• run away • |DEAN| - COMPLET...

By luluhemmo

•D Ξ Δ N• Luna was in that point of her life, where she had nothing to live for anymore. her dad was dead, an... More

dreaming
about
you
makes
my
heart
ache
just
if
I
had
already
antecipated
you
would
be
gone

as

328 15 2
By luluhemmo

She knocked three times on his door, and five seconds later, the door opened abruptly and she was rushed inside her room. Her back was pressed against the wall, and suddenly Dean collapsed his lips over hers.

She kissed him back, but in her mind, she was as confused as ever. She pulled back, and the both of them were breathing heavily..

As Dean was trying to kiss her again, she mumbled, "Are you okay? What's happening with you?" She said, and he hesitated for a brief second before kissing her ardently again.

She pulled back again. "Dean?"

"Fuck. Just let me have you for a bit. I promise that after this I will never bother you again. It's for our own goods," he said and started kissing her again.

"I want you always. Please stop pushing me away," she guided him over to his bed, and they both lied down. Luna was on top of Dean, and she stopped kissing his mouth to show some afftection. To show him how much she liked him. She started leaving kisses on his forhead, then his eyebrows, then his nose, then his mouth, she was kissing all over his face, the sweetest gesture.

Then she felt him harden. He rolled on top of her and started kissing her neck with passion. Then suddenly stopped. He burried his head on her neck, and stayed there. She caressed his soft black hair.

"You're my drug," he said.

"A good drug?"

"Yeah. Everything, you're everything," he looked at her.

"By the way... Are you sure you never want to see me again?"

He breathed out heavily. "It's not that. I just want this," he motioned his index finger between both their figures, "to end."

"Why?"

"Because I want the best for you."

"And how do you know that this is the best for me?" She put her thumb on his chin, signaling his head up. Their eyes met, but Dean cut the gaze quickly.

"It's common sense at this point." He said, and then put his hand on his head.

He shut his eyes tight, made a weird noise and opened them again.

"Dean? Is something wrong? Do you have a headache?"

"Yeah. Side effects. Don't. Worry. Please. Leave." He got up from the bed in such struggle her heart hurt. She tried to help him but he pushed her to the door.

"Leave. Call a doctor." He turned, painfully, to her. "Please."

And with that, Luna left the room, and ran to the first doctor she saw.

-

"Is he okay now?" Luna asked the doctor who had just left Dean's room. She had been sitting in the hallway for almost an hour. What kind of side effects made him not be able to breathe like that?

"He's alright now. He's a strong guy." She said, then put a hand on her shoulder. "It looks like you're really close to him. It's best that in this moment you give him all the emotional support he needs."

"What about his mom? Is she coming?"

"Actually I don't have that information." And with that, the doctor left.

She entered the room, and Dean was playing on his Nintendo DS. Who still has those things?

He looked up immediately.

"Hey," she got closer to him and he scooted to the side. She got inside the cover and laid down next to him. She rested her head on his chest, and had his arm around her.

They both didn't say anything to each other for a while. Luna didn't know what to say, and Dean was feeling so upset with all this situation that he didn't know what to say.

Then Luna decided to speak up. "What is wrong?" She looked up at him. Her head was perfectly suited in his neck/collar bone. He looked down.

"I feel like I may be getting sick." His voice was soft.

"Sick?"

"Yeah. There's something I need to tell you." His gaze left her eyes, and he put his palm over her cheek.

"Woah you're scarring me," she snuggled closer to him, and got in the perfect position to look at him. Their faces were so close.

He seemed to hesitate for a while, and she started kissing his lips, small kisses, while waiting for him to say something.

"But this is so nice, can I tell you tomorrow?" He said, and cupped her face with his hands.

"No tell me," she smiled at him, she wasn't feeling an awkward tension in the air, he wasn't wearing any concerned expressions so maybe it wasn't something that serious. "Okay, you can tell me tomorrow."

"And can you stay with me today? Just to sleep i promise."

"But we have to go dinner in a bit."

"No don't leave. Please. I have food over there if you want to eat. Just don't leave."

"Okay." Luna said and laid back down on Dean's embrace. He hugged her too tightly, but not to the point where it was uncomfortable. It was nice.

Luna closed her eyes, and wondered how long they were going to stay like this. Not that she wanted to leave, but because she wanted to take in all she could while it lasted, since he wanted it to end... But why?

"You know, sometimes I wonder about my step mother. What she's doing, where she is..," Luna said in low volume, but Dean heard it perfectly.

"Why? She doesn't deserve it." He stroked her head slowly.

"So you read the letter... I kept on wondering about that too," she closed her eyes and smiled.

"Well... Okay, I did. Sorry for being an ass that day. Something was happening."

"Yeah, it's pretty unfair if you think about it. I told you everything about my life in that letter and you never told me about yours."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"If you're comfortable, then yes. I would love to know more about you, i always feel like you're so distant for some reason."

"Okay. Then I'll tell you." He turned to his side to look at her, and offered his arm so Luna could use it as a pillow. Their faces were so close, it was so nice. Luna kept starring at him, waiting for him to continue.

"I was born on November 10, 97 as you probably notice from my asian figure I was born in South Korea yay." She giggled at his tone and he gave her a small smile before continuing. "I moved to the States with my mom when I was around nine." He took a deep breath. "We moved because my father was here. My mom wanted to be with him." He looked at her, and hesitated.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about D." She caressed his cheek.

"No it's okay. I trust you. And besides, you're the first person in the world i'm telling my shit to. It's because you mean a lot to me, and-" he stopped and she kissed him quicky.

She smiled at his sweet words. It was the first time he said something like that to someone. She tried to memorize that moment in her head.

She took his hand and he took a deep breath. "My mom has Stockholm Syndrome. My mom used to live with him here in the States before I was born. He raped her and then I think she was so traumatized that she kept on keeping contact wth him after that. She found out she was pregnant and his reaction wasn't the best, so she went back to Korea, and I was born. I lived there until I was around nine, then we came to the States. I remember the first time I met up with my father, he looked at me with such disgust." She noticed Dean's cheeks were getting a light shade of pink.

She squeezed his hand. "We started living with him, and it was a nightmare. He kept on being disrespectful to my mom, and it was all new to me because I never experienced something like that before. I tried talking to my mom so many times but she wouldn't hear. She thinks she loves him. It's so sick." He paused for a while, then continued. "Well anyway, to summarize, my life was never easy. My father was always in debt with a shit ton of people, and people would break into my house sometimes. This situation continues today, but I managed to move my mom to a mental hospital near here. It's for the best." He looked at her, then his strong features softened.

"Why not here?"

"It just happens not to be here. I had planned it all before I was admitted here so I didn't know that I would stay here."

"Oh."

"Yeah. She comes visit sometimes."

"I heard."

Luna was trying to absorb all this information. Dean seemed to understand. It was too much for him too, it was the first time he told someone about his life.

"It was him on the phone? On Christmas?" She asked.

"No. It was one of his friends. They usually go to my house to drink. My mom came home on Christmas too. Honestly, I only go home to make sure everything is okay. But it's always the same thing. My father and his friends drink their faces off, and shit happens after. You know what I mean by shit happening right?"

She closed her eyes. She was imagining the worst possible. But she didn't want to say it out loud. Instead, she just took his hand off of his and cupped his face with both of her hands.

They both stared at eachother before she spoke up.

"Dean."

"Hm?"

"Thank you for trusting me this much. My heart feels so warm by the thought that you actually trust me this much to tell me about your life." She never broke eye contact.

"You use some fancy words huh?" He laughed, and she kept on looking at him.

Wow. His smile is so pretty.

Dean noticed her stares, but instead of saying something, he just snuggled closer to her, and closed his eyes.

Luna turned her face to look at him, and so many thoughts came to her head.

Suddenly, he closed his eyes tightly , a low sown leaving his mouth, as if he was in pain.

"D, you okay?"

"Yeah, sometimes I get headaches because of this med, it's okay." He said, his eyes still closed.

"What type of med is that? For what?" She asked. Maybe it was time for her to learn of whatever Dean was dealing with.

She wanted to know why he there, in that hospital, in the first place.

"My meds? Ah.." He looked around, and took one of the bottles from the bedside table next to him.

Luna recognized it as one of her own bottles, one of the meds she took for depression.

"I also take this one," she looked at him, and he just stared right back.

"Yeah, I guess the side effects varies from each person.." He laid down next to her again, and she noticed that his heart was beating so fast, which made her chuckle.

"Why is your heart beating so fast? Are you nervous or something?" She laughed, hugging him. Was he embarrassed of telling her he had depression? He should know that, of course she would understand. "I would never judge you," she said, and hugged him, cuddling as close as she could.

Luna closed her eyes. This was so comfortable.
As she was dozing off, she heard him say something like "I'm sorry," and some sniffling noise, but she was too tired to see what was happening. Not a second later, darkness took her all in.

-

When Luna woke up, it was already 10am and no Dean in sight.

She got up from the bed, and washed her face in his bathroom, before opening the door and spying to see if someone was in the corridor, so she could run to her room.
No one was in sight.

But before she could take one step foward and running, she was pushed into someone.

"Hey where do you think you're going?" Dean smiled sweetly.

"What? Where were you? I thought you left?" She knitted her eyesbrows, and he looked at her amusingly. There was so much emotion in his eyes, and he lifted his index finger to poke in between her eyebrows.

"I just entered from that door?" He pointed to a door she had never seen because it was somewhat hidden under the curtains.

"Oh.. I didn't know about that door?" She looked up, then giggled when he embraced her waist with his arms.

"It's a door to the balcony. That's why I'm there all the time," he stated, and Luna looked over at the door again.

Since her head was turned to the other side, Dean took that opportunity to kiss her cheek quickly.

"Well well well, clingy Dean is in the house, I see?"

He chuckled, brushing her cheek with his thumb.

"Yeah. I made a decision. I don't want to let you go just yet."

"What? Just yet? What does that mean you fool," she rolled her eyes. "Are you saying you are just using me and then later on you'll let me go?"

"Hmm I guess."

She was trying not to loose control and jump into him yelling he can't play her like that, but she was afraid she could trigger some side effects from his weird meds.

"Dean," Luna couldn't help but be upset anyway.

"What? You don't want me to leave you?"

She just stared at him with sad eyes, and he laughed. "I'm just joking with you Luna. I'm going to be with you until... until death do us part is that okay now?"

"Well that's just creepy." She laughed. "But what's with the sudden change of mind? Yesterday you even said you would never 'bother' me again..?"

"I just decided you were worth the risk." He said, winking playfully.

Everything seemed to be a joke to him.

Luna laughed at that thought, he was so annoying but she liked him so much.

"The question is... Are you willing?" His eyes were suddenly unreadable.

"What do you mean?" She asked, then her stomach complained, making a noise, remembered both of them They hadn't eaten yet.

Great timing Luna...

"Let's eat first.." He said, and they both stormed off into the cafeteria, they're mouths watering over the donuts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6K 33
Kim taehyung, a very rich CEO was forced to marry a women who have a daughter But things don't go well, both souls were having feelings for each othe...
34.2K 905 18
Park Y/N is kind-hearted, friendly and good at hiding her feelings. One day, her family member died due to an incident and only Y/N survived. The ric...
364K 17.5K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...
645 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...