One Direction Bullied A Vampi...

By Larry_Muke_af

~Alex Woods~ A girl who is bullied and beaten senseless Without anyone caring. Alex suffers with the so cal... More

One Direction Bullied a vampire
Backery
Meeting again
Loosing control
Waking up
Thank you cx
Sorry(authors note,can skip)
Telling
1 week later
Sorry(authors note you can skip)
Happy Easter!
We meet again
Yay
OMG THNXZ!
Seeying him again
Useless
Thanks!!!!!
Hey
Yay hey:))
whispers
betrayed
Hey sorry
Thnxz! Q/A?
Happening too soon.
One of the five
Siarra mist
Author note
Authors note
Chapter 30
Authors note (very important please read)
Authors note:)
chapter 31
chapter 32
Niall
Niall
michael
chapter 36
sorry
good news
Chapter 37
Good-Bye for now
Fresh new start. [ please read ]

Mad

1.2K 43 5
By Larry_Muke_af

I want to be happy, loved and wanted. I want to feel like I'm needed and that I have people by my side no matter what happens, and I do now. I'm not letting the chance of letting them go ever happen.

I'm done with all this.

But mostly I was done with being the girl that was always broken.

___________________________________________________________________

Alex P.O.V

Rage.

It's all I could feel, how can I be treated this way? What have I done to deserve such cruelness? We used to be so close, all of us for gods sake! How could they just turn on me? What did I do? Was it something I did?
Of course it was, you pathetic shit n-

No I'm not letting that stupid voice take over.

"Hey piece of shit look up we are right here, we're not down there" I heard Louis say with his sassy usual voice. I look up threw my angry eyes seeing every last bit of them.

"Let me go, I'm just going to say this one last time. Let. Me. Fucking. Go." I don't think I could last any longer the thirst and the anger was too strong now, I'm going to lose it. I'm going to kill-

"Hey! You fuck heads" I turn quickly around to the voice that has called out only to notice it was Chelsea finally out.

"Let her fucking go you asses" she was angry, and that was never good.

The boys laughed not taking it seriously
"What are you gonna do about it baby girl" Liam said smirking like there was no tomorrow "you motherfucking cunt you wanna know what I'll do to you"

What happened next didn't really surprise me, Chelsea grabbed Liam and pushed him down to the ground choking him enough so he could be losing his breath.

The other four were about to jump in but Chelsea have them a stare that made them stop in there tracks.
"Listen up you assholes, I see you messing around with Alex anymore and this little puppy won't be the only one getting hurt. Next will be mr. Curly over here and the rest do you fucking understand."
They all nodded and walked away with Liam behind their tails.

I looked at Chelsea smiling but I couldn't stand but feel pathetic, she did all the work, what did I do? Nothing. I stood there and watched what the hell is wrong with me?

"Hey wanna go on a hunt?" I looked up out of my thoughts and I've realized I'm not hungry anymore, uh I wonder why.

"No I'm okay forget it, we will go later."
I didn't wait for her answer I just turned around and walked away, I still couldn't believe myself. I'm such a pathetic shit.

****

I entered the school not really minding anything anymore, I couldn't stand the thought about anything.

I walked in a normal pace to my next classroom loving the idea of art at this moment.

I don't have this class with any of my friends so I'll just sit in the BACJ and relax while trying to figure out what to sketch, this class is what I've been looking forward too and I really can't wait.

*****

In the end of the day me and the group decided to go hunting for a bit,
"You ready? " Heaven asked calmed like normally.

I noticed that I was probably the only one not looking ready "yeah whatever" I was really tired and drained probably because I didnt have any blood in a while, it wouldn't surprise me honestly.

In the end of the hunt we had found 6 perfectly healthy deers one for each making us pretty full.

****

As we were coming back home I had realized s peace of paper in my pants but it seemed to have gotten wet and now it's all smudgy. Thad weird I don't remember getting wet? Whatever.

We got home and we all said our goodnight finally getting the chance to get in our rooms peacefully.

What I don't understand is why I can't fall asleep as easily as I could at times, what is making everything so hard?

Maybe the fact that you can't even take care of yourself? One of the girls needed to help you out today You pathetic piece of shit. You're an extreme shame, what the hell do you even exist? You should be dead. Look some pills. Try does out I bet they will make one hell of S deal. You not in the world.

What a wonderful night this has turned too.

****

Once again we were late to one of our classes, it was English right now so i didn't really care, we were all together so what does it matter?

We walked in and everyone starred at use intensely
"WHat? I glared at every soul that even dared to stare back at me.
"Detention! For all of you!"
I rolled my eyes not knowing where I got my additive from.
"Yeah whatever, just tells us where we are sitting." Wow. I really need to calm. The teacher not knowing what else to do she just sighed and nodded.
Chelsea next to Christian
Heaven next to Jc
Dylan next to Kian
James next to Matthew
Alex next to Niall.

Why! Why is it that every class I'm stuck with one of them!
I walked down the little passage to the sit next to Niall and sat down waiting for something to be said.
"Hey whore" Niall said quiet bluntly, "hey cunt" I was tired of being quiet I needed to stand up for myself not let others do it for me.
"What did you just say to me? Little bitch."
He didn't Understand I wasn't going to let him go easily "you heard me loud and clear cunt don't make me repeat myself." I felt satyfied and happy, he didn't answer back he just looked at the plain bored Infront of us.

*end of school*

"James!,Chelsea!,Jacob!" I yelled from accord the hall running towards them with Heaven and Dylan. "Hey losers got anything new?" I said trying to sound cool in a joking way.
"Nope just fucking homework on my not even second day" James said tired and mad
"Aye don't worry you'll be okay
Buddy" I knew he wasn't it's been a long time since he had even been to a school.
As we walked away from school grounds my name was called.
"Alex bitch! And your little white friends!" The only and truly Louis Tomlinson said while the rest smirked their asses off.
"What do you want?" I said quiet calmly trying not to lose t again.
"Just a little bit of fun. That's all" Liam's nasty innocent voice said.

"Dude we don't want any motherfucking problems with weakling like you, now get your small asses out of here before I rip your heads off" Heaven spoke angrily.
"Awe the little kitten that thinks she can beat us is talking" Niall said in a baby voice.
"Oh baby you're wrong" Harry said in a intense sexy voice.
"Sure about that?" Heaven was determine to rip there heads off and I knew it.
Her eyes where changing and that's never good. I knew I had to stop it.
"Heaven forget it lets go, they're not worth it!" She finally had calm down a bit at my voice and in proud she hasn't lost her temper yet. She looked at me knowing already what I was talking about and looked away."
"Aww little Kitten over here is a wimp" Louis said while laughing a bit at his own comeback, and that's when she lost it in a split second she has Louis pinned to the nearest wall.
"You better shut your mouth smart ass, watch what you say to me if you don't want to loose a limb fuck head. Mess with me and you will regret every second of it ass." Heaven had lost it but not completely she was using her worlds and not fists do it was good. Heavens grip got harder and harder by the moment I tried pulling Heaven off but it was no use she wouldn't budge or listen.
"Do you understand Louis" Heaven told Louis in the end of her little rant, butbliuis wouldn't answer. "I FUCKING ASKED YOU IF YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERTAND LOUIS" Heaven yelled so loud I'm pretty sure the whole town heard her.
Louis nodded but smirked in the end, why is he smirking?

Does he actually think this is a joke? Well damn he is wrong Heaven meant every word she said and she always does, I was getting pissed off and I could already feel my eyes change color but I could care less every second.
I was getting pissed off at the thought of them thinking this is a joke, don't they understand I looked at the 5 idiots until I say Niall throwing a punch at heavens back.

I grabbed his hand before it could hit Heaven, I smirked at his hand and looked at him
"Nu uh, wrong choice " I couldn't hold this anymore I threw Niall to the floor and grabbed Heaven by her shirt dragging her away from the shot show. We left walking finally alone with no disturbance.
We left the five assholes with surprise expressions and it never gets old I could get used to this.

"What the fuck,he was just going to have his ass whooped by me"Heaven said walking straightly now. " Dude you have burly even started school yet, I can't let you just get in a fight because of me. Hell no. Anyways I didn't want matters to have worsen" I said "yeah whatever I guess you are right"Heaven said with a smile that can bright anyways day.

Deep down inside I really did want Heaven to beat there asses out there.
___________________________________________________________________

We were walking around town when I saw

Him, the person I hate most in the world, was standing right in front of me staring right into my eyes with one of his famous smirks

I didn't think he would ever find me.

___________________________________________________________________

HEYYYYYY GUYSSSS! Hope you liked this chapter muahhhhhhh to all my lovely readers!😘😘😘😘

Who do you think is the person that Bella hates the most in the world? Comment what you think!

I'll try to update tomorrow but I might not I got a 8 unit math test,which Im not very excited for!

Well ,till next time!❤️

-OD❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 313 27
Lei una ballerina che entra nella scuola con l'idea di concentrarsi sul suo percorso Lui un cantate che se vuole una cosa fa di tutto per ottenerla...
58.8K 3.1K 49
Chissà perché ci era stato insegnato che i simili erano soliti respingersi, che due menti e due caratteri fin troppo uguali non erano fatti per stare...
17.2K 1.1K 22
«L'universo ci ha presi in ostaggio, Bianca»
20K 614 49
Emily da Silva è la tipica ragazza bella da togliere il fiato, testarda e che dalla vita ottiene tutto ciò che desidera. Suo fratello, Danilo, è il c...