Waking up

Unknown P.O.V

"Oh my god how many times has this happen already!" yelled Jacob Frustreated rubbing his temples.

___________________________________________________________________

My names Dylan I'm a vampire, I have four best friends named Heaven,Chelsea,Jacob,and James. I'll tell you a little about them.

Heaven: In human years she's 18 in vampire years she's 110. She has dirty blonde hair that goes to her waist and blue ocean eyes also she is not very girly. Her special powers is strength. She's very caring, but could be very sassy at times also very protective.

Chelsea: She's the complete opposite of Heaven. Chelsea is very girly loves wearing dresses and loves the color pink. But the girl can have her tomboy times. She is 17 in human years but in vampire she is 109. She has brown hair that goes to her shoulders and brown eyes. Her special power is controlling the weather. So she can do anything with the weather she can even make lightning hit u so don't make her mad please!

Jacob: the vain of the group.Jacob loves his hair way to much honestly, he is 19 in human years but 115 in vampire year.Jacob has black hair in a quiff and he has brown eyes. His special power is seeing the pass and the future. He is way too silly and loves to crack jokes here and there but he could be very but VERY protective about his 4 best friends.

James: the oldest but he acts like a 5 year old. James is 20 in human years but 118 in vampire years, loves his best friends with all his heart . He has brown hair in a "Emo" style and hazel eyes. His special power is fire so for your own protection don't make him mad.

Then there's me Dylan, I have reddish messy hair. I'm 19 in human years and 108 in vampire I'm new at the vampire thing still so I might get out of control at times. My special power is healing anything.

Something we all have in commen is that our eye colors are connected with our feelings. We all have speed, we can communicate in our minds, Compel too.
We have good hearing we can hear what people are saying even if they're very far from us, Well that's all.

___________________________________________________________________

What should I do now? What am I going to do with the girl?

"Dylan are you even listening!?" Yelled heaven at me . " uhh- what " I asked confuse.

"We f*cking asked where's the girl!!!" Yelled James at me "you are so not going hunting alone again" said Chelsea smirking at me.

"She's outside in the porch "

*uff* I fell on the floor the others ran outside too fast and one of them hit my shoulder,Oww my ass hurts. "Sorry Dylan but come over here she looks like she's waking up" I heard Chelsea say.
I stood up again and walked outside.

Chelsea was right the girl was moving.

"what do you think her name is?" Asked James for some weird reason.

Bella P.O.V

Where are all this sudden noises coming from?

"what do you think her name is?"

I heard a male voice say. What the f*ck? Where am I? That's when it hit me.
Me getting attacked and pinned to the ally wall and then the man....he bit me?

I open my eyes and saw five figures.
I cant breath well, I'm freaking out I don't know- "

"hey hey calm down we're not going to hurt you" said the boy with black hair "W-who are y-you people" Wow Alex great way to show how much of a pussy you are'

" We'll tell you inside come on it's getting cold" a girl said she was right it was getting cold " o-ok" I mumble not trusting a word she said.

One boy and a girl helped me up and we started walking inside a cabin. When we were inside the boy and girl sat me down in a couch.

"Well I think you wanna know what happened" said a boy with blonde hair.

"you think" I replied for some reason I had more confidence .

"Well aren't you sassy" someone mumbled, I just ignored it and looked at the boy with blonde hair for his Response.
"First off I'm Dylan , that's Heaven,Chelsea,Jacob and James"

Something is off about them. Most definetly. But what is it?

*

TILL NEXT TIME

-OD❤️❤️😙