The Wolf Girl II Game Of Thro...

By Rogue_Wolfe

"I know how the Game Of Thrones work," she said, "you either win or you die, there is no between." ... More

S U M M A R Y
BOOK I : WINTER IS COMING
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
BOOK II : THE QUEEN OF THE WOLVES
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
BOOK III - THE WOLF AND THE LION
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
N O T E
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E

E L E V E N

6.5K 179 45
By Rogue_Wolfe

      Ned sat with Sansa and Arya, he finally got Arya to come with him, he made a deal that he'll watch her training if she comes to this. She agreed of course and Sansa is excited because she hopes Sir Loras will be here today...

      "Where is Raya?" Ned asked looking for his eldest.

      "She promised to be here," Sansa said crossing her arms feeling a bit sad.

       "Lucky for her..." Arya muttered under breath but Ned caught it, he sent her a smile hoping that she will act happy to be here just for him, she just sent a small smile back.

      "I can go look for her if you'd like," Septa Mordane suggested.

       "No," Ned shook his head, "if she doesn't want to be here, I won't force her."

      Septa nodded and sat back down, it was time for the final Archery game, the finalist will be going up against each other. Ned really didn't care for it, still believing that it was a waste of money...

       "Varys, what are you doing here?" Baelish asked the master of whispers who was sitting just above Lord Stark, "watching the boys of the Court?" he joked.

       "I'm here for the archery games," Varys answered, "we have someone special contending, didn't you hear?" he asked looking at Baelish tauntingly.

       Baelish just glared at him and Varys just smiled innocently back as he brought his attention to the games again. The Horn blew and the contenders came out, each by their Houses they fight for. It was the major Houses that Ned paid attention too.

"Baratheon!"

       House Baratheon had a man, he seemed to be in his late 20s, he had dark hair and light blue eyes, he was a good-looking lad, Ned noticed Sansa stare at him...

"Lannister!"

       House Lannister had one of the Lannister cousins; William Lannister, he had the golden blond hair and emerald green eyes, he had muscle and seemed to be in his mid-30s.

"Tyrell!"

      House Tyrell had the famous Knight Of Flowers; Loras Tyrell, Sansa sat up straight as he walked over, he wasn't in his all silver armor, but a shooting outfit that was the Tyrell colors.

"Arryn!"

      House Aryyn had a man who Ned actually recognized, his name was Ace, he was just a boy last time Ned had seen him. He was like a son to Jon Arryn. People have heard of his archery skills, he is one of the best in the seven kingdoms but is even better with a sword.

"Stark!"

      House Stark was supposed to be a man named Heward Grey, he was their best archer, well, best archer behind Raya of course. But he didn't come out, no, someone else did...

"Is that..." Arya started.

      "Raya." Ned spoke in shock as she walked out and stood with the others, her famous Valerian Steele bow at her side and her sheath for her arrows were strapped to her belt. She wore chain mail. She looked like a Warrior...

      Ned expected there to be an interruption and for them to kick Raya off the playing field but Robert allowed it for some reason and let the Horn blow...

       As Raya's family watched the other Contender's go, they were good but not as good as Raya... Once it got to Sir Ace, he hit the mark perfectly, then it was Raya's turn...

       Raya just sent a smile at Ned before pulling an arrow and aimed it with her bow, she knew she wouldn't win with the normal target... That was when it shot and hit into the middle of the Baratheon soldier's shot, then she shot another and hit the Lannister target, then another at Loras Tyrell's, then another at Sir Ace's, but what they didn't expect was for Raya's arrow was so sharp that it cut right through Ace's and hit the mark!

      Everyone was speechless for a good minute before Arya stood up and clapped making Sansa do it as well, then the whole crowd was clapping for Raya even Ned who was so proud of his daughter in that moment!

      Raya just smiled victoriously as she walked up to the place where the Royal family was sitting, she looked at King Robert, put her bow on her back and kneeled in front of him.

      Ned watched as Robert stood up, "arise, Raya Stark," he ordered and Raya stood up with his permission, "you broke the rules of Tourney, you dominated my finalists, cutting through the Sir Ace's arrow, and you showed that a woman can be stronger than men at times." Everyone was in shock, they thought he was mad but his words proved he wasn't, "the Winner of Archery is Lady Raya Stark of Winterfell, the best Archer in the Seven Kingdoms!"

       The crowd roared with applause and Raya smiled brightly at what she had just accomplished...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      The Feast was larger than the last two, it was because it's the last one for a while. There was more music, more food, more dancers, more everything. Raya had changed her outfit into a new dress than the one she had been wearing the last two days, remembering Cersei's threat.

       The dress was gorgeous, she had gotten it from the best dressmaker at Kingslanding... It was a sleeveless dark purple dress that had beaded waist, Lia had told her that she looked beautiful in it. Honestly, Raya couldn't agree more.

      As Raya sat at the feast, some people came up to her and congratulated her on winning the Archery Games, she just smiled and thanked them for it.

       A half an hour into the feast, Raya sat with Sansa and Arya. Arya was still very impressed with what Raya had done and was saying that she'll do the same when she's her age and Sansa had said that what Raya did may not have been Ladylike but she still enjoyed it.

      "Lady Raya," Raya turned her head at the voice and so did Sansa and Arya to see that it was Sir Loras Tyrell, "I just wanted to say that you were magnificent out there today." He told her.

       Raya couldn't help but smile, she noticed Sansa smiling widely at the fact that Loras Tyrell is talking to them, "thank you, Sir Loras." She thanked him.

       Sir Loras looked and saw some people were dancing, "would you like to dance?" he asked Raya.

       Raya just smiled, "I'm not much of a dancer but my sister; Sansa is perfect at it." She said as she stood up whilst making Sansa stand as well.

       Sir Loras just smiled at Sansa, "would you like to dance, Lady Sansa?" he asked putting out his hand for her to take.

       A blush crept on Sansa's cheeks as she nodded, "I'd love too, Sir Loras," she took his hand and they left to dance, she looked back once to Raya and mouthed 'thank you'.

       Raya just nodded and mouthed you're welcome' back at her, Raya liked that Sansa had a thing for someone who wasn't the Prince. She thought for a second and made a mental note to talk to her Father about making some changes to Sansa's betrothal, like maybe, her betrothed.

       Raya finished her food and she stood up, "well, I think I'm going to go," Raya told Arya who was with Septa Mordane, "good luck." She told her little sister before turning to leave when she saw Jaime Lannister standing there.

     Raya felt her chest tighten up when she saw him, maybe it was because she found out he was the one who was courting her or maybe it was because of Queen Cersei's threat...

      "Sir Jaime," Raya greeted.

       "Lady Raya," Jaime greeted back, "I wanted to tell you congratulations on becoming the best Archer in the Seven Kingdoms, though, I already knew you were beforehand." He said smugly.

       "As did I," Raya shared the same level of smugness, "I just proved I was better than everyone else."

      Jaime grinned at the Stark girl, he liked that about her. He remembered what Cersei said, she accused him of wanting to be with Raya Stark instead of her but honestly, it was fun to play the girl. It would also be fun to play with her for a night but would she ever go for that? He'll just have to wait and see.  

      "Would you like to dance, Lady Raya?" Jaime asked.

       Raya mentally cursed, why was everyone asking her to dance today? She forced a smile on her face, "I'm actually heading to my chambers, maybe next time," she had an apologetic look on her face.

       "I'll hold you to that," Jamie said as he moved aside letting her pass.

        Raya just sent a nervous smile towards him before leaving the feast, she felt eyes on her the entire time and she saw that it was the Queen's. That didn't help her nervousness, she just continued leaving...

      Raya went outside and started towards the other entrance which was the way into the red keep where her room was when someone stopped her. At first, she thought it was Jaime but when she turned she saw it was Sir Ace of the Vale. 

      "Sir Ace," Raya greeted, "you shot well today." 

       "Thank you, My Lady, but not as well as you," Ace told her.

         "Well, I don't usually brag but yeah," Raya smiled as she looked at him, "you live in the Eerie, correct?" she asked.

       "I do but I'm currently staying in Kingslanding," Ace answered.

         "Why? If I were you, I'd go home. I miss mine." Raya asked as she looked at him confused, she really wished she could go back to Winterfell, she can't imagine anyone wanting to stay here in Kingslanding if they could leave whenever they want.

       "Well, Jon Arryn was my home, now he's dead and someone murdered him," Ace responded making Raya's smile faltered, "you act surprised when you already knew."

       Raya gulped, "I don't know what you mean, Sir." 

        "I think you do, I think you know more than you leading on," Ace stepped towards her, "you know that the Lannisters killed Jon Arryn and so does your father but you both do nothing about it." he accused.

      "We need proof-" he cut her off.

       "Proof? The Lannisters have spies everywhere, they will scrap that proof before you get to it, you are a fool to think that you have an upper hand." He snapped at her.

       "What do you know about any of this? You don't know me nor my father, we can do what we like with this and once we get proof the Lannisters will pay, I assure you of that. I hope that you won't get in the way of that." Raya responded as she stepped towards him staring him down.

      "Jon Arryn was like a Father to me, he raised me, he brought me up in the world. Now he's dead... THEY killed him, I want revenge and I will get it." And with that Ace left her standing there.

     Raya just sighed as she left to go to her room...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      As Raya returned to her chambers, she found Lia sending a raven out of the castle, Raya furrowed her brows at the sight.

      "What are you doing?" Raya asked.

       Lia turned on her heel in surprise, "Lady Raya, I didn't expect you back so soon!" she took a deep breath to calm herself, "I was just sending a raven to... Winterfell."

      "To who?" Raya asked feeling suspicious of her action as she walked closer, Raven was laying on her bed watching her every move.

      Lia hesitated, "a... Friend?" she answered uncertainly.

      "Your lying," Raya accused.

       Lia took a minute to answer as she had an alarmed look on her face until she wiped it off and sighed nervously, "you caught me... I was sending it to Theon... We are- Were having an affair back when we were in Winterfell." She confessed.

       Raya's eyes widened and a pang of jealousy hit her, she still felt something for Theon, even though he is a ponderous man slut, she still felt it.

      "I'm so sorry, My Lady," Lia apologized, "we kept it from you because I thought you wouldn't allow it."

      Raya was still trying to figure out what to say until she regained her posture, "I wouldn't and I won't. You have to break it off with him." Raya ordered, she knew that it was a bit unfair to break them apart because she was jealous, but she didn't care.

      "My Lady, I-" Lia seemed to be about to argue when Raya cut her off again.

       "Are you saying no?" She asked giving her a glare.

       Lia looked down before shaking her head, "I will break it off with him," she gave in.

       "Good," Raya sighed, "I'm going to get into my nightgown, I need you to brush my hair before I head to sleep." She ordered.

        Lia nodded as she grabbed the brush, Raya took off her gown and Lia helped her and once she was bare, she grabbed her black nightgown and put it on, she noticed it reached above her knees. Was it shorter than the others or was she growing bigger? Raya just shook her head as she sat down and let Lia brush her hair.

       "Your body has finally set out," Lia finally spoke up.

        "What?" Raya asked confused.

         Lia let a sigh escape her lips, "your body, your figure, it has finally shaped. Your hips are grown as are your breasts and bum, you finally have an actual woman's body now." She explained carefully as she continued to brush her red tinted brown hair.

       "How can you tell?" Raya had a hard time admitting it, Lia is supposed to tell her Mother when Raya's body has become a woman's shape because once people know she can be married without any doubt.

        "It's easy, I was taught the signs," Lia answered, "I must tell Lord Stark tomorrow since Lady Stark isn't here."

        Raya gulped in fear, "do you have to?" she asked her voice a whisper.

         "It is required of me, My Lady," Lia said sharply.

         Raya didn't argue knowing there was no point, she thought about it for a second and realized that what if the Queen realized those signs as well... What if she is planning a marriage for her? Even if she isn't, she might just do it out of jealousy for her brother.

       Raya stood up once her hair was done brushing, she said goodnight to Lia before climbing into her bed and petting Raven before closing her eyes and falling asleep...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

       It had been three days since the Tourney ended, that day Raya woke up and noticed Lia already was in there... Lia got her dressed and brushed her hair out before leaving it the way it was, the dress was a pretty one, it was a Northern one making Raya smile:

      Raya walked around Kingslanding aimlessly, Raven was with her, she refused to put her on a leash, no one really minded, she did get some looks but she didn't care. Raven was her other half, she wouldn't leave her stuck in a room.

      Raya had Varys's words stuck in her head, that her father was doomed to die if he continued onto his path, she had to help him. She knew she needed to talk to her Father... Raya left to find her Father.

      Raya had found her Father in his study, as she went in she saw him reading some book.

      "Father," Ned looked up as she spoke, "I need to speak with you."

        Ned closed the book as he gave his daughter all his attention, "go on," he said with a smile.

       Raya wished she could share the smile as Raven tutted over to Ned and he gave the direwolf a smile as he rubbed her head before looking at Raya again.

        "Lord Varys spoke with me three days ago," Raya announced to him, "he told me that if you continue on your path of finding out who killed Jon Arryn you'd end up just like him unless I help you."

       Ned's smile faltered as he listened to her words, "why didn't you tell me sooner?" he asked.

       "I didn't know if I should," Raya shrugged.

        "Raya..." Ned didn't know what to say.

        They were both interrupted by the door opening revealing Arya who looked like she was in the dirt all day or something...

        "You know I had half my guard out looking for you?" Ned scolded as Raya stood there staring at Arya giving her a scolding look as well, Ned looked at Raya, "you promised me you would watch her!"

       "I was here talking to you, remember?" Raya said shrugging.

       "They said that they were going to kill you," Arya interrupted making both Ned and Raya look at her.

       "Who did?" Ned asked.

       "I didn't see them, but, I think one was fat," Arya answered making Raya groan holding the brisk of her nose and Ned sighed, "I'm not lying! They said you found the bastard and the wolf fighting the lion and the savage... Something about the savage."

        Raya noticed the look her Father's face, what Arya said most have been true.

       "Where did you hear this?" Ned asked.

       "In the dungeons, near the dragon skulls," Arya answered.

        "There's dragon skulls in the dungeons?" Raya asked with shock written over her face and Arya nodded in confirmation, "wow." She muttered.

        "What were you doing in the dungeons?" Ned asked.

        Arya hesitated.

       "Tell us," Raya ordered.

       "Chasing a cat..." She answered nervously.

       Both Ned groaned whilst Raya facepalmed at what she said, only Arya would chase a cat... That was when, a knock sounded at the door making all three of them look at it.

      "Pardon, My Lord," Jory spoke as he opened the door, "there's a Nightswatch Man begging a word. Says it's urgent."

       Ned nodded as he stood up and stood by Arya putting his arm around her as Raya watched the Nightswatch Man come in. He glanced at all of them in the room, he lingered his eyes at Raya or more specifically at Raven who was at her feet before placing his eyes on Ned.

       "The name, Friend?" Ned asked.

       "Yorin, if it pleased," Yorin answered, "this must be your son and your daughter they both have the look."

       "I'm a girl!" Arya responded immediately.

       Raya snickered a bit as Ned spoke, "did Benjin send you?" he asked.

      "No one sent me, My Lord, I'm here to find men for the wall. See if there's any scum in the dungeons who might be fit for service." He answered.

      "We'll find recruits for you," Ned said as he glanced at Raya who sent a small smile back.

       "Thank you, My Lord, but, that's not why I disturb you now," his words made Ned look at him again, "your brother; Benjin, his blood runs black makes him as much my brother as yours. It's for his sake, I rode her so hard I damn near killed my horse," Arya raised her brows as he said that, "there are others riding too, the whole city will know by tomorrow."

       "Know what?" Ned asked.

        Yorin stepped back, "best said in private, My Lord."

      Ned nodded as he kissed Arya's head, "we'll talk more later," he sent her off with Jory before turning to Raya, he opened his mouth to say something.

       "No, I'm staying," Raya said crossing her arms.

        "Raya-" he went to argue.

         "I'm staying, Varys told me to help you and that is what I'm going to do." She announced.

         "Fine," Ned nodded as Yorin closed the door.

         Yorin turned back to us as he looked at them instinctively as he spoke, "it's about your Wife, My Lord, she's taken the imp."

       Ned didn't know what to say as Raya's eyes widened, Yorin explained exactly what happened. Ned was trying to figure out what to do when Raya spoke up.

       "Tyrion Lannister didn't seem like a bad man when I spoke with him in Winterfell. There must be a mistake." Raya tried to say.

      "Raya now is not the time," Ned said as he finally figured it out, "I need to talk to Robert. Go to your room and stay there." He ordered.

       "No!" Raya stopped him, "I'm coming with you!"

        "What? Raya, you have to listen to me, go to your room, now!" he ordered again.

        "I need to help you-" Raya tried to say but Ned cut her off.

         "I am the Lord and your Father and when I say, go to your room, you go to your room!" Ned snapped at her.

       Raya looked down feeling tears sting her eyes, he sighed sadly, "Raya, I'm sorry for snapping at you but I need to talk to Robert alone. I love you, you know that." He told her.

        Raya nodded as she hugged him tightly, "I love you too, please just don't do something stupid, I couldn't handle if you died." She told him.

      "Never," Ned kissed her head before sending Raya away.

       Raya looked back at him and he sent her a smile before leaving to go find Robert...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

       Raya sat in her room, she was so nervous for her Father that she was chewing her nails... Finally, she'd have enough and she got up and grabbed her Bow and her Quiver, she attached the Quiver to her waist and put the Bow on her back.

       Raya looked at Raven, "let's go find him," she told her as the two left the room... They talked to the guards and found out that he went to Peter Baelish's establishment which was a Whorehouse, Raya sighed knowing that it won't be a pretty sight, but, she has too. Raya went to go find her Father...

      Once Raya got there, she gasped, she saw her Father fighting Jaime Lannister, she saw Jory dead on the ground and two other Stark guards dead along with him... Raya felt tears in her eyes as she mourned Jory, but now, she was afraid for her Father knowing what could happen...

      Raya didn't know what to do, does she step in? There were like 10 Lannister guards with Jaime... Would they kill her? She doesn't know... But she can't leave her Father to the Kingslayer.

       Raya went to grab her bow when someone grabbed her from behind and threw her to the ground making her shriek, both Jaime Lannister and her Father turned to her! Raya glared at the Lannister man who did that as Raven growled angrily as she tackled the soldier and ripped out his throat! The other Lannister guards went to kill Raven!

      "No!" Raya yelled.

      "Don't!" Jaime ordered.

        The men did what they were told as Ned raised his sword again and went to fight Jaime again when suddenly a speak stabbed him through the leg!

       "FATHER!" Raya yelled as she watched in horror as he fell to the ground, he held himself up a bit but she could tell he wanted to fall.

       Jamie just huffed as he hit the Lannister man who did that before getting on his horse, "my brother, Lord Stark, I want him back," he told Ned before placing his eyes on Raya, he didn't know what to say.

        "You..." Raya was about to explode with anger, "you are a DISHONORABLE man!" She yelled as she got to her feet, "there is no honor in being a Kingslayer! Remember that... People don't sing songs for Kingslayers!" she hissed.

        Jamie just clenched his teeth as he rode off and his men followed. Raya glared at him as he left before she ran to her Father who passed out in her arms...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2.5K 60
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...
24.7K 1.9K 11
Declining in health and uncertain about his house's future in his eldest son's hands, King Aerys II makes the announcement that any of his children m...
43.9K 1.9K 24
Gendry and his twin sister had a special bond, could Ned coming to the capital mess that up? 🦁 "Her smile awakes the northern lights." ⚔️ Most char...
97.8K 3.1K 64
Lya Baratheon is the oldest and only biological child of Cersei Lannister and Robert Baratheon, but unlike her younger brother she is kind and gentle...