Siarra mist

Bella P.O.V

agh I felt pain everywhere, when I open my eyes everything was blurry and it took my eyes to adjust to the little light that was in here.

I looked around and notice I was In the basement,why the fuck was I here?. I kept looking around and I tried to move but I notice that I was chained,Why th- wait what happened yesterday??, I remembered fallen in the floor and pain was everywhere in my body but why was that happening?

I looked around and I spotted Dylan,Jacob and James sleeping in one of the corners"James" I wisperes because he was the closes "james" I whispered again. I saw James move but his eyes were kept closed "JAMES" "WHAT" he screamed jumping in his sleep. "Can you take me out of here, and explain what happened last night" I asked him,he looked kinda scared but nodded I saw him shake the others untill they woke up and they looked up at me " are you feeling ok Bella" Dylan asked "ya kinda everything hurts though what happened?" I answered.

"We will explain later, let's take you out of the chains" Jacob said I nodded.amd they started taking me out of the chains "OW" I screamed in pain "oh my god I'm so sorry Bella"James said "it's ok" I said over a painful whispered. They took me out and Jacob carried me. "Why do you smell like blood" I asked him with my eyes closed."um let's just say you scratched me" he told me, my eyes opened wide "OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY" I said "it's ok you were out of control" I stared at him in confusion 'out of control?' What is he talking about??.

Jacob carried up the stairs, and when we are upstairs everyone is just staring at me in terror. What happened yesterday? "Bella are you ok?" Heaven asked me. I looked around and saw that Niall was in the couch nocked out. "What happened too him?" I asked for some reason knowing,it was my fault " don't act like you don't remember" Harry said angrily "what?"I asked confused."you did this! You attacked Niall!" Harry yelled back at me,what? Did I really nock him out?" Did I really attack him?" I asked him "stop acting dumb! You know that you attacked him!!" Harry yelled back at me. "Why in the livin hell would I act dumb! I don't remember anything that happened yesterday!" I said getting angry.

"Harry stop screaming at her she really doesn't remember anything" Jacob said laying me down on the couch."ow" I mumbled in pain,out of no where I felt pain come up my body."AGH" I yelled in pain. "Bella calm down try to stay calm" I nodded and tried to calm my body down.

After 5 minutes the pain was gone, i stood up and walked over Niall, he looked so pail. "Don't get closer"Harry said sternly,but I didn't listen. I felt like I could help Niall in some way. I got closer and touched Nialls chest and closed my eyes. I could feel some kind energy going through my hand.

After I stopped feeling the energy I opened my eyes, I felt Niall steer under my touch, so I took my hand away from his chest, when I did Niall opened his eyes. I smiled and stood up and looked at Harry and he had a shock face. I saw Louis run tours Niall and gave him a huge hug. "NIALLER" Louis yelled "Louis" Niall whispered with a smile "what happened?" He asked.

I looked over to Heaven and she nodded "um.. I gotta tell you guys something,but if I do you can't tell anyone" I said they nodded. I still didn't really trust them because they did bullied me and they did kinda told everyone from school all my secrets, literally every single secret I told them when we were best friends.

"Heaven,Chelsea,Jacob,Dylan,James and me are vampires" I stood to look at there expression and they started laughing. I chuckled remembering that was the same expression I did when Dylan told me.

"Your kidding, were not stupid we know that vampires are mythical creatures" Liam said. I smirked and looked at him "explain to me what you saw yesterday, explain too me what I did too Niall so he can wake up, explain to me why did I have red eyes,fangs and long Niels" I said smirking.

"Um....ok whatever but we still don't believe your a vampire, what happened yesterday cold be some crazed accident maybe you were sleep um......sleep attacking,ya sleep attacking" Zayn said. I laughed at how stupid they are.

"Sleep attacking really how about the red eyes fangs and long niels" I said "easy you may have red contact, you also maybe had fake fangs and the Niels are that you haven't cuffed your Niels in a long time" Louis said.

I laughed at them again and looked up "show us then" Liam said kinda bored, oh so he thinks he is right."ok whatever" I answered smirking I closed my eyes feeling my fangs growing and feeling my eyes change. I opened my eyes and smirked. I ran vampire speed I front of Liam and smirked I grab him by the collar and I pinned him tours the wall. "Do you believe use know" I whispered in his ear knowing he was terrified. "Y-y-yeah"Liam said stumbling in his words.

I smirked let go of him and ran vampire speed tours Jacob. He smiled showing his fangs I smirked and I felt hungry but not for blood for food. So why not go to Nandos.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm feeling like eating Nandos. And Niall,Louis,Harry,Liam, and Zayn are coming because i don't trust you guys alone here" I said. "They nodded terrified and followed use out the door ,we went to Dylan's van and derived to Nandos.

-5 mins later-

We were sitting down in our table when the waitress came, my I add that she was wearing a slutty dress and was showing her damn boob. I gaged in discussed and she glared at me.

"Hi,I'm Sierra and I will be your. Waitress" she said with her squeaky voice."may I asked what kind of drink you guys want" she said with her squeaky voice.

" I want a sprite" I said "We only have Sierra mist" she said smirking."Well Sierra you better mist your ass to the back and find me a sprite" I said with my attitude and smirked. I here'd the girls and all the boys start laughing and I smirked back to the waitresses she looked surprised and shocked. I smirked proud at what I just did and looked back at the others.

When we were done with our lunch we went back too the cabin."you still haven't said why you were out of control." I shrugged "I don't know" "I know why" Dylan said "your one of the five, you got out of control because there was to much energy in your body to control, you also got all your powers you just have to figure out what they are" Dylan said. " so I got out of control because I had to much energy in my body?" I asked confused for some reason. "Ya it might also mean that another person from the five as close around here or he/she might be in town"Dylan said. " so your telling me I have to fine the other four?" I asked ,"well not really, when the right time comes you guys will fine each other" Dylan said. "For all I know there could be someone else in this room part of the five" Dylan added. "Well isn't this awesome" I said tiredly " it should be awesome because you get extra powers" Dylan said.

"That's cool and all but I wanna go take a rest" I said, I still felt a little of pain through my body. They all said a 'all right' but when I was walking upstairs I here'd my name.

I turned around and saw Liam "can we talk" he asked kinda nervous. I nodded walked to one of the hall ways and he started talking.

"Look I just wanted to say, I'm so sorry for bullying you but Louis dad showed use a picture of you kissing our worst enemy Josh Devine. We got mad and all this crazy stuff happened we took all our anger at you. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Liam said tears falling out of his eyes.

"Liam don't cry, but I never kissed Josh Devines he was to much of a jerk and I never liked him, I think Louis dad photo shopped it because I never seriously kissed him, what's in the pass is left in the pass, I'm not mad at you but the rest haven't said sorry" I said smiling at me but kinda mad that Louis dad did something and put me and Josh Devines kissing I hate that kid anyways.

" can we try to be friend maybe?" Liam said nervously "yes Liam we can try to be friend Liam" I said smiling and hugging him. "Thank you Bella" Liam said smiling "no problem Liam I'll talk to you later" I said smiling and walked upstairs. "Ok love" Liam said.

I walked to my bed and laid down. I was thinking

Who are the rest of the five? Was I ever going to find them? Are we ever going to find each-other?

________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I made this chapter in the plane on my way to Puerto Rico! I'll keep trying to update but I might not be updating as much as usuall. Sorry for this suckish chapter!

-OD ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️