A (more) Chaotic Life of an e...

By the1st_sun

The character of this story doesn't belong to me. They belongs to our favorite writer, Indry Times. This Sto... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11b
Chapter 12
Chapter 12b
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15b
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19b
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21b
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Cute Brat
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 ( Special chapter)
Not a Chapter

Chapter 42

1.5K 52 24
By the1st_sun

Noh's POV

Days can't be happier than these days. It's so peaceful and boring the way i wanted it. Since the twins are now already being taken care of (I woke up at 5 to prepare them for school and make breakfast for the toddler) it's time to make time for myself.

My not so handsome husband is beside me now, we're going to search for a location where we want to build our own house, no, mansion.

Yes, Phun said he already choose a location near his house to build our house. That bastard didn't tell me anything.

It was a short drive to where it is, and i was struck by what i saw. It wasn't a mansion, it was a palace! I look at him and cursed him endlessly.

"Fuck you Phun! Really, you sick bastard! do you really need to have a palace? can't you be more humble about it? really, you asshole!"

I got down from the car, and walked towards the gate. I'm surprised when the gate was open by itself and allowing Phun's car to enter.

"You don't need to open the gate, Noh. I have the key here." I look at him with a sour expression. This smart ass.
.
.
"You never told me that you've build a house, Phun." I said while looking around the interior. Phun's really showing off this time. The house was ornamented with state of the art technology mixed with an aristocratic luxury.

"I want to give you a surprise, Noh. Beside you'll never agree to build it, considering how humble you are." I stay silent. I don't understand the way the riches thinks. Why would they have to proof themself? They already have everything.

"I'm not rich, it's normal that i'm humble." I remind him of who i am.

"You're married to me." He wanted to say that i belong to his household. I rolled my eyes.

"Still, i don't have anything i can say my own. I won't ask you for anything, Phun."

"Why not? You're officially my wife. You're the mother of my children. Ofcourse your wellbeing is my responsibilities."

I fell silent. I feel like i don't belong here. My natural instinct as a man doesn't allow me to depend on him. But he looks so confident of himself that i dare not say that, it will hurt his pride to say that i want to be independent.

"Beside i don't want anymore attention goes to you if you go out to find a job." At last he said his true intention.

"Am not as handsome as you, i'm not rich, am a thug, careless, i've nothing to be proud of." I scratch my head.

"Yeah right. Tell it to Brown, Naek, and Air. Thank God i can took care of them. You don't want them to cling to you forever do you?" Phun makes me frown. I know he have make a deal with them since he told me to never contact them again, which i'm so thankful.

"Then you don't have to worry about anything Phun. Actually i want to continue my internship. I'll be very happy if you'd let me." He looks around, as if searching for something.
"They will send you to remote area. The kids need you Noh. You're not a happy go lucky guy anymore. You're a mother." This time he got me thinking. He got the point. I have a responsibilities now, i can't do as i please.

"Yeah. You're right..." I said. I know he's right. Being his rightfully 'wife' means i have an access to his wealth. But i had gone through so much trouble to get the degree and i'll have much confidence if i have my own job. I can't push him to allow me to work, though. He's been a good dad and all.
----------------------------------------------------------

Phun's POV

As usual, my humble Noh grumbled at me when i show him our future home. Actually i already prepare the whole thing since the beginning of our relationship, but considering his safety and all (who's going to accompany him in this house?), i postpone my plan to move to this house. Not to mention my family always rejected my plan to move, because they don't want to be separated from the twins.

And here i am, facing rejection by my own lovely wife, pout so sweetly in front of me. My Noh has become more beautiful each day. He doesn't want to admit it, but everyone around him feels it. I don't want him to face anymore abuse and bully from another person. Noh has a soft heart, that's just who he is. He simply can't fight or hurt other people. It's my job to protect him.

So when he asked me to have a career as a doctor he is, he got me thinking hard about his internship. I know the consequences of being a doctor. He will be too busy with his work that he might neglect his family. No, i'm not trying to stop him from chasing his dream or caged him inside our house, but what would happens if he leave the kids unsupervised while i was away? we're not teenager anymore, we can't be irresponsible towards our life.

But to refuse him flatly would be very rude and i've been so selfish to him all this time. I left him alone years ago when he needed me the most. I was never there when those people abused him until he almost lost his sanity. I never help him when it gets tough. Yet i burden him more and more, and never told him about what took place until that fated day when....I don't want to remember that day.

So here i am again, i hugged him from behind. We made it at last. We are family now, Noh and I. I never thought that my life long crush would be mine forever. I never thought that my love sickness will end and replaced with a never ending heart beat that is Noh's love. I wanted him to feel loved. He was my beloved that i treasure for whoever he is.

"I never make you feel loved, Noh. Give me a chance to love you." He turned around, his hazel eyes meet mine. So beautiful.

"I know you love me, Phun. I know. So do i." He smiled at me with that small smile.

I took his hands to my chest and shake my head. "You deserve my best, Noh. I want to pamper you like you are a prince."

He laughed gingerly and casually wrap his hands around my neck. "How can i act like one, dumbass? I'm a rascal. A 25 years old rascal. Get it?" His laugh never died off. He never change.

"Seriously Noh. I want you to know that you're special in my heart." He presses our foreheads together, his warm breath tickling my face.

"Phun, you gave me enough already, i can't repay you. I would never dream that in my life i would meet someone like you who love me to this extent. It's alright, i'll stay home with the kids, i won't need much for myself anyway."

I feel like crying. He truly have a golden heart. I hugged him close and whisper the words of love. Noh, we'll be happy together. I'll make sure we will.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Noh's POV

So be it. I wasn't thinking about my internship anymore since Phun refuse to give me permission to it. I could say that he doesn't have any right to do it but looking at his concerned face i just don't have the heart to say anything  any more.

Days gone by with me spending time with my family. It was a very peaceful time when i got to know my sons. Kyrin and Kiryu are getting more talented everyday, they made a blasting duo in every occasion but thanks to them Phun Pa's house was full with souvenirs from fans. Not to mention those fans are coming and screaming infront of the house causing ruckus here and there. We really had to move to our new place.

Our other twin, Rain and Dew, are quieter than their P's. They usually play by themselves and doesn't like it if there's anyone meddling with their business. Actually Dew was a very gorgeous little lad. He has a very soft milky white skin (my trait) with a soft face contour. He has full rosy lips and a dark brown eyes and a cute dimple on his cheek. He would make anyone turn to see him in the future, i'm worry about him. Rain was a splitting image of Naek but he has my hazel eyes and a soft auburn hair. He was so handsome.

One day Phun asked me to go on a date together, celebrating our anniversary as a couple. We always thought that the day he asked me to be his boyfriend as our anniversary (though i cursed on him that day).

"Noh, be ready and wear something decent will you.I'll pick you up in half an hour." Said Phun that afternoon. It was only 5 in the afternoon an the sun was still hazy from previous rain. I decided to wear the branded clothing he bought me the other day to satisfy him.

Half an hour later he told me to come outside the gate since he's already came and too lazy to get in (what a lame excuse). As i open the gate i saw him, i can't describe how handsome he was in his outfit. He was wearing blacks from head to toe, his newly cut hair makes him looks so sharp.

"Come, i'll take you somewhere."

He didn't tell me anything eventhough i use every means possible to get him to talk. He really was persistent in that department, never change from before.

It turned out to be a half an hour drive and we arrive in some kind of hospital. Is someone getting sick? Is he sick? I felt my heart tightened just to think about it. Phun opened my door and asked me to come out, and leisurely dragged me somewhere.

"Phun, explain to me will you. Who's sick? Hey stop dragging me like this! Phun!"

I almost bumped into him when he abruptly stop infront of the door. Then he opened it, revealing some people who stand up as soon as they sees him.

"Good afternoon, Director khub." They said in unison. Director? What the heck?

"Thank you for still staying here. I would like to introduce a our new intern who's going to work here. His name is Noh Naphat, graduated from X university. His application form had been taken care of and he will start to work on monday next week. Noh, introduce your self to the staffs, please."

What da fuccckk?!! What does he means by that? I demand an explanation. But when i look at him he just shushed me and told me to say nothing.

"Later." He whispered.

When i finished introduced myself he dragged me again to an emergency room located down stairs. We practically runs our butts off since the distance from managerial building and the emergency room was not close.

"Here, starting from monday next week you'll be working here as an intern in the emergency room. I've arrange you to work only on working hour, you don't have to follow the shift. But as the consequences, you don't get paid as much as other doctors who follow the shift. Is that alright with you?"

I snatch his hands off. I don't understand what he means. "Phun! Tell me what happen, will you!!"

He smiled. The sun was setting behind him, creating a tranquil background around him. He took my hands and kissed them.

"I bought this hospital so i can work with you everyday. As for my other work i can still control it from here, and it doesn't matter because you'll be working here with me. Noh,i'm sorry to keep you waiting. I meant to keep it as our anniversary gift and i don't want you to know about the preparation. I hope you'll like it here, baby..."

Like it? My tears run freely to my cheeks and i don't bother to wipe it. I tried to say something but the words stuck in my throat. There was never anybody in this world ever treat me like him. No other person in this entire world loves me the way he loves me, unconditially. My whole body shook from all the mixed feeling i've been bottling up inside.

I can do nothing but hug him close and cry on his shoulder. We don't need words to express our love, as long as we live we'll know that we live for each other, out of love that we have for another.

My love, my life, my everything, my prince in shining armor, my simple husband, Phun Phumiphat.

"I love you, Phun..." I kiss him dearly, uncaring about the world around us. I don't want to know what other people would think anymore. It's just him and me, a young love sicked man who happen to find our love from the very young age. Let them envy us. Let them despise us. We are love, we means love and we'll always be in love.

The sun is setting slowly now, covers our kiss, covers our hugs, covers our love, but the moon will soon arise and reveals our love.
-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N 😭😭😭 this FF is ending here, finally..tell me if i should continue or not? I still have PhunX Noh stories to tell, so please follow me na?na? *winkwink*
if you still want me to continue with other Phun x Noh ff, just leave a lovely comment and vote na?😉 i really need a boost of energy and i'll get it from your love😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
16.3K 539 13
Kit is a pretty, fun-loving 19 years old boy . Girls.. Romance.. Sex.. normal things that guys his age search for: None of that was Kit's cup of tea...
31.8K 1.8K 60
How will Bai LouYin live in a world full of sufferings? Family make Bai LouYin strong but it is also his weakness. Money makes us but it breaks him...
111K 6.6K 84
A life with Noh by his side, that's how Phun imagine his life would be. A clinic of his own, their very own restobar where Noh and his band could jam...