Loosing control

Bella P.O.V

"Bye Loser! Thanks again for everything!" I yelled at the one and only Perrie Edwards.
"Meanie! No problem though anytime!" Perrie yelled back.

Luke and the others left a few minutes ago because it was getting late, right know its 12:30 p.m and I was heading home alone which I've learned to love.
'So quiet and peaceful, look over there a bridge. You should end it already, no one will miss you" shut up.

Everything seemed so Dark with only flashing almost seeming dead lights from the posts around.

I looked around and didn't see nobody. I turned around again and started walking back my way home when I felt like I was being followed again.

"It m-" f*ck! The feeling of the humid air was felt everywhere around my body as I was being lifted and thrown into a near by wall, Dizziness was all I could feel, this is probably the most pain I've felt in a long time. I tried looking straightenly at the person that was pinning me against the wall, but the blurriness was blocking everything.

"isn't it not to late for a beautiful girl like you to be outside" The man? Or maybe teenage boy?that had pinned me to the wall whispered in my ear. I stayed quiet knowing well that nothing good was going to happen even if I said a slight whisper. He seemed to have made his grip tighter as I felt bruises already forming, maybe this is the end? Hopefully

"I asked you a question" the man said angrily "I expect you to answer me, now."

Nothing, I couldn't say absolutely nothing.

"Fine, I see how this is going to go." The man said his raspy whispers making me shiver.

That's when it happened, everything so quick.

One second a sharp pain in my neck, next second everything went black. Nothing for me to do.

Am I Dead?
'Hopefully'
___________________________________________________________________

Unknown P.O.V

I'm so dead when the gang finds out I lost control again!

should I bring her to the cabin where me and the others live? Or leave her here?
No I can't she's going to be a newborn.

Well then I'm going to die then, I'm bringing her home, I need to find away to tell the others.
I picked up the unnamed girl that I just bit and ran to the forest where the cabin is located at.

-5 minutes later-

Ugh, ok calm down calm down .

I was right in front of the door of the cabin and I'm frightened.
I laid the girl in the floor and walked inside.

"What did u do" what the hell! really the first thing he says when I walk inside I don't do a lot o- OHH wait NEVERMIND.

"I ummm- nothing " I said a little to fast, well isn't that a nice way to cover up my messes.

All of the four looked at me in the eye saying 'you-better-tell-us-right-now-we're-going-to-find-out-anyways'.They new that got me to talk .

" ibitagirlagaimsosorry"

"What?!"

__________________________

HEY GUYSSS!!!! What do u think the new characters name should be. I'll give u a clue there 2 girls and 3 boys does are the new characters gender. Comment names that u guys would like for boys and girls. WELL LOVE U MY LITTLE CARROTS. Please vote/comment/share and fave it'll mean a lot.

Till next time

-O😜😜😛😝