Boys Divisional School of Man...

By boybands77

What the fuck is the purpose to a manners school? Not what I was expecting I'll tell you that. {Basically a B... More

Boys Divisional School of Manners
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Notice!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Zustin Special
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Lmaooo
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Wattys!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Gala
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49: smut
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 - Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 65

19.7K 818 1.4K
By boybands77

An update to celebrate the Larents' anniversary!!!!

oOoOo

Harry

The conversation drifted to everyone catching up on how things were going. Some topics sexual, some not. I listened intently to most of it, but I didn't really participate.

Once it hit four in the evening I offered to make dinner. Everyone seemed to like the idea; Louis even vouching for my cooking skills.

Niall offered to help me and I couldn't refuse.

"How are things with you, H? I feel like we haven't talked in forever." Niall says as we step into the kitchen.

I go to the fridge and grab a beer, handing one to Niall as well.

As I open the bottle I shrug my shoulders, "Pretty good I guess."

He looks at me with a side eye that makes me think he knows something.

"What?"

He looks down, "Well what happened last night then?"

I roll my eyes, "How do you know something happened last night?"

He raises his hands, "Liam told me that Louis was drunk last night, more than when we left the club."

I suck on the inside of my cheek, "Yeah, last night Louis told me he loved me."

Niall's mouth falls open, "What!" He whispers loudly, "H, that's awesome!"

I shrug, "Maybe."

I turn around to start pulling ingredients from the fridge, looks like we're having the basic of chicken, potato, and corn.

"Well? Do you love him back?" Niall prods.

"Niall." I plead, glancing over to the living room.

No one seems to have noticed, but that doesn't make me feel any less safe about what Niall is thinking.

I look back to Niall and his gaze meets mine with a devilish smirk, "It wasn't a no."

"I don't know, okay?" I turn around to hide from his gaze, "It's not a yes, and it's not a no."

"Louis and Harry sittin' in a tree." Niall snickers and starts poking my back.

I laugh, "Shut up alright there, baby boy." I mock playfully, a big grin crossing my face.

Niall gasps and covers his heart with his hand, "Shut up!" He laughs

Before we know it, Niall and I are in a poking match, throwing playful nags at each other.

"What are you two doing in there?" Comes Liam's voice from the living room.

"Nothing!" Niall and I call at the same time, making us laugh even more.

I glance over to the living and immediately settle to Louis'. His gaze is warm with fond eyes, a look that has my heart stop. I send him a warm smile and his smile just grows.

"Dinner." I say to clear our minds and snap us back to what needs to be done. "Or Daddy will be upset." I whisper in Niall's ear as I walk by him.

"Shut up!" He laughs even harder, "You're such an ass."

"Careful now, Daddy might hear."

The looks of frustration with a hint of humour on Niall's face has me sending a smirk his way.

"I've missed ya, H."

I smile before I start looking at the fridge once more.

"Can we just order pizza?"

***

With plates of pizza in our laps, the six of us open up a game of Mario kart. I'm sat between Louis' legs as he is on the couch and I find a strange comfort of being here. Being able to rest my head on his knee, or play with the hem of his sweat pants. It's soothing to feel this protected.

"Haz, wanna play for me?" Louis asks from above.

I take a bite of my pizza and put it down on the ground beside me, reaching for the remote that was in his hands.

"Don't mess up my record now. My wii guy has come first in the last sixteen races."

"Who even keeps score of that?" Niall laughs.

"Excuse you Niall. Your track record is so bad you wish you could forget it." Louis argues.

I laugh and lean my head on his knee as the race begins.

It's Niall, Zayn, Justin, and I playing with the computers and it's clear that Justin and Zayn are working together. Niall and I battle for first place, going back and forth throughout the laps.

"C'mon Harry, get him!" Louis shouts.

I focus harder and make sure that I get the last mystery box and a curse out loud as I get a green shell and Niall, who's just behind me, gets a speed mushroom.

"Dammit." I mumble as he accelerates by me.

"Come on!" Louis shouts grabbing onto my shoulders.

The room is filled with cheering and hollering as Zayn soon approaches behind me as well.

I sigh defeated back into the couch as I realize Niall has me beat.

I lean back on the couch, my head falling to rest on the couch between Louis' thighs. Looking up at him at this angle is odd, but I don't move regardless. I pout, "Sorry."

He grabs ahold of my face, hands on either side, and he kisses me. For a moment I forget about the other eyes in the room, and I don't care what they think. I bask in the feel of Louis' soft lips against mine.

He's first to pull away, "You're lucky I love you." He whispers in my ear so I'm the only one to hear, and he grabs the controller out of my hands.

I smile and feel the slight heat of a blush on my cheeks. Not that I'll ever admit it if anyone asks.

I lean my head on his knee and that's when I realize Louis and I have four sets of eyes watching us.

"What?" I demand and everyone seems to turn their gaze.

Apart from Justin of course.

"I've missed a lot."

"Not really though." I mumble, making Louis laugh from above me.

***

It was a few hours of Mario kart later when Zayn and Justin excused themselves. No doubt they had some catching up to do of their own.

Liam and Niall soon followed, and then Louis and I were finally up to our devices.

"That was fun." Louis says as we walk back into the living room.

I flop down onto the couch, closing my eyes, "I'm tired." I mumble.

I feel him rest his hands on my hips and soon enough I feel him slip a leg between me and the couch, making the move to straddle me.

"Too tired for this?" He says in a low voice that borders on playful and seductive.

His hands roam up my torso, pushing my shirt up my chest. I get shivers up my arms but I force myself to ignore it.

I pull my shirt down, "Yes."

I open my eyes to find a confused Louis sitting on my lap with his arms crossed.

"Really?" He asks in a disbelieving tone. "Since when are you ever too tired for a blow job."

"Since I found out you've been texting Greg." I look him dead in the eyes and watch as his lips falter only a little, he's trying to hold his emotions steady.

"What do you want to know?" He asks carefully.

His fingers move down to fiddle with the hem of my shirt, I should tell him to stop, but I can't seem to muster the words.

I keep my hands behind my head, "I already know that you've been fucking him." I test the waters and see where the words take me.

He gasps loudly, "Are you kidding me right now, Harry? You know that's not true."

"Then what is true? Why is it that you act so frail in front of him, but you seem to be friendly enough with him to be texting with the guy!" I shout, sitting up in frustration.

I realize how bad an idea that was because now Louis and I are face to face with him in my lap.

I hear him breath heavily, "Harry. I try my hardest to keep that life in my past. Greg has been texting me constantly about moving the court date back. He knows he's broke the court order, so he knows he's in trouble. When I showed my lawyer the messages he thought it was best I kept them. As evidence. You can read the messages yourself. Here." Louis shuffles his phone out of his back pocket.

He opens it to the messages, scrolling to the top, and he hands me his phone.

I read the messages and I can't believe I was so stupid as to let myself think there could be any way Louis and Greg were together.

it's Greg. Could we move the date gotta meeting for work

hello?

bastard

answer me

I need the date moved

Louis please

And the messages continue like that.

"This has been going on for months?" I notice the dates began right around the time we ran into him the first time.

That day still makes my heart hurt as I remember the way Louis gripped my hand. And how he sounded so weak and frail.

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

His arms cross over his body, "Uh-huh."

I look up and find him giving me a very sassy look. A Louis classic.

I reach up to cup the side of his face with his right hand, "I'm sorry. I just- sometimes I can't help it."

He places his hand over mine, holding me close, "I know."

"Greg just- I hate what he did to you. And I don't even know the full extent of what he did."

"Harry, I'm okay now. I have you."

"I don't exactly see that as a plus for you." I mutter, wrapping my available around his waist.

"I do. And that's what should matter." He taps my nose and I scrunch my face. "You're such a princess." He teases.

I roll my eyes, "Uh-huh."

"But you're my princess, so I guess that's okay." He says playfully.

I don't say anything and instead I pull him into a kiss. I'm the only one that can do this to Louis. I'm the only one who Louis thinks of like that.

"Greg's going to really regret ever coming in contact with you again." I mumble.

"Harry-" Louis starts but I cut him off.

"No, I'm serious."

"I know baby, I know. But you can't go around assuming everything okay? How long have you known about him texting me? How much longer would you have let it eat at you? I'm really glad you brought it up, even if it wasn't in the most respectful way. But you'll work on that, won't you?" Louis asks with his eyebrows raised, almost like a teacher's scolding.

"Yes, sir." I mock and nod my head.

"Stop, you're turning me on." He says and we both laugh.

***

Zayn

"I can't believe you're back." I groan as he raises my shirt over my head. I lift my arms and help him and soon his lips are back on my neck.

"I missed you too much, baby. I worried." Justin mumbles against my skin.

I fumble to undo his jeans. As sexy as he was wearing them, I know he's even sexier with nothing on.

"I love you." I breathe as he sucks a love bite onto the corner of my neck. I know to him, he wants to mark what's his. And I am his. Ever since the moment he walked into my life, I've been his.

"I love you so much more." Justin pulls away so that he can kiss my lips, his hands gripping my waist and pulling me flush against him.

It's as if we can't be close enough. We've been so far apart for too long.

"Need you." I moan against his lips.

There's no tease or witty remark from him like there normally was, it's as if he threw that out the window and he's now submitting to his urges as well.

"Tonight's about you baby. Gonna make you feel so good."

I nod my head and he uses his grip on my waist as a way to maneuver me closer to the bad.

"Lay down, baby."

I oblige easily and lay down on my back, the space immediately becoming too far.

I reach for him to come closer and he smirks. Just when I thought he lost his way.

I laugh and shake my head, "Shut up."

"My baby missed me too." He says as he pulls down my jeans to my ankles. I kick them off and he moves his hands to feel up my torso.

He traces over the tattoos that hide the scars, something that I know he likes to do to remind me it'll never happen again. I watch as his finger trace over the one on my arm.

"Never." He mutters.

"I know." I affirm his thoughts.

And it's true. I know never again will something like that happen.

oOoOo

Check out my Instagram I made for wattpad linked things! @boybands77

Question: should that Instagram account be private?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 856 24
This fic is based on realism. Duh. *warning.. there is a bit of language and sexual content. reader discretion advised. I will add warnings for sexua...
167K 5.3K 13
Zayn is in charge of the school. He has everything he has ever wanted. A girlfriend to cover up his true sexuality, a spot on the football team, and...
149K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.
659K 29.3K 37
[COMPLETE | AU] With some demons haunting him from his past, Harry is excited to start college to get a relaxed escape from his home life, but stress...