Fairy High Love (Fairy Tail F...

By Shiro_Yuki

Fairy Tail High is a school for smart and talented young men and women. It is like any other highschool, full... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-Senior Year
Chapter 2-Competitive Streak
Chapter 3- Facebook
Chapter 4-Date?
Chapter 5-On the job
Chapter 6- Hey, How are you?
Chapter 7 - Getting to know you
Chapter 8- Maybe just maybe
Chapter 9- When did this happen.
Chapter 10-Gruvia?
Chapter 11-Skipping class
Chapter 13- Bad idea
Chapter 14- How could this be real?
Chapter 15-Is this a thing?
Chapter 16-Kids?
Chapter 17- Changes
Chapter 18-She cant know
Chapter 19- Hate
Chapter 20-I love you Levy
Chapter 21-Cars
Chapter 22- Tension
Chapter 23- Wake up please!
Chapter 24- So much in so little time.
Chapter 25- Confusion
Chapter 26- get along
Chapter 27- Ups and Downs
Chapter 28-Welcome home
Authors Note
Chapter 29- Where we go
Chapter 30-Family affairs
Chapter 31- Bring it all back
Chapter 32- Exciting Nerves
Chapter 33- Say what?
A/N Hey minna
Chapter 34 - Scrambled thoughts
Chapter 35 - I asked you to leave
Chapter 36 - No more lies
Chapter 37 - Marriage?
Chapter 38 - We need to talk
authors note, sorry
Chapter 39 - Igneel
Chapter 40 - Catch up
Chapter 41 - Moving to mexico...
Chapter 42- The Plan
Chapter 43 - Blurt
Chapter 44 - Shopping trolleys and nurses
Author's note
Chapter 45 - Want To Go To A Book Fair?
Quick Authors Note
Chapter 46 - Strange
Just quickly
Chapter 47 - Water Worlds
Chapter 48 - Graduation and getting ready for prom
Chapter 49 - Our Happy Ending
Chapter 50 - Ending re-do

Chapter 12-Fight

5.4K 166 61
By Shiro_Yuki

Erza POV

Finally after a week of being told I'm not quite better yet, I can finally do some more training. I had to sadly miss out on the comps that were the weekend before. I could have done them and won I bet but no because I still had large bruises I wasn't aloud just incase i made it worse. I understand Jellal just wants the best for me but I wish he would just let loose, its not like he is my father or anything.

"Well, Good afternoon miss Scarlet. You are five minutes late" Jellal says to me as I enter the dojo and put my bag against the wall near the door.

"Sorry, Sensei." I say realising I must have been dordling when walking here. I rush to the bathrooms to get changed and come back to stand in front f Jellal.

I am a brown belt, one under black, so because I am the only one in town with this level then I get Jellal all to myself for the practice. I don't mind though, I actually have feelings for him. I don't think I should have feelings for him considering we should only have a teacher student relationship but oh well.

"For todays practice we are going to do a one on one sparring match" This is the first time I've ever fought against Jellal. Don't get me wrong he has let me use him as a dummy to practice the moves but not once has he let me fight him and have him fight back. This'll be interesting.

We stand in on designated spots. We bow and then we start the fight. Neither of us rushes to make the first move, one of the first things I was taught not to do.

Then out of no where, Jellal rushes forward and does a move. I don't get to see what he does because he was way too fast. Next thing I know I'm on the floor with Jellal on top keeping me from getting up. Being caught off guard, It takes me a while to realise that I have to fight back but by the time I've started the match is over because I've taken too long.

"Haha caught you off guard didn't I Scarlet" He said still holding me down. His smile smiles down at me.

I get lost in his gaze and I think he gets lost in mine. We inch closer and closer until our lips lock together. His lips soft and sweet. We have this set motion going on when he abruptly pulls away.

"I'm so sorry" He says standing and turning away from. I shakingly stand. I touch my fingers to my lips, it felt so good but yet it was so wrong. "I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm your sensei for crying out loud, I should be responsible"

I look towards him. Pacing and shaking his head in disbelief.

Jellal POV

I pace back and forth. I'm an idiot, how could I let this happen? How could I kiss one of my own students?

"Jellal" Erza's voice is sweet but yet confused. I glance over to her. Her fingers touching her soft lips and a confused look on her face. "Its ok, it was my fault too. I mean.......good .......first" She mumbles the end bit and I can only hear so much. I dont ask her what she said though.

"Should we just call it a day and ill take you home" She looks me directly in the eyes for a few seconds and then nods her head in agreement.

I grab my keys and she goes to get changed. When in the car, nothing is said and no eye contact is being made. I am such a dickhead.

When pulled up to her house she gets her stuff and exits the car but before closing the door she looks back into the car. "See you at the next practice Sensei" She says as if nothing had happened.

"Bye miss Scarlet" I say after her.

Next practice is going to be interesting.

Sorry for not keeping up with the updates. I have been getting major writers block lately and its been really hard to get ideas for anything besides the Nalu chapters. So please bear with me. I will try to get out more chapters before I go back to school.

Until next time,

Shiro_Yuki out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 543 94
It is the story of are favorite fairytail characters children it is full of romance, action, and lots of trouble!
64.9K 1.7K 19
Lucy Heartfilia the school nerd and her friends are a group of nerds left in the shadows but one day, Natsu Dragneel the most popular guy at Fairy Ta...
7.8K 252 32
When Lucy and her three best friends go to school for the first time at FairyTail Academy a school for the gifted and magical but their different fro...
134K 3.4K 14
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are popular on the school namely Fairy Tail High Academy or FTHA for short. The two of them are the ones the boys...