Undesirable

By Monstrous_beauty

"Mother.. please I don't want to marry him" I pleaded to her. "You know Eve nothing can be done now" Sh... More

Ch 1 - Unwanted Wedding
Ch 2 - Humiliation & Pain
Ch 3 - In-Laws
Ch 4 - Unwanted touch
Ch 5 - Dark Side
Ch 6 - Haywire Emotions
Ch 7 - Masquerade Ball
Ch 8 - Assault &Trauma
Ch 9 - Way to keep her
Ch 10 - Contemplating
Ch 11 - Jealousy & Inner thoughts
Ch 13 - Games of heart---The beginning
Ch 14 - Game of Hearts---First Romantic Dinner
Ch 15 -Game of the Hearts--- Persuasion
Ch 16 - Games of heart -- Meeting Strangers
Ch 17 - Games of Heart -- Friendship & Hope
Ch 18 - Games of Heart -- Insecurities
Ch 19 - Games of Heart -- Hidden Motives
Ch 20- Games of Heart --New Feelings
Ch 21- Games of Heart-- Blind Trust
Ch 22- Games of Heart-- Jealousy & Rage
Ch 23 - Games of Heart-- All is lost
Ch 24 - Melancholy of Life
Ch 25 -- She chose someone else
Ch 26 - The New Dawn
Ch 27 - a New Ally
Ch 28 - A Distant Cousin
Ch 29 -- Kidnapped
Ch 30 - My Past
Ch 31 - The Lost Sweetheart
Ch 32 - Embracing True Self
Ch 33 - Dead trail
Ch 34 - The hidden Truth
Ch 35 - Life truths!!
Ch 36 - The choices you have
Ch 37 - Are you really Dead?
Ch 38 - Princess Lyna what's the next Plan?
Ch 39 - Dreams that keeps us Awake
Ch 40 - Arrival of the Devil

Ch 12 - Ruminating Past

10.5K 358 79
By Monstrous_beauty

Why are you feeling like this? You don't deserve her?

I know I don't

You already planned to play with her emotions.

The feelings I was feeling now were quite contradictory to my plans. I wanted her to smile for me be happy with me. I didn't like it. I knew that I can't love her like rose, my beautiful rose. And I remembered that I am just acting. I guess I have to play a game-- the game of hearts with her for some time. It would have been easy if I had not realized how pure and innocent like her, Evelyn is. I know I was so brutal and unjust to her in the past. I thought she was a conniving bitch like her father. I wish I don't have to play with her feelings.

Richard's POV

DREAM ##############################################################

"Richie, I don't want to be your wife" She said.

"Why not love?" I asked her.

"Because I want to be Stevie's wife" She answered.

"No you will be my wife, not Steve's and I will make sure of it" I replied angrily thinking she rejected me.

Her face dropped at my words and tears rolled out of her eyes, her tears making me feel guilty and then I said "ok fine Flower, I will let you play as his wife for now but you promise me that you will marry me when we grow up".

Her innocent eyes perked up and she wiped her tears and said "Ok fine Richie... I will marry you when we grow up Now, I want to play with Stevie" and rushed to him.

She didn't even understand what she was saying, all she wanted was to play house game. She was naive and innocent. I watched Steve and her play the role of husband and wife. She was giggling and Steven had that big smile that made me so jealous even though he was my brother. All the while they were having fun my heart was burning with this feeling called jealousy. Soon Nancy called for us to have food. 

Once we entered, I saw her and Steve sitting next to each other. They were talking and enjoying while I felt jealousy taking over for me. As soon as I saw that Steve was feeding her, I got up from my seat and snatched her hand and dragged her to my room, in spite of her yelling at me to leave her hand. I pushed her inside and closing the room behind us after entering.

"Richie... why did you drag me here... look you held me so tight my hand is aching" she said crying.

I dragged her to our bed and sat with her. She was still crying but I pulled her to me and said " My precious you will not talk to Steve now onwards".

She looked at me and asked innocently"Why can't I talk to Steve? I like to play with him".

I wanted to kiss her, she looked so adorable but I controlled myself and said "You cannot talk to another man because I am saying".

Her expression changed into annoyed one "Why I have to listen to you? I will play with Steven if I like" She said getting angry.

I clenched my jaws at what she said but I wanted to make it clear to her that she cannot defy me so I sternly said"You will listen to me because I am your husband to be".

As she heard that she started crying and said "No you are mean... I will not marry you".

I pulled her to my lap and wiped her tears and whispered to her"Yes you will... you promised me and I will make sure you will keep it, my precious". I held her to me though she tried to get out of my hold I did not let her out because she was my queen and she slept in my arms that night.

Days passed on and every day I witnessed her and Steve playing and they enjoyed. I sulked all the time. One day while coming downstairs I heard one of maid  Flora saying "Oh... my dear friend Lily now she has to marry that good for nothing Irvin".

"Why pray tell me? She should not agree to that" Another maid Clara asked.

"She can't do anything seems like she went to fetch something in her basement and the door of the basement had an issue it would jam so she put a stick to stop it from closing. It seemed to happen at the same time this Irvin went in the basement too looking for some tools and while he entered he fell on the stick since it was dark but fool didn't check it but kept looking for tools. And when Flora was trying to go out after fetching things she found that the door was locked and then she found even Irvin was there. It seemed like no one in the house noticed them until it was a late night and when they searched everywhere they found them in the morning. And since they were together a whole night no one will marry Flora and hence her father is forcing her to marry Irvin even though nothing happened".

"Oh my god she really is a nice girl but look what irony befell her" Clara said.

They continue to talk but their conversation gave me an idea as to how I can make Rose mine forever. Weeks passed but I was mulling over the idea to make it happen. After a few days Dad planned to visit our ancestral mansion and I made sure Steven stayed at home. 

Well, Steven was allergic to daisies but Rose loved them so I told Steven that Rose will be happy if he gifts daisies to her. Steven wanted to impress her and hence he went to fetch them but by the time he came back with them he was already having running nose and swollen eyes with bluish skin underneath. Dad wanted to cancel the visit but I said it would not be good if we cancel at last minute because Uncle Samson has already packed and was waiting in the hall. Nancy convinced Dad she will take good care of Steven.

We left for our ancestral home and I was overjoyed to be with Rose. Rose showed her concerns for Steven but I kept diverting the topic. Daily we would play and were enjoying our time. But it was irritating when she kept mentioning Steven in between as to why he didn't come or if he would have come it would have been fun.  It was the last day of our visit and I knew I could not keep postponing so I planned to action my idea to make her mine. I kept her with me and the whole day I spent with her. 

I took her in the backyard storeroom and we played hide and seek and then I realized that if I was to ensure she was married to me then we have to spend the night together. Like how I had overheard my servants when a young man and a girl spend the night together, it is best the girl is married to him or else the girl will be named as a loose character. 

I played with her for some time but as it was becoming dark she insisted on going back home. But as if my body has a mind of its own I pulled her and kissed her forehead, then cheeks and then I took her lips and kissed her deeply. I knew it was her first kiss. She started pushing me and once she did she asked  "What are you doing Richie? I want to go home".

My baby was only 10 years and I was 16 but I have to spend the night with her to make her mine. I had it all planned and executed it till now. All that was left was to sleep next to each other till others find us.

"Making you Mine, love.." I answered.

She was scared. "No, I don't like it. I want to go inside" She said crying. I wiped her tears and held her to me and then I told her "Shhh it will be adventure Precious, we will spend the night together".

She was not convinced and still insisted on going back home. Storeroom had plenty of ropes so I tied her hands and gagged her mouth with my handkerchief and pulled her on my lap and once I had secured her, I removed the hanky to kiss her lips once again. Tears rolled out of her eyes but I held her and we stayed like this and she slept crying after sometimes as I held her in my arms. I wanted to keep her like this, so when in the morning we are discovered together our parents will be forced to marry us. But seems like it was not the case. 

Soon I heard footsteps coming our way and then our dads calling our names and then she stirred because of their voices and woke up and tried to yell, I closed her mouth in fear. I wanted to hold her with me till morning I kept looking for Dad and uncle while holding her mouth closed but after some time, I felt her gone limp and I realized I closed her nose as well and not paying attention at all, I tried shaking her but no response. I panicked and so I tried to hide us but seems like someone already reached the door so to avoid being seen, I hid behind the boxes in the storeroom and left her on the ground in hurry.

Uncle Samson and My Dad came and when they saw her state, I could read from their expression it was not good. Uncle Samson was crying while taking her out of the storeroom and soon ambulance was called. I remain in hiding all the while watching but later when everyone left I came out of my hiding and went to my room and took sleeping tablets and entered my bed acting like I was asleep. Morning, I heard a knock and my Dad entered and said "Son where were you here all the while?

"I went out and by the time I came it was late so I just slept" I answered nervously, "Why do you ask Dad?" 

"Nothing," He said looking at me intensely.

Later in the afternoon, I was taken to the graveyard, wondering what was going on I saw there was a coffin placed in the grave and Uncle Samson placed rose on it. I was confused but when I asked Dad he said "Rose left us, my son. Pay your respect to her".

I was stunned and lost consciousness. When I was awake we were back home. Days passed but I could not bring myself to eat or drink or sleep. I never imagined that my stubbornness to make her mine would make me lose her forever. I kept thinking about how it could have happened. I could not believe it, seems like when I closed her mouth I blocked her breathing and she died due to lack of air. That could be an only reasonable explanation.

I was feeling guilty and kept to myself and in the night when I was sleeping I felt my bed dipping and then I found her sitting there, looking at me.

I got up shocked to see her in my room and then I said  "Rose you are alive" I got out of bed to go near her. She smiled at me and when I tried to touch her I could not touch her and asked "Why can't I touch you, Rose?"

"You cannot because you killed me, Richie... You Killed me" She said.

I closed my ears but words kept repeating.

######################################################

With a gasp, I woke up and found myself on the bed next to Evelyn. I don't know why I am getting this dream now. Maybe my subconscious was telling me that Evelyn is as innocent as her. I made a mistake as when I was young, forcing my decision on Rose and it resulted in me losing her but I will make sure not to repeat that with Evelyn. I will keep up the pretense and if somehow she fell for me I will not divorce her. I will make sure I don't hurt her intentionally. I will protect her.

Eve's POV

I heard a gasp and Mr. Evans waking up but I remained silent and then I noticed him leaning towards me and kissing me on my forehead.

He kept staring for a while and then he laid facing me and slept and as he dozed off I felt awkward with his behavior. I don't know why he is behaving caring ever since I asked for the divorce. I was expecting aloofness, happiness that he will be single again not care for me.

I was having my doubts that his behavior is changed a bit ever since Steven's arrival and if these Evans' brothers are considering me as an object to own and this is some play for them then I am no way going to be a part of this. I will make sure I divorce Mr. Evans and be away from these weird brothers as soon as possible.

I had also come up with an alternative in case divorce is not granted, I will run away because there was no way I belonged to these so-called sophisticated, diplomatic people for whom everything is about winning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.8K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
1.5K 136 24
●18+● Putting his finger under her chin he made her look up but to only meet with her shut eyes. Wanting to see her eyes he moved his mouth towards h...
86.9K 2.9K 88
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
64.8K 2.8K 89
"I am merely a performer. I am not a whore or an object to satisfy your desires," tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke. "I don't care," he retort...