Useless

Alex P.O.V

Everything is so bright I can burly even adjust to the light, what happened last night?

All I remember is.. Wait what do I remember? I was walking with the lads and, oh god. It was him, Dave.

But what happened afterwards?

I look around only to realize it was 6 in the morning, and it was time for school, I got dressed and went downstairs and saw everyone surrounding the table.

"Hello?"

They all turned around wide eyed and confused. "Nonono you're staying home today what are you doing, back to your room!" James said worriedly.

"What do you mean it's time to go to school lets go, what's wrong" I was confused and lost, did something bad happen last night? What had happen and why can't I remember?

"Don't you remember last night? You need rest fuck school"

No I didn't remember and I feel like I don't want to remember.

" I don't remember, but please! Don't tell me anything. I don't want to know lets just go please don't make me stay." I say pleadingly, I just want it to en a normal day.

"I guess s-" I didn't let him finish "no shut up lets go"

**
I was sitting in English class talking to Chelsea, not Even realizing the devil that was walking into the class.

"Oh speaking of the devil" I sighed, yes it was Niall and I wanted to punch the shit out of him for every known reason.

"Hola puta" Niall said with his special smirk that just made me even more annoyed than ever, " Hola cabron, no savia que estábamos en la clase de español" I said back with my special smirk, he looked at me surprised not knowing that I spend 3 years at Puerto Rico.

(Update: Niall said " Hi Whore"
Alex: "Hi asshole I didn't know we were in Spanish class"
Little fact about me: Born in Puerto Rico then moved into the states)

After Niall and I's little Spanish talk, he didn't speak to me or even look at me which In my opinion that is one hell of a surprise.
But anyways the boring class went on.
-

Being finally out of school we decided to just go home peacefully not worrying about anything.
"We're going to hunt around 7 !" I hear Dylan yell, we came home late because of detention wish honestly was Zayn and Nialls fault but whatever I'll get them one day.

-7:00 p.m-

"Let's go or I will rip your heads off motherf!ckers!" I said in a demonic voice that I didn't even know i had, I completely ignored it because of my annoyance of the long wait.

"Okay, okay you don't have to go all demonic on us" Jacob said with his arms in surrender, I giggled a bit finding it funny because of his innocent face.

"Let's just go losers"

We ran through the forest, having our share of food which was animal blood and I felt quite G-

"Ahhhhh!!!"

What was that? A male scream? What's going on?