the irwin twins

By fanciest

cause in this story, ashton has a twin, and this is her life now. all rights reserved fanciest—2014 More

the irwin twins≫ 卌•1D
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
not an update, MUST READ
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
New Series
twenty-one
book one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
FREE DINNERDATES WITG THE BOYS IF U READ DIS
twenty-seven

nineteen

1.4K 52 13
By fanciest

nineteen ; secrets

"So basically what you're saying is that, you're twins?" Niall tries to clarify the little cloud in his head.

"Yeah, basically" I nod

"Like shared a womb when your mum was pregnant with you?" He raises and eyebrow like with every other question.

"Oh god, yes Niall!" I laugh at him. What's so hard to understand about us being twins?

"But you don't look alike" he stresses.

"Because we're fraternal twins" it is true. I look more like my father than my mother, at least that's what I think.

"Fra- huh?"

"Fraternal. Twins that don't look alike" I explain. He has caught a gist of it.

"Oh okay" he nods, finally understanding the concept.

"So, you're the only one who knows. Do not tell any of them" I command. My secret needs to be kept to a limit of Niall only. He is the only one I can trust here.

"Of course. Kill me if I told anyone"

"I'll keep that offer in mind" we both laugh and share the bowl of grapes infront of us.

Paranoia hits me when a thousand voices speak.

What if he isn't trustworthy?

What if he is just faking his promise?

What if he is going against you and you'll just make a fool out of yourself?

What if he will use your secret against you?

And so much more. Different possibilities come into mind. And I am debating if what I did was a mistake or not.

"Hey, If you don't trust me just yet, it's okay. I'll let you ease out" he smiles and I breathe out, smiling back as well.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks

"Maybe we could-"

"Something out of the ordinary" he requests after cutting me off.

I think for a second and something weed comes into mind.

"I wanna dye my hair"

"Dye?" He questions once again

"Yes. You wanted something weird so yeah I wanna dye my hair" that is what he asked for so why not.

"I said out of the ordinary but whatever" he shrugs, knowing both of us don't want to argue over something that little.

"Ugh, but we would need to go to the store and buy dyes" I groan

"Maybe Lou has some"

"I don't want to bother her, she might be doing important things. I'll go ask Cory" I grab my phone and type my message for Cory, hoping she has some.

"Cory?"

"Yeah she's one of the stylists" I explain. It's kind of weird that he doesn't know her since they have been touring.

"Oh you mean Kaye" Kaye?

"No, I'm pretty sure I mean Cory"

"Is she like around 5'6 feet tall, brunette and always carries a red Michael Kors bag" he describes Kaye, and all of it matches with Cory, especially the Michael Kors bag. So Cory is Kaye?

"Yeah, but she told me her name was Cory"

"Well her name is Kaye Peters but I think I heard her second name is Cory but I've never called her that before" he says as he pushes the elevator button.

My phone buzzes right before I can converse once again with Niall.

*Yeah but we would have to dye your hair pastel colors (;*

Pastel...

We get in the elevator and I automatically press 12th floor.

"What did she say?" He looks at my phone and I show the text to him. I think about it for a second and it kind of looks pretty if I picture it in my head.

"Pastel sounds okay" he enlightens me.

"I hope it is"

We step out of the elevator and I navigate Cory's or Kaye's room. I knock on the door, with 12BA on the door in gold.

Cory comes out and invites us in. She grabs me to the side as Niall continues to walk in.

"You must really have a thing for blondes" she whispers, remembering I brought a blonde last time which was Luke. I just laugh at her and sit on the couch with Niall.

"So what came into your head and made you decide to makeover your hair?" She looks at me with an arched brow.

"Nothing just wanted to do something fun" I shrugged.

"Okay so incase you might regret this, I will not dye your hair in full. But just the tips. We will have to bleach your hair and color it with whatever choice you want"

"But my hair is light already" I groan, seeing no point in bleaching it when I already have light blonde hair.

"Okay fine, your hair is very light so we will just dye it in the tips" she finally gives in.

"But I want all of it. Don't you have some dye that would just wear off or something"

She looks into her bag and picks out a box.

"Well I do have this. It lasts for up to two months and it comes in pastel pink and blue. You up for it?" She waves the box infront of me. I quietly debate on which I would go for. The pink is cute but light blue is more of my color.

"Yeah, and I want the blue. I like it with my pale skin"

She nods and sits me on a chair as she prepares the materials.

An hour and half later or so, my hair was out to dry. Niall fell asleep on Cory's bed while waiting. Poor guy. She blow dried my hair and straightened it. I became all happy and giddy inside with the results. It was very pretty and I liked it. I woke Niall up to let him see.

"Woah. That's cool. Weird but cool" I took it as a compliment and went to hug Cory.

"This is pretty rad. Thank you so much"

"Anytime. I had a lot of fun. You know, experimenting and stuff" we laugh together. I thank her one last time and head to my room and also brought Niall with me, incase he wanted to hang out or something.

"You wanna hang in my room?" I asked him and his eyes went wide as I mentioned it.

"Oh my god Niall. Not in that kind of way. You are so disgusting"

"No! Not like that! it's weird because it's a girls room and I'll be surrounded with all sorts of girly stuff" he laughs.

"Whatever"

"And why would I think that way, you're like my little sister"

"I guess" I say before opening the door to my room, jumping at the sight in front of me. Ashton and the others were on my bed and floor. Alice was there too but she was busy with her makeup.

"What are you doing here?" I basically scream at them. They did not even bother to tell me that they were coming over.

"We came to see you...and Niall?" Ashton points out and Niall says 'hey' to all of them and joins them on the bed. Ash stands up and brings me in the bathroom, for a chat I suppose.

"Why are you with Niall?" He asks a bit pissed but not that much.

"We met at breakfast. Why are you here?"

"To pick you up. We'll go play some laser tag or something. We heard this place has a laser tag area. How cool is that?" He excites at the end.

"It's cool"

"What did you do to your hair?" He asks with wide eyes, touching my now blue hair. I retrieve the strand he played with.

"I dyed it, Captain Obvious. I was with Niall when we went to Cory's room" I say.

"So you like him? You know how that might affect our relationship" I waves his hands in the air.

"I don't, he's like a brother and I'm like his sister, he said it himself"

"Okay" he breathes out.

"And I might have told him something..." This time I lower my voice.

He looks at me like how a parent would before asking- "What did you tell him?"

" I might have told him that we were twins..." Now my voice at its lowest.

"You did?!" He shouts and I cover his mouth due to his loudness.

"Shhh. They'll hear you twat." I silence him

"Why did you tell him?" He asks now calmer and softer.

"I just needed someone to talk to. With all these crazy things going on I needed to release some feelings, I'm a girl. We do that. I'm sure you want to let it out too"

"Well Yeah, but how are you so sure with Niall?"

"You told me he was trustworthy and he seems to really keep his promise"

"Okay fine" he sighs and opens the door before going out. It untie the ponytail I was previously wearing and let my radiant pastel hair flow down. He joins the boys on the couch and Luke and Michael look up go me to say high but like everyone, their eyes widen at the very sight of my hair.

"What did you do to your hair?" Michael says slowly as he looks at it while turning around and touching it like some fur coat.

"I dyed it" I said stating the very obvious.

"Sick" he smiles and continues to observe it and Luke comes over to me.

"I think it's really pretty" he smiles and I blush. Why? Wouldn't you blush if someone complimented you?

"Okay let's go and get some laser tagging on"

-

After finding and playing in the activity zone where we had a laser tag session, we head back to our rooms. It was really weird and amazing that yet had a laser tag area, only it wasn't that huge but good enough.

Niall went back to his hotel room seeing that Liam called him up. Ashton went back to his for a quick nap and so did Calum and Michael. So guess what? I was left with Luke. We were walking to that previous balcony we had hung in. And it wasn't a surprise that it was empty.

"I know everybody's been asking you this but, what made you dye your hair?" He laughs.

"Just wanted to do something wild"

"I like wild" he says while looking down to my short self. Luke had a stupendous height. Ashton did as well but they're two different persons. I was glad when he took a seat, therefore making us have direct eye contact.

"That's cool. I think your lip rings are pretty wild too" I point at the metal pierced to his left lip corner.

"Thanks" he smiles but I grin. He was really nice.

"So how are you and Ashton?" He asks and I was about to choke. Oh god, here we go again.

"We're good." I make my answers short as possible. It's not that I didn't want to talk to him, I just needed to be cautious incase I'll give Something off.

"Smooth sailing?"

"Yeah, of course" I nod.

"Tell me about him" he requests. What?

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me what he's like in a relationship. Is he treating you right?" His question makes me want to gag in disgust. Lord, what do I say?

"He's really nice" lord help.

"And?"

"Gentle"

"And?" This is one moment when I would really like Luke to swallow a bug and stop him from talking, but that would be too harsh

"Perfect" I was feeling nauseous when the words left my mouth but regained composure. If I need to keep this act going until your is over or atleast when we can finally open up, I better be good at it and sell it.

"Oh" is all he says.

"What about you? Don't you have anyone on the line?" I somehow change the topic.

"No one, really" his answer made an effect on me for some reason but leave it aside.

"There must be someone" I encourage him.

"Yeah but I am not planning on making any moves just yet" he stares of into the tall building and then looks back at me.

"Well I think she's worth the wait. That girl is really lucky" I smile wanting to lighten him up. He inches closer and I freeze in my spot. He bends down to my height and rests his head on my own. What is going on? His breath is fanning and his lips brush slightly against mine. Everything in me was bursting and at the same time I was confused and nervous.

"I'd kiss you right now but I wouldn't want to cheat on my bestfriend's lady"

----

And alas! I have updated! Thank you so much for 5.5k and for your patience. I'm really sorry for the long wait.I really love you guys sooo much.

And weyhey did u get that last part?? Ey Ey Ey.

Anyways if u guys want to kik me or something just comment.

And once again

RULE NÚMERO UNO:

NO VOTE NO UPDATE

Ily guys Byeee. Don't forget to comment below :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...