Danny Phantom x Female!Reader

By LayceJ25

You and your parents move from (hometown) to Amity Park because your father got a job offer at Axion Labs. Fe... More

Chapter 1: Meeting New Friends
Chapter 2: Mystery Meat
Chapter 3: Rescuing Sam
Chapter 4: School Ground Battle
Chapter 5: Parental Bonding
Chapter 6: The Dance
Chapter 7: The Dragon Slayer
Chapter 8: One Of A Kind
Chapter 9: Sampson
Chapter 10: The Hunter is Becoming The Hunted
Chapter 11: Sampson vs Skulker
Chapter 12: Attack of the Killer Garage Sale
Chapter 13: The 'Cool' Party and Technus
Chapter 14: Splitting Image
Chapter 15: Poindexter
Chapter 16: A New Plan
Chapter 17: Switching Back
Chapter 18: Fanning The Flames
Chapter 19: Ember
Chapter 20: Teen Love
Chapter 21: Deprograming
Chapter 22: Fright Night
Chapter 23: Haunted House Competition
Chapter 24: Halloween Battle
Chapter 25: The Sword Must Sheathed In Pumpkin Near
Chapter 26: Public Enemies
Chapter 27: Walker's Plan
Chapter 28: The Million Dollar Ghost
Chapter 29: Jack vs Vlad
Chapter 30: Control Freaks
Chapter 31: You're Not Just A Ghost
Chapter 32: Memory Blank
Chapter 33: So You Have Wished It, So Shall It Be
Chapter 34: Doctor's Disorders
Chapter 35: You Wanted Fenton DNA
Chapter 36: Pirate Radio
Chapter 37: Leave Your Kids, Come To The Cuirse
Chapter 38: Kids vs Pirates
Chapter 39: Reign Storm
Chapter 40: The Ring Thou Hast
Chapter 41: The Ghost King
Chapter 42: The Fright Before Christmas
Chapter 43: This Story's Not Done Till The Lesson Is Learned
Chapter 44: Secret Weapons
Chapter 45: The Battle Of The Siblings, Plus One
Chapter 46: Identity Crisis
Chapter 47: Fusing Back Together
Chapter 48: Micro-Management
Chapter 49: Alot Stronger Than We Thought
Chapter 50: King Tuck
Chapter 51: Masters Of All Time
Chapter 52: What Could've Been
Chapter 53: Beauty Marked
Chapter 54: Time To Get Out Of The Dark Ages
Chapter 55: Kindred Spirits
Chapter 56: You Wanna Ask Questions? Or Do You Wanna Kick Some Butt?
Chapter 57: Reality Trip
Chapter 58: Bring Me My Gems, If You Ever Want To See Your Families Alive Again
Chapter 59: Cape Canaveral and Gothapalooza
Chapter 60: Comic Book Convention
Chapter 61: We're Ghosts And You're Not
Chapter 62: Eye For An Eye
Chapter 63: Bound To Be A Rematch
Chapter 64: Infinite Realms
Chapter 66: Girl's Night Out
Chapter 67: Urban Jungle
Chapter 68: You Control The Power, The Power Doesn't Control You
Chapter 69: Torrent Of Terror
Chapter 70: Livin' Large
Chapter 71: Boxed Up Fury
Chapter 72: Claw Of The Wild
Chapter 73: Can't Imagine My Life Without You
Chapter 74: Frightmare
Chapter 75: D-Stabilized
Chapter 76: Phantom Planet
Chapter 77: The Disasteriod
Chapter 78: Not If We Can Make The Earth Intangible
Chapter 79: Wouldn't Change It For The Whole World

Chapter 65: Sometimes It Take Users To Where It Feels They Need To Go

4.9K 100 24
By LayceJ25

The villagers carried Sam away and begin to tie her up to a post. "The portals going to close soon! How the heck did Vlad find us anyway?!" Danny asked us. Tucker looks down at Sam's backpack and said. "Bingo! Tracking device." He points out a blinking red light on top of the pouch of her backpack. 

"I'm not a witch! Are you people that paranoid!" Sam screams then she stops and says. "Oh wait, Salem, sixteen hundreds, duh!" Danny hands Tucker the Infi-map before flying into the air to rescue Sam. Then Vlad smiles. "Behold! An evil spirit comes to rescue his dark mistress!" Vlad exclaimed, making the crowd yell angrily pointing their pitchforks. Then someone hidden by their orange cloak jumps from the crowd before uncrossing their arms causing their cloak to flow down to reveal a person with an extreme likeness to Mr Fenton. He lands firmly on the ground displaying the basket full of red flowers he's carrying. 

"Stand back I pray thee! For I, Jack Fentonnightinggale, Salem's greatest witch whacker shall vanquish this demon!" He exclaimed. "Deja vu!" Tucker and I said as John Fenton Nightingale runs around the stake, spreading the red flowers in a circle. "This should vanquish quite nicely!" He said once he finished placing the flowers around Sam.

"Are you kidding with the---" Danny said as he flies towards Sam but then he stops and let's out a scream and falls back on the ground. "W-what was--" Danny asked while John Fenton Nightingale makes a sandwich with the flowers. "And it doth make it tasty treat!" He said then he eats the sandwhich. "Ah, my innards are now ghost free!" Vlad claps and said. "Well done, John Fenton Nightingale!" Then he leans over to Danny whispering to him until he grabs Danny off the ground by his shirt and lifts him high into the air so all the crowd can see.

"Observe! The spirit is vanquished!" He said then he shoves Danny into the circle of blood blossoms, ignoring his screams. Danny falls to the ground withering and yelling in pain before Sam.

"DANNY!" I screamed as I bend my knees and fly towards Vlad, anger boiling in my chest. I raise my fist and punched Vlad, who falls back a bit but then he grabbed the collar of my shirt and slams me down to the ground then he pick me up. "And another one vanquished!" He exclaimed and he shoves me towards the flowers. And I gotta tell ya, what I felt when I was shoved towards those flowers, I experienced the worst possible pain in my life. I felt like needles were piercing my body. I screamed as I hear Sam yell at Tucker. 

"Tucker, you have to get Danny and (y/n) out of the circle!" She yelled. Then I felt Tucker grab my collar and dragged me away from flowers but Danny and I kept screaming. "It's still hurting them!" Tucker yelled. "Then get rid of it!" shouted Sam. "How?!" He asked her.

"Your cast iron stomach! Tucker, you've got to eat all the blood blossoms!" Sam informed him. "Me?! I've never eaten a vegetable in my life!" Tucker said, disgusted. But he must've got the courage to start eating the flowers as I heard him start chewing on something and the pain was slowly going away until finally it stopped. "Thanks Tuck." Danny said, weakly. "Yeah, thats was becoming unbearable." I said as I take a few deep breathes. "You two owe me for this one." Tucker said before he burps.

Then rhe villagers surround us with pitchforks, planning on spearing us. "And you can pay me back right now!" Tucker said to us. Danny grabs on to Tucker and flies up above the spears while I zip over to Sam and phasing her through the ropes.

We fly through the clocktower and land right next to the portal. "Vlad has the map, he could be anywhere!" said Danny. "Fear not! All I have to do is calibrate my PDA to his tracking device frequency, and we can follow him where ever he goes!" Tucker informed as he pulls out his PDA then showed us a white dot indicating Vlad's position. Danny grabs on to Tucker while I grab Sam and we fly through the portal and into the Ghostzone with Tucker tapping away at his PDA. "I'm curious to see how a body that's never eaten any vegetables, reacts when 30 pounds of it is suddenly introduced." Sam said a small smile in her lips. "Don't get your hopes up Sam, we Foleys can handle anything." Tucker replied until his stomach starts to growl. "And we'll talk about it more once I hit a restroom." He said then his PDA goes off. He looks down at it then said. "He's in there!"

He points at a portal surrounded by a roman-like arch structure. We fly through it then jumped out of a portal and into a colosseum. "Whoa, we're in Roman!" I exclaimed as we look around at the architecture. "They had bathrooms, right?" Tucker asked as he holds his stomach. Then three identical heralds sitting among the rows, carting golden horns blow into their instruments signaling the arrival of the ruler.

All hail Vladius Plasmiudius!

A giant poster with a silhouette of Vlad's head rolls down with Vlad written in red. The crowd raises their hands high in admiration and we look up. Floating in front of two flames is Vlad wearing a wreath of golden leaves. "You're alive?! Unbelivable!" He said to us. "Not as unbelievable as this!" I said gesturing to the crowd. "What have you done here, Plasmius?" Danny asked him. 

"Welcome to my destiny, Daniel! It seems I was meant to rule after all! Funny, all I had to do was float a bit and these Romans hailed me as a deity!" Vlad replied as he turns and points at a stone statue of Vlad dressed in a toga surrounded by four torches decorated in gold. "Stay as long as you want. Just give me the map, you don't understand how powerful it is!" Danny warned him. "You dare lecture me about power?" Vlad asked him, angrily, then he turns to the side and shouted. "Release the lions!"

A wooden gate pulls upwards just as a lion leaps out of the clearing, one for each of the four gated doorways. Danny draws us close as the beasts stalk near, surrounding us. "Now I really have to go to the bathroom!" Tucker exclaimed. Danny stands terrified, his arms stretched in front of us as the lions move closer. Vlad flies out of the arena and onto a throne of blue and gold while clenching the Infi-map. "Ah, looks like someone forgot to feed the kitties this morning! Oh well better late than never!" He said.

One of the lions runs straight at us, mouth agape and jumps into the air only for us to go intangible and phase into the ground, the lion landing where we were just a moment ago. We move Sam and Tucker behind Vlad's throne while Danny and I overshadow a suit of armor and walk up next to Vlad, Danny on his right and I on his left. "I love a good mauling, don't you two?" Vlad asked as he looks at us only to be answered with us swinging an axe at him, destroying the top of throne however Vlad floats high above our reach. We remove our mask just as Danny said. "I'm more of a pummeling guy myself." 

We phases through the suits, which collapses between Sam and Tucker, and we fly up towards Plasmius. Plasmius shoots ectoplasmic energy blasts at us from his fists. But we dodge past the blasts which damage several of the buildings behind us. However then one of the blasts makes contact and Danny is thrown backwards. I throw a blast at Vlad and it knocks him back but he quickly recovered and fired a blast at me but I raise an ecto-shield to block it. 

"You two can't stop me. The map shall take me to every realm and in every realm I shall rule!" Vlad said as he holds up the map. "Some ruler! You just set your entire kingdom on fire!" Danny replied as he gestures at the ground behind him with his thumb where several purple flames created by Vlad's ectoblasts are consuming the buildings below.
Plasmius glances down where angry Roman citizens are pointing and yelling at him. "Very well, you two might have thwarted my plans here, but many other kingdoms await my genius!" Vlad said and he unrolls the map before it flies him off towards the portal with Danny and I on his tail, Sam and Tucker follow suit. 

Then Sam,Tucker, Danny and I are floating alone in the Ghost Zone surrounded by doors. "What now?" Danny, Sam and I asked Tucker, who taps away on his PDA. "Up there!" He said as he points to an old wooden cabinet among the purple glowing doors.

*3RD PERSON POV*

 A man wearing a orange uniform falls to the ground in front of a familiar form, behind him were several other similarly dressed injured people. Vlad floats towards him, fists glowing pink. "I've defeated all your best warriors, now take me to your palace!" Vlad ordered as the men look up at him in fear. "My rule will begin immediately." He said.

"There is still two more you must vanquish!" A voice said. Vlad looks up to see two figures, one shrouded in black robes the second figure was shrouded in (fav color), standing atop a gong with a sword at their sides. "Too easy." Vlad said with a smile. Vlad slams his sword to his ground before dragging it with such force that a large portion of the stone floor ruptures and flies towards the gong causing the warriors in it's path to scurry out of the way frantically. The two figures, on the other hand, leap high into the air and out of harm's way, tipping their head as so that their familiar green eyes can be seen.

Vlad then emerges from the dust stirred up by his first attack then duplicates himself then they proceed to slice the two figures into several pieces with no resistance confusing him. That is until the two Vlads looks up to see you and Danny hurtle towards him clutching their swords after having phased through the costume.

Vlad raises his sword blocking Danny's first attack while the duplicate does the samd to you, and sword play commences until all of your swords lock together with each trying to rival the others strength and push them back.

However all four of you break the lock by dropping to the ground onto the two largest pieces of the destroyed stone among which a broken vase is seen. The warriors immediately surrounded Vlad, pointing sharp swords and a spear. "You have dishonored our priceless treasures, we shall never obey you!" one of the warriors said to Vlad, after his duplicate disappears.

You and Danny look down at the broken vase by your feet, making you and Danny smile. "See what happens when you play ball in the house?" Danny asked him. Vlad clenches his fists and lets out a frustrated yell. "Try as you might, Daniel and (y/n), you two will not stop me from achieving my destiny!" He said as he flings the map open and it flies him through a new, convenient portal. You and Danny pause at the edge of said portal to call for your friends.

"Come on, guys!" You and Danny shouted at them. Sam peaks out from behind a pillar next to an outhouse with a moon symbol where, after a flushing noise, Tucker emerges, pointing his thumb behind him. "Wow, the toilet paper had my fortune on it!" Tucker said, happily. Sam grabs Tucker and all of you jump into the portal.

An airplane was flying low above the color muted landscape. However flying not so far behind is a familiar halfa. "If I can destroy the world's first airplane, then man will never fly and I can rule the world from the air!" Vlad said. He flies above the aircraft and shoot an ectoblast through both layers of the right wing. The plane instantly starts losing altitude much to the pilot's terror. You and Danny fly through the air and, invisibly, supporting the faltering airplane till it safely reaches the ground. The crowd cheers and a man wearing a bowler hat goes up to congratulate the pilot. "Congratulations, Orville!" The man said as Vlad floats in the air, frowning. 

A photographer takes a picture of the Orville brothers standing in front of the plane with you and Danny stand invisibly behind the two men.

Vlad hurtles through the Ghost Zone with the four of you tailing him. "Fiddle faddle! Everywhere I turn you're there! It's like having ectoplasmic gum on my shoe! Very well, since you intend to plague me no matter where I go..." He said, annoyed. Vlad shoots a pink ectoball at you and the others which entraps them. "Just give me the map, Plasmius!" Danny shouted at him. "It's not meant for you!" You said. "Oh, but that's where you're wrong. This map is going to take me to my destiny or I will destroy it forever." Vlad said then he raises the map and said. "Now map if you know what's good for me, and for you, take me to my destiny!" Vlad holds the unfolded map over his head and speeds off temporarily leaving a pink zigzag in his wake.

Yours and Danny's fists glow in the pink ectoball as you prepare to shoot an ectoblast while Danny says to Tucker. "I think (Y/N) and I can get us out of here, but where'd he go, Tucker?" Tucker taps away on his PDA then looks at it in shock. "Oh, wow!"

Later, you and the others make it to the Far Frozen to meet up with Frostbite. "Sorry that things got out of hand." Danny apologized to him as you and him stand outside the repaired Specter Speeder. "No need for apologies, Great One and no harm done. The map is mysterious. Though it can lead you where you wish to go, it sometimes take users to where it feels they need to go." Frostbite said as he holds up the map. "Like how it brought it brought Plasmius here so you could get it back?" You asked and Frostbite smiles and nods.

"Let's get home." Tucker said as he sits behind the wheel of the Specter Speeder. "This time I input the directions in my PDA." He said as you and Danny walk up to the vehicle. Then you two turn around to face Frostbite. "Thanks for everything!" All four of you said.

"Thank you, Danny Phantom. And thank you as well, Shadow Girl. For everything we still have! Here, you are always welcome!" Frostbite said as all the yetis bow to you two. Danny smiles at you as he takes your hand and the two of you climb in the Specter Speeder. "Thanks for letting me use the restroom. But two words of advice: seat warmers!" Tucker said and you rolled your eyes as the door shuts and the Speeder flies away. 

"Will they ever return?" One of the yeti's asked Frostbite. "Indeed they will. They have more in common with us than they realize." Frostbite replied as they watch the Specter Speeder disappear.

Later that day at Amity Park, people were gathered around at City Hall and the deputy mayor walks up the podium next to something that was shrouded in cloth. "As deputy mayor, it gives me great pride to dedicate this new staute for our new mayor to the town of Amity Park." He said and the crowd cheered. Danny, now in human form, face-palms as his father cheers harder than anyone in the crowd. You, also human, shake your head and let out a small chuckle as the deputy mayor unveils the item which turned out to be the frozen icicle of Vlad Masters, thanks to Frostbite and his people.

The people began to cheer while Jack said, tears in his eyes. "Its so life-like! It's almost like it's looking right through me! It's almost like it understands my every emotion!" He said and he begins to cry. "You think Vlad will ever find his destiny?" Sam asked you and Danny. "Maybe." You replied.

"Although for now, I say his plans are on ice." Danny said, making a pun. You chuckle as Danny places an arm around your waist just as a pigeon lands on top of Vald and, from the looks of it, it was about to mark it's territory.

You and the others gasped, in disgusted, at this as Tucker said. "Oh boy! That reminds me!" And he makes a run for a nearby port-a-potty. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 191 90
We all know Kevin Ethan Levin, Osmosian, villain turned good guy and member of Alien Force, but what if he had a sister and his sister wanted to star...
7.7K 188 14
Danny has been acting weird lately, and it's concerning Sam and Tucker. They want to help but they don't know how. When an accident with the Fenton's...
249K 6.7K 23
You're a popular girl at Casper High,with your best friend being Paulina, with your boyfriend being Dash, being on the cheerleader team. You had a p...
1K 54 14
Danny Phantom|"Danny I like you and I hope you like me too." - IN WHICH: (Y/N) (L/N) moves to Amity Park with her parents to go see her grandparents...