Scars || Markhyuck

By Scrawriot

"Im blind, Mark. But i can feel you." More

Dream.
What?
First Day.
Voices
Cold Rain
The Swan
Feathers
Raven, Dove and Chick
Kiss
Kiss II
Almost.
Guess
Missing.
Dumb.
Lies.
Reality Alone.
Aren't at all.
Unbelievable
Scrawriot's notes
Baby.
Painful.
Room door.
Blood.
Tears.
Last Kiss.
Epilogue.
Pst.
Hello!

Jaemin's Party

4.2K 294 313
By Scrawriot

I didnt hate Jaemin for being a party freak. I hated him for being so stubborn in preparing some.

"You will be fine. I actually invite Renjun for you." He tapped my shoulder and pointed into someone. Then, i saw Chenle, Renjun and Jisung walking from the door.

"See?" Jaemin smiled.

And my eyes started looking for someone.

I walked towards them and catched their attention.

"Good thing you guys came. Where's Haechan?" I said and they all looked at each other.

"Haechan can't attend, actually." Chenle said.

"Well, i think too. This will not help him." I chuckled.

"No, its not. Just think that he is around." Renjun smiled.

"Oh. Okay." I laughed.

After that, the party officially started and music were everywhere. I was a guy who loves music but it was too loud and i even went outside of his house because of it. But it seems that Renjun wasnt hearing that loudness of the sound.

"Hey. Why staying outside?" Koeun followed me while her hand was holding a glass of wine.

"I dont want inside. Plus its suffocating. The smoke air." I said.

"Okay. But if you wanna get inside, come to our area okay? Im with Jeno and the other girls." She smiled. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead before nodding at her.

I let her go afterwards. I watched her walked inside, and found Jeno staring at her while the other girls were talking to him.

Then, i looked around me again. I sat nearby a wall, and looked up at the stars up above.

Oh. The full moon tonight was beautiful. I smiled.

Then, i heard an unfamiliar noise nearby.

I looked around to see a yellow-like chick running around the grass while looking for something, i guess. I don't know, i was kinda far from it and i dont know if it was just playing.

Then, i walked slowly into it trying not to scare the chick. It was so cute and adorable.

Until i stopped, and i stepped on something that made a cracky sound. Uh-oh.

The chick's head turned on my direction and it run away from me as it saw me and the darkness already covered it.

"Oh sh*t." I cursed underneath my breath as i continued walking towards the chick's direction. The chick was kinda little huge than what it should really like, and it was cute and all so that i want to see it again.

Okay. Im so weird and childish.

But i continued walking trying to look for it.

Until i bumped into someone. Because of the darkness, i didnt see someone was coming.

"Oops. Mark, what are you doing?" It was Jisung's voice and i bring him out to the light to see his face clearly. And i was right.

"Jisung!" I said excitedly.

"Y-yeah. W-what are you d-doing any-w-way here?" He stuttered, smiling shyly.

"Uhm, i just found something cute here lately." I said.

"About you?" I asked and he looked down walking away from my place.

"I-i just ... Uhm-" he unclearly said so i followed him until he knelled down into the grass and pick something.

"Jisung?" I called, trying to ask for his answer again.

He stood up and smiled again at me. "Uhm, i think i need to use the CR. Ill just be back later okay?" He said and run away abruptly.

I was left dumbfounded and confused.

I feel it really weird. Or it is just that i dont know him yet, and that's just how Jisung talked to people who is not used to talk to him yet?

No one is gonna answer my question so i get back to the house and look for Renjun.

But then, Jaemin walked towards me and hold me in my hand.

"Come, drink." He gave me a glass of wine but i shake my head a no.

"Come on. Dont be an ass, Mark." He said.

"Please Jaemin i need to-" i stopped speaking to him when something caught my attention.

I saw Jeno holding my girl, in her back, more likely above her bum and they were too close like his face were kissing Koeun's neck. I automatically pushed Jaemin slightly and run towards them.

Then, i pulled Koeun away that surprised them all.

"What the heck are you doing?" I looked at Jeno and he spread his arms, surrendering with a grin.

Or am i just imagining things?

I mean, Jeno is a friend, a bestfriend.

He will never be a traitor to me.

"Mark, what are you doing? We are just talking!" Koeun exclaimed.

"That close?" I questioned out.

"Because we cant hear each other!" Koeun said and pushed me annoyed.

"Sorry, brother." I heard Jeno said with a smile in his face.

"Im sorry." I looked at Koeun but she just crossed her arms rolling her eyes on me.

"Come on, Koeun. He didn't mean it." Jeno chuckled.

"Fine." She said then she walked away.

I was about to chase her but Jeno stopped me.

"She was actually blaberring about her damn paper problems and i was trying to help her that's why she got easily pissed by your action. Dont worry, ill make her be fine. We are going home now. Do you wanna come?" He asked.

I sighed. "Just take her home."

"Okay." He nodded and run after her.

Goddamn. Im sorry, Koeun.

I looked around to look for Jaemin but i spotted Renjun, Jisung and Chenle talking in the corner instead. Their eyes were serious and their foreheads were crumpled a bit.

I was about to approached them when Jaemin stopped me.

"I also saw that." He said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Koeun and Jeno." He grinned.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I dont want to say something yet. Im still figuring out things." He said as he hands me out a note. A familiar note.

" I saw this last time in your locker." He said so i read the message on it.

"Dont force yourself doing things you really dont like. Mark, live your life with love."

"I have to go home, Jaemin. Thanks anyway." I said and he just smiled.

I looked at Renjun's area but i found nobody in there anymore. I looked around but i didnt find them.

Gosh. It was all creeping me out.

I need to get home.

And so i did.

After getting in the dorm, i walked into Koeun's room and knocked on her door.

"What do you want?" She opened the door with her bored face.

"Look, im sorry." I apologized.

"Its fine. I need to get to sleep. Goodnight." Then, she slam the door in front of me.

I sighed sadly. She is really angry.

Koeun hates it when i was acting jealous towards her and Jeno, at times. How could she blame me? Im her boyfriend.

I walked into my room and sadly opened the door and closing it behind me.

"She might be really pissed off, isnt she?" I heard nearby. So i looked around and my heart almost jumped when i saw him sitting in my bed.

"H-haechan?!" I exclaimed as i fell down into the floor.

My eyes widened up and my hearts was really pumping loudly.

But he just smiled.

"Im sorry, mate." He said and i feel it so weird so i feared up when he stands up.

And then, he suddenly stared up at me.

And by the way he looked into me, it feels like there is something wrong happening.

It feels like his eyes were real and alive, and he is already looking at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 14K 38
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - "what are we?" "emotionally fucked." [ my first book. badly written & poor grammar. ] started ↠ 2018.13.05 ended ↠ 2018.26.06
38K 1.6K 22
"I would carry you in my heart forever if only you would let me." -Mark-
208K 13.7K 40
" if being sneaky is what we love, and being hidden is what we do, then babe, don't let them know. " ___ - marklee, nct. - le...
263K 14.3K 32
"I know you want to kiss me" When Donghyuck is hopelessly in love with Mark, but he knows that that's a terrible mistake.