Boku No Hero's +18 One-Shot S...

Por Weebtactics

A series of one shots with our favorite cinnamon sun child getting all the girls attention. Izuku is such a p... Más

My Giant Girlfriend [Izuku x Yuu/Mt. Lady]
Secret [Izuku x Fem Katsuki]
Spirited Away [Izuku x Reiko Yanagi]
A Puppeteer's Love Story [Izuku x Meri]
-Notice-
Love Spice Secret [Izuku x Toga]
Once You've Slept with a Pervert [Izuku x Fem Mineta](Lemon)
I Only Have Eyes for You...And Your Tits [Izuku x Tsuyu] (Pervert Izuku AU)
Love Moves Forward like a Shark [Izuku x Fukase Shiga]
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [1/3]
A Night with Tricks and a Treat [Izuku x Jirou] [Lemon] ~Halloween Special~
Caretaker [Izuku x Shoebill] (Tribute Chapter)
Eternal Servant [Izuku x Rachel] (BlazBlue)
Secret Thurst [Izuku x Momo]
A Gift From the Heart [Izuku x Itsuka] (Christmas Special)
Walk a Mile With Us [Izuku x Red Shoes] (Human Girls)
With All My Love [Izuku x Fem All Might/Yagi Toshinori] (Japan Mythology AU)
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [2/3]
Shy Sweetness [Izuku x Futaba] (Persona 5)
Unblessed Heart [Izuku x Hestia](Danmachi)
Sound Souls Together Again [Izuku x Maka] (BNHA x Soul Eater)
A Scaly Turn of Events [Izuku x Ryuko Tatsuma/Ryukyu]
Paralyze Feelings [Izuku x Fem Kaminari]
A Dating Sim called "Life's Odd Love"[Izuku x Fem Shigaraki]
My Sleepy Tsundere Beauty [Izuku x Fem Shinsou]
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Midnight] (Final Part: Lust)
The Student Council's Relationship [Izuku x Medaka] (Medaka Box)
-A Nekomata's Sin, A Bankeneko's Song- [Izuku x Koneko](Highschool DxD)(Lemon)
Care for Something Sweet Valentine? [Izuku x Android 21] (Dragonball Fighterz)
You Can't Copy your True Feelings (Izuku x Fem Monoma)
A Red Rose and Green Emerald Equal a Heart of Gold (Izuku x Ruby)[RWBY]
Love is Business [Izuku x Lily] (One Punch Man)
The Fourth Wall is the Gate to Love! [Izuku X Gwenpool] (Marvel)
Fallen into A Spider's Love (Izuku x Spider-Gwen/Gwen Stacey) [Marvel]
That's My Man! (Izuku x Toga x SpiderGwen x Gwenpool)
Shall we Dance? [Izuku x Mina]
A Bunny Attracting a Crow and a Frog [Izuku x Fem Tokoyami x Tsuyu]
The Illegal Love Story [Izuku x Kazuho Haneyama/Pop-Step]
Just Smile [Izuku x Nana Shimura]
A Lie of A Lover [Izuku x Ochako] Anime Expo Exclusive One - Shot
Teach Me! Ojiro-Chan! [Izuku x Fem Ojiro] (Anime Expo One Shot Special)
The Detective that Stole My Heart [Persona 4] (Izuku x Naoto)
~My Red and White Santa Baby~ (Izuku x Fem Todoroki)(Christmas Special) [Lemon]
Love is an Explosion of Feelings! (Izuku x Megumin) [Konosuba]
Let Your Heart Speak Volumes [Izuku x Xion] (Kingdom Hearts)
A Woman Who Says More with Her Heart [BNHA x Smash Bros.] (Izuku x Lucina)
A Devil Crys to the Heavens [Izuku (V) x Ibara] (BNHA X DMC)
I Summoned a Wife? (Izuku x Lucoa) [Bnha x Dragon Maid]
The Immortal Grim Promise [BNHA x RWBY] (Izuku x Salem)
10 Billion Percent Chance of Love With Science! (Izuku x Kinoko)
There's Reason why Mordred is Red (Izuku x Mordred)[Fate/GO]
Tha Foul Mooth Darlin' o Mine [Izuku x Gloria] (Pokémon) (Lemon)
Blood Daddy (Lemon) (Yaoi)
A Sage's Requirement to Ascend Virginity [Izuku x Meidri] [Lemon]

Sea Foam Bubbles [Izuku x Kaoruko Awata/ Bubble Girl]

76.7K 410 426
Por Weebtactics

"We need a break~" Kaoruko Awata, better known as Bubble Girl, said as she, Mirio and Izuku came back to the agency office tired and limp. "We've been getting more assignments left and right ever since The Eight Percepts were taken in. I wanna relax."

"It's even worse for us. We've got homework and essays to do for homework daily and study guides for finals soon." Mirio said as he grabbed an office chair and slumped on it. "I know being a hero takes work, but we're high school students too. Right Midoriya?" He said as he turned to see said boy fell down.

"Hero custody officers takes partialy priority in said arrest. Manage financial damages as schedualed in section 2.6 in work forms. I've gotta fill in the time card for my next break to rest for about 15 minutes then..." Izuku muttered random things as he didn't even bother to roll over to his back as his face was smushed on the floor.

"Even he needs a break. He's muttering the entire work protocals and schedual business break times." Kaoruko said as she looked at Izuku with a saddened face as a kid his age should be out more in the sun, not some prison like an office.

"No loundging around in the office, we've got more paperwork to do." Nighteye came in with two large stacks of papers in his hands and placed them on the desk. "After these are done, then we're done for the day. We'll probably won't have much work for tomorrow, but be here at around 7 am none the less."

'More work!? Ahh~ Is their even a god?' Kaoruko said as she slumped her shoulders in defeat and reached out her hand to get a pen. "Sir Nighteye, can we all have the day off tomorrow? You're working us to death before we are even real heroes, aside Bubble Girl." She looked as the voice came from beside Nighteyes feet and saw Izuku saying that bluntly to him.

"Midoriya!?" Mirio and Bubble Girl said in shock and in unison as they'd never imagine him asking their boss such a request. And to also insult his work ethnicity. 'Goodbye Midoriya, we knew you for a little while. But you gave us a small hope for a day off! And extended our break even for a little bit.' She thought as Nighteye leaned down to see Izuku's face.

"Heroes must toughen through obsticals Midoriya. Even task such as paperwork. So unless you'd rather be loundging on the floor instead of being a hero, then-" "There's a place at Musutafu near a local beach I go to train that is selling All Might Ice Cream for one day only. Along with several old memorabilia there." Izuku said as he looked at Nighteye's eyes from the floor.

He adjusted his glasses and looked back at Mirio and Bubble Girl. "It's settled, we're meeting up at Musutafu Beach Park tomorrow." He said as he took some stacks of paper with him to his office and left two astonished heroes gawking into space. "H-How did? Did Nighteye just agreed to...?" Miroi questioned as Izuku got up and grabbed some papers and a pen.

"Quick! Hurry and work before he suggest making us do more if we don't finish this soon." Izuku said as he scribbled across the papers and kept grabbing more form papers and kept signing them. They just nodded and began signing like their lives depended on it. But compaired to what Nighteye makes them do, this was very literal.

"Alright everyone, arrive at Musutafu Beach at 9 am. I'll see you all then." Nighteye said as the three of them left the office after 3 hours of paperwork done with a relieved sigh and stretching limbs. "Ahh~ Finally we're done!" Bubble Girl said as she stretched her arms and rolled her neck around. A few cracking noises here and their and she felt loose.

"Well, see you two tomorrow!" She said as she made a dash off to the station to head home as fast as possible. "Finally! I can relax all day tomorrow. Nighteye should've started a hero based company instead of an actual hero agency. We're heroes, not business men." She said to herself as she waited for her train to arrive.

"Come to think of it, this'll be my first time having a whole day off." Bubble girl thought as she soon borded her train and sat down on the empty seats of the seemingly empty train. "I'd never would've had a day off if it wasn't for Midoriya." She said as she remembered how he was on his first day in the office. Determined yet shy, and had a strong sense of helping others.

Her thoughts trailing off to him working in the office, always focused and shouldered everything on him. To where when they and the other heroes fought against the Eight Perceps of Death, and how he was willing to risk his life for the little girl known as Eri. His smile ever so warm and full of care.

'No no no!' Bubble Girl shook her head as she could feel her face heating up, turning her cheeks into a darker shade of blue. 'I can't like him like that! I mean, he's 16 and I'm 21. That's too much of an age difference!' She shouted to herself in her head as she believed that it was a crime to love a man underneath the legal age of adulthood. 'But...he looks so cute and ripped...ah~ bad thoughts' 

[Break]

Izuku was a teen of normality. Sure aside from being built better than most his own age or more than a few adults and his quirk. He was none the less, a growing teenager. A teenager that around his age, has developed feelings or has feelings for a girl. 'Why is it I can't stop thinking about her?' He thought as he rode the train back home. Staring off out the window to the stary night sky, illuminated from below due to the city lights.

'No no. I can't have these feelings for her. She's older than me, and she probably has a boyfriend or a fiancée.' Izuku thought as his minds wondered off to the girl he's been crushing on since they first meet. That's right, he has feelings for Bubble Girl. When he first was introduced to her, he was happy to know that someone else would be working with him. 

She seemed young, almost around his age at the time they meet. And was amazed how someone as young as him was already a professional hero. They've helped each other with paperwork from time to time, and often go on breaks together and talk. But after he heard about her age, he was broken and surprised. 

Surprised at the fact that she looked and acted like a teen his age, and broken that she was older than him. Possibly having a boyfriend at least. Yet, they still conversed with each other as normal. The time spending with her, made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside and he never wanted to leave her. Pushing his feelings aside so as not to ruin the friendship they already have.

"Why can't my feelings just be kept in?" Izuku said to himself as he tried to steady his beating heart as he walked home from the train station. Yet he could only think of her bubbly personality, her smile and how she was always there with him. He went inside his apartment, seeing his mother already asleep on the couch and walked into his bedroom and plopped face first into his pillows.

"*Groan* Curse teenage hormones." Izuku said as his words muffled a bit by his pillow as he set his alarm to 8 am for tomorrow. He tried to sleep, but he just couldn't. Thoughts emitting from his mind about her prevented him rest. And he even felt bad as he rolled around, trying to prevent his thoughts going any deeper. 'Wonder how she'll look in a bikini?'

Somehow, he managed to get several hours of sleep in before he woke up around 7:50 am. Earlier than his alarm clock, he shut it off and proceded to gather his things for the beach. Now wearing a black and blue pair of water shorts with a black button up polo shirt and sandles. Already putting on a coat of sunblock and grabbed a small black bag to put his spare clothes.

"Mom I'm heading to the beach, I'll be back before dinner." Izuku said to his mom as she handed him an egg sandwich to-go as he left to walk to the beach. Taking in the nice quiet sound of the morning in his neighborhood and seeing  the birds chirp and a few cats here and there.

After a few short minutes, he saw the beach as the sun shined on the ocean horizon as it glistened on the clear waters. "Hard to believe that this place was once a dump. Who knew this place was once so pretty." Izuku said to him self as he saw a few people on the beach setting up an umbrella and cooler. 

"Guess that must be them." He said as he dashed over to them, hopping from the fence down to the sandy floor with a soft *Thud* and made his way to them. He noticed Mirio wearing a pair of Sky blue and yellow shorts with a blue button up shirt that had a Cola logo on the back. He was surprised that Nighteye was wearing a button up white shirt with a tie and dressed shorts with loafers.

'Even on a day off he still dresses for a business.' Izuku thought as how a man like him can be so strict that even his beach attire has a uniform. As he saw Bubble Girl, his eyes momentarily widened as she was dressed in a white bikini with her top having a single red Hawaiian petal on one side and wore a blue and white flowered short skirt around her waist. 

'She's drop dead stunning...' Izuku thought as he regained his composure and greeted everyone good morning. "Alright lets hit the beach!" Mirio said as Izuku and Bubble Girl cheered and were about to go swan dive into that large salty body of water.

"Wait. I need one of you to accompany me as I head out for the Ice Cream." Nighteye said as the trio almost fell face first into the sand. Nighteye pulled out four strips of paper and covered them with his hands. " I have four slips, one with a red tag at the end of it. If you all manage to pull the ones without the tag, then I'll go alone. One of you that gets lucky and gets it, you're coming with me." 

They groaned but knew their was no arguing with a man that wore a business suit to a beach. As they took a hold of one slip of paper, they all had the same thought in mind: 'Please don't let me get it!' At the same time, they pulled, and peaked one of their eyes open as to not see the red tag.

'Yes! I'm saved!' Izuku thought as he looked at his paper and saw no red stain. He looked at Bubble Girl's and saw she was in the clear as well. 'Maybe we all got off the...' He then saw Mirio's expression as he teared up a bit and looked at them, his hand uncovered his paper to reveal. 'Oh shit, red.'

"Then it's settled. Mirio, you're with me and bring the coolers. Kaoruko, Izuku it seems you both were lucky. Come along Mirio, hopefully the candy store a few blocks down would be open by now." Nighteye said as Mirio dragged the ice filled coolers on his back and looked at Kaoruko and Izuku. "Help Me." He mouthed as Nighteye dragged him by the collar as he cried at his luck.

"S-So...wanna go for a swim Kaoruko?" Izuku suggested as it was just the two of them now. Kaoruko (Bubble Girl's real name BTW) blushed a bit as she looked at him and smiled. "Sure. Last one in is a villain!" She said cheerfully as she ran into the water taking off her mini skirt and jumped in. 'Clever girl...' Izuku thought as he was distracted by her taking off her skirt, but remembered she was wearing a bikini.

[Break]

To say the least, things had been pretty fun for Kaoruko . She had the day off, she was having a blast at the beach and Izuku was making the most of it for her. 'He's just so cute when he smiles like that.' She thought as she saw him climb up a pile of rocks they were using as a diving board. She blushed as she saw his once curly hair damn and clung to the back of his neck and flat down.

'Oh god he's ripped!' She thought with a blush as she saw him stand on top of the rocks as he bend his knees to be ready. "Cannonball!" She heard Izuku shout as he flipped over and landed with a large splash, sending salt water in her face. "Ha Ha! Nice one Midoriya!" She rubbed her eyes away from the water in her eyes as she looked around.

"Midoriya? Come on, enough joking around." She said as she then saw bubbles appearing from where he landed rising up and popped. "Midoriya!" She yelled as she dived underwater and used her quirk to create a air bubble for her to see. 'Come on, where are you?' She thought as she frantically looked around the water.

"There! Holly crap he's deep!" She said as she saw him sinking and his air running out as bubbles excaped from his lips and his body twitching. "He must've pulled a muscle or had a cramp. Hold on!" She said as she swam deeper and deeper down till she was in reach of him and grabbed him by his chest. 

'Crap, he feels heavier in water. And my bubble might pop soon. Gotta make it to the shore.' She thought as she swam as best as she could withouth having her bubble pop yet. "Almost their Midoriya, hang in their." She said as the surface could be seen a few seconds away. Her bubble suddenly bursted and her air she had in vanished and only had some left held in. 

'Really!? Now of all times to pop!' She looked at Izuku as his eyes were slowly closing and small bubbles still escaped his lips. 'He needs air now! But my arms are full and its still a ways away to the beach.' She thought as she wondered what to do as he was loosing life fast. 'I got it!' She swam down and placed her hands to his cheeks and squeezed them a bit together as his lips puckered.

'I can't believe I'm doing this.' Kaoruko thought as she pressed her lips to his and blew the air she had held in to his mouth. Repetitivly until his eyes seemed more alert and still conscious. 'Come on Midoriya...don't die on me...yet.' She thought as she ran out of air in her lungs and swam with Midoriya to the surface. She was so close, she could practicaly feel the sun hitting from the water. 

'So...close...' She thought as her eyelids grew heavy as she reached out to touch the light. Kaoruko felt her body being pushed from her behind as she was forced up on the surface, waves pushing her to the beach as Izuku washed up next to her. "*Cough* *Cough* *Gasp* M-Midoriya! A-Are you okay?" She asked as she flipped his body to his back and listened to his chest.

"Thank god your heart's still beating, but you need to breath." She began pumping his chest as she preformed cpr on him. "Come on, please. Don't leave me." She said as tears weld up in her eyes and she looked at his lips. So soft and tender, she leaned down once again to his face. Moving his damp hair out of the way and kissed him. 

"Mmm." Kaoruko heard as her eyes widened and back away from his lips. Seeing him cough up water and gasping for air. Izuku looked at her with half open eyes and smiled. "T-that's *cough* one way to save a life." He joked as she laughed a bit and smacked him lightly on the forehead. "Idiot, don't leave me." She said as his eyes widened at that statement. 

"So does this mean, were dating?" Izuku said as she smiled at him and placed his head on her lap like a pillow. "Does this answer your question?" She said as she gave him a quick peck on the lips as he smiled and sighed. "Yes. I'm gonna rest for a little while." "Alright, take your time." She said as she stroked his hair as they rested on the beach together.

A few feet away, Nighteye saw the sight he was seeing as he pushed his glasses up before they could fall. "N-Nighteye sir. W-Where do you want the coolers full of All Might Ice Cream at?" Mirio asked as he carried two extra coolers full of ice cream.

"Mirio, I forgot that their was another store selling All Might themed sweets, come now before it melts." 'Note to self, discuss romantic relationships in the office tomorrow.' He thought as he began walking ahead of Mirio who was still stuck with work to do and coolers full of ice and ice cream. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.6K 408 30
Just a bunch of one shots for my green haired boy :) a lot of fluff and angst Please know that I do not own Izuku or any characters of MHA just y/n...
7.6K 111 23
[[Discontinued]] Here's a cute book dedicated to our favorite innocent broccoli boi UwU All genders are welcomed here! ☁️Fluff☁️ 🌦️Fluff with a some...
20K 219 27
These shots basically gives you a taste of the wild run of endless scenarios I've created in my head. 🍋☁️ Vote for your favourite stories to see mor...
336K 6.1K 82
(No longer writing) Yes my dears, the title says it all. One shots and scenarios about our half and half Senpai If you don't like a one-shot or somet...