The Wolf Girl II Game Of Thro...

By Rogue_Wolfe

"I know how the Game Of Thrones work," she said, "you either win or you die, there is no between." ... More

S U M M A R Y
BOOK I : WINTER IS COMING
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
BOOK II : THE QUEEN OF THE WOLVES
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
BOOK III - THE WOLF AND THE LION
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
N O T E
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E

S I X T E E N

5.1K 152 11
By Rogue_Wolfe

        Blood dripped from the end of the sword as Illyn Payne picked up the head of Ned Stark and showed it to the crowd... Raya didn't look up, she was on the ground as tears just continued to fall... 

         "Raya, we have to go," Ace told her but she didn't stand or move or respond, "Seven Hells," he picked her up bridal style and carried her away from the Sept of Baelor. "We'll get revenge, we'll kill them all."

        Raya just held onto him not responding as she looked back and saw her Father's head, she just buried her head into Ace's shirt to block out what happened... She saw his death since she was Five-years-old, does that mean that she also saw her Mothers, her Twin's, Jon's, and Rickon's? She has to stop it...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

       Ace set Raya on her bed as she sat there, she was dried out with crying but still, it hurt... It hurt more than anything in the world... 

        "Are you... Are you okay?" Ace asked even though he knew it was a stupid question.

         "No," Raya answered simply as Raven jumped on the bed and snuggled her owner but it didn't make Raya fill better, nothing could make her feel better, "it hurts, it hurts so much that I can't breathe," tears started to fall again, "how am I supposed to continue this? I don't know how to live in the world without him... He was my guide, my father, my everything. I don't know how to do this..."

       Ace sighed as he sat next to her, "I felt the same way when Jon Arryn died, or at least I think I did. It's probably worse for you..." He gulped, "Raya, you're going to survive this, I know you will."

       "He died because of me," Raya confessed, "I told him to do this and he died for my stupidity," Raya looked down.

         "Your Father wanted you to live, it doesn't matter if you think it was your fault, it wasn't. Focus who's fault it really is. Joffrey's, the Queen's, the Lannisters, it's all their faults." Ace told her. "Survive, live, love, and most important of all, get justice for your family."

        Raya thought about it before nodding, "I'll kill them all, every one of them." 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

         Ace prepared two horses as they both decided it was time to join Raya's twin brother; Robb in the fight. Ace had vowed to protect her, he hopes to keep that vow as Raya got her stuff together before getting on her horse as Ace got on his... 

        "Are you ready?" Ace asked.

          Raya looked back at Kingslanding, remembering her days there; the tourney, the times she had spent with the Kingslayer, the Queen's threats, the King's death, and most horrible of all, her own father's death. 

        "There's nothing left for me here but ghosts, I'll get Sansa out one day but today's not that day," and with that Raya, Ace, and Raven departed North...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

       Robb Stark walked through the camp, he was still grieving and no one dared to talk to him without expressing their condolences... He missed his twin; Raya. She's in Kingslanding and how long until they take her head as well? He has to get there before that happens.

        "My Lord," Robb turned to one of the soldiers that were on Guard duty, "we found two people outside of the camp, they might be spies but one of them say they know you." he announced.

        "Lead the way," Robb ordered hoping to be able to take his anger out on a Lannister spy.

         The Guard led him to a tent where they were holding the two people, once he went in, the first person he saw was a man he had dark hair and blue eyes, he did not reconize him. That was when the other person who was female turned...

       "Raya?" Robb's voice cracked.

         Raya couldn't act anymore tears fell as she ran into his arms and hugged him tightly, both of them were in mourning and they both needed each other... 

        "I missed you, my Twin," Raya told him whilst hugging him.

         "I missed you as well, my Twin," Robb smiled as he put her down, he then noticed Raya's direwolf; Raven sitting there. She was the same size as Greywind. "Seriously, they had a direwolf and you thought they were spies!" he snapped at the guard.

        The Guard just shrugged.

         That was when their mother; Catelyn entered the tent and her eyes widened when she placed her eyes on her daughter, "Raya," her breath was caught in her throat when she saw her.

         "Mother," Raya smiled widely.

          It only took a second for Catelyn to hug her eldest daughter, she kissed her head and made sure she wasn't hurt. She sighed in relief as she rested her head on her daughter's as she had missed her daughter.

          "Ace," Raya turned to her companion, "Robb, Mother this is Sir Ace of the Vale. He has vowed to protect me. He got me out of Kingslanding." 

         Robb stepped towards Ace, "you have my gratitude, Sir Ace," he put out his hand and Ace just shook his hand, "soldier, give Sir Ace a tent. I'd like a moment alone with my sister and mother." he ordered.

        "Yes, My Lord," the Guard led Ace out.

          Once they were gone, Raya broke down, she felt the tears fall as she held herself. "It was my fault, I pushed him to do it and now he's dead," she confessed, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." she expressed.

        Catelyn pulled her daughter into another comforting hug, "Raya, it wasn't your fault. Your Father's death is on the Lannisters. We will kill them all, I promise." she promised.

        Robb hugged Raya after his Mother, he kissed her head lovingly, he sometimes acts like he's the big brother even though they're twins. "The Lords of Westeros are sheep but," he let her finish.

        "We're not, we are direwolves," Raya finished smiling at him.

         "And we will devour them all."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

         Raya was given a tent, she was told about the Kingslayer being held here and was asked if she wanted to see him but she refused. She did not want to see his face ever again. She hated him.

       She changed into something more comfortable before she walked outside to where Robb and her Mother was sitting with the Lords of the North, their conversation went silent when they saw her.

     "By all that is holy," Lord Umber stood up, "Raya Stark of Winterfell. I was told you were back but I didn't believe them."

        Greatjon Umber hugged her like she was his own as she smiled at him, "I'm back and I'm here to fight with the army, I'm the best archer you got." she told them.

        "I wouldn't expect anything more from the best archer in the Seven Kingdoms," GreatJon sat back down.

       Theon then stood up and she smiled as she hugged him, he smiled at her, "I missed you, Raya," he told her.

       "I missed you too," Raya smiled before Theon sat back down.

       Raya sat on the other side of Robb as they continued their conversation.

         "The proper course is clear," one of Northern Lords said standing up, "pledge fealty to King Renly and move south to join our forces with his." 

        Raya sighed, great another Renly supporter, she hated people who supported Renly. She will stand with what her Father wanted. If they pledge themselves to anyone its going to be Stannis Baratheon.

       "Renly is not the King!" Robb announced.

         "You cannot mean to hold to Joffrey, My Lord, he put your father to death," The Lord hissed at him.

        "That doesn't make Renly King," Raya spoke up, "none of you were there. He ran away when our Father needed him, your liege Lord." She told them.

         "He's Robert's youngest brother," Robb added, "Bran can't be Lord Of Winterfell before me, Renly can't be King before Stannis."

         "Do you mean to declare us for Stannis?" The Lord asked.

          The rest of the Lords started to murmur about Renly not being right and Stannis not being fit to be King. Raya just sighed as she sat back when Lord Umber stood up again.

         "My Lords, My Lords!" His voice roared making everyone silence and Raya smirked, she knew it was about to go down, "here is what I say to these two Kings," he spat on the ground making some laugh and Raya's smirk widen, "Renly Baratheon is nothing to me nor Stannis neither! Why should they rule over me and mine from some flowery seat in the South?! What do they know of the war or the Wolfswood? Even their Gods are wrong! Why shouldn't we rule ourselves again? It was the dragons we bowed to and now Dragons are dead." Suddenly he pulled his sword and pointed it at Robb, "there sits the only King I mean to bend my knee too..." As he finished he bent his knee. "The King In The North!" 

      Raya's mouth dropped as she looked at Robb who stood up and back at Lord Umber than back at Robb, what the hell just happened? she asked herself.

      "I'll have peace in those terms," Lord Karstark announced standing as well, "they can keep their Red Castle and their Iron Chair to. The King In The North." he pulled his sword and bowed to Robb as well.

       Then Theon stood up, "am I your brother, now and always?" he asked.

       "Now and always," Robb nodded.

        Theon pulled his sword and bowed, "my sword is yours in victory and defeat from this day until my last day." he promised Robb.

        Raya stood making them looked at her as well, "you are my brother, my twin, we came into the world together. I always knew you were destined for greatness and I will stand with you in anything, you know that." She took her bow off of her back, "the King In The North." she bowed.

        "The King In The North!" GreatJon Umber yelled making every Northern Lord chant it as well whilst bowing!

         "The King In The North! The King In The North! The King In The North!" The words were echoed and everyone will soon know that Robb Stark is the King In The North with Raya Stark by his side...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 378 24
Alana Baratheon is the eldest child between King Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. When Alana turned 9 she was promised to Robb Stark, the eldes...
133K 7.1K 165
After the death of his wife, Tywin Lannister knew he would never remarry. However, when the relationships between Targaryens & Lannisters are put int...
391K 11.2K 39
Hera's family was murdered in cold blood by their enemies. Hera got away and went to Winterfell, where the Starks lived. She knew she would be safe...
571K 14.2K 94
"Be honourable", I plead as his lips hover dangerously close to mine "But you aren't an honourable man are you Jaime Lannister?" I dare to ask knowin...