Telling

First off I'm Dylan , that's Heaven,Chelsea,Jacob and James"

Something is off about them. Most definetly. But what is it?

___________________________________________________________________

Alex P.O.V

Something was really off, but I don't understand what. They seem normal, but are they?

They were looking at me awkwardly, seeming like they wanted to tell me something serious.

"Um, so we need to tell you something but I don't think you're going to handle it well." Dylan guy said nervously, 'why is he so nervous it can't be that bad?right?'

I noded unsure if I wanted to listen to what they wanted to say,
"Do you believe in vampires?" Dylan said again the others watching me with curiosity.

"I don't know but I wouldn't say I don't" I answered honestly 'you stupid bitch of course they aren't real. You're pathetic I swear'stop it.

I said quiet not knowing how to answer, they were joking right? It can't be?
"I need proof, I can't trust you"

"Well I see why not"

What I saw in front of me surprised me and caught me off guard,

Dylan had red eyes and fucking fangs that were coming out of his mouth, where did that come from?

I stayed quiet not knowing how to react to the sudden move, "h-how"
I'm Nervous surprisely but this is surprising. Right?

"I know this is a shine but I swear we aren't going to hurt you" said Jacob. His coming closer
No.no.no.no.no.

"G-get away from m-me" I said without even realizing.
How? How is this possible.

"I d-don't understand"

"There's really not much to understand honestly, we are vampires and we can explain all that later but there's no point now. What is important is that you are a vampire too, and I'm so sorry you need to hear this. I never wished this happened."
She sounds distanced, why? Who was that? Was it Chelsea?

"I c-Can't hear w-we-"
That's all I heard before everything turned black, why me? Maybe this isn't as bad as it sounds? Hopefully.

Turned you into a vampire . Turned you into a vampire.Turned you into a vampire.Turned you into a vampire.

What is that? Who's saying that?

Turned you into a vampire.

What? Please stop?

You bloodsucking beast.

No I'm no-

You sin. You blood sUCKING SIN.

I can't take it anymore, the voices are taking over me. Why? Why me. What have I done please I just want to be left alone. Why I it so dark? Please I need light. I need it.

Here. Come here.

The voice, it sounds sweet and nice. But who's calling me?