|| THE BET💫LISKOOK ||

By sushinelisa

"Stop playing with people feelings; it's not nice" "What made you think I'm playing with your feelings? Is i... More

Characters☆
《Chapter 0.01》
《Chapter 0.02》
《Chapter 0.03》
《Chapter 0.04》
《Chapter 0.05》
《Chapter 0.06》
《Chapter 0.07》
《Chapter 0.08》
《Chapter 0.09》
《Chapter 0.10》
《Chapter 0.12》
《Chapter 0.13》
《Chapter 0.14》
《Chapter 0.15》
《Chapter 0.15 {Part.2}》
《Chapter 0.16》
《Chapter 0.17》
《 Chapter 0.18 》
《chapter 0.19》
《 chapter 0.20 》
New book✨
Book 2?
THE BET 2

《Chapter 0.11》

11.8K 443 98
By sushinelisa

Lisa POV
The smell of my mom cooking breakfast woke me the next day, It was Saturday, and I couldn't be any happier that I could finally spend some "me" time today.
I rolled out of bed while I recalled what had happened last night at Jungkook party. Let me refresh your memory, 'he ask me out, tries to kiss me, and then poured out his feelings.' I shake my head at the flashbacks I was having.

I walked over at my window to open up the curtains since I felt like a vampire hiding inside my dark room all the time. My jaw drop soon as I saw a figure standing in his room half naked in front of his window with a quick hand I buried my face in my hand leaving the position where I was standing.

"What a disturbing morning view I just had," I chucked heading out of my room into my bathroom. After I finished washing my face and brushing my teeth; I quickly rush downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning," I cheerfully said when I walked in the kitchen where my mom and dad were at. A smile appeared on my dad face behind the newspaper I assumed he was reading, my mom rotate her body to look at me with a satisfaction smile, "the smell of my cooking woke you up huh?" She questioned and I only shake my head in reply.

"Come on eat your breakfast before it gets cold," my mom carefully laid out a plate of breakfast in front of me.

"Hmmmm! So good umma," my inner child came out when I took a bite of my food which made my parents laugh out loud.

After my breakfast I left to go to my room. I sat down on the edge of my bed going through my phone, but my phone sudden ring made me jump; it was from a number that I'm not familiar with. I hesitate to answer the call letting it ring a few times.

Finally my phone stop ringing, and I went back going through my phone but less than a second, I received another call; it was from the same number. I growl irritatedly under my breathe picking up the call.

"YES!" I answered sharply, but instead, I received a peal of laughter from the other line.

"You're so cute when you're annoyed," the person from the other line let out.

I was taken a back for a few second when I finally realised the familiar voice on the other line, "H-how did you get my phone number?" I manage to let out a question but my voice was obvious that I was nervous.

"Oh, come on were dating. We as a couple shouldn't feel any awkward between us," he let out a slight laugh.

"Okay reversed back "Mr. I got big game," first of all, we are not dating and how did you even get my number?" I got up and walk toward the window.

"A little birdie told me," I rolled my eyes at his reply since I knew who exactly he was talking about.

"Park Chae-young!" I mumbled.

"Anyways I was just calling to Ask if maybe you and I could..." he stops talking when I cut him off.

"No!" I said loud and clear for him to hear. There was a long pause but then quickly picked up from the other line.

"Okay fine, I'll just let everyone on campus know that were official," I can already imagine his stupid grin on his face right now.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I exclaimed.

"Lisa manoban!" He let a teasing tone and continue,"I should hang up so that way you can get ready."

"Ya! Jeon Jung!" I ruffle my hair frustrated when I couldn't any longer hear him on the other line.

My eyes open wide when I saw him by his window watching me with a smile on his face obviously enjoying it.

I quickly close the curtain taking a deep breathe while I gently tossed my phone on my bed, "what did I get myself into?" I mumbled.

Authors POV

Few hours later Jungkook came over to Lisa house, jungkook was welcome inside by Lisa parents to wait for her in the house. Lisa on the other hand rush downstairs when she heard voices.

"Lisa darling, you could have at least try to look pretty on your first date," Lisa mom announced seeing her daughter in casual clothes.

Lisa look almost done when she heard her mom announcement, "thanks for letting the whole world know about my dating life mom," a chuckled came out from jungkook but cover up as he clear his throat.

Lisa glance over to jungkook side, "we're not on a date," Lisa snared.

"Sweetheart!" Lisa mom exclaimed giving her the "be-nice-look."

"It was very nice to meet you guys," jungkook reach his hands to shake Lisa parents hands once again before they were about to leave.

"Pleasure son, take care of her," Lisa aggressively turn head over her dad with a shocking face.

"Okay, that is it," she pulled him outside away from her parents.

"Have fun," Lisa mom hollered behind the two as they got in jungkook car.

"Wow! Where did you get grumpy pants from? Your parents are so different," Jungkook question.

"Just drive Jungkook," Lisa let out a frustrating sigh.

The whole ride was full of question from jungkook trying to get to know Lisa better until they finally reach their destination.

"Not bad," Lisa said as they reach outside a museum.

"You obviously judge me too hard," Jungkook unbuckled his seatbelts getting out first.

Jungkook head over her side to open the door for her, she quickly put her baseball hat up before she got out.

"Ready to fall in love with me on our first date?" Jungkook teased.

"I shouldn't be talking, you fell for me less than a week," Lisa cockily replies back as she got out from the car.

Lisa body gently pinned against jungkook car, "You're always nervous when I'm around, why is that?" He asks getting closer and closer to her face.

"Ahh, hajimaa!" She pushes him off from her, a smirk appears on his face watching her walking off first.

Throughout their whole "date" the two fought like cat and dogs, it seems like the two were already closed, or they were a couple by the way others view them, but sadly their date ended as they left the museum hours later.

Jungkook POV

After we left the museum Lisa and I left, she had though we were going straight home, I made the last stop at my favorite cafe place.

"Wait! Are you stalking me or?" I heard Lisa shocked yet confused tone as we came to a stop.

I stare blankly at her not amused, "this is my favorite cafe," she replies excitedly.

"Makes the two of us then," I shrug my shoulder in reply.

We walked into received stares from every person in the cafe by the look from her, she had a worried look on her face. I quickly took her in tightly by my side walking up to the counter to order.

"Two ice Americano," the cashier asks as we look at each other somehow shocked, I felt her stare but I ignore it as I paid the cashier.

few minutes past, the cashier came by to where we were sitting to give us our coffees,"I didn't know you two were dating," the cashier let out as I watched Lisa embarrassing face.

"Relax," I manage to give her a cheerfully smile.

"People are staring," she whispered in a low voice.

"We can leave if you want," I was about to get up, but I come to a halt when Lisa held me down.

"It's okay; we'll leave when we finish our coffee," a sly smile flash at me from her.

"You know today wasn't as boring as I thought," I joked.

"Agree, also you're not bad as I always thought," I raised an eyebrow when I heard her confessed.

"Are you confessing to liking me?" I chuckled.

She only shrugs, and I couldn't help but smile knowing her sudden change of mind.

"You're one of a kind Lisa," I only thought, "Thank you for today, I had fun" I was stunned when I heard the words coming from Lisa.

"I'm glad you enjoyed today," a smile appeared on my face when I heard Lisa words.

"What's this feeling?" Lisa thought.

-
-
-

[ chapter.12 is up guy's!]

-

|| sorry for the lack of update, been so busy lately|| 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 707 21
Have you ever been invested in someone who was once in love with someone else? Have you ever asked yourself, why not me? Or have you ever told your...
8.6K 429 38
"what's your problem" taehyung "I'm not this type of girl"Jisoo " You're gonna regret your decision now or later I'll make sure of this"Taehyung "Don...
683K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...
50K 2.8K 25
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you.. Bottom Jin Top Jungkook TOP RATING 19/07/2022 #2 KOOKJIN TOP RATING 28/07/2022 #1 TOPJUNGKOOK