All of You

By Yuanfan

Dylan Fernandez is a son of a billionaire. He is about to wed a daughter of his father's friend for business... More

All of you
Chapter 1: The Agreement
Chapter 2: The Night
Chapter 3: The Stalker
Chapter 4: The meeting
Chapter 5: The Dinner
Chapter 6: The Shopping
Chapter 7: The Date
Chapter 8: The Differences
Chapter 9: The Jealousy
Chapter 10: The Yearning
Chapter 11: The Limelight
Chapter 12: The Clingy
Chapter 14: The Agony
Chapter 15: The Insanity
Chapter 16: The Truth
Chapter 17: The Avoidance
Chapter 18: The Revelation

Chapter 13: The Distance

3.2K 70 4
By Yuanfan

Dylan's POV

I am at pure bliss these past weeks. I am grateful to have Sam and her siblings in my life. I want to marry her but I don't want to pressure her.

I haven't hear her say that she loves me too.

It hurts, but I know she loves me too the way I love her. Maybe, she has a lot on her mind.

She thought that our relationship won't last. I heard her talking and crying while she is asleep. I don't know how to assure her that I love her more than she thinks.

If she would just think less and just love me more, she will see and feel that I only have her in my mind and heart. I only want her in my life, forever.

I want to be with her...forever.

I know this engagement ring will fit her perfectly. A white gold infinity ring surrounded with diamonds, with a ruby at the center that matches her red hair.

"Dylan!" Sam called me afar. I hid in my glove compartment the ring. She just finished her rehearsal for an upcoming fashion show.

I hurriedly opened the door of my car and there she came running to me. She is so excited to see me. I am so happy to see my queen, goddess, and mine running towards me.

She jumped to me and I lifted her up. She wrapped her legs to my waist and I hugged her tightly.

"Missed me so much?" I teased her.

"Yup, I don't know why. But I miss you and want you so much." She whispered teasing back while lightly biting my ear.

My little friend is getting aroused. She really amuses me with her different moods. Sometimes, she is happy and most of the times angry and grumpy. But I like her in any way. Any moods, especially when me and my buddy is both happy.

"Don't say those things, mine. You will regret it later." I warned her.

She acts like an innocent girlfriend while she bites het lower lip. She is seducing me...argh! What happened? She is really different but I love how her actions now.

She drop herself from my hold but she never forget to tease me again. When she slides down to stand, she glides her body in front of my growing friend.

"Mmmm, stop teasing me...mine. I am warning you." I told her.

"What? What did I do?" she asked smirking. She walks away from me while swaying her hips seductively. She open and enter the door of the passenger seat.

"Mine, strike 3. I can't hold back." I groaned.

I drive as fast I can and hold the steering wheel and gear stick tight. Like it is glued because if I remove my hand maybe I can't stop myself touching her.

But she is really seducing me. She is touching my tighs.

"Sam, please. I can't stop myself to have and taste you in here. You will never stop shouting my name in this busy street. Many people will hear how a screamer you are." I warned her and she stops what her doing and she behaved like a trained puppy.

In a few minutes, I managed to survive her seducing attacks. Phew....I exhaled deeply.

She ran to the door, but when she entered our house she starts tiptoeing. Maybe, the kids are sleeping.

She placed her index finger on her lips to tell me to keep quiet.

"I know." I replied whispering. She is too cute.

She gently open the door to our room and we both enter. I locked the door to our room so there is no disturbance while I punish this naughty one.

"Sam, I warned you. You will be punished." I said.

She just undress in front of me and started dancing seductively. She danced gracefully while her hands are touching and massaging her br3asts. She flips her hair elegantly.

I walk towards her. When our bodies touched I immediately move my hands all over her body. Caressing her, like there is no tomorrow.

I removed my neck tie. "Now, you've been a naughty girl." I kissed her nape while her hands are pulling my hair. "Now, for your punishment." I grabbed her hands and wrapped the neck tie to her wrists.

"Hey, Dylan! what is this? Untie me." he ordered.

"Nope." I told her as I carried her bridal style. "Dylan, don't do this." Sam ordered.

I placed her on the bed. I look for Sam's clothes and twisted it to tie her ankles on each bed railings. When I am done, I scanned her body.

"Sam, you're open for me now." I told her.

"Dylan let me free, please." She pleaded. I tied her wrapped hands on the head board so that she won't touch me while I ravish and tasted her body.

I licked and sncked her left n!pple while I pinch and pull her right n!pple. "Ahhh, stop! Dylannn..." she is moaning but trying to unfree herself.

I continued l!cking and sncking her upper torso while my hands are going down to her opening.

I p!nched and played with her cl!t but she is struggling to stop me. "Nooo-ahhh. Dylan...." she m0aned again and she is wet now.

I inserted my finger and another one finger soon entered as I scissored her lower m0uth to open for me.

"Ahhhh!" she screamed. I smirked at her. "You came. So fast. You're loving this." I whispered.

I kissed her. I inserted my tongue to her mouth. We kissed for a long time while our tongues and lips are dancing to a tune of music that we only can hear.

I separated from her beautiful lips and lower myself so I can taste her wanting mouth below.

I inserted my tongue and tasted her lower insides. She jolted to feel the warmness and wetness of my tongue.

"Ahhh!" she screamed a lot because that is the only thing she can do because she can't touch me.

She came again for the second time, she is getting tired and dizzy. "This will wake you up, mine." As I hold my hard and growing friend.

Her eyes are half-closed that she wants to sleep. I pushed my m3mber hard reaching the deepest part of her. "Dylan!" she wakes up, screaming for my name.

"Yes, Sam. Scream for my name. I am not done with you, so don't sleep." I told her and she gulped down. She bites her lower lip and that tempted me more.

I kissed her lips and inserted my tongue to savor her mouth. "You are irresistable." I said between our kisses.

I pulled almost out her insides and thrust3d deep back my p3nis inside her. She almost screamed but my lips shut her for a moment. I hit her G-sp0t nonstop and she is going crazy freeing herself.

We both came, mixing our love juices inside her. When she is almost sleepy, I wake her up again by thrusting hard to her insides or pinching and pulling her n!pples and cl!t.

Our m0an can be heard in our room accompanied by the sounds of the skin slapping, kissing and the metals clanking. It is a an amusing music that I want to hear for the rest of my life.

I am like a machine that never stops until my battery is drained.

I never stop until I felt tired after 5 rounds. "Dylan...so...intense." She said breathing hard.

I untie her and saw red and swollen marks on her wrists and ankles. She hissed in pain. I cried seeing the swollen areas hurt her.

"I am sorry, Sam. Please, don't me do this to you again. I was insensitive." I cried.

She placed her hands on my cheeks and make me look up to her. "Don't worry. I love it especially when I can pleasure you. But I enjoyed every moment." She said and there is sincerity in her eyes. She smiled.

"Why are you more different today? What happened?" I asked her.

"Nothing." Tears started falling in her.

"You are lying. Say it." I ordered her.

"Ahmm...some models showed me your pictures with your ex-fiancée when you are still a couple. You look so happy. I just want you to like me more if I seduce you." She said lowering her head.

I tilted her head and pecked her lips, "Me and Jessica, was never a couple because of love. We just stayed together because of business. No more no less. While you Sam, I want you more that I can't survive without you in my life. I want you in my life, forever. I'll go crazy without you. Even when you're here, I am crazy for you that I want us to be lock here in this room forever. I am addicted to you." I admitted.

"I love you." I said to her.

"I love you...more...Dylan." She answered.

"You love me too?" I asked again smiling. I want to make things clear.

She nodded and smiled back. I smiled and I immediately dress myself up, to get the ring. "Wait for me Sam, I need to get something." I exited our room without seeing her response.

She finally said that she loves me too.

"She loves me." I sang those line over and over.

When I was able to get the ring, I entered the room and saw her sleeping.

I laugh quietly. "Damn you, Dylan! She is asleep and tired because of my deathless love making." I told myself.

"This can wait." I look at the ring. I placed it inside the drawer.

I join her in the bed and sleep beside her. "I want you to be my wife, I hope I can wait long while I am on a business trip for several days. I can't wait to see this in your finger the moment you say Yes to me. Please, wait for me Sam." I told her as I closed my eyes.

Sam's POV

Dylan left for a business trip and he must be gone for only 3 days.  However, he haven't called for a week. I don't know why? I am scared that he might not come back to me.

Then, I heard the bell rang. I opened the door hoping it is Dylan...but I am wrong. An unexpected visitors came.

I saw a gorgeous and elegant couple with the same good features of Dylan. "Good morning, I am Sam. Nice to finally meet Dylan's parent. Please, come in!" I talked nonstop. I am so amazed that I got to see them. I am so thankful for them for having a son like Dylan. If they are not his parents, then I can't be this happy to have Dylan in my life.

I let them sit on the couch. "What do you want to eat? I have coffee, juice, water? I also have a homemade leche flan..." I talked like I am catching my breath. I am nervous to see their serious looks, like I am an eyesore.

"Sam, we don't want some chit-chat. Let's talk why we came here. We don't want you for our son." The man said.

My knees became weak. I almost collapsed if I hadn't put my weight to the chair beside me.

"You are making him miserable. He is working 24/7 because of the cancelled wedding. He is having the worst days of his life because of you. Then, you are here having the best days of your life." The woman said crying.

"No. You don't know me at all." My tears started falling. My stomach starts to ache. I placed my hand on my stomach. I am getting dizzy.

"My dear, we know your a prostitute. You are staying for Dylan because of his money." The man said while throwing on the floor a captured scene of me withdrawing from the bank a money.

"No. Maybe...we got to meet because of money." I told them but wanting to tell to myself too that Dylan and I are different and we love each other contrary to what Dylan's parent think. "But I love Dylan and he loves me too." I am getting weaker as time goes by.

"You don't love my son, you only love his money. And he doesn't love you, he only have lust for you. Leave him, it will be good for his baby with her fiancée Jessica." The woman said showing me a picture of a pregnant Jessica with Dylan together in a restaurant.

They both left the house. My stomach hurts so much, I called Jessy.

When she answered the phone, "Jessy, help. I am at home, my stomach hurts so much!" Jessy answered shock.

"Why? what happened, I am coming there. Please, be stay awake." She said worried as I hear the car engine starts.

Then I look at my legs, I saw blood. "Blood..." I said to her while my vision is going black.

~~~

A/N: It has been a long time since my last update. Sorry, I have been busy, I thought my story is not that good. I have no interest to finish this before. But thank you for those readers who are still reading. I hope I can update again soon, once I can plan how this story ends.

I love you guys, thank you for reading! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.7K 44
"I only married you because I feel sorry for you! Now, get out of my life and never come back." Join Melissa Evans, a 17-year-old girl that came fro...
4.9M 267K 69
Cassie, a famous singer tossed into an arranged marriage with a powerful billionaire to save her reputation, finds herself developing an unexpectedly...
1.3M 37.6K 66
52 CHAPTERS. (COMPLETED) Savannah Isabelle Romano is a 25 year old doctor who spent her entire life being abused emotionally, mentally and physically...
27K 1.6K 54
๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•š๐•๐•๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ๐•– ๐”น๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค Another 'Billionaire Boy' is in the making! Being the newly-appoint...