Ms. Billionaire //Complete//

By lillycollins2000

No. 9 on #girlpower as of 19th May 2018. She stands alone facing the world. She's never had friends, never ha... More

Casting
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Important Notice
XLII
XLIII
The End

XV

6.8K 249 5
By lillycollins2000

Inertia Louis
"When is the first game?" I ask.

"Right now." Zach says.

"But we haven't prepared for anything." I state.

"Scared?" He smirked.

"No fucking way. Whatever it is bring it on."

"Chess, plain simple chess." Zach declares. Chess....

Flashback

"Daddy, why did we have to move out of our home? I don't like this house, it's small." I said.

"Honey, smaller the house the more cosier it is." My dad smiled.

"But mommy isn't coming with us because we have a small house." I huffed.

"No, it's not that, she just wants to be a free bird, everyone had a right to be free."

"But I want to go back!" I whined.

"Okay, let's have a deal, I'll help you learn a game that will make you super intelligent and you agree on staying here in this new home." Dad said.

"Deal!" I giggled.

Flashback over

The game of Chess. It's the closest thing to my heart. I haven't played it though, since he died. I couldn't look at the game without breaking down. And here I am in a challenge to play the very same game I have been avoiding for years, facing the very same past I have been running from for year....

"Inertia. Hello." Zach said and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." I replied.

"You just zoned out."

"Yea whatever, let's the play then dam game." I sighed.

"Yeah and go to the dam snack bar." Zach added.

"Yeah and the dam washroom next to it." I smiled.

"You've read Percy Jackson?" Zach asked in a tone of surprise.

"We'll of course, I didn't spend my life only working." I rolled my eyes. Don't show your real emotions Inertia, they will only ever make you weak.

The game didn't take long to end. I lost. I couldn't even place the peices properly without my hands shivering. I couldn't do it. I tried. I tried so hard but I couldn't play chess without thinking about my dad. He taught me chess. He's the reason I am who I am.

"Are you okay?" Zach asked noticing my behaviour.

"I'm fine. Now the game is over. What do I have to do?" I asked.

"No, it's okay. We'll do the deal some other time. I think you should rest, it's pretty late." Zach said.

"Oh don't be pathetic. I'm not weak. I'm doing just fine." I spat.

"This! We were having a great time! The moment I feel like I'm breaking your walls, getting you to have fun you ruin everything! You push you're walls so high again that I can't get through. You're bitchy mode is all about that isn't it? We're done I guess. The challenge is over." Zach declares.

"Oh no no! You don't get to judge me! You have e no idea what I've been through so don't pretend like you fucking understand the way I work because you sure as hell don't." I yelled back.

"Then tell me. Tell me how you work." He asked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He pulled me closer and I melted at his touch. In this moment, I didn't need anyone telling me what I felt. I didn't need perfection. All I needed was him. I pressed my lips onto his and he kissed me back. His lips moved down my neck as he nibbled on my soft skin. A moan escaped my lips and my legs went jelly. He pushed me back on the bed and then one thing led to another...

******************************************

When my eyes fluttered open, my back hurt like a bitch and I felt really really tired. Wait, sleeping makes you feel better not worse the last time I checked... That's when I realised. I was naked and I noticed the man beside me. Did I have sex with Blake?! Oh good lord... No... I had sex with Zach. Fuck.

The memories of last night invaded my mind. The challenge, the game, the break down, the sex. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I pushed Zach off me and started getting dressed. I knew he was awake and lazily staring at me. But I couldn't care less.

"Why is that after every time we have sex you're the one leaving?" He joked.

"Because whenever we have sex, it's a mistake." I spat. He just sat there in shock as if someone had slapped him.

"You... Oh... Fuck. I thought after what emotion we shared yesterday you would understand what we felt for each other. The first time we fucked may be a fling but this time... I know it was real. I know you felt it too." He said.

"I was drunk." I lied.

"No you weren't! I can't believe why I would like you! You are nothing but using me! I liked you if not loved but you? Yesterday I could have asked you to do anything but I didn't. I didn't because I knew something was troubling you. I'm sorry I believed in you. I'm sorry I loved you. You're not worth any of Inertia. I thought behind those walls there was an actual person. But I was wrong, you are the walls and your inside is empty. This time when I will walk out, nothing will bring me back."

I saw him leave. It felt different. I felt different. It was a part of me leaving. Somehow in some twisted way, I need him. If not as a partner, as a friend. And what did I do? I drove him away. That's what I always do. Now what will I do? The thing that I always do. I'll carry on with my life. I'll newline once again.

But before that, I have one more thing to solve. I have to end things with Blake. I cant be with him. That's what I hate all this. Emotions mess me up way too much and I can never handle it. I feel weak and I absolutely can not bear that feeling....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.6K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
51.4K 1.4K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
112K 2.9K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
19.1M 432K 41
[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR 😭) What happens whe...