Silently Falling for you (COM...

By Satz18

This is a shot story where it describes the how the girl silently fallen in love with her friend but unfortun... More

Chapter 1 - First Meet
Chapter 2 - Problem in Love? or Is Love itself a problem?
Chapter 3 - Break up & New Phase
Chapter 4 - Arjun's pain & Radhika's Love
Chapter 5 - Vacation time
Chapter 7 - Arjun's Day 2 with Jealous
Chapter 8 - Jealous (A Sign of Love)
Chapter 9 - Game of love starts
Chapter 10 - Meenukutti & Dimple Karthik
Chapter 11 - Karthik loves Meenukutti
Chapter 12 - You always hurt me
Chapter 13 - Slap, Confess & Love forever

Chapter 6 - Arjun's Day 1

3.6K 209 108
By Satz18

Radhika whispers, "Arjun" and he turns to her side with a cute dashing smile appear on his face. She steps down looking at him having a few guards behind her (all her little sisters & brothers).

Radhika's dad comes to her, "Is he the same Arjun, you were telling me earlier is it?"

Radhika nods her head blinking what to say to him if he asks the reason for his visit.

Appa signs her to come to him and whispers the exact question, "But how he knows that you are here and why he came here now?"

Radhika's instant lies helps her now, "Appa, actually he is writing some stories and it involves village subject. So I thought it will be helpful for him to know how the people here, the village ambience and all, so I only invited him appa"

She is relieved seeing him convinced and goes to Arjun.

She looks at Arjun, "Arjun, he is my Appa" and immediately he bends down to take blessing from him which gives a shock and surprise together to Radhika.

Her dad blesses him and informs her to check his stay here. Once he is gone, she drags him from there to her room, "What are you doing here Arjun?"

Arjun calmly looking around the room, "Very nice place, I love this ambience"

Radhika keeps her arms across her chest looking at him, "MAY I KNOW THE REASON OF YOUR PRESENCE HERE MR.ARJUN SIR" she puts a force in each of her words.

Arjun laughs seeing her serious face and steps to her, "Why are you looking so serious?"

Rads, "First answer my question"

Arjun scratch his head, "Actually...Basically...Logically and Frankly, I don't want to stay there alone. I need a change of mind, Naveen also going to work and he can't entertain me like you did"

Rads widen her eyes hearing his last word and soon he interrupts her thoughts, "I mean... I mean...you used to talk a lot, made me not to think about the unnecessary things, we used to go out , watch movies ...i just mentioned that. But Naveen is not accompanying me anywhere and I felt so bored within a day. You know right, I need a refreshing time, I need a change. So I decided to spend my time with you, I went to your home but you were not there and I got you're this address from Nivi and I AM HERE"

Rads, "You should have called me and informed me prior right?"

Arjun, "Thought of giving you a surprise"

Rads rolls her eyes, "I don't know how many of you are going to kill me by your stupid surprises"

She turns to go but stops and tells him, "This is my room, stay here until I find a room for you. Get yourself refresh before I come. Ok?"

Arjun with due respect, "Ok Madam"

She smiles looking at his gesture and goes out, soon the kids enters the room and starts their attacks on him.

Kid 1, "What is your Name?"

Arjun laughs looking at them, "Arjun"

Kid 2, "Who are you?"

Arjun, "Your Radhika akka's (Di's) friend"

Kid 3, "Are you the one who is going to take my sister away from us?"

Arjun blinks at the last question and looks blank. The same kid asking him again and he asks her again, "Who told you this? And why I am going to take your sister away?"

Kid 3, "My mom was saying to me that "Not to disturb Radhu ka often and soon one uncle will come and take her away from you" is it true? Are you that uncle?"

Arjun smiles at her, "Definitely not, your Radhu ka will be with you always"

Kids started shouting happily and runs out from there. Soon Arjun also gets ready and comes out to meet other family members. He is surprised seeing everyone is running here and there, and looks always busy.

Radhika comes to him and pat his shoulders, he turns and finds her still in her night suite with a cup of coffee, "Arjun, don't un pack your stuff. We are not going to stay here"

Arjun, "What? I don't know anyone here in this village and you are making me stay out"

Rads, "Idiot, I said WE. I came here for a marriage function. We are going to travel to the bride groom's place...every one of us...including you. Don't worry I won't leave you alone"

Arjun, "That's interesting yar. And I know you won't leave me alone". Both shares a cute and short eye lock, she smiles at him and said, "I will get ready and come soon. Wait there"

He nods at her and she goes to her room. Meanwhile, Radhika's dad takes him for breakfast and introduced him as Radhika's friend and writer to all his relatives. Soon he gets a great hospitality there became a attention seeker in front of all. Every other teenage girls started drooling on him and makes a competition to serve him the food.

Arjun feels so shy and his face becomes pinkish red seeing the girl's attention on him. Somehow he finishes the tiffin and leaves from there to the main hall and joins with the men group by introducing himself to them.

He turns back hearing a bundle of noises from the stairs, he gets stunned seeing the most elegant personality stepping down having the kids around her. She often tells them not to shout but no one listens her. Arjun smiles looking at Radhika who is having a tough time in managing the kids.

Radhika rolls her eyes seeing them making a noise, finds Arjun starring at her. She smiles at him and raises her brows showing the kids. She goes to him, "Had your breakfast?"

Arjun, "Yep, just now and very heavy"

Radhika makes face and looks at Kitchen side & finds some girls starring him. She smiles, "Guess, you got a female fans over here"

Arjun, "Too much yar. I seriously never experience this before, they made me blush"

Rads, "That's the power of the village beauty man. Enjoy it till you stay here. You can't get this experience once you go to city"

Arjun laughs at her antics, "And BTW, you look good in this costume. I am seeing you like this for the first time and to be frank, I am stunned"

Radhika's dress:

And now it's time for her to blush and she did it. Rads, "Ok, let me have my breakfast and come" she runs to kitchen to hide her blush from him.

After an hour, every body gets ready to leave, Radhika and the few kids makes their place in one of the bullock cart, she makes the kids and her sister charu sit inside and she sits at the last. Arjun looks at her while she sat there with a jump, she signs him to sit beside her. He manages to jump how she did it and sit on the place where she shown.

He starts enjoying his time in that village, with the kids, with the nature and especially with Radhika. He smiles all the way when the cart moves and Radhika questions him, "Why are you smiling from the start?"

Arjun still smiles saying, "Day 1 – In bullock Cart"

Rads, "What?"

Arjun, "It's my Day 1 here and I am travelling with you in the bullock cart, enjoying the surroundings, loving the chirpiness and lively with the kids and people over here. I feel so fresh"

Rads smiles with a proud, "All your time staying here will be memorable for you, I promise. Now I told a lie that you are a writer, but once we go back to city, I am sure you will start writing an article about your trip here"

Arjun, "Only god knows what will happen"

Soon the bullock carts get into a race, the one which Ardhika sitting and other which is coming behind. The persons riding it makes a playful race and everyone starts cheering it and enjoying it. They support for their cart riders.

Arjun gets scared often seeing when the other bullock comes near to them and Radhika composes him often. After a 30 mins of travel, they reach their destination; it's a bride groom's house which is very big and spacious as much as theirs.

Bride groom's family welcomes the bride's family; all enters inside the house and stuns seeing the arrangement done there. After having a normal talk all leave from there to settle down. Radhika is keen to get a comfortable place for Arjun to stay and did not leave any single chance to make him feel alone.

Arjun is so touched seeing her care for him and admires her unknowingly. Within a short span of time, he became so close with the kids and they too tailing behind him wherever he goes. Radhika is surprised seeing them in supporting Arjun leaving her side in every small matter, but she feels happy for it.

Arjun feels this one whole week going to be the best of his lifetime and he rejoices each and every moment. He loves to play with those kids, he forgets all his sorrows and keeps smiling ear to ear continuously being with the kids.

The day goes in travelling, settling down, arranging the things and discussing about the marriage. Arjun feels so relaxed lying on his bed to his back starring the ceiling which was covered with Shell and in the center of the room it was just covered with a transparent glass, where he can clearly see the view of the sky with twinkling stars and the shining moon.

He stares the moon and smiles automatically, his mind recalls everything from the morning. Radhika's surprise seeing Arjun, her scoldings, her family's hospitality for him, while she steps down with the kids, her costume, her smile all over her face, bullock cart travel, the race...each and everything of his Day 1 makes the most amazing memorable start in his life.

He smiles and murmurs, "Thank you so much for this amazing experience Radhika". He keeps reminiscing the incidents and falls asleep soon.

Next day, Arjun wakes up with a jerk feeling a water splash on his face and finds Radhika stands there with a jug of water and laughing at him.

He gets down from the bed, "I am gonna kill you" and she runs out saying, "Catch me if you can".

She turns back to see Arjun but gets bumped into a warm chest and slips back to the ground. Arjun gets worry seeing her falling down and runs fast to catch her but before he reaches her, another pair of hands holds her waist from falling down and pulls her to him.

Radhika is still in shock and surprise seeing the new person in front of her , so close having her hands on his chest and his on her waist. Arjun stands behind them looking at Radhika's back and the new person's face having charming smile while looking at Radhika.

UNKNOWN FEAR RISES UPON HIS HEART, WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ON THE HAPPENINGS.

*******************************************************************************************

Hello ladies, so how is the chapter? Arjun is silently falling for Radhika right? Yep this whole week going to change his life and the reason will be one and only Radhika. Whether it will be a happy or Sad, i seriously don't have any idea. Just wait and watch what will happen in his life.

Hope you all liked this update, please comment and vote for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36K 42
#1 in Teen Fiction - 26.03.2020 #10 in Romance - 04.10.2020 #1 in Unrequited - 21.02.2020 #1 in LoveTriangle - 01.01.2020 # 14 in Angst - 20.20.2020 ...
13.5K 739 32
A tale of love where a girl who knew nothing about love learnt it from the very person who she fell in love with but later, fate decides to put more...
4.2K 252 19
A simple middle class girl meets a stranger...while she was in trouble He tries to help her... will she accept his help?? How will love find its way...
91.5K 13K 85
Formally known as "First Glance" Love is beautiful, so passionate and enchanting. but is it really true? is it a kind of dream everyone can dream a...