Happening too soon.

Alex P.O.V

"You already know what i'm going to ask you." It's been a few days now and I couldn't take in the fact that my bullies were basically living with us.

"Come on give me a break Alex you've been asking everyday now." Dylan said exhausted but i can careless at the moment I want the five idiots out of this home. "Yeah, well i wouldn't be asking anymore if you would just do it!" 

"B-"

"Just take the damn tree out of the stupid way!! " I was getting frustrated and in a way I feel bad for yelling at him but I was getting desperate and I had way too many weird feeling now to even care. I feel mixed I don't even understand. 

*RING*

Who could that be? I walked directly at the phone just to answer the stupid thing and make it stop ringing, " Hello?" the other line sounded a bit blurry so i automatically knew who it was. 

"Oh, yes hello! This is principle Charlie. I was just leaving a message letting you all know that school starts again tomorrow. Sadly school will only be on for one last week until sooner notice of no more bad storms. Alright adios!"

Smirking my way back to the sofa where Dylan was laying down, he was already frowning since he knew what he had to do. 

"Soooo-"

"Yes i know, f!ck you" He stood up making sure to make every swear word he meant towards me loud and understandable. I closed my eyes making sure to make the position i was laying down on was perfect and not painful at all. It was way too early in the morning and everyone was still sleeping except Dylan and I. 

Peacefulness was too much to ask for as Dylan ended up interrupting what was left of it. 

"Come help me out if you want the boys to be gone!"

"You don't have to ask twice!" the sooner does five leave the least I have to see their f!cking faces. As minutes went by I went to help out dylan. 

****

" F!ck that felt like forever!" He really didn't know how to keep his mouth shut. " Dylan that took you about five minutes relax for damn sakes." I kept feeling a heavy pressure in my head but I didn't pay any mind to it, it's probably just a migraine. It will eventually go away. 

"Come on let's go inside now that we are done out here" He was right we were done but i don't remember what we were doing. My head's a blur I can't think or even come up with a simple answer so I just nodded hoping he will buy it.

We walked inside but I took my time, I had to act normal and like everything was okay but I couldn't focus with my task, I felt wobble but as soon as I saw that everyone was downstairs I went to my old self. Why? 

"So guys some bad news, There's school tomorrow" Dylan said facing everyone while I just stood beside him nodding like i knew exactly what he was going to say. 

fall.

it's your turn.

you're next.

Who is that? the voices again? but why is my vision becoming blurry? 

I couldn't hear anyone only the faint whispers that seemed so far but so close at the same time, what is going on? 

Close your eyes. You have no control, Believe me.

No control? of what, the voice was right I have no control and no matter how hard I tried to not close my eyes. 

Everything went blank and i was surrounded by  darkness once again.

Dylan's P.O.V

"So yeah we have school for a week but then nothing, it's pretty strange if y-"

I was stopped in mid sentence when there was a big bang sound beside me,then i've realized that Alex's body has fallen sideways and she has passed out. How is this possible? SHe was just fine five minutes ago? Right? 

I came hastily to her aid and picked her up from the ground, laying her down on the sofa on the most comfortable position I could think of.

Then it hit me. " What day is it!?" it better not be june 20th.

"June 20th!" Fuck. " Heaven, James find the ropes and chains and go to the chamber. The rest come with me." Everyone understood what was going on except the five idiots who aren't even suppose to be here. Now that they are they will be put through hell not that they don't deserve it.

This is happening sooner than i thought it would, usually it happens in the end of the month but why was Alex's so soon? Fuck there's no time to think i have to protect everyone including Alex but this time from herself.

This is going to be hell.

**

This chapter is pretty shitty honestly, i'm sorry! xc 

-Ollie