Living with the Badboy🌹 l (B...

By mals64

The story is about Malia and Liam. Malia is African (Sudanese) and Liam is White. More

•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
eretytyu
•14
•15
•16 l Other's POV included
Author's Note l Please Read
•17 l Update
•18
•19
•18
•20
•21
•22
Long Or Short chapters?!
•23
Instagram?
•24
create your characters
•25
update
i'm back
·26
·28
100k 💚💚💚
·29
·30 Awaited Chapter
dancing with him
phase?
L+M
colourful days
no longer a secret
· home sweet home
Jalia Movie Nite
·Benevolent
°Blithesome
·Amaranthine
watch
Surprise Amor
·35
·36
future Q&A
•37
New Story: Sequel
Hawaii

·27 /Picnic Hangout

19.9K 712 644
By mals64

Song I recommend:
Young dumb and broke by Khalid

Malia's POV:

"Are you sure that you made this?" I asked surprised. I take a bite out of the vegan Caprese sandwich with garlic cashew he claimed to make. It was definitely delicious. He beams.

"Yeah. You like it?" he asks while taking his chicken finger sub with cabbage slaw out of the Fit & Fresh container.

I nod my head like a maniac without taking my eyes out of that delicious sandwich. He cracks up.

"Well i'm going to take that as a yes." he says pleased.He takes a large bite out of his sandwich and moans in delight.

There were huge containers of many varieties of food from sandwiches, salads, to mouthwatering desserts. Young Dumb and Broke starts playing in the radio and I mentally sung the song.

"So, who taught you to cook?" I ask awfully curious by his talent of cooking.

"My grandma taught me to cook when I was younger. She taught me ever since I was ten." he says.

I nod my head, putting half of the sandwich​ back in the container and opening the small container filled with cantaloupe salad glazed with maple & cinnamon.

"How did you know i'm a vegetarian when I never told you that?" I ask.

He snaps open the pop. "Well, it doesn't take a genius to know that you don't eat meat. The first night when you came to our house, my mom gave us all burgers except for you but, instead she gave you a peanut butter sandwich. Then I gradually noticed that you never ate meat so, I assumed you were vegan."

"Ok." I tell him. "I'm vegetarian. Not Vegan." I point out.

"So, what made you decide to become vegan?" he questions obviously ignoring what I said.

I grabbed a silver fork and took a bite of the fruit salad. "For the last time i'm a vegetarian not vegan."I say slowly as if I was speaking to a young child.

"Same difference." he says drinking his Sprite pop.

I scoff because, of his ignorance.
"I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that." I tell him. "But, the main reason why I turned vegetarian is because, I saw this documentary video called 'Shattered Glass' on TV two years ago and after I watched that documentary I felt sad, disgusted..and mortified. I knew where the meat came from but, didn't think about how it got made. It made me sad that the animals life got ended just so, we could get the meat in our plate. I tried eating meat after watching that video but, lost the appetite for it anymore. On July 5, 2015 I pledged to never eat meat again."

"Cool. He tells me. He opens the smaller container filled with purple grapes.

"One Question though. how do you get your protein?" he ask.

"Meat's not actually the only food that have proteins you know.Beans, peanuts, greens peas, quinoa, leafy greens and other stuff are some of the alternative ways to got proteins."" I say taking another bite out of the fruit salad.

"Never said it was." he points out  throwing then successfully catching the purple grape with his mouth.

"I know but,it irritates me when people ask me how I get my protein, then tell me a story about how they attempted to become vegetarian but failed. They ask me if I were to have a husband would I cook meat for him and if my kids would become vegetarian." I tell him while opening my Fiji Water. I took a sip out of it and the cool water was refreshing.

He snickers. "That sounds irritating."

"It doesn't sound irritating because,it is extremely irritating." I take another sip. He chuckles by my answer.

It Ain't Me by Selena Gomez played but, ot wasn't from the radio. I looked back and saw a beautiful girl.

She has a beautiful golden skin tone. She has long curly auburn hair that falls down to her waist, and she's almost as tall as me. She's wearing an oversized square sunglasses with a king floral maxi dress. She pairs the outfit with grey stiletos. She's so gorgeous that she could be a model. She looks awfully familiar even with the sunglasses on.

When she passes us she smiles exposing her bright white teeth. "Beautiful Couple." she says and I could hear an accent. Sounds British.

I shake my head in disagreement.  "I'm not dating him. He has a girlfriend." I tell her. There is no way in heck I would date Asshole.

She laughs and stops "Ah, is that so? That's how some beautiful relationship starts." she says.

I look at her confused and looked at Asshole. He's massaging the back of his neck. "We're not dating and aren't gonna date. Ever."

I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I don't why those words hurt me but, it did. It made me sad but, I plastered a solid face. "Yeah. What he said." I tell the stranger.

She chuckles. "You both entertain me. Look at both of you right now. You're in a beautiful park at seven and is having a romantic picnic. You might not know it yet but, I have a huge feeling that you have a small connection with each other." She starts walking. "My name's Sage by the way. @ me when you're both dating." she hollers.

We both stare at her until she's no longer seen in the park.

"Well, that was weird." I said forming a awkward laugh.

He nods his head. "Yeah." he says rubbing the back of his neck.

There's no way in heck I have or will end up having a feeling for him. Right?

We ended up chatting the whole night and enjoyed each other's company.

····
The next day:

(Where: Today is the day of the ballroom in L.A.!
Setting: In and Out Burger)

Currently we're sitting in the chairs of in the In and Out,waiting for Jaimee and Liam's father to order our food. James didn't come since, he was too tired to get up.

"Where were you last night Malia?You never told me where you were." she says concerned.

Yesterday, we came back to the hotel at 11 o' clock and when I came back Katherine was glued on the phone and gave me long stares while, Claudia was sleeping.

"Oh, we hung out." I say pointing at Asshole.

She gapes.

I laugh. "I know. I'm surprised I haven't given him a purple eye yet." Even though she smiles I could see a hint of sadness in her eyes.

Katherine acted like all of us didn't exist. She has hot pink earphones on and,was texting someone. She was laughing hysterically a few times and, earned a few stairs from the workers.

Asshole, though was looking at Claudia with pure hatred.

"Why are you looking at her like that?"I ask.

He immediately takes his eyes off of her."Like what?" he ask.

I gave up. If I tell him that he was looking at Claudia like a piece of shit he's obviously gonna deny it so, what's the point of trying?

"I'm tired." Adam says yawning. I ruffle his hair. "You're not alone buddy."

Katherine gets up and leaves her phone along with her earphone making her way to the public restroom.

Asshole curiously looks at the phone and checks her phone out.

"Why are you checking her phone out?" I ask.

He just ignores me.

He scrolled through the phone.  Each time as he scrolled down from her phone his confused face transformed to a solid cold look.  After two minutes of scrolling down her phone his nose flared in anger and he folded his hands to fist. I could see veins in his hands. He looked completely angry.

"Are you alright?" I ask concerned. He didn't look happy.

He just ignored me and hold onto the pink phone. Claudia and I looked each other and back at him concerned.

When Katherine cones nack she sits next to Asshole. "Where is my phone?" She ask all of us.

I shrug my shoulders and Claudia does the same. She looks at Asshole. "What's wrong?"she asks.

"Two months Katherine." he says in a powerful but,also low voice.

"Two months of what?"Katherine asks him moving a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

"Who's Jackson, Katherine?" he questions looking at her with his blue eyes.

She gapes and her eyes widened. Fear was all over her face. "W-what are you talking about babe?"she says. Her cheeks starts to flame red.

"I'm going to ask you this once and only once Katherine and you better tell me the fucking truth!"he says his voice now rising. Luckily, we were the only ones that heard him..for now.

Fear washed all over Katherine's face. She looked like a young child who got caught shoplifting by her parent.

"Who is Jackson, Katherine?"

Katherine stares at him before dropping her head and staring at her pink flats. She pricks a tear. There was a long pause until she managed to speak.

"He-he's someone I met at this one party-"

"I can't believe this bullshit!" he stands from the chair. Eyes were on us and it seemed like he could care less.

"Babe, they're staring at us." Katherine tries to tell him.

"Don't call me babe Katherine. We're fucking done. I seriously can't believe you cheated on me for two months when we just started dating. Everything that ever happened was a lie to to you, wasn't it?" he asks hurt.

"No ba-"

"Stop calling me that. We're over." he starts laughing creating shivers upon my spine and I could tell it did the same to Katherine.

"You know what? I'm actually glad that you cheated on me cause, i've been trying to find a way to break up with you but, didn't know why or how. Guess this is a gift in disguise."

Waterfalls were falling down her eyes attempting to touch him but, asshole flinched.
"Ba-Liam, if you could just listen to m-"

"Don't touch me! From now on stay away from me Katherine because, I might just do something and say something that i'll regret."

He hands her back the phone and earphones before, storming  out of the restaurant with frustration. Everyone except for Katherine, looked at one another not knowing what to do.
Katherine weeps sitting back down in the chair defeated.

"I'll be back Claudia." I tell her. She nods her hand understanding.

"Katherine, what you didn't was not cool." I tell her.

She kept on weeping.

I ran outside looking for the angry boy.

°°°°

Was this chapter long?

Was this a shitty chapter?

What is going to happen next.

Also the character Sage is dedicated to:

AhniyahThompson
If you liked the chapter please:

- like
-follow
-share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 1.1K 63
Same love, different story.
491K 37.7K 67
#Romance #Urban. [18+] MATURE CONTENT. Harlem's life changes when she's given a fully funded scholarship into one of the most prestigious universitie...
119K 4K 26
"Dad no." I argue. "Well I said yes so." "We all know that the girls who usually decide to manage an all boys team, are just doing it to get with the...
708K 44.6K 69
[18+] MATURE CONTENT! Stuck to a jerk from birth isn't easy. Especially if you were betrothed to him. That is Shayenne's sad story. But all that cha...