The Rhydonculous Race (Part O...

By PichuFan

20 teams of 2 Pokémon venture across the newly discovered human world in the biggest race ever! The Rhydoncul... More

Twenty Terrific Teams
Let The Race Begin
Taking The Heat
A French Fiasco
Night Of The Living Dread
Getaway From Me
A Shocking Return
Relationship Troubles
Christmas Time
Extra Sauce Please
Makeup Or Breakup
Canadian Catastrophe
Bugs And Betrayals
I Lava You
Trouble In Tokyo
Fire Emblem Zeroes
What's Not To Love?
Machu Pichu
An Alien Adventure
Say Cheese
Olympic Obstacles
Semifinal On The Nile
A Race's End
(Total Drama Pokemon Season 3: The Next Generation, is out now!!!)

Downhill Dilemmas

364 12 63
By PichuFan

Rhydon: Last time on the Rhydonculous Race, we visited another island, but this one was definitely more peaceful than Bermuda. It was Aruba! Some highlights from yesterday include the Ice Skaters and Dancers flying through the challenges with ease, a semi-forced trusting between Togedemaru and the Pichu Twins, and all the hilarious wipeouts on the surfboards! Ha ha! Laugh everytime. (Clears throat) So anyways, yeah, unfortunately the Artists got out. They were a great team and I'll miss them, but hopefully I won't miss who ever goes home today. Find out now! It's time for... The Rhydonculous Race! (Heavily smiles and winks at the camera)

(Theme song)

Rhydon: I'm here at yesterday's Chill Zone in Aruba, where the Ice Skaters are about to take the first tip.

Surskit: You wanna get it Delcatty?

Delcatty: Um, sure.

(In confessional)
Delcatty: Okay so yeah, I know I've been getting slightly ticked off about the fact I've always taken second to Surskit whenever she brings up winning. I don't think I've mentioned that here before... well now you know. It's just so rude and we are friends and all but- (shakes her head) Crap! There I go again. So I'm gonna try and shake it off, okay?
(End)

Delcatty: (gets tip) We're going to Texas. (Not passionately) Ye-haw.

(Somewhere else)

Rhydon: YEE-HAW PARTNER! Is more like it. Anyways, Texas is home to many rodeos and dryness since it's down south. Contestants will be heading to this barn to start off today, where their Rhydon Box awaits.

(Back at yesterday's chill zone; teams are running to the airport as more teams grab tips)

Flaaffy: Texas? Sounds cool.

Buneary: Yeah.

Buizel: (grabs a tip) Sweet! We are going south! Hurry up Oshawott!

Oshawott: Technically it's north of where we are right now. (Pauses) Coming! (Starts to run)

Buneary: Hey! Cousins, wait up! (Catches up to them) Hey, I was thinking we could sit together on the plane ride. You know, only so many stories Flaaffy and I can share with one another.

Buizel: (laughs a little) Sounds cool! Maybe you can tell me about your contests.

Buneary: And you can tell me about all the sports you do.

(At the airport; teams are shown lined up at the front desk)

Sandshrew: How many seats are there?

Vulpix: We all need seats on a flight to Houston, Texas.

Quagsire: One moment please (looks at the computer) We have twenty open seats! (The first ten teams in line cheer)

Surskit: We'll take our tickets now. (Gets them) Thank you.

Oricorio: (looking back) Ugh! Buizel isn't gonna be on our flight.

Bellossom: Okay what is your obsession with Buizel? (The thought dawns on her) Wait a minute... do you... like him!?

Oricorio: Nada. It's nothing.

Bellossom: (shakes her head) Oh Oricorio. (Follows her off)

Vulpix: Us next!

Sandshrew: Hey, can I finally show you my latest idea!?

Vulpix: Definitely! Did you make a new background for the webpage? Ooh! Is it really pretty?

Sandshrew: Actually, I wanted to show you this! (Pulls out a fedora) Its a fedora! I've been working on it for ages. I'm gonna make them trend. Cool huh?

Vulpix: (frowns) Um, yeah. I like it a lot!

Sandshrew: And don't worry. I'll start the background project on the plane.

Rhydon: (to the camera) So the first ten teams board plane number one, but the other six teams (the screen shows photos of the Cousins, Contest Stars, Fortune Tellers, Eeveelution Siblings, New Friends and Love Birds) have to wait a full forty minutes before their plane shows up.

(In the airport waiting area)

Piplup: This sucks! I can't believe how poorly I'm doing.

Turtwig: Don't worry Piplup. It's not you, it's probably me holding you back.

Piplup: (sighs) I've always wanted to be on this show, now I am, and I'm totally sucking! Ug! (The New Friends walk by) Look, here comes someone to worsen my day.

Pachirisu: Excuse me? Piplup, I haven't done anything mean to you this season and you know it.

Piplup: What about that time in France!

Pachirisu: It was an accident!

Turtwig: Ladies, let's not fight. Maybe we could form a temporary alliance? I know we want to place better.

Togedemaru: (sarcastically) Wow! Funny joke.

Pachirisu: I'm with Togedemaru. Sorry, but I'm never gonna trust Piplup.

Piplup: Hmph. How about a challenge.

Pachirisu: (raises an eyebrow) I'm listening.

Piplup: Whoever does better today, gets to have the other team do their bidding in the next challenge. Up for it?

Pachirsu: Deal! (Shakes Piplup's hand) Well, I hope you don't come in last. Because then I won't get-

Quagsire: The plane is here guys.

Togedemaru: Come on, let's go.

(In confessional)
Pachirisu: Don't know why, but I did kinda miss my rivalry with Piplup. She gives me determination.
(End)

(In confessional)
Piplup: Something about Pachirisu's competitive nature makes me feel pumped for the challenge. I know we don't get along but I hope she knows I appreciate our enemy like rivalry. It's cool.
(End)

(In confessional)
Pachirsu: I've met tons of worse Pokémon than Piplup. I care to place nice with most people but sometimes competitiveness gets the best of me.
(End)

Rhydon: As flight two gets in the air, teams on flight one are having a smooth flight

(On flight one)

Shinx: We did do awesome yesterday! I think that deserves a few rounds of Smash Bros!

Meowstic: Oh you are so on Shinx!

(In confessional)
Shinx: Video games are just awesome! The characters in them are better than one in movies in books. So many of them are my idols. Like Little Mac, he's small but that doesn't stop him from being strong! Just like me in a way. And Kirby has that cute appearance like I do, but we can both get serious and fight when we have too.
(Ends)

Pichu: (to the Gamers) Hey cool DS systems.

Shinx: Thanks. We're playing Smash Bros.

Pichu: Seriously? That's my favorite game! I've got an older DS but it still works.

Meowstic: Awesome. Let's all play together, but just because you're younger doesn't mean I'll go easy on you Pichu.

Pichu: Challenge excepted! I'm gonna bring my best!

Pichuette: (rolls her eyes) Ugh. Boys.

Rhydon: (to the camera) Well looks like Pichu, Shinx and Meowstic have a good three hours of gaming ahead of them, but we don't have time for that. So thanks to the power of editing, the flight has arrived in Texas!

(Outside the Texas airport)

Bellossom: Where's the Rhydon box?

Machoke: Come on we gotta be first to it!

Squirtle: There it is! (Grabs a tip) Take the bus to a ranch for the first challenge!

Bulbasaur: There's the bus stop! Let's go! (They run onto the bus followed by the Gamers, Pichu Twins and Athletes)

(Team confessional)
Weavile: I am not about to get on a bus with nine other loser teams. (Shakes Machoke) THAT IS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH ADVANTAGE!!!

Machoke: Uh, its fine. My sheer strength will help us win today.

Wevaile: No! That's not enough! We need to make sure we have an extra advantage. (Smirks)
(End Confessional)

(On the bus)

Weavile: Outta the way driver! (Pushes him out the window) I'm taking control of this bus! And we're leaving now!

Machoke: Weavile what the heck are you doing? (The Dancers and Eeveelution Siblings enter the bus when the doors shut right on the Skaters)

Surskit: Hey! What gives?

Weavile: (lying) Sorry. No room. (Starts driving away)

Delcatty: Ugh! Are you kidding me? Now we gotta wait for the next bus.

Vulpix: What a jerk. There was totally more room on that bus.

Chikorita: I know right. But that's Weavile.

Sandshrew: Well... we have time to talk I guess...

(On the bus)

Pichuette: Well this isn't the bumpiest ride ever. Remember that log flume? (Looks to her side) Pichu? (Sighs) Thanks for ditching me to play with your new friends.

Bellossom: (over hearing) You okay Pichuette? (Sits down next to her) Want to talk with me?

Pichuette: Um, no thanks.

Bellossom: (frowns) Uh. Okay. Just what ever you do, don't stand up. Weavile's bad driving could make you puke. (Bulbasaur vomits in the distance) Eww.

Weavile: Yeah baby! There's the ranch! (The six teams rush out to the Rhydon Box)

Meowstic: It's an all in. Do a barrel roll....

Meowstic & Shinx: OH MY GOD! STAR FOX YESSS!!!

Rhydon: (to the camera) Star Fox no! No spacecraft piloting or sci-fi stuff will be involved in this challenge. You see, it's actually an all in BUT with a twist. Whoever was holding the tip has to get inside a barrel. Then, their partner must hop on top of it' and balance as they roll down a hill. But the catch is, there are hundreds of cacti along the hillside. To complete the challenge the must reach the bottom without crashing. Oh, and for legal reasons this challenge was brought to you by Raichu.

(By the hillside)

Shinx: Look at all the barrels. Seems more Donkey Kong than Star Fox like now. (Chuckles)

Bellossom: (winces) Yikes. That's a pretty long way down the hill.

Bulbasaur: And a bunch of pointy, deadly cacti.

Squirtle: Don't be such a worrier Bulbasaur. We've got this.

Bulbasaur: (smiles) Yeah. We can do this.

Squritle: Good. Now get in the barrel. (Puts the lid ontop) You okay in there?

Bulbasaur: (from inside the barrel) Yeah! Just be careful not to get us killed.

Squirtle: Bulbasaur you've known me forever. You should know by now that I cannot promise that. (The other bus arrives)

Weavile: What!? They're here already!

Oricorio: You weren't the best driver Weavile.

Chespin: Okay, let's grab the tip on three. One... two... three! (He and Chikorita grab the tip and read) Uh, what now?

Chikorita: I guess we get to choose. (Pauses) You wanna take the balancing?

Chespin: Sure thing Chikorita.

Sandshrew: Guess your going in the barrel Vulpix. I'll try my best.

Vulpix: Okay.

Sandshrew: Hey, how about you take my fedora hat for good luck.

Vulpix: Um... no thanks. (They both look awkwardly at each other when they turn to look at Weavile)

Weavile: All set Machoke?

Machoke: (from in the barrel) Yeah! Go and rock this! (Weavile starts rolling downhill avoiding the cacti) Ow. Ouch! Okay. Ugh! My face! Oof.

Wevaile: Hang tight. We're almost there! (Jumps off the barrel as they reach the end) Yes! That's how it's done! (Waves to the camera as the barrel runs into a tree with a thud) Oh my gosh! Machoke! (Rushes over to him)

(At the top of the hill)

Delcatty: They sure made it look easy.

Surskit: Okay, hurry in the barrel. We need to win! It's just, I'm so used to it that when I don't it gets-

Delcatty: (angry) Okay that's enough! I've had it!

Surskit: Huh? What are you talking about?

Delcatty: I'm so sick of you bragging about always winning! Did you ever think for once that I'D LIKE TO WIN FOR ONCE!? NO! You always just had to win. You're just plain selfish. (Crosses her arms)

Surskit: What!? Excuse me!? We both want to win! I can't just let you win, that ridiculous! You just have to except that fact that I'm the better skater and you are just being jealous.

Delcatty: (growls) You aren't better and I'd never be jealous of some itsy bitsy tiny selfish Pokémon. (The Skaters start arguing)

Bellossom: I feel like we should do something. (Oricorio puts her into the barrel) Hey.

Oricorio: It's their business not ours. Let's get going. (Starts to roll down) Uh oh! Cactus! (Jumps out of the way and Bellossom crashes)
Oops...

(More teams begin rolling down the hill. Shinx instantly just falls off, Squirtle crashes and so does Sandshrew)

Vulpix: Ouch. Sandshrew...

(In confessional)
Vulpix: Sandshrew has never been the most inclined when it comes to balance. He needs to work on that more. (Pauses) Okay, that's not what I needed to get off my chest. It's just, Sandshrew sticks to designing our website and I design the clothes! Why would he go and make that stupid hat?
(End)

Rhydon: (to the camera) As more teams attempt to do the barrel roll challenge, and potentially get mamed... flight two has arrived and they are about to get on the bus!

(At the bus stop)

Oshawott: Hurry! (Runs on the bus) Um, hi driver. Um, could you please head to the-

Buizel: No time for niceness. (Pushes Oshawott aside as the other five teams board; to the driver) Just head to the ranch down the road! And hurry!

Leafeon: Man oh man was that the plane ride of my life.

Glaceon: Agreed! No annoying siblings, just the cool one. (They both smile)

Leafeon: The only thing better would be beating them to the chill zone today.

Piplup: Come on bus driver!!! HURRY!!! Some of the other teams are probably finished the first challenge.

(At the ranch hillside, Oricorio, Sandshrew, Pichuette and Delcatty are rolling on top of the barrels but are shown crashing different ways)

Togedemaru: (from inside a barrel) As much as I enjoy suffocating, are we gonna get a move on soon or what?

Pachirisu: Yeah. Just getting to it. (Starts rolling down but bumps into Shinx) Oof. Hey. Watch where you're going.

Shinx: H-h-h-hi.... (rolls into a cactus) Ouch!

Pachirisu: (waving back) Hope you're okay!

(Team Confessional)
Meowstic: (holding an ice pack to his eye) What happened Shinx? It was going so well at first.

Shinx: (nervous) I don't know... I got distracted thinking about video games and stuff...

Meowstic: (raises an eyebrow) Uh, huh. Sure you did...
(End)

Surskit: (moaning) Okay, we are back at the top of the hill. And my head hurts.

Delcatty: Well you kinda deserved it.

Surskit: QUIT BULLYING ME!

Delcatty: Oh just go stuff yourself in a barrel already. (Looks to the side) Huh? Uh oh. The other flights here.

Piplup: Okay, good. You safe and sound in the barrel? (Grunting noises can be heard) Um, I'll take that as a yes.

Jolteon: Leafeon! Glaceon! You guys made it!

Glaceon: (mutters) And so it begins.

Sylveon: How was the plane ride?

Glaceon: Okay we don't have time for this stupid conversation.

Sylveon: (angry) Excuse me!? How dare you! We were just checking in and this is what we get? Sass!

Leafeon: It's okay Sylveon. Glaceon didn't mean it like that. (Hops in a barrel) Ready when you are Glace.

(At the bottom of the hill)

Pachirisu: Yes! There it is! The end!

Piplup: We are almost there Turtwig! (She and Pachirisu's eyes meet another) You...

Pachirisu: You... (regains focus) Gah! Cactus!

Piplup: Cactus! (Pachirisu jumps over her cactus but the barrel breaks. Piplup jumps too but holds the barrel underneath her feet like a skateboarding trick) YES!!!

Pachirisu: Crud. (To Piplup) Impressive move. But you haven't beaten us yet.

Turtwig: (exits the barrel) I think I'm having hallucinations. I can conclude, A, I'm drunk or B, I'm naustious.

Piplup: B. (Pauses) Now let's go! (Gets the tip) Head to the rodeo. That's this way! (They leave as Boyfriend and Girlfriend and the Lifelong Friends are shown finishing)

Chespin: Hurry! After them!

(Team Confessional)
Chespin: Overall, doing this race has just been an amazing experience! We're kicking butt in these challenges.

Chikorita: Yeah! I totally second that motion.
(End)

(At the rodeo, the Athletes arrive)

Machoke: Oh yeah. We are in first by a long shot.

Weavile: (smiling) Ahhh. Life is good Machoke! (Waves to the camera) Yes, we are the best aren't we.

Rhydon: (makes a loud coughing noise) That's still in dispute.

Weavile: Oh, Rhydon. Didn't see you there.

Machoke: I'm sure no one else did. They were too busy staring at our magnificence. (Grins)

Rhydon: Um... doubtful. So are you guys gonna get a tip or what?

Weavile: Yeah, yeah. (Gets the tip) Its a Botch or Watch.

Machoke: That mean you're up.

Rhydon: (to the camera) For this Botch or Watch, whoever didn't shoot the target in France must successfully last for ten seconds on the back of this bull. Not a Tauros, a real bull. They must use their grip strength to hang on for dear life. Once done, they can walk right over to the chill zone, which is right here may I add.

Weavile: (smiles) Its not mechanical but it still won't be a problem. Prepare our victory celebration Machoke. (Enters the ring and hops on top of the bull, clawing into it to stay on. The bull flips out and starts jumping around like crazy but Weavile remains still)

Rhydon: Three, two, one. Ding! Ten seconds are up! (Weavile jumps off and she and Machoke step on the Chill Zone together) Athletes first place!

Machoke: Woo who! (He and Weavile embrace) Awesome job! There's not even another team in sight!

Wevaile: I know. I even impress myself now and then.

Rhydon: Once again, congrats. So as these two celebrate happily together, some other teams seem to be having relationship problems.

(At the top of the hill)

Sandshrew: (peering down) Uh oh.

Totodile: Uh oh what? What did you see Sandshrew?

Sandshrew: Looks like the Pichu Twins, Dancers and Fortune Tellers just made it!

Popplio: (from in a barrel) What? The Fortune Tellers? Didn't they just get here? They must be the Combee's knees!? (He and Totodile laugh)

Totodile: Oh! I get it!

Vulpix: What are you guys even doing here with us? Get going! (Pushes them down the hill)

Totodile: AHHHH!!!

Sandshrew: Vulpix? Are you okay? Here maybe if you wore my hat-

Vulpix: ENOUGH WITH YOUR STUPID HAT!!! (Takes it and chucks it down hill) I'm the one who makes the clothes! Not you!

Sandshrew: My- My hat. (looks sad but then turns mad) Oh, I get it. Jealous that my design is better than your stupid scarf?

Vulpix: (gasps) I can't believe you just said that.

Sandshrew: Hmph. Well I just did.

Vulpix: (gasps) Well, at least mine has color. Your hat literally looks like dirt. It just doesn't work.

Sandshrew: (gasps) Um... the time you tried to make bows for your legs work?

Vulpix: Grrr. That's it! I can't even- (Sandshrew puts her in the barrel) Hey! Rude!

Pachirsu: (arrives at the top with some other teams) Everything going okay? (The Fashion Designers ignore) Alright...

Togedemaru: I'm sick of getting in a stupid barrel. Just roll on top of me down the hill.

Pachirisu: What? Are you serious?

Togedemaru: Yeah! It would help steering a bit.

Pachirisu: Well... I'm game if you are partner.

Togedemaru: Then let's do it! (The screen cuts to them rolling down hill) Uhhhhhhh.

Pachirisu: Just hang in there! You're going great! Now pull a little to the right! Now left! Left again! (They reach the bottom) Woo woo whooo! (Helps Togedemaru up and hugs him) We did it! (Togedemaru smiles as Oshawott and Flaaffy roll down successfully)

Oshawott: Look out!

Flaaffy: Cuz here we come! (Finishes) Awesome! That was a total rush!! (Opens the barel)

Buneary: (vomits) Ugh. Sorry. Motion sickness.

Buizel: (holds back his barf) Yeah. I understand what you mean Buneary. And nice job Oshawott.

Oshawott: Really?

(In confessional)
Oshawott: Buizel actually thinks I did the team good! That's just so enlightening! Hopefully we're coming closer as cousins and understand each other
(End)

(In confessional)
Buizel: Racing with Oshawott is still a little different. I'm used to being on a team of other sports players who are confident and kinda like me, so having worry wart Oshawott is a bit different. Whatever. I'll carry him when he needs me to.
(End)

Buneary: The tip says head to a rodeo. That's down this way! (They leave as the Ice Skaters finish)

Delcatty: Yes! Finally.

Surskit: (from in the barrel) Okay now get me outta here.

Delcatty: I don't know, you always take first. Wouldn't you like to beat me at the barrel escaping game? CONSIDERING YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME ALWASY BEING FIRST LOSER!!

Surskit: (from in the barrel) I can't believe you are still hung up about this but... I DO NEED TO WIN!!! SO HURRY AND GET ME OUTTA HERE!!! (Calms down) You know, we are a team, now's our chance to win. BOTH OF US!

Delcatty: (rolls eyes) Yeah right. You just wanna win for yourself. You don't care about me. (Uses Ice Beam on the barrel and pushes it into a cactus. Surskit screams in pain) Ah-Ha jerky.

(At the rodeo)

Piplup: (riding the bull) Woah! Ahhhh!!!

Turtwig: You can do it Piplup! (She gets flung off screaming) Or not... (Piplup lands near Turtwig) Are you okay?

Piplup: (stands up) Y-yeah. I'm not done. Let me at that stupid bull again!!

Turtwig: We gotta wait our turn. (Sees that Chespin is up) Oh, good luck Chespin.

Chespin: Thanks Turtwig. (Hops on but immediately falls) Oof. How long was that.

Chikorita: Like... zero seconds.

Chespin: (sighs) I'm the worst.

Chikorita: It's okay Chespin. This challenge is pretty much impossible.

Weavile: (from the chill zone) Oh yeah? I did it with ease. Another soda if you would Machoke.

Machoke: Don't mind if I do. (He and Weavile clash their drinks together)

Chikorita: Okay, well Weavile is super athletic... (a ding is heard)

Squirtle: Yes! That was so fun! Bulbasaur you should try.

Bulbasaur: (nervously) Whelp, no time, better go claim our second place! (They leave)

Chikorita: Um... (Chespin raises an eyebrow at her) Okay, yeah, I guess some people just have it easier than others.

Piplup: Okay, how many teams are in front of us?

Togedemaru: A few. Including us (looks at Pachirisu who is on the bull) Looking good Pachirisu!

Pachirisu: Just... gotta... hold... on. (Finishes) Yes! Guess I win the bet Piplup!

Piplup: WHAT!? NO!!!

Togedemaru: Let's go. (He and Pachirisu step on the chill zone)

Rhydon: New Friends, you arrived in third place. But unfortunelty you broke a rule when you rode Togedemaru down the hill instead of the barrel... twenty minute penalty!

Pachirisu: What!? No way!

Rhydon: Yes way. Now just stand over there silently before I add on more time for sass. (The New Friends just cross their arms)

Piplup: Yes! I still have a shot at beating her!

(Back at the hill)

Popplio: The Gamers just finished. Who's left here?

Totodile: Just us, The Eeveelution Siblings, Eeveelution Twins and Fashion Designers. (Scared) Ahhh! We are gonna go home!

Popplio: (grabs him) Totodile, listen to me. Just picture you are at the circus.

Totodile: (closes his eyes) The circus....

Popplio: You are riding on a unicycle.

Totodile: Unicycle... (Popplio hops in the barrel and Totodile starts rolling down hill) Okay, I think I'm ready to add one more ball! (They soon reach the end) Yes! Popplio you're plan worked! You are the best best friend ever.

Sylveon: Look out! (Reaches the end)

Glaceon: And here come some more! (She finishes along with Sandshrew) Hurry, let's beat Sylveon to the Rhydon Box!

Sylveon: Too late. It says something about a rodeo. (All teams head off except for Fashion Designers)

Vulpix: Ouch! I think I broke a nail!

Sandshrew: (smirks) Ha. Maybe it serves you right. (They head off)

(Team Confessional)
Vulpix: I just couldn't believe we were in the bottom four. I mean, it bites!

Sandshrew: Well it's not my fault if that's what you are implying. You are just a hard person to work with and that's what caused the problem. (They both turn away from each other) Hmph.
(End)

(At the rodeo)

Pichuette: GO PICHU!!!

Pichu: Woo who! (The bull rucks about but Pichu keeps flying up and landing on top of it) This is just as awesome as that fire breathing Llama!

Pichuette: Seriously?

Pichu: Yeah! Seriously! (Finishes) Awe man. Can't I ride him once more. (The bull growls at him) Or we could just go to the chill zone.

Turtwig: Finally we're up again! (Looks at the time) And only two minutes are left on Pachirisu's penalty. This is our last shot!

Piplup: Well, you know losing isn't an option for someone of my prestige. (The screen shows Piplup and the bull in a cowboy showdown like style) I'm ready. (Piplup rides on the bull, barely holding on, but then she falls) Ugh. How long was that?

Turtwig: Ten point zero zero one seconds! You did it!

(At the chill zone)

Pichu: Made it!

Rhydon: Wow! Pichu Twins you are in third. And New Friends, your penalty expires in five... four...

Piplup: WAIT!!! (She and Turtwig make it) Yeah!

Pachirsu: NO!

Rhydon: Love Birds in fourth place! New Friends your penalty is up, you are in fifth.

Piplup: Looks like I beat you!

Pachirsu: Yep, you sure did. And I am a girl of my word so... nothing I can do about it. Congrats. (Shakes her hand)

(Team Confessional)
Turwtig: I'm really proud of Piplup! She did super amazing today!

Piplup: Awe, thanks Turwtig. (Shakes her head) But I always do amazing. And fourth? Best placing yet!
(End)

Rhydon: (to the camera) As some Pokémon get tossed around like sacks of fudge by the bull... (Surskit, Flaaffy and Meowstic are shown being thrown off screaming) Others manage to stand their ground and conquer the bull challenge! (Oricorio, Froslass and Chespin are shown cheering atop the bull) And now they are here. (The camera zooms out to the chill zone)

Bellossom: Um, yeah.

Rhydon: Dancers take sixth place. Fortune Tellers are in seventh! Impressive riding may I add.

Froslass: Thanks.

Rhydon: And Chespin, Chespin, Chespin. Took a beating there didn't you?

Chespin: Yeah. (Points to his face) All these bruises could really use an ice pack.

Rhydon: Oh you'll get one in about twenty minutes when your penalty expires! (Boyfriend and Girlfriend gasp) Sorry but we reviewed the footage and Chespin grabbed the tip a millisecond before Chikorita, meaning she should have rolled on top of the barrel.

Chikorita: What!? That's so ridiculous!

Rhydon: Don't have time for this, okay? (The Contest Stars arrive followed by the Cousins) Nicely done. Buneary and Flaaffy you guys are in eighth. (They cheer) Buizel and Oshawott are in ninth.

Buizel: Oh yeah! Now thats how you ride a bull!

(Back at the rodeo)

Sandshrew: (holding onto the bull) AHHHH!!!

Vulpix: Stop being so dramatic.

Sandshrew: I'm not doing it on purpose! (Falls off) Ouch.

Delcatty: It's your turn Surskit. Hurry up.

Surskit: (rolls eyes) Sure thing silver streak.

Delcatty: I'm sorry, how many times have you fell off? Like four times already! Safe to say you won gold for falling off like a loser! (Surskit uses Bubble Beam on her) Ow! Hey!

Jolteon: It's kinda unsettling to see friends fighting like that. You get what I'm saying?

Sylveon: Definitely. (Pauses) Well I guess if they aren't gonna go, you're up Jolteon.

Jolteon: I've got this. No problem! (He jumps on the bull and lasts the ten seconds) Told you I'd do it! Be careful Glaceon.

Glaceon: (rolls eyes) I will. (Gets on the bull and lasts ten seconds) Yes! And I'm still as cool as ice!

Leafeon: Nice job! (They run to the chill zone)

Rhydon: Eleventh place. Right behind your siblings yet again.

Glaceon: Ugh. What else is new?

Rhydon: With Chespin and Chikorita having only a few minutes left on their timer, there are only four other teams out there!

(At the rodeo)

Shinx: Come on Meowstic! Woo whooo!

Meowstic: Ug. I'm trying! (Vomits everywhere)

Vulpix: Eeww. Gross.

Shinx: Three... two... one... LEVEL COMPLETED!!

Meowstic: Anyone have a barf bag? (Shinx drags him and crosses the chill zone)

Rhydon: Gamers twelfth. (A buzzer goes off) Chespin and Chikorita your penalty is up. Thirteenth place.

Chikorita: Phew. We're safe.

(Team Confessional)
Chikorita: That was cutting it way to close. It would of been so unfair if we went home for the stupidest reason.

Chespin: I know. I would have felt so awful.
(End)

Rhydon: It's a close call, but you guys did make it in fourteenth.

Totodile: (jumping) YASSSS!!!!

Popplio: Totodile you are so energetic. Did you take a HYPER potion? (They obnoxiously laugh)

Rhydon: Hahaha. Get off my carpet now Jokesters (they leave) Okay so things are coming down to the wire. Our two most disfunctional teams, the Fashion Designers and Ice Skaters are gonna have to try their hardest to reach the carpet first.

Weavile: Yes! The stupid Ice Skaters are gonna go home!

Machoke: Taking first and that would be the perfect day.

Weavile: I so agree Machoke.

Rhydon: You guys have got issues. (Walks over to the rodeo center) Okay, listen up guys. To make this interesting there are gonna be two bulls. You'll both be competing head to head. So get to it.

Sandshrew: (falls off the bull) Ow.

Vulpix: Come on Sandshrew. You can handle this, or at least you should be able too.

Surskit: (riding the bull) Waaa! Woah! (Rocking up and down) Look, Delcatty I'm sorry. I never realized what was- (falls off) Ow. I think I broke my leg.

Delcatty: Oh boo who. No one really cares.

(In confessional)
Surskit: I never knew Delcatty felt that way but she is handling it like a total flipping jerk face. I wish I would have known about this sooner
(End)

(Vulpix watches Sandshrew nervously. He gets thrown off and smashes into the side of the arena)

Vulpix: I can't do this anymore! (Runs over to him) Sandshrew! Sandshrew are you okay? (He sits up with a black eye)

Samshrew: Y-yeah. I'm so, so sorry Vulpix. I'm the worst at this stuff.

Vulpix: Oh Sandshrew. (Hugs him) You know that's not true, because I believe in you. I'm sorry I was so cold to you. I just got jealous.

Sandshrew: Jealous?

Vulpix: (embarrassed) Yeah. I was afraid you wouldn't need me anymore if you made your own stuff too. You're hat was just so fetch. (Pulls it out from behind her and puts in on)

Sandshrew: I thought you tossed it away.

Vulpix: I did, but of course I'd have to get it back. (Helps Sandshrew up) You can do this Sandshrew.

Sandshrew: Thanks Vulpix. And even if we end up losing, I wanna say you are the best Pokémon I've ever met. I was just wanting to be like you and create something. So now, I'm not gonna let you down. I can't let you down (Gets on the bull) Woah! Ahh!

Vulpix: Go Sandshrew! You're the best buddy!! And I believe in you!

Delcatty: Come on Surskit, Sandshrew looks like he's gonna make it this time. Don't be a loser.

Surskit: Delcatty look, I hate how horrible you have treated me. You are being so salty and annoying AND- (a ding is heard and the Fashion Designers cheer)

Rhydon: Fashion Designers, fifteenth place you guys are safe!

(Team Confessional)
Vulpix: We are still in it to win it with our great sense of style! (They high five)

Sandshrew: Overcoming this problem just shows how close we are together Vulpix. We go together like socks and shoes. (They hug) And deep down we know we'll always be there for each other, no matter what we may say or do.

Vulpix: I'm so glad that you're my partner Sandshrew. (They continue hugging)
(End)

Rhydon: Delcatty, Surskit. You guys are in sixteenth, aka last.

Surskit: You know what? I'm fine with this.

Delcatty: What!?

Surskit: I'm glad I never have to work with you again Delcatty. See you in a million years.

Rhydon: Well...

Delcatty: (angry) Fine! Take your stupid little self and leave because I'm gonna whoop your butt the next ice skating competition.

Surskit: Oh yeah? Wanna bet!?

Rhydon: THIS IS A NON ELIMINATION ROUND, YOU GET TO STAY! (The Ice Skaters mouths drop wide open)

Weavile: Are you freaking kidding me!? Those morons should have lost!

Rhydon: No time Weavile. (Pushes her away) Find out what happens next time because someone WILL be going home. That's all for this episode of The Rhydonculous Race!

Thanks to everyone for reading.
Shout outs to Gurrtastic Sean1153 LittleLitten11 TorchicTrooper TotalEpicness123 Howler176 __Glaceon__ Catanzy Darumaka25 LBWriter123 slothzilla124 UnderverseFanGirl Dedenne14 xxTheGamingWolfxx Captain_Komodo ZadokodaZ012 Jolteon_Fan Dedenne14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727 31 9
Hello my guys, gals, and gender neutral pals! If you could look at the cover and read the title for a moment if you please... THAT'S RIGHT! I'M DIREC...
15K 335 45
We all know how the story goes with Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon (if any of you finished the main story that is), well here's the main story, but wit...
2.3K 98 21
Total Drama Pokemon is back!!! Raichu finally makes his return to host a new season of TDP back at the iconic island where it all began. The season f...
21.6K 270 20
The Alola region. A place where Pokémon tend to spend their summer vacations, compete in friendly tournaments, or they might even decide to live ther...