Peter Parker x reader : Stark...

nekomotherfuker

"Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark." Еще

#0
#1 Stark's daughter
#2 Stark's secret
#3 Stark's staring
#4 Stark's shy
#5 Stark's house
#6 Stark's popular
#7 Stark's problem
#8 Stark's secret
#9 Stark's stressed
#10 Stark's drama
#11 Stark's rumors
#12 Stark's drunk
#13 Stark's ai
#14 Stark's help
#15 Stark's script
#16 Stark's back
#17 Stark's injured
#18 Stark's rised
#19 Stark's threat
#20 Stark's break
#21 Stark's mission
#22 Stark's in
#23 Stark's friend
#24 Stark's plan
#25 Stark's payback
#26 Stark's family
#27 Stark's kiss
#28 Stark's me
OTHER BOOKS (updated)
#29 Stark's party
#30 Stark's shook
#31 Stark's surprise
#32 Stark's armor
#33 Stark's life
#34 Stark's vacation
#35 Stark's game
#36 Stark's stories
#37 Stark's confused
#39 Stark's hope
#40 Stark's truth
#41 Stark's care
#42 Stark's visitors
#43 Stark's memories
#44 Stark's forgot
#45 Stark's done
#46 Stark's ending
Author!
Special❤️
memes
Translated!
INHERITOR
STARK'S 2 : Second Chance

#38 Stark's night

64.9K 2.1K 6.9K
nekomotherfuker

The dude was so weird yet very good at fighting, you didn't do much of the job since he killed most of them.

"Hey!-- uh- Deadpool, don't kill them all, i need to know where they're from." You walked in iron suit to him, Wade turned around, tilted his eyes and just kill the villain.

"They're after me!~ Not you." He said.

You looked around, make sure the place was secured, your guards walked in, you told them to put their guns down, that Wade is trustable.

"Sentry mode." Said yourself to the suit and walked out of it to Tony stark, he took your hand to stand up and brushed the dust off the expensive shirt.

At another side of the story, Peter Parker saw the news said about the attack in the area of Stark expo, so he hurried up, sneak out from school, put on his suit and swing his way to the expo.

He spotted a guy, with red suit just like him, but what he was looking for was you, dying to know that you're safe.

He saw you standing next to your father, ordered the guards to go and clean up the mess, so he landed down to you.

"Hey." He ran to you with arms wide open, then hugged you so rough that you almost fell.

Tony stark rolled his eyes.

"You okay?" He asked, you nodded. "I tried to get here as soon as i can."

"It's okay, someone did helped me." You pointed at Wade, he was sitting on the ruined car with his legs crossed, looking fabulous.

Peter was going to say thank you but what comes out was. "And who are you?"

You replied instead. "Spider-man, this is Deadpool, Deadpool, this is Spider-man. And me and dad are Iron...family."

   "What are your super powers?" He asked, put both his hands on his waist.

   "We're in iron suit." You shrugged.

   "I..ah, climb walls and shoot webs." Peter scratch his head even though the masked cover up his head.

"Wait! I know you from YouTube! You has great stuff." He pointed at Peter.

   "Like potential?" You asked.

   "Ass."

   Wade gave Peter a thumbs up as he flinched in confusion.

   "Okay, I don't have time for silly talks, You." He pointed at Dead pool. "Thanks for saved my daughter, and how about go sign up for sokovia accords." He then rubbed your head. "We need to talk after this."

   You nodded, Tony stark get in a car and drove away immediately.

   "Do you have boyfriend?" Asked Wade.

   "Yeah, i do." You replied.

   "I didn't asked you."

   "Oh."

   "I asked Spider-man."

   "OH."

   (Author: I SHIP SPIDEYPOOL LMAO)

   "Nice hanging out with you! But i have Francis to find." He said, super hero jumped to another side of the concrete.

   "Well, good luck finding him." You said. Peter stood behind your back, he peaked out with a little wave.

   Deadpool just left like a small cameo in some movies, but he was definitely unforgettable.

.
.
.

   It's homecoming.

And after cooking a breakfast for Thor and the rest, Tony stark called you to meet him at his workshop.

   "Dad."

   Tony was working on his new suit, once he saw you he dropped his tools and taking you to the end of the workshop.

   "I bought you your dress, for homecoming."

"I'm excited, you know?"

"I know, that's why I hired you the staff of Victoria Secret's show to make you up."

"Haha." You chuckled, then realized Tony was totally serious. "Wait, that wasn't a joke?"

"It wasn't."

Oh my Thor, your dad really did hired bunch of make up artist and hair stylists for you, once you entered the room the were clapping cheerfully, shaking their hands, saying how glad they are to work for the iron girl.

"Dad, this is too much." You said with an awkward smile.

"It is not."

You were abused by the make up artist and hair stylist, they were having too much fun like playing a barbie doll, you threatened if the makeup artist stab your eyes with that eyeliner again you going to iron man punch them.

Yet the results was good, they seemed to know what they were doing, your makeup were flawless but not too much, your (H/c) were curled a little, just enough.

Here comes the worst part, the dress for homecoming was decorated with real diamonds and gold.

"Dad, no! There's never been a girl carrying a REAL jewelry to homecoming before, i'd worth a million dollars." You complained.

"I think it's okay." He shrugged, but after seeing how you really don't want it, he told the stylist to remove the jewelry.

Sun goes down, you were getting ready, in the room with Thor and Captain, asking for a dancing tips.

"I... can't really tell you how to, I actually missed my dancing date." Captain sighed.

"Ha, i do." Thor said, he started dancing in Asgard style.

"I don't think that's how they dance in homecoming." You sighed, even so Thor keep dancing. "Where's Nat? She's an awesome ballerina isn't she?"

"Working, unfortunately." Captain said.

"Ahhh~ i'm so nervous, what if he thinks I look like an idiot in this dress?"

"C'mere." Thor slapped on the couch, you sat with him, laid your head on his shoulder. "The dress is gorgeous, and you are gorgeous, just remember to walked down the car with your best smile, everybody loves you."

"Really?"

"No, some pretending they loves you. BUT, tonight is yours, with your superhero boyfriend, just, have fun." He patted your shoulder.

"Alright..."

"I think your ride is here." He said as the three of you heard a car parked.

With great support from the best dad of the world Tony stark, who gave Peter parker a limousine and a driver (Happy) for the homecoming, Peter came to get his date with a smile that just could not fade.

Tony stark also gave him a brand new one tuxedo, his hair was slick back, Peter himself didn't know how good he looked.

You opened the front door and walked down the stairs case to the car which Peter stood, you both smiled at each other.

"Mr. Parker." Said you.

"Ms. Stark." Said him

.
.
.

The night was glowing by the light of the moon and decorations of the homecoming, such a great break to have for such a long, tired week.

The car arrived at the front of the school, Peter got out first to open the door for you like a gentleman, every eyes there moved from whatever they were looking to you both.

   Held his arms all the way inside the room, walked through the crowd, it was as romantic as a teen love book in a store.

   Until Tina shows up.

   "Guysss!!!~"

   "Oh Thor..." You regretted that you didn't bought an earplugs with to avoid her annoying voice.

   "You guys look sooo good!"

   "We know thanks." You and Peter tried to walk away but she kept standing in the way.

   "I'm voting on you both tonight for the king and queen of homecoming!"

   "Thanks for your kindness, where's our table?" You asked.

   "Oh! It's right here, follow me." She said, and kept talking all the way to the table. "You know that i had a feeling that you are special right? (Y/n)? Since you moved in our school..."

   She licked your boots like crazy, at least she left now.

   "Should we join them?"

Peter and you enjoyed food so much that you thought you should go join dancing, happy people.

And yes, it's homecoming night but you both can't stop eating the food there.

They were playing a fun song so you and Peter went to dance, at first you didn't dare to move much, but since Peter insisted about, 'be an idiot together' so you start make a move.

Peter's pov :

I love her when she doesn't care, how she laughed along with me like there's only us in the room, the way she held my hand soft and strong, depends on the music in the background.

[recommend you to read this while listening to Ed Sheeran : Perfect.]

We stopped going crazy as the song had changed, this one was slower, so we just stepped along the music, I placed my chin on her shoulder.

I found a love, for me.

"Thank you." She said.

Darling just dive right in, follow my lead.

"About what?" I asked, we still held onto each other.

I found a girl, beautiful and sweet. I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.

"For tonight. I never thought i'd have such a perfect night like a lucky girl."

We were just kids when we fall in love,

"I..." I stopped to get this feeling into words. "Is it too soon to say i love you, we never really say it."

Not knowing what it was, i will not give you up this time.

"No..." Her voice was softer than I expected. "Life is so short, say whatever you'd say. I like it."

But darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all i own.

I smiled, tightened up our grips. "What about you?"

And in your eyes you're holding mine.

I couldn't see her face by the position, but i can felt her smile.

"Yeah, i think so."

Baby, i, dancing in the dark, with you between my arms.

"Yay, we're in love~" I laughed and make funny voice, she laughed, pushed my head off her shoulders to look at me in the eyes.

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song.

"You've pushed me to the point that I can't lose you now. So promise me, whatever happened that tears us apart, you'd fight it, not for me, but us."

When you said you look a mess.

"I promise." Without hesitation. "Oh..god, i feel like I don't deserve you.." I found myself groans.

I whispered underneath my breath,

"Why?" She asked with a confused smile.

You heard it, you look perfect tonight.

"You look perfect tonight."

The night was the best night, and we could have had it better if the seconds later,

I hadn't found myself shots with a bullet right in my stomach.

.
.
.

Author : Dear, Tom holland. Are you a tower because eiffel for you.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

77.6K 1.5K 21
A bunch of random Avengers/Marvel oneshots, based on photos I found on Pinterest and ideas from friends, or my own ideas. Mostly fluff, some angst, N...
3.5M 108K 40
Mr. Parker will see you now.
2M 50.6K 54
"I'm gonna need you to shut that mouth of yours before you say something you're gonna regret." "Make me." COMPELTE
820K 16K 200
You and the Avengers.