The Werewolf CEO 1 of The CEO...

By embermarina

"You can't go out now. The werewolf is roaming the forests." ........ Alexia Summer had no clue what she was... More

Writing in Progress
Official Trailer
ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO!
Prologue - The Moon Goddess
Car Crash
Meeting the Monster
Sickening Attitudes
Secret Wonder Abouts
Sharp Servants
Rays of Rage
The Funeral
The Golden Shirt
Falty Confessions
Connor
Bro Code Promise
Alive
The Little Things
Walk The Line
Missing Memories
Arrogant Apologies
Survive
Please Don't Go
Too Soon
Complicated Human Love
I Don't Wanna Live Forever
Waves
Flashbacks
The Vampyr Party - Part 1
The Vampyr Party - Part 2
The Lost Child
Mr and Mrs Dark
Don't Let the Drunkies In
The Forest Wolf
Hello
Hello Brother
What Really Happened
Felicity
Ambrogoi & Selene
Promises Are Never Broken
Deadly Lies at a Reasonable Price
'Sup
The Dark Ceo
The Werewolf Ceo Playlist

Epilogue - Until Dawn

8.2K 244 18
By embermarina

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

Song of the Chapter: Until Dawn by JAEGER

~Be patient when you sit in the dark, the dawn is coming. ~

Alexia's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, bright light struck my eyeballs causing me to wince.

"How are you feeling?" I heard a familiar voice. Blinking until I could focus made me face Ethan or Phthonus. I wasn't sure which way was more correct.

"My neck feels like..like it's been snapped." I gasp out remembering the violent pain that lasted a second. I met green eyes and tried talking, but words didn't leave my mouth.

"Where are we?" I pondered glancing around the simple room that was too light for my liking. Ethan stood up from the chair he was sitting on opening a wooden closet on the far left corner.

"Olympus, Alexia, where are in the Olympus." He answers in a cold tone which has me frowning. Then I remember everything that has happened.

"Okay? Can I see my mum? I need a few things to ask." There was a silence, a dead silence at that. For a moment he wasn't going to answer but then he did.

"The thing is..they took her."

"Who? Who took her?" I fumbled out of the bed and steadily stepped towards Ethan who wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Gaia."

"Who's that?" I questioned feeling my heart accelerating into an overdrive. Ethan took his dear time answering this one. He turned his tanned head in my direction, green eyes launched onto mine.

"The most powerful god to exist to this very day." He declared reaching into the closet and taking out a white silky dress, one that reminded me so much of the gown that Moon Goddess wore.

"So..when can I see her?" I feel bile on tongue, something wasn't right. Ethan rolled his eyes, before pushing the soft object into my hands.

"You can't see her! Gaia is all over the place looking for you!" He shouted marching towards a drawer which when opened displayed large variety of white crystal shoes.

"Why is she? For what purpose?" I follow after him trying not match his steps as he practically danced across the floors from one point to the other, anything to avoid giving me answers.

"You don't need to know that, but know this, I swore to protect you and I will do that for as long as I live. So you will do everything I say." The blonde guy ordered before coming to a halt. There was something altered in his manner. He looked on the verge bursting.

"You will show me where my mother is, either that, or I'm going to search myself!" I threatened and turned to leave this strange room. If we were truly in the Olympus, did it mean we were now in the sky? On clouds?

A warm hand snatched me back, grip tightening ever so slightly. "You will not look for her, Alexia. Not when Gaia's servants are crawling the Olympus. If you run now, I won't be able to hide you and if that happens, if Gaia gets her hands on you...then I don't even want to think of what will happen." Ethan shuddered either from cold or experience. I took a moment to analyse his features. The short blonde hair looked weirdly darker than usual. The black roots stuck out from underneath the golden hairs.

"Are you dyeing your hair?" Is the nonsense I decided to ask. Ethan shot me a glare before choosing a pair of transparent slippers and handing them to me in one swift motion.

"Don't leave this room, please listen for once. I will be back in a few hours." Ethan assured and turned for the door. Then he twisted his head looking in my direction for one last time before made a step through.

"Wait, what about Alec?" Ethan froze snapping his head to look at me with slightly narrowed eyes.

"You will see him eventually, but for now we both lay low. If anywhere you're better off safe here than anywhere else on Earth." He explained and then disappeared through the door frame. I took a step back fighting the feeling of empty ness.

I needed to save my mother. If this whoever Gaia was held her captive, I needed to locate her, and I needed to do that fast.

Selene's words appeared in my head a second after.

I love you my little moon.

I love you too mum.

Selene's POV

I walked and I walked, endlessly until we all reached the river. Lethe river to be precise.

Gaia commanded me forward and I strolled. The moment my foot touched the sinister water I gasped fighting the shuddering shiver that escaped and avenged my skin.

"You know Selene, you have always shown disobedience. Your death will never be spoke of. Never." Gaia spat with a cold voice that brought tears to my eyes.

I stared to the side, locking gazes with Aphrodite.

"If it wasn't for your stupid request, everything would have been fine." I muttered low enough for just the Goddess of Beauty to witness. Her eyes widened as she realized the truth behind my words. It was her idea to begin with. The idea that ruined everything.

Aphrodite opened her mouth to say something but no words were pushed out. The only indication that she heard were the silent tears that poured out of her blue eyes.

I shook my head catching glances of Eirene who cried openly, the Goddess of Honestly was never good at containing her emotions.
Mania stood nearby, her eyes colder than the moon itself. She for once was calm and collected, something shining in the dark brown eyes. Our eyes met and she gave me a nod. A nod of respect I figured.

My brothers too have joined, Hades smelled of decay and blood standing at just the edge of the river. Hera was the only devil smiling I noticed. She accomplished what she wanted all along. She wanted me gone a long time ago, the culprit got everything she desired.

I trailed my eyes across everyone that has gathered. It was a while since any of the immortals were made to do this. The old fashioned way of killing an immortal. Stuff them into the second river of the Underworld. Lethe.

Figures out the more I searched, the more my heart sunk, I wouldn't see my family ever again.

I wouldn't see Alexia ever again.

I love you my little moon.

I spread my last message into the air, my eyes closed and I smiled weakly when I faintly heard back.

I love you too mum.

Then I plunged fully into the cold water, into the deep end where nothing but darkness swallowed me.

***

It was black, pitch black, all around me and more.

I jumped with a gasp. My eyes setting on the two gods hovering over me like a blanket.

I recognized them instantly.

Helios and Perse. I gazed as the God of the Sun smiled at me, in a caring, no - loving manner. Whereas Perse rubbed my forehead, smoothing my skin in a gentle gesture. What were they doing here?

"We need a name." Helios state to the deity beside him. I could give him my name. Selene. My name is SELENE. Perse grinned as a thought occurred to her, the bright golden eyes glanced at me with so much love.

Love.

I could find Alexia! I could return to her! I wasn't dead! Someone must have saved me. I knew Hecate didn't just leave me, she must have went back for me. Oh how much I love that sister of mine. I was forever in her debt for that. I couldn't help but smile. I knew Hecate would never fail me.

"How about Aurora? In the name of your sister?" I looked between the two unable to talk for some unbelievable reason. It felt like they were not paying attention to me any longer.
What? Can't they see? It's me, Selene! The Moon Goddess!

"Eos?" Perse nodded her head looking down at me. Helios displayed a warm smile. I was confused as to why they wanted to give me the name of the Goddess that ruled over Dawn. Eos and Helios were my most loved siblings, so what in the Chaos's name was going on here?

"Aurora the Goddess of Dawn. I like that." Helios smiled to the blonde woman laying beside him.

What's happening?! I cried fidgeting and turning, trying to ineffectively get their attention. They almost as if didn't or couldn't hear me.

"Aurora." The both whispered and that's when everything began to spin. All of the precious memories, all of my life almost as if got flushed down the waterfall - completely wiped out. No matter how hard I tried grasping the memory of Alexia and Ambrogoi, they got both ripped out of my brain.

NO! Alexia! Alexia! I had to see my daughter!

As my existence started to fade I realized one important bit - I had no teeth, only pink gums.

"Agghuuugahh gahh!"

A child's cry followed.

So here we are readers! A wrap on this book...
I thought which ending I should do and how I should do, and decided it was better this way....
But anyway guys we're almost at 10k! 10K that's completely Insane!!! It's my first story to ever reach this much!!! And only because of you lovely people thank you for your comments and votes and everything guys!!!!!
This story would have not made it this far if it wasn't for you all!!!!

update: Thank you so much for 70k reads this is insane! Honestly!! Thank you! Sequel is available in my works section if you want to check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 22.3K 43
When the death of her father leaves an innocent woman vulnerable in the twisted war between two Mafias, will the Mafia who saves her turn out to be j...
348K 16.7K 42
"Do you have any idea how dangerous I am?" The old white haired man sneered at me with his yellowish teeth quite on display. Eww, Colgate should take...
3.6M 146K 39
Everything was perfect. Nora had married the love of her life and everything had to be smooth sailing after that right? Oh how wrong she was. Alexand...
3.4K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...