms with Lisa and Jennie.

"Jeez slow down Q, we're all listening." Everyone chuckled and I hid behind Jennie and Lisa from embarrassment. My face was slightly blushing but I didn't want anyone to see.

"Anyways, you gorgeous people are in the same class as these boys? Lucky them. My name's Baekhyun by the way." Baekhyun's lips formed a cheeky smile and giggled a bit when my attention landed on the man beside him.

When my eyes met him, I was taken aback because he reminded me of someone. A very Weird someone...

" Ahhh this is Kai, he was playing all night long yesterday so he's a little sleepy now." Baekhyun introduced the sleepy Kai, sleeping peacefully.

"So, did you come in with a scholarship like Sehun?"

"I wonder how smart you are. I mean you're capable to get in with a scholarship. If it was me can't-do that!" declared Tao with a cute expression.

"Are you free tonight? Want to go on a date?" Yugyeom invited me and as I was about to respond a random "Ahem" interrupted my moment of spotlight :/

"I- " 

"Ahem! You seem to have forgotten someone!" The man with glasses hinted Baekhyun.

"Whoops! This is Rap monster. Originally he was supposed to be in the same class as you but his IQ is really high therefore he was switched to an upper class," Baekhyun added in conclusion.

"Rap monster?" I asked in confusion with a dull utterance thinking what kind of name is that.

"Well, his real name is  Kim Nam-Joon but he has a sick ass Rapping talent so we called him Rap monster," Sehun answered breaking the chain of theories I was trying to come up with.

"Seriously Sehun, stop interrupting me from trying to get a girl!!!"Baekhyun Joked.

"I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to say that to you Baekhyun. Interrupting me from asking her out." An upset face formed in shape immediately, but slowly faded as Baekhyun patted his head saying,  "Lol don't worry I support you bro."

"Ok, last but not least, This is J-hope. His real name is  Jung Ho-Seok but we just like to call him J-hope because...Why not?!!"Baekhyun said. 

After all of the introduction, we all sat down and had a small chat.

"So, you know about Sehun's case?"Luhan whispered.

"You know it too?"I asked in surprise.

"Of cause I know, I'm the one treating his wounds," Luhan laughed at my silliness and continued

"I was also the one that brought him into the Kingkas." He took a pause before going any further.

"I thought that if I brought him in the Kingkas, he won't be treated so poorly, but obviously I was wrong! My selfishness only brought him more pain. Sometimes I question myself, would it have been better if I didn't bring him back? Will things be easier for him?"Luhan said with a bitter smile as he looked at Sehun playing with Jimin and the rest of the members.

"I don't think that's what Sehun thinking."I looked at Luhan deeply in the eye.

"The reason why Sehun didn't want the gang to know about him being bullied is because he treats you guys as his best mates. He doesn't want you guys to worry about him and get into unnecessary trouble. That means, even if he does a choice to leave or stay, he would stay here and accept all the hate from the school." I don't know if I'm hurting Luhan by saying these but it's all for their best.

"Plus, if you didn't bring him in, he wouldn't have been able to encounter the Kingkas and become such good friends with them. You still have to keep in mind that even if you didn't invite Sehun in, he would still be bullied by the school because of his scholarship, and he would be alone. To him, the Kingkas is his one and the only reason to be in this school." I gently stroked his back so he wouldn't feel bad.

"But Sehun is a very important person to me.  I wouldn't want him to be hurt," Luhan's gaze dropped down to the floor expressing a painful expression.

"He was just a little boy that was lost in life when I first met him..."

" And the reason why he's still a little boy is because of you Luhan. You have to stop helping him in order for him to grow up and be independent because he'll keep relying on you." In a low tone, I admonished so that the others wouldn't hear.

This is when Luhan came to his sense. If I keep helping Sehun, he wouldn't learn and would grow weaker.

"Honestly thank you so much, Q. I would've never thought in another perspective like this if I didn't talk to you today. " Luhan raised his head and hugged Q in his embrace.

"No worries, I'm glad to help." I broke the hug and gave a genuine smile.

"Ayeee let's change the topic. This topic is too serious and I don't like the vibe.  " I frowned as I laid on the floor resting my head on my left arm.

Luhan chuckled and began to think of another topic to talk about.

"So How's life?" Luhan asked getting in the same position as Q.

"Nothing much... A bit boring if I'm being honest."

Luhan laid on his left side to get a better view of her whilst waiting patiently for her next words.

"I wish our school would have a bit of some drama. Like a terrorist attack or our school being bombed.Something like along those lines." I said with an innocent face.

"If our school did have a terrorist attack, that would indeed cause a lot of dra-"

[ RING ]

"Well that's it for today I guess. You and your friends have our permission to enter the 'Garden', and you guys can come in whenever you want. Don't worry, the school won't do anything to you since you have our permission." Luhan helped Q up to her feet with his strong arms.

"See you tomorrow Q."

"See ya~, " I said goodbye and collected my bag walking to class with Lisa and Jennie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 202K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...
112K 3.8K 52
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
244K 5.7K 43
"Is it something bad?" I question. "Depends on how you take it." Jin replies, "Now, do you have any siblings?" I gave him an annoyed expression, "Y...
68.8K 2K 12
"If you can't love yourself, how the hell are you gonna love somebody else?" "Shut up shortie," ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jeon Jeongguk, the son of the CEO...