Boys Divisional School of Man...

By boybands77

What the fuck is the purpose to a manners school? Not what I was expecting I'll tell you that. {Basically a B... More

Boys Divisional School of Manners
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Notice!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Zustin Special
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Lmaooo
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Wattys!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Gala
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49: smut
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 - Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 66

27.6K 1K 1.7K
By boybands77

How are y'all liking the updates??

Mwah!

oOoOo

Harry

Sitting in this class is boring as hell. I don't give a shit about this stuff, Louis and I aren't even there yet. And plus, I feel like I'm behind the rest of the class anyways. So I couldn't care less about what this teacher has to say. I'm just glad it's the last week of school.

"Niall." I whisper, earning his glance over to me.

"Be quiet." He warns. This teacher is particularly strict with talking.

But I'm restless.

"I still don't have any ideas for Louis. What are you getting him?"

"I got him a jersey." He whispers back with a dismissive tone, "Now shut up."

"I'll buy it from you."

"What? Harry, no."

"Mr. Horan and Mr. Styles, we missed you yesterday. The class was actually quiet." The comment from the professor earns a few chuckles from the seated class.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Sir. I'll be extra loud today to make up for yesterday." I smile sarcastically.

"Enough." He warns, "You'll wait after class and I'll contact both of your partners."

I hide my wince as it's been a while since I've heard those words. The first few weeks of school that's all my teachers ever did to handle me. Then I guess I calmed down. I just couldn't help myself today.

I give Niall an apologetic look, I didn't think that this would be the consequence.

"Get him something sexy. Handcuffs with initials on it. Something like that."

I nod my head, "And something for Christmas."

"Can't go wrong with another something sexy." Niall shrugs again.

"What are you getting Liam?"

Niall giggles, "A paddle with the batman logo on it."

"What?" I couldn't have heard him right.

"And of course Christmas sex near the fireplace."

"Oh." I scoff, "Of course."

"Styles and Horan. I will not have you disrupt my class again. Hall." He points towards the door.

Niall and I shuffle our things into our bags and I follow him out into the hall.

"Sorry." I mutter as the door closes behind me and we're left in the empty hall.

"It's fine. I was about to fall asleep anyways. I just hate when Liam gets embarrassed because of me."

Does Louis get embarrassed when I'm in trouble? I never thought of it like that.

"Wanna go shopping with me after school?"

"Yeah mate. What do you need?"

"Presents for Louis! Keep up." I laugh and it makes him laugh at his own foolishness.

It was another fifteen minutes before the bell had rang and the teacher called us back into the class to wait for Liam and Louis.

Niall and I sat in the seat at the front and soon enough the door opens and Liam and Louis walk in.

Louis wears a stern look on his face but by the look in his eyes I can tell he's hiding his laughter. Liam on the other hand, looks far more intense.

"Professor. How are you?" Liam greets.

"Liam, oh how nice it is to see you. I'm doing well, how are you fairing with things?" His attitude took a complete 180 when he saw Liam.

"They're alright. Got a great partner so things have been pulling through." Liam sends a wink towards Niall, making the latter blush.

"You two have a couple hooligans on your hands. Reminds me a lot of a certain someone I used to have in my class." The professor looks behind Liam towards Louis.

Louis laughs, "Sorry 'bout that. Guess it's true what goes around comes around."

The professor laughs and I'm left very confused at this exchange. I thought Niall and I were going to be scolded.

"Yes, yes. Is the same true for your partner in crime? How's he doing?"

Louis laughs, "I'm afraid Sir I haven't spoken to him in years."

"What a shame. You two were like two peas in a pod."

Louis nods his head, "Yeah. I may just give him a ring."

"Well." The professor claps his hands, "These two can't seem to be quiet. Please have a talk with them."

"Will do, Sir." Liam says.

"Yes, Sir." Louis follows quickly.

Niall and I stand up, Niall apologizing first.

Then the professor looks to me, awaiting my apology

"Harry." Louis says after a bit of silence.

"Sorry." I say quickly.

"Enjoy your evening boys." The professor dismisses us and I feel like I can't get out of there quick enough.

With Mr. Turner today we didn't bring up what Louis has confessed to me. We told Mr. Turner that Louis was sick, which wasn't exactly a lie.

The four of us head towards the parking lot now that school is finally over.

"Can Niall and I use the jeep to go to the mall?" I ask once everyone begins buckling their seat belts.

I watch as Louis and Liam exchange looks and shrugs before Louis finally agrees that it'd be okay.

When we get home I switch with Louis to be driving, and Liam and Niall switch.

Louis leans in the window, "Do you need any money?"

I shake my head, "I think I'm good."

He smiles and then puckers his lips, making it clear what he wants.

I roll my eyes but lean in and kiss him quickly.

"Have fun, Princess." Louis says with a wink and he grips the frame of the open window to lean back.

"Bye Louis."

I put the jeep into reverse and wait for him and Liam to back away from the car. Of course Liam and Niall needed another kiss.

"Bye baby." Liam murmurs.

"Bye." Niall smiles as I pull down the driveway.

I change the radio station to something with better music than what Louis had playing and soon Niall and I are off to the mall.

"What are you thinking of getting him?"

Truth is, I know exactly something sexy that Louis will love. But do I tell Niall? Or do I just go back another time. Not like Niall would care. I admire Niall's open mindedness all the time.

"Um. I guess I'm going to look around."

"Cool. Can we get food too? I've been dying for some Greek food."

I chuckle, "Course mate. So how are you Liam?" I ask to start conversation. Not exactly knowing Niall would be able to chat about Liam for the whole ride to the mall.

We stop for food first and I update him on some of mine and Louis' sexual adventures. Not even close to being as adventurous as Liam and Niall apparently.

"Where to first?" Niall asks as we throw away our garbage.

Victoria's Secret my mind instantly says.

"Um let's just go this way." I nod towards a hall.

"What do you think? Something engraved?" Niall suggests as we walk by the store.

My memories flood from the time Louis went in there as I went in Victoria's Secret.

I see the pink just ahead and I shake my head.

"Niall." I grab his shoulder, making him pause and turn to face me.

"Yeah mate?"

I close my eyes briefly, "There's something you're going to put together. Just don't react badly."

He looks over me cautiously, "'Course."

"Okay. Well I know what I'm getting Louis."

Niall laughs, "Aye, thatta boy."

I begin walking and he follows.

Niall was about to turn into the sports store before I continued walking. I look behind me nervously to double check he's still there.

I lead him into the pink store and watch his face flood with confusion.

"Wait." Niall's mutters and I observe him carefully.

He points to me with a quizzical look, I nod my head.

Then he shrugs with a smile, "Alright mate," he claps me on the shoulder, "Let's get you a gift."

I recognize a women as she approaches us, and I flinch when I remember she was the lady who helped me before.

"Oh. It's you again! Back for more presents I see."

"Um, Yeah."

"Sorry," she laughs, "I probably sound like such a freak. We don't get a lot of guys shopping in here, and it's just not every day that a gorgeous man comes in here"

That makes me crack a smile, "I'm taken."

"Oh," she blushes, "Of course! I didn't mean anything by it, I was just saying you're hard to forget." And she covers her mouth when she realizes what she just said, "I'm so sorry, sometimes I don't know when I'm helping myself or not. Is there anything I can help you look for?" Now she looks flustered as hell. Kind of cute, actually. Not in that way. Just that she seems kind.

"I'm actually looking for your festive stuff."

"Oh that's near the front. Off to the side, I'll show you." She escorts us towards the corner where all their Christmas stuff is.

"If you have any questions, just let me know."

I nod my head and smile.

"How many times have you done this?" Niall asks.

"Once or twice. Louis' shopped for me too." I mumble.

My cheeks can't seem to stop being hot.

"Aw." Niall coos.

He holds up a green pair with red stripes and a bow tie, made to look like an elf.

I scrunch my nose and shake my head.

I look through the plain red lace they have.

"You like those?" Niall asks and looks through the white lace.

I shrug.

"H. Don't be shy, mate. I've seen this stuff before. I wish I could pull it off, but I can't."

I laugh, "Okay. Well I don't know, I'm still undecided."

"Sex-y." He enunciates as he holds up a pair of white lace panties.

He makes me shake my head, this is why we're friends.

"I kinda like that." I gesture towards the mannequin that's displaying a Mrs. Claus costume.

"Yes!" Niall says excitedly and heads over to the rack.

The outfit has a top that's sort of flowy but it looks to have a built in bra, not my thing, and is made of some sort of see through red material and it has soft white fur as the trim of it.

"I don't know about all of it." I say to Niall as he looks through the rack.

"Well buy it all, and try it on, and if you don't like it, don't wear it. But the stockings and this thing is a must." Niall says as he feels the material of the lace garter belt.

I've never worn more than panties.

I grab a large off the rack and admire it. Louis will die.

"Christmas, check. Now birthday." Niall goes back to the main area and I follow him towards the panty section.

We both look through the top of the drawers but nothing is really sticking out to me.

"How about black lace, with just black stockings. That's sexy as fuck."

I nod my head, "I trust you."

I let him grab a pair of stockings for me as I get the panties and we head to the cash.

"Thanks." I mumble to Niall as we wait in line.

"For what?"

"For not reacting badly."

"H." He says with the look of c'mon on his face, "You act as if this is the weirdest thing I should know. Sure, it was unexpected, but you should know by now you shouldn't be ashamed."

I nod my head, Niall knows exactly what to say. Always. I'm so happy to call him my friend. If we weren't standing in the middle of Victoria's Secret, I'd hug him.

"Next please." The lady calls and I'm thankful it isn't the girl I keep running into.

I place the items on the counter and have to remind myself who I'm doing this for when the total comes up. I pay the amount and walk out with the bag.

"I didn't know that shit was so expensive." Niall says as we walk out of the store.

I scoff, "It's bloody expensive."

We walk towards the sporting goods store, "One more stop." I mutter because I'm not carrying this bag longer than I need to.

"Could you wait here." I point to a bench and hand him the black and pink bag.

He nods his head, "No problem mate. I already got him a Donny jersey though."

"I know. I'm just going to look around."

"Alright. I'll be here." He takes a seat on the bench and I walk into the store.

I'm thankful when I don't get greeted by someone and I look over towards the jackets. I like his red adidas jacket he has, so why not get him another?

Shuffling through all the jackets I find it tough to decide on just one. Blue would bring out his eyes. Burgundy would look good with his darker and lighter clothes. And black can be a causal wear. Green is his second favourite colour. Red for Donny, apparently. Why are there so many to chose from?

"Anything I can help you with?" I hear someone ask from over my shoulder.

I shake my head, "I'm fine thanks."

"Well if there is anything, just let me know." The guy says before moving onto the next customer.

I grab the blue and the black off the rack and figure I may as well just buy both. Birthday and Christmas.

It's weird paying for presents like this. And thinking about what someone else would like. I already know this is a one time exception. It's Louis.

I walk out of the store with the bag and meet up with Niall who is on his phone. I put the Victoria's Secret bag inside the sports bag.

"I got him two jackets." I tell Niall as we start walking back towards the car.

"Nice! He's gonna love them!" Niall smiles.

"Do you need anything or should we head home?"

"Let's head home." Niall agrees.

***

Louis was happy to see me home to say the least. Spend an hour apart and he greets me at the door ready to rip my clothes off.

"Louis, I need a shower." I mumble from where he has me pinned against the front door. With my hands on his waist, I keep him flush against me.

"Let's shower then, Princess." He kisses the corner of my jaw and it has my knees absolutely weak.

"Louis." I moan.

"C'mon Princess. Don't make me tell you to crawl." Louis taunts as he pulls away and walks backwards towards the stairs. What a minx.

I follow him and I feel like a little puppy right now. Anywhere he goes it's like I'm just drawn to being there with him.

He leads me to the bathroom and by the time I walk in there, Louis is already pulling his shirt off.

I strip my shirt off quickly and come up behind him from where he's turning on the shower.

I wrap my arms around his waist and begin to undo his jeans. I kiss along his shoulder and neck and I feel him lean back into me, his head going to rest on my shoulder. He moans and it only enticed me to pleasure him further.

I shuffle his pants down his thighs and reach into his underwear to grab a hold of his length. He grabs my wrist softly and squirms in front of me.

"Harry." He moans breathily as I rub him slowly until he's fully hard.

I would've been fine to continue like that until I got him off, but Louis seemed to have other ideas.

"Princess." He says as he turns around in my arms, his hands going to my chest as if to hold me back. "You're not going to come tonight. Yesterday when you accused me of sleeping with Greg while I'm with you, that hurt. And I know you said that to spite me, and you brought it up disrespectfully, so you're going to learn how to better handle those situations."

I don't say anything but I stare at him. How can he so easily pull me apart?

"Is that clear? You can safeword out if you're not comfortable, Harry." Louis assures.

I shake my head, "I could've brought it up more respectfully. I'm sorry."

He nods his head, "Good. Now, I would like a shower before the hot water is gone."

He says it with such finality as he turns back around to bend over and pull his pants and underwear all the way off his legs. Why does his ass look so good?

He steps into the shower with a "Coming?" And I realize I've just been standing there staring at him.

I quickly take off the rest of my clothes and join him in the shower.

Louis is standing with his head under the shower and running his fingers through his hair. He's still hard and god, I just want to hear him moan my name.

I get down on my knees and hold his hips.

Louis laughs, "Hold on, baby boy."

He shuffles around me so he stands at the other end of the tub. I turn around so the water only hits my ankles.

Louis' hand goes to my hair and I look up to him briefly with big eyes before going back down to take him into my mouth.

I start slow, the way he likes it, and I bob my head, taking as much of him as I can before pulling back. Louis isn't outstandingly big, but for someone who's not used to having things down their throat, he suddenly became categorized as pretty damn big.

"Harry." He moans again as his nails scrape against my scalp.

I look up briefly, wanting to find his eyes, but instead I'm met with his jaw as his head is leaning back against the wall.

I pull off of him and try hard to hide my smirk as I move to start licking at the head of his dick. I love it when the girls and Louis would flick their tongue into my slit, so I try it and Louis' legs almost buckle.

"I love you so much, Princess." Louis gasps.

"I know." I tell him before using my hand to start pumping at his cock, my mouth dipping down to suck one of his balls into my mouth. I've never done this before. But hearing the way Louis is a writhing mess above me only enticed me to do better.

I move to place soft kisses along his left hip as I continue to pump him with my left hand.

His hands are still in my air and I feel myself grow to be fully hard at the way he tugs on my hair when I hit over the right nerve.

Another few minutes of kisses and hickeys on his hips and he's changing over me about how he's close. I let myself continue with him until he comes and dribbles down my hand.

I wrap my right arm around his thigh and hold him close and I feel the way his body trembles. Because of me. I'm the one that made Louis feel this way. I love that feeling.

"Stand up, baby." He pleas and I oblige easily.

He wraps his arms low around my waist and leans his head into the crook of my neck. The shower hits my back and the pulse of the water adds to the dull wave of numbness crossing over my body.

"You left your mark, now it's time I leave mine." He whispers in my ear moving down to the side of my neck. He places a few soft kisses there before I feel him start sucking. I gasp at the sudden feeling and squirm even more when I feel him take ahold my dick.

"No coming, Princess. Don't disobey me." Louis warns and I can only gulp and focus on not coming.

I moan and whine his name but he's reluctant. This hickey will be huge, I'm on the verge of an orgasm, and I couldn't feel any better.

Louis stops with his contact altogether and I miss the way he reaches behind me to turn the water from hot to cold.

I jump at the ice cold feeling and move out of the way, just as Louis changes the water back to warm.

"Hey!" I shout with a laugh as I realize what he had just done. He soaks his hair with a big smirk on his face.

"No coming! You were too close. Gotta work on your control, baby boy." He grins with a chuckle.

"Not funny." I mutter and cross my arms over my chest. I say it's not funny yet I am trying hard to fight the smile on my face.

oOoOo

KINDA SMUTTY AMIRIGHT

Anywho, I have midterms coming up! So instead of focusing on the next chapter I'm going to go back to the dreaded first chapters and rewrite them a bit.

Follow me on Instagram @boybands77 for updates on my next update!

If you're excited for Louis' birthday coming up hit that vote button (lol am I YouTuber yet)

LOVE Y'ALL XOXOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 38.1K 37
[Book 2] Jerry McQueen was a needy bottom and proud to admit it. However, even he couldn't deal with the attention of a very persistent older man. Je...
32.7K 1.7K 11
"My state of mind has finally got the best of me / I need you next to me / I try to find a way that I could get to you / just want to get to you." Or...
1.5K 108 42
When I first saw my neighbor, My heart is racing, and I can't see anything. I felt pain in my heart. Just seeing a girl made me feel like I had a hea...
167K 5.3K 13
Zayn is in charge of the school. He has everything he has ever wanted. A girlfriend to cover up his true sexuality, a spot on the football team, and...