Will You Remember Me Forever...

By Angelina_Ani

OMG! Nithya lost her memory and she can only remember the things for just 24 hours.... What she will do for h... More

Prologue
First Show!!!
The Accident!!!
Lost Memory??
Ormabhusthakham!!
Memory Tablets!!
First Date?!?
Memory Tips!!!
Love-struck!!
Your First Date!!
Remember Me??
True Love!!
Feeling Of Love!!
Friends Make The World Beautiful!
One Love Forever!!!
Love Or Friendship???
Love Me Like You Do!!!
The Melting Point Of Love!
Sweetie Pie!!!
Will You Remember Them??
The Innocence Of Love!!
Almost Won Her!!!
The Scream Of Love!!!
Love The Life You Live!!!
A Trip To America?
Still Falling For You!!!
The Love Bug Has Bitten!!!
Everlasting Love!!!
Love Me Like You Do!!! (Epilogue)

Never Give Up!!

211 14 87
By Angelina_Ani

The Next Day Morning:

Author's P.O.V:

Anirudh got up early in the morning and got ready quickly.... He came out from his room and went out for a jog and then he returned home and saw his mom who was reading the daily sheet seriously.... He greeted her and went to his room and got ready to go out.... He came down casually and his mother looked at him with her eyes widened..... He smiled and went near her....

Where are you going now?...., Anirudh's mom asked curiously while tracing him from top to bottom....

Just going out ma.... And will be returning soon...., he said and took his car key....

His mother smiled at him.... And then he went to his car and started it.... He straightly drove the car to Iyappan's house and went inside his house..... Anirudh saw Iyappan's parents there and he just smiled at them..... They too smiled at him and called him inside the house as he was standing near the door....

Hey Ani.... After a long time, we're meeting up...., Iyappan's dad said while folding the daily sheet....

Yes uncle.... I was busy with my works... So, I didn't came here...., Anirudh said while searching Iyappan over there....

It's okay.... Sit Ani, I'll make you some coffee...., Iyappan's mom said while moving towards the kitchen...

It's fine aunty.... I came here for Iyappan.... Where is he?..., Anirudh asked while looking here and there....

He's still on the bed.... Go and catch him at his bedroom...., Iyappan's dad said and sighed while taking the daily sheet again....

Okay uncle...., I said and went near the stairs....

I climbed up the stairs and quickly emerged into Iyappan's room.... There I saw Iyappan who was sleeping while changing his expressions very weirdly.... I tapped at his shoulder but he didn't woke up but his face changed into a tensed situation....

Iyap.... Iyap..., I called softly nearing his ears but he didn't woke up..... Iyap..., I screamed and pushed him away but little forcibly which resulted in falling....

Iyappan fell down from the bed and started to scream while extending his hands....

No.... No.... Mummy....., he was screaming like a child while raising his hands high but still his eyes were in closed state....

Iyappan....., Anirudh screamed while sitting on his bed....

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around his room.... He slowly got up and sat straightly at the floor itself.... He was still looking around and was looking at himself while touching his own hands and legs.....

Am I still alive?...., he asked himself and pinched himself.... Ouch! I'm alive... alive..., he said himself while caressing his hand where he pinched....

Anirudh was looking at him confusedly where as Iyappan started to stare at him....

What happened, Iyap??, Anirudh asked while looking at him with his innocent face.....

Idiot, you were about to kill me...., he said while getting up from the floor and stood straightly.....

What are you blabbering??, Anirudh asked while looking at him confusedly.....

Oh! I was sleeping right? I thought it as a real one.... Will you believe this? I was standing at the edge of The Himalayas and was admiring everything from there but there also you came by calling me and you just push me out from there.... Oh God! I woke up that time...., he said while taking a seat beside me....

Whatever.... Now go and get ready...., Anirudh said while leaning on his bed....

For what??..., Iyappan asked while looking at him blankly.....

Yesterday, Asha called me.... She said like Nithya will be having the sand art shows for other three days at Avenue Mall again and it'll start at 11 am...., Anirudh said while smiling himself......

It's just 9 da.... 2 hours left for that....., Iyappan said with a shocked face....

Only 2 hours left Iyap.... Go and get ready fast...., Anirudh said while moving out from his room.....

Iyappan slowly got ready and came out from his room.... Anirudh was waiting for him at the hall.... As soon Anirudh saw Iyappan.... He dragged him out from the house....

Hey.... I didn't took my breakfast...., Iyappan said while trying to stop Anirudh....

That's not at all a problem..... I'll buy you something there.... Come..., Anirudh said and started his car....

They two just left the place and went to the Avenue Mall..... There Anirudh just left Iyappan at a food court and was roaming here and there...... Then, the time arrives as the show was about to begin..... Anirudh and Iyappan came and stood before the show's stage firstly.... After that, crowd started to gather and then Nithya came to the stage and greeted everyone..... Then, she gave a short speech about that program and then she went and started the show.... She was doing the art interestingly as everyone is looking at that art sincerely.... Anirudh was concentrating the art curiously but his eyes were moving towards Nithya in between.... Then, she came to the center of the stage and smiled at everyone....

Hey guys.... So now I'm gonna start my next show that is a memory show.... So, I need somebody to help me out for this show.... So, Any body is willing to join?...., Nithya asked with a smile through the mic....

Suddenly, Anirudh got some idea as he quickly went to the stage and joined Nithya.... Iyappan dropped his jaw and was looking at Anirudh with a shocked face..... Anirudh smiled at Nithya as she too smiled at him and then Anirudh continued to admire her but was interrupted by a small cute boy who was tugging Anirudh's pants and was standing at the stage..... Anirudh carried him in his hands and looked at him...... Then, he started to play with Anirudh's hair by pulling it and then, he was pulling Anirudh's cheeks.... And then some of them came to the stage and joined that show.... Nithya went and started to draw the things.... But I was looking at that small boy who was fighting with me playfully....

You're gonna participate in this show ah?...., Anirudh asked while looking at him with his eyebrows raised....

You're paricipating in this show.... Then, why can't I?...., he asked while repeating the same reaction of mine.....

Then, we started to play each other standing at that stage itself..... He started to pull my hair more hardly as I shouted in pain but luckily Nithya didn't heard that..... Then, Nithya came to the stage again and looked at that small boy in my hands and smiled....

Okay guys, I'll give you two minutes time.... In that time, you have to register all these things in your mind and you have to tell them all within two minutes too... Okay?...., Nithya explained while looking at that small boy....

He smiled and nodded his head quickly..... Everybody laughed at him and then he quickly started cuddle at my hand.... Then, Nithya started the timer and then Anirudh looked at that board very sincerely..... He found out that the scenario which was drawn there was linked with him.... As that scenario is none other than that route to the hospital where Iyappan and Asha were admitted.... Anirudh smiled at that and looked at Nithya who was looking at the timer seriously..... As soon the time got over, Nithya erased all that things on the board and extended the mic towards everyone and then she came to Anirudh and extended the mic towards him....I said all of them less than one minute....

Super..... Fantastic Memory Power ya...., she said with a smile looking at me......

Then, she looked at the small boy and smiled at him.... He was looking up while placing his index finger on his cheek and acted as he is thinking very deeply about something.....

So, Little Champ.... Shall we start?..., Nithya asked while looking at him with a warm smile.....

He said all that correctly faster than me.... My eyes widened in shock even everyone's eyes..... Anirudh was looking at him like anything and Nithya screamed in excitement hearing that from him....

Wow! Superb baby.... Awesome memory.... I have to give you something for this...., she screamed and went away from there.....

She came back with some chocolate.... He started to shout in happiness and leaped out in joy.... Nithya kissed on his cheek and gave him that chocolates.... Anirudh was still looking at him with full shock.... He called Anirudh near to him and Anirudh too obeyed him and went near to him.... He quickly gave a light kiss on Anirudh's cheek and then started to jump while clapping his hands.... Anirudh smiled at him and took him to a near by shop and bought him some ice cream.... He was tasting that ice cream very curiously.... But suddenly, she stopped eating that and gave the chocolates to me and asked me to open that chocolates wrappers.... I opened it and gave that to him...... He quickly started to eat that with ice cream.... He bit one piece of chocolate and eat one scoop of ice cream.... He was eating like that.....

Why are you eating like this...., Anirudh asked while placing his hand on his cheek...

Everything has its combo.... And I love ice cream with chocolates.... That will taste too good.... Real taste is when you mix chocolate with ice cream.... Try that..., he said while looking at that ice cream....

That's what I'm trying too...., Anirudh mumbled himself.... So, Too talented you're.... What's your aim??...., Anirudh asked while looking at him....

I'm too much interested in Music.... I want to become a music composer..... I want to express my feelings all over this world...., he said while extending his hands.... What's your aim?..., he asked while looking at me...

Music?? Very good.... My aim.... Want to bring up my company to a higher position... Want to succeed in my love....., Anirudh said while looking at the table...

Don't worry........ What's your name?..., he asked while looking at me blankly....

Anirudh..., he said while smiling at him.....

Don't worry Rudh.... Everything will be ok in your life....., he said while showing a thumps up to Anirudh....

Can't understand who is matured here...., Anirudh said while looking at him with a smile....

That time, that boy's mom came and took him from that chair.... She looked at Anirudh and smiled.... He looked at Anirudh and winked and Anirudh winked at him too.... He waved his hands to Anirudh and was about to leave from Anirudh.....

Oi! What's your name?..., Anirudh asked from behind....

Aravinth...., he said while playing with his mom's chain....

What?....., Anirudh asked him again even though he heard that name....

Aravinth...., he shouted looking at me and again started to pull her chain....

Nice name...., Anirudh said while pecking a kiss on his cheek....

That boy smiled and gave a kiss to Anirudh on his cheek too..... He went away from Anirudh by waving his hands..... Anirudh saw Nithya walking outside the mall.... He quickly went out from the mall by running and stopped in front of Nithya and adjusted himself and looked at Nithya who came near to the car....

Hey Nithya..... I was watching your sand art show..... It was really amazing.... Actually, I'm a sand artist too...., Anirudh said while looking at her with a warm smile....

Are you a sand artist? That's great.... In which you're specialized? Sand animation or sculpture?, Nithya asked while raising her eyebrows.....

Hmm.... That's... I'm...., he struggled as he don't know about those things.....

Okay.... I'm getting late.... Let's meet some time...., Nithya said while entering into her car...

Then, she went away from that place by her car.... I was standing there and was looking at her car.... Iyappan came there by laughing hardly at me....

Are you a sand artist? That's great..... Haha! What's this Ani?? Tell the lies within a limit or else it'll be like this only...., Iyappan said while laughing in between every words....

Shut up Iyap..., Anirudh said in an irritated tone.....

What da???....., Iyappan asked in an annoyed tone...

1 day is there for me right? I'll do it...., Anirudh said in a low tone....

Okay..... Tomorrow also you'll be telling this only.... Nothing gonna happen.... Come on let's leave....., Iyappan said in a normal tone but with some sarcasm....

What? Are you teasing me? What if I make her my friend tomorrow??? What you'll do?...., Anirudh asked looking at him.....

First you make her as your friend.... Then, let's see...., Iyappan said and left the place....

Anirudh stood there for a while and then went to his car and started it.... He went to his office and started to concentrate on his pending works and then he spend the whole day in that office itself..... Anirudh was eagerly waiting for the morning to bloom.... He was doing something with his laptop the whole night and didn't slept at all....

The Next Day Morning:

To be continued.....

A/N

Hope you guys liked this chap....

So, What you think about this chap???

Will Anirudh be able to make Nithya his friend again??

Will they unite again????

Let's see at the next chap.... Stay Tuned!

Do share this story to your friends if you thought that this story is worth for it....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.5K 39
❥𝑵𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒃 𝒕𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂 𝑲𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒖 𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒕𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂• "So basic...
13.7K 1.3K 24
Welcome, readers. After nearly 1.5 years of battling several dilemmas on Wattpad, I've finally made the decision to initiate writing. Obviously, the...
32.9K 3.7K 45
What if Esha madhwan kidnaped Pallavi Rao and Pallavi was tried to escape from Esha's Clutch...had a fatal accident and one Tamilan Couple save her...
38K 3.6K 46
ANIRUDH reluctantly left Bondita in Krishnanagar and left from there with heavy heart when Thakuma agreed to make Bondita study but not ready to send...