All of You

By Yuanfan

Dylan Fernandez is a son of a billionaire. He is about to wed a daughter of his father's friend for business... More

All of you
Chapter 1: The Agreement
Chapter 2: The Night
Chapter 3: The Stalker
Chapter 4: The meeting
Chapter 5: The Dinner
Chapter 6: The Shopping
Chapter 7: The Date
Chapter 8: The Differences
Chapter 9: The Jealousy
Chapter 10: The Yearning
Chapter 11: The Limelight
Chapter 12: The Clingy
Chapter 13: The Distance
Chapter 14: The Agony
Chapter 16: The Truth
Chapter 17: The Avoidance
Chapter 18: The Revelation

Chapter 15: The Insanity

3.2K 71 4
By Yuanfan

Dylan's POV

I brought Sam to my penthouse apartment. I never went home again to our house. That house was filled with love and happy memories but whenever I see the house I feel melancholic.

It reminds me of the pain and suffering that Sam went through because of my so-called parents. They are so cruel to hurt Sam and kill my baby. They are self-centered people who only think of themselves and ignoring the feelings of others.  We were separated for 2 years because of their cruelty.

Luckily, I found Sam again and I will not let her go again. I will hold her like there is no tomorrow.

She is still asleep after I f0rced her again in claiming her. I am a terrible person, but I will do anything to have her even to make her pregnant again.

She will be living with me forever even she has forgotten everything about me. I will try to remind her that we both love each other or try to make happy memories again with her.

I'll make sure that our love is sweeter the second time around.

I lay her on my bed and watch her sleeping. Her beauty is the most satisfying scenery that I want to watch for the rest of our lives.

Then, beads of sweat are forming on her face. She looks scared like she is having a nightmare. I got my handkerchief and wipe her sweat. But her nightmare looks horrible as she screamed. "No!"

Sam is starting to wake up. When her eyes opened and saw me, she looks like she saw the resemblance of the beast in her nightmare. She got up and throw the pillow to my face.

"Stay away from me! I want to go home! Please!" She said while crying.

It hurts that she called another place home.

"No. No. No! You're home is with me. You are not going to leave me again, Sam!" I shouted as I walk in circles.

"I told you, I am not Sam! My name is Kara Dela Vega! Please, stop fooling yourself." She said.

"Kara or Sam, I know you by my heart. Maybe you have forgotten about me because of an accident or a stressful event because of our b..." I did not finish my sentence.

I don't want to remind her that she was pregnant with my baby and lost our child because of a miscarriage.

I bite my lips as I tasted my blood. I think I am going crazy because she doesn't know me. I pulled my hair and punched the wall to release my tension.

"You are crazy! Stop trying to make me a person that I am not!" She said back.

"Yup, I am crazy. But please, don't leave me. I can't live without you anymore." I said kneeling in front of her.

Sam slapped my face. "How dare you say that. How about me?! I can't live with you after you did...did that horrible thing. After you f0rced me! Monster!" She said slapping my face continuously.

I cried while she said that. I am really a horrible person, but I can't think properly after I saw her for the first time after she was gone.

She stopped slapping my face when she saw me crying. I hope she shows concern about my welfare and not because she felt tired hurting me.

"Sam, I am sorry." I told her while I took her hands which are red and swollen.

I kissed her palms. She tried pulling it away from me but I am too strong for her.

I carried her out of her bed and went to the kitchen. She never fight back as I hold her close to me like she is a fragile and delicate piece.

"Why are we here?" Sam asked. I just did not answer back.

I just opened my freezer and got some ice cubes. I found a plastic bag and put the ice cubes inside.

I put the ice bag to her swollen hands. She hissed in pain. "Ouch."

"Please, stop hurting yourself, Sam. It hurts more to see you hurting." I said not looking at her because I felt hurt seeing her pained expression that was caused by me.

"But ...you're cheeks are swollen too.." she said but whispered at the end of her sentence. I was not able to hear it, just the word "but".

"What?" I asked.

"It is not painful, stop." she said looking disgusted at my presence.

"Who is Kara dela Vega?" I asked wanting to know the new Sam.

"Why do you care? I thought you only see me as Sam?" She retorted back.

"Well, other than knowing and going deeper...and deeper inside you Kara..." I smirked at her and her eyes went bigger. "...I want to know you deeper than that. I want to know you more. Because I want all of you." I said.

Sam blushed after hearing my statement.

"Ahhm, I am a fashion designer. I design all types of clothes to all men and women." She said.

"Wow! I know you will do great in fashion. You'll be designing clothes for me. We'll be together at all times. I can put your shop beside mine or much better I can put your shop in my building. We will go in different occasions wearing your designed clothes." I said feeling excited.

"Mr. Dylan, what made you think that I will agree to you and accept you as my client?" She asked and crossed her arms.

"Ms. Dela Vega, you can't say no to me. You will regret it. Because I will be your best client in your business. By the way, I did not ask you to agree with me, I ordered you to become my fashion designer or you know what will happen." I demanded.

"You are crazy!" She said snobbing.

"Yup, crazy every second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year that I can't see you. It is like I am not thinking straight every time you are not with me. I am also crazy even you are this close to me. It is like I can see you for real now not just in my dreams and fantasies. If I can try to make your world mine, I will do that. Just to have you with me forever. I love you." I said looking at her eyes.

I grabbed her hands and kissed her knuckles. Next, I placed my hand on her right cheek and kissed her forehead.

Last, I placed my lips on her and kiss her tenderly. I lifted her up and put her on the counter table. I moved my lips more and she opened her mouth for me. I gently thrusted my tongue to her and her tongue dance with mine.

I am unzipping her gown when Sam stopped me by pushing me. "Dylan, stop. I am tired." She said not looking at me.

"I understand. I am sorry. I got carried away. You are too irresistable." I said looking down and breathing hard.

I carried her again to our bed. "Put me down, I can walk." She said pushing me.

"Nope, you are my queen. I will treat like what you deserve." I said and she looked away.

I placed her on our bed gently and positioned her to sit on it. I gave her my shirt and boxers so she can wear something comfortable.

"You won't let me leave, right?" She said with a tone of sarcasm.

"Not a chance. Change in the bathroom or I will strip you down and we will sleep both naked." I warned her.

She stubbornly walked away like a child and entered the bathroom to change. I undress myself and wear just a boxers to sleep.

When she exits the room, my heart skips a beat. My buddy is hard as a rock again seeing her wearing my clothes again while her hard n!pples are visible.

She just stared at my body seeing my 6 pack abs, v-line and my growing buddy in my boxers.

"Grrr..." I growled at her luscious body and that wake her up from ogling my body. She covered her chests with her arms and walked fast to lay on our bed. She covered her body with the blanket.

My body is on heat. I followed her and lay beside her.

I easily removed the blanket that covered her body and pulled her body close to me.

"Dylan, stop. I want to sleep." She said breathing hard.

"Sam, please. I won't f0rce my body to you, but I just want to feel your body as I rub mine against you to release my pain." I said.

"But..." She said but she stopped talking when I pulled her butt to my hard-on.

"Saaam, do you feel it?..mmmm." I moaned as I feel the friction between us. I grinded my m3mber up and down to her butt.

"Nnnnnn..." She moaned while she covers her mouth with a pillow to stop herself from moaning.

My hands slid under her neck and reach her breast underneath her shirt. I pinched and pulled her hard n!pples. My other hand went inside her boxers and massaged her wet folds.

"Sam, you're so hard and wet for me." I whispered and she shivered with my voice.

"Dylaaaan...No, because I feel cold." She said breathing hard.

"Really? Then let me warm you." I said as I entered my two digits inside her.

"Ahhhhnnn...Ah-ah-ah. You, said you will not f0rce mmmmeeee?" She said moaning while she tries to pull out my fingers. I hook my fingers inside her and drilled slowly. She closed her legs to stop me from moving but she gets weak later on as she feels the sensation.

My other hand hold her hand and I intertwined my fingers with hers.

"I thought you are cold? I am just concerned about you, mine. My fingers can feel the coldness inside you. Let my fingers help warm you up." I said teasing her.

"Dylan...ah." She moaned again. I smiled as she continuously call my name. I pleasured her more as I play my fingers inside her.

"I love you, Sam." I told her as I peppered kisses on her nape and remove my fingers from her opening.

"I can't stop myself, Sammm." I said as I release my buddy from my boxers. I lay her back on the bed.

"Dylan, no! It is still sore." She pleaded as she pushed me away from her. I did not listen and tore her boxers. I placed and hold her hands on top of her head as the other placed her other leg on my shoulder.

Afterwards, I positioned my length to her opening. "Sam, I can't stop. I am sorry. I will be gentle." I assured her and for the nth time I saw tears falling from her eyes.

I thrusted my p3nis inside her and she screamed loud. "Dylan! Fnck You!" She cursed.

I laughed triumphantly. "I should be saying that. I am fncking you, now." I said as I move in a slower pace than before we had s3x.

"Aaaahnnnn." She moaned again. She bit her lips.

I gently pulled her chin to release her lips from biting. "Don't Sam, you might bite it hard. It could bleed." I said and attacked her lips with mine.

She moved her lips with mine. I put her hands around my neck as I slowly thrust inside her. She pulled my hair of the sensation.

"Dylaaan, Ahhh. Deeper..." She ordered me as she placed her hands on my butt. She pulled me closer to her. She is too tight again to fully push my long and big member deeper. I need to stretch her more to pleasure her more.

"Yes, mine..." I said as I place her legs on the bed and opened her up more in a splitting position

I thrusted my member deeper but much slower. We looked at each other as I fill her with my large p3nis reaching the deepest part. She gasped whenever I reached her G-sp0t. "Aaaaah, Dylan! Yes!"

I bite and suck her nape because she is too tight for me. I growled.

"Dylan, you're too big ahhhh! You are stretching me...ah, so big! I-I-I am close." She said.

"Yes Mine, I am big and hard for you. I am c@mming. Saaaam, Wait for me." I said breathing heavily because we are close to our climax.

She nods as I kiss her hard. I inserted my tongue to dance with hers. I pinched and pulled her hard nipples underneath her shirt. Her finger nails continued to scratch my shoulders and back.

I grabbed her hands and I intertwined our fingers. She grabs hard my hands while she feels the intensity that we both shared.

"Dylan!" "Sam!" We both moaned each other names and our juices exploded and mixed inside her.

I rolled in bed and lay my back flatly while she was on top of me.

"Want to have a round two?" I asked smirking as I feel my member becomes hard again inside her.

"Dylan, I can't move. I feel tired." She said while her eyes are closing.

"Don't worry. As I want to taste you more, I will just stop myself and wait for tomorrow." I said smirking while I remove my hard-on inside her.

"You, son of a b!tch." She whispered and slapped my chest. Sam cursed me like before. My Sam will come back to me.

~~~

A/N: Hi there! Another update for this week. I'll try to post an update weekly.

I hope that you like my story. Please vote. Thanks again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 207K 67
"I'm marrying your daughter." "W-what do mean you're marrying my daughter?" "James, you failed to pay what you owe so now I'm going to take somethi...
27K 1.6K 54
๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•š๐•๐•๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ๐•– ๐”น๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค Another 'Billionaire Boy' is in the making! Being the newly-appoint...
67K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
6.7K 185 38
Three years ago Gemma started working for Richardson Worldwide. For the first twelve months, she worked hard until her boss, Larry Richardson, starte...