betrayed

Alex P.O.V

"When are we going to take that f!cking damn tree out of our way"I mumbled angrily looking outside but my words heading towards Dylan.

"Come on, cheer up we have a whole month with no school be happy!" Dylan said trying to make me somewhat look at the bright side of things. "I can't be happy when the people that have done wrong are stuck here in our own cabin!"I said angrily not being able to control my feelings anymore.

"Low your voice Alex. I understand you hate them but you are no better if you're going to talk trash about them. That's in the past and right now is present, be nice to them right now I know it's impossible but they know our secret! We can't let them go that's too much for them to handle. They are not trusted just hold on a bit longer."

His right I'm no better if I  keep this up, but I can't control myself they deserve every word I say about them. 

"Fine i guess, whatever i'll behave." I didn't know what else to say so I just stood quietly waiting for the next thing that may happen, to my luck I saw in the corner of my eye Liam coming down the stairs once again. Everyone just stood and watched him head his way to the kitchen to get a glass of water, hopefully he will somehow choke on i- be nice.

Liam P.O.V

I couldn't concentrate,  with the billions of questions falling off my mind so i decided to go have a drink of water. As i walked my way downstairs i heard whispers that made me stop midway. "They know our secret! We can't let them go that too much for them to handle."

Their secret. 

W- " Can i get some water too!" 

Wait are they talking to me? I looked around realizing that i was in front of my cup of water. Did i walk over here without even realizing? "Yeah, of course sorry". I filled another cup giving it to Chelsea and heading my way upstairs again towards the other boys. 

Completely forgetting what i was even thinking about to begin with.

Niall P.O.V

I'm exhausted, I feel like I'm missing a whole part of me. What could i be missing? Augh hopefully i'll be out of here soon. It's like i'm feeling sicker and sicker every second i'm here. It's probably just me being stupid honestly, i'm too paranoid.

Don't you ever just wonder if love is what you are missing, I don't even know what i'm talking about but am I alone in this? i probably am. I'm being too much, i'm probably just hungry or something. I stood up once again quietly and made my way down stairs again. 

Memories, memories keep running through my head, of Alex but why Alex? Why memories of her. 

pain ran fully through my body and I just wanted to fall and cry, why would she do such a thing to me and the boys? I hate her so much, I hate her with all my heart.

Do you honestly think she cares? 

Nothing matters if it has to do with you and the boys.

She doesn't care. 

Why do you think she betrayed you guys.

Why would the boys or even you matter now?

 If you and the boys never did. Why now? 

Stop wishing and realize the truth you pathetic piece of sh!t.

She did betray us.

___________________________________________________________________

Ahh my eyes are burning, I'm terrible at this but at least i'm changing the story up a bit. Sorry for the short chapter please forgive meee.

See you guys soon! Remember this story is being re-written so if in a page it still says {Bella} I have still not gotten to re-writing that one chapter!

-Ollie cx