T W E N T Y S E V E N

Raya jumped off her horse before making it run away, she kneeled down to Raven and rubbed behind her ear, "okay girl, I need you to go, follow us closely and attack if we need help, alright?" she asked and the Direwolf slightly nodded her head before running off.

      Raya stood up and looked over to Brienne who got off of her horse and then pulled on Jaime Lannister making him fall into the dirt, a bag was still over his head. Brienne made the horse run away also.

     Raya stepped forward as Brienne pulled the bag off of his head, Jaime looked at her, "you're much uglier in person," he insulted but Brienne didn't say a word, he then looked around before seeing Raya, "Queen Raya, what are you doing here?" He mocked.

      "Don't call me that, Kingslayer, I'm no queen," Raya shook her head.

      "Okay then, Raya," he proudly pronounced all the vowels longly as a mock towards the Wolf Girl, he then looked at Brienne, "what's your name?" he asked as Brienne forced him to his feet, she did not answer him so he continued talking, "I'm Jaime Lannister of Casterly Rock, Son of Tywin," still she didn't say anything as she pushed him to start walking, the three started to walk, "a Captive Knight has the right to know his Captior's Idenity, I know Raya, we have a slight history," he mockingly winked Raya's way making her look away from him in annoyance, "but I don't know you."

     "Brienne of Tarth," Brienne finally answered hoping it'd shut him up.

     "Tarth, Tarth, Tarth, Tarth," he whispered to himself thinking on the name, "Cresent Moons and Starbursts. Lord..." he thought for a second, "Lord Selwyn Tarth; your father," he looked at her as he figured it out and continued talking, "do you have any brothers and sisters, My Lady? I have a Twin and a younger brother, so does Raya, actually she has a twin and a bunch of younger siblings," he looked over at Raya, she didn't speak, he looked at Brienne she didn't speak, "its a long way to Kingslanding, Ladies, better well get to know one and another."

      "Would you shut up?" Raya asked getting annoyed with the Lannister.

      Jamie ignored her and looked at Brienne, "have you known many men?" he asked, Brienne didn't answer, "suppose not." 

      Brienne turned to Raya and pushed the chain that was linked to his shackles on his wrists into her hands, "I'll be right back," and with that, she walked off.

      Jamie looked at Raya, "I know that the closest man you ever got to was me, unless you got with someone the last year?" Raya didn't answer, "I did hear about Ace of House Arryn, how you two were close until he died," Raya tensed at Ace's name and tried to keep her calm, "were you two together? If so he must be something to get inside of the Wolf Girl of House Stark-"

     Suddenly Raya punched him, at first it surprised him but then he just laughed. Raya wanted to kill him but she couldn't, finally, Brienne came back and she grabbed his chain, "this way to the boat."

      As Brienne pulled him to the boat, he continued with what he was talking about before, "lets go back to my earlier subject, "I suppose you haven't known many men... What about women?" He asked she didn't say anything, "horses?"

      Then Brienne pushed him harshly to his knees when they reached the boat, Raya saw a Carriage passing the bridge, she hid as well... 

      "I didn't mean to give offense, My Lady, forgive me," he acted sincere but Raya knew he didn't care.

     "Your crimes are past forgiveness, Kingslayer," Brienne spat.

     "Why do you hate me so much? Have I ever harmed you?" Jamie asked then he looked at Raya, "I mean I understand why you hate me, I pushed your brother out a window and I fought your father, but I never directly harmed you."