Mr. & Mrs. MEHRA (COMPLETED)

By Satz18

Radhika runs somewhere and hides behind the pillar. Her eyes searching for someone and she couldn't find anyo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Marry Me
Chapter 2 - First Meet, Kiss & Slap
Chapter 3 - Give me one Chance
Chapter 4 - I will Marry U
Chapter 5 - Salty & Spicy Coffee
Chapter 6 - Spicy Romance
Chapter 7 - Agreement
Chapter 8 & 9 - Naughty Arjun & Nesam Sangeet
Chapter 10 - Will you Marry me?
Chapter 11 - Dream Comes True
Sneak Peak - Madly in Love & Hate
Chapter 12- A Night Out
Chapter 13 - Arjun's jealousy and Possessiveness
Chapter 14 - Everything is fair in love & war
Chapter 15 - Dream or Real?
Chapter 16 - Weather is changing
Chapter 18 - Beautiful Date in the Night
Chapter 19 - I LOVE YOU ARJUN
Chapter 20 - Haldi Masti
Chapter 21 - Romantic Pay back
Chapter 22 - Intense Intimacy
Chapter 23 - Congrats Mr.&Mrs. Mehra!!!
Chapter 24 - It's Just Started
Chapter 25 - I never loved her
Chapter 26 - Romantic Dance with your Partner
Chapter 27 - Towards the Truth
Chapter 28 - The Table Turns
Chapter 29 - I am here for you MR. MEHRA
Chapter 30 - Radhika's Ploy
Chapter 31 - Tit for Tat
Chapter 32 - Jealousy Game (Who wins?)
Chapter 33 - Arjun's Revenge
Chapter 34 - Where is Radhika?
Chapter 35 - Happily Ever After
Chapter 36 - Epilogue

Chapter 17 - Don't go far from me (Thalli Pogaathey)

16.6K 850 57
By Satz18

Past continues...

Radhika is in her class and stares the board, but nothing is getting stored in her mind. Her mind keeps thinking about her dance practice with Arjun on yesterday night. She smiles reminiscing about their dance and how Arjun stayed close to her.

Kriti whispers, "Thinking about Arjun?"

Rads immediately, "Yes" and soon shouted as No and it heard by her professor. She scolds Radhika and Kriti for talking and disturbing the class and sends them out.

Kriti, "Good that she sent us, otherwise who will sit on that boring class"

Rads rolls her eyes, "Because of you only I came out"

Kriti, "If you sit also, you won't listen anything then why are you acting?"

Rads, "I will kill you now" she runs behind her but bumps into Harsh.

Rads, "Sorry Harsh"

Harsh, "No pbm, but where are you running like this?"

Kriti interrupts him, "To practice dance"

Harsh with a cheap smile, "Oh, shall I join?"

Kriti, "No you are not allowed, already she got a pair"

Rads, "Shut up Kriti"

Harsh, "Who is that lucky guy?"

Radhika looks at Kriti and she tells; "Now you say"

Rads with a smile spell his name, "With Arjun"

She did not notice Harsh's face expression when she tells him Arjun's name, but to her he makes an innocent face and leaves from there.

Radhika & Kriti wanted to spend time till next class starts, they both go to auditorium to check if anybody is dancing.

They find none except one person. Radhika stuns seeing Arjun on the stage practicing dance alone and for a western song. Kriti & Radhika looks with their open mouth in shock and surprised seeing his stunning dance moves.

Kriti, "Radhika, I am sure...you won't get prize"

Rads, "But he is not in solo performance"

Kriti, "I am pity on you now that you need to match yourself according to his steps. You have to work hard to make yourself the best for him"

And Arjun too notices them watching him dancing; he signs them to come to him. Radhika and Kriti looks each other face and start moving towards him. Both stands below the stage and looks up at him. He signs them to come up, both obliges silently and goes to the stage.

Kriti, "I never know that you have fantastic dancing skills. You dance superb"

Arjun, "But can't match with your friend's skill"

Kriti, "Still you are best and yeah she is also a good dancer"

Radhika rolls her eyes and taunts, "I am best in my style"

Arjun laughs seeing her pout face and says, "Okay, then shall we have some competition?"

Radhika wide her eyes and nods No saying, "I am not interested"

Arjun, "Atleast, can we have a dance together?"

Radhika cannot say No for him and she did not want too. Kriti also encourages her to do; she leaves her books with her and moves to him.

He extends his hand to her, she places her palm in his and he pulls her to him with a force. He wraps her to his body and said to Kriti, "Kriti, play the next song"

Kriti plays it and it's their duet song which they are practicing for the past two nights.

They both did small moves and he tells Kriti, "Can you get some water please?" she nods and goes but stops when he calls her again and said, "Close the door while going"

Kriti understand what he wants her to do; she nods her head with a mischievous smile on her face and goes out.

Song in the background

Song lyrics and Translation:

Yeno vaanilai maaruthey

For some reason, I have an illusion that the weather is changing  

Yeno vaanilai maaruthey

For some reason, I have an illusion that the weather is changing  

Maniththuli poguthey

The time ticks away!  

Maarbin vegam kooduthey

My heart beats faster!  

Manamo yedho solla vaarthai theduthey

My mind searches for a word to say something!  

Kannellam neeye thaan nirkindraai

You are everything that stays in my eyes! (My eyes can only picture you)  

Vizhiyin mel naan kobam konden

I got angry over my eyes.  

Imai moodidu endren,

and asked my eye lids to close. 

Nagarum nodigal ....

The seconds that pass since  

Kasaiyadi pole mudhugin mele, Vizhuvathinaale, 

are like whiplashes on my back,  

varivari kavithai  Ezhuthum valigal, Ezhuthaa mozhigal enathu...

the pain while writing poetic lines (that are like the marks from the whiplash) is my language that goes unwritten.  

Kadal pola perithaaga nee ninraai

You stood like an ocean

Siruvan naan siru alai mattum thaan, Paarkiren paarekiren

I am a kid. I just see the waves. 

eriyum theeyil ennai nee ootRu

Pour me into the burning fire,

naan vandhdhu neeraadum neerootRu 

I will be like a waterfall where you could shower.  

Arjun increases his closeness to her, pushing her body to him, making her gasp and feel so hot. His fingers are moving on her back giving her cold shivers to her spine. Though her mind retorts her to move away from him, her heart wants to be in his arms.

He makes a twist and turn according to the music; he removes her hair strands from her face and stand behind her closely and makes her breath uneven & more faster. He keeps his chin on her shoulder and places his hands on her belly, tightens his back hug making her mumble his name.

He leans on her head and blows his hot breath on her face, neck and chuckles' seeing her body shivers for each of his touch. 

He starts inhaling the essence of her body from her neck to her face and bite her earlobe sensually and whispers, "I am trying hard to control myself, but you are making me go insane every time whenever I see you. I hold you the responsible for all the crazy things am doing with you"

Her face becomes crimson red hearing him and stays in his embrace. He lifts her with the same position, makes a small circle and puts her down, makes her facing him, holds her palms to cup his face and he covers her body by his strong arms which signs her that he is not ready to leave her at any cost.

With the music flow, she hits his forehead with hers and bends down to hit his chest with her forehead , smiles a little and makes a circle around him and hug him from back tightly and rests her head on his shoulder. He extends his hand to his back and holds her head softly, rotates her to his front.

He joins his hands together and makes it like a sitter, puts her in his hands and she holds his neck tightly, hitting her forehead softly cupping his face and slowly leans down to his neck by hugging him tightly.

Arjun smiles looking at her face, and place a feathery kiss on her forehead making her hug more tightly than before.

Both stay there for some time and Arjun initiates, "So?"

Rads just hummed for his response, "Mmmm"

Arjun smiles looking at her face and says, "How long are we going to stay like this?"

Radhika slowly opens her eyes and looks at his face; her face becomes beet red and gets down from his hand. Arjun enjoys her cute blushing antics, but did not stop her. She steps back slowly and collects her stuff having her eye lock with him and leaves from there.

Arjun's happiness gets no boundary; he jumps high expressing his happiness and rubs his hairs backwards by his hands and whispers, "GOSH!!! I JUST LOVE HER"

Past ends...

The dance choreographer selected the songs for NeSam and now starts choosing for Ardhika. Radhika shows disinterest in selecting the songs, Arjun notices it and tells the choreographer that , "We are born dancers you know. We will dance on the spot whatever you play"

Radhika glares him angrily and looks at the dance master blink at her and Arjun. She rolls her eyes saying, "Ignore him, will continue in selecting the songs"

Arjun smiles and walks towards the window stretching his hands and starts singing the song

Yeno vaanilai maaruthey

Maniththuli poguthey

Maarbin vegam kooduthey

Manamo yedho solla vaarthai theduthey

Kannellam neeye thaan nirkindraai

Hearing his voice, Radhika's eyes dwells with tears but she hide it before someone notices it, Neil comes to him, "You know Arjun, this is Radhika's favorite song. Whenever this song plays, she will sit and watch and often hears this in her playlist. Even god doesn't know how many times she listened it"

Arjun moves his sight to Radhika who sits silently with sad face. He keeps singing the song,

Thalli pogathey enaiyum - Do not move away, And 

Thalli pogathey sollaathe - do not ask me to go far from you

Iruvar idhazhum - Both our lips are 

Malar enum multhaane - thorn interpret as a flower isn't it?

Radhika covers her ears tightly and leaves from there, leaving the disappointed Arjun behind her.

Neil & Sam together, "What happened to her?"

Neil, "I will check "

Arjun stops him, "You be with Sam, I will go and check"

He finds her in their garden sitting alone in the bench having tears rolling on her cheeks.

Arjun feels bad seeing her and sits beside her, "Radhika"

Rads, "Please leave me alone Arjun"

Arjun, "Just hear me once Radhika"

Rads, "I don't want to hear anything from you. You are a cheater" she gets emotional.

Arjun, "How can you be so judgmental thinking me as a cheater?"

Rads, "I saw you and I heard you. You cheated me in the name of love. You took everything from me just for your revenge"

Arjun couldn't believe his ears what is she saying and whispers, "What are you saying?'

Radhika gets up shouting, "Stop acting Arjun. How long you going to pretend that you are not at fault? You killed my love Arjun. You killed my trust on you. You can't gain my love and trust back"

Before he says something, she runs from there leaving him appalled.

Arjun stares the way she is going and gets the flashes of his conversations, "I won the challenge", "I made her trust me blindly and fallen in love with me", "I never loved her", "I took my revenge on her"

***********************************************************************************************

SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEE........Phewwwwwwwww, did not expect me today is it? I mean Mehra? Some ghost came inside me and made me write two stories in a day....Ussssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hell tired now. So how is today's chapter? Like it? Please don't scold me if you r not.

Okay, now she blurted everything, and he recalls his own conversations. All these words heard by her I guess and thus made her run away from him...but why he said that? And since he himself recalled this words, I hope this won't be false and whatever he remembers, all these words spoken by MR.ARJUN MEHRA himself.

Time to know the complete truth behind their separation. Next chapter is one and only on Flashback revelation. You can see their romance, her confession, their dance event, and what next? Wait for next updates and many thanks for loving this story.

Love you all J Please vote and put your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 259 37
"Mishti...." "Dae..." "Am I hurting you Mishti? Does it hurt?" He whispered against her lips and dug his nails deep into her waist by tightly clutchi...
223K 11.7K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
48.3K 2K 11
Radhika knew what she was doing was good. Walking out of the house walking away from Arjun. The house once was her hell hole looked like her home now...
52.9K 1.7K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...