The Gang Leaders Angel

By QueenKeely

"He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one t... More

Warning
Trailer
Chapter 1- Monster
Chapter 2- The gang
Chapter 3- Hatred
Chapter 4- Titus' possesion
Chapter 5- Escaping
Chapter 6- Ninja
Chapter 7- Revenge is sweet
Chapter 8- Drag racing
Chapter 9- Scaring people
Chapter 10- Scared and alone
Chapter 11- Bachelorette party
Chapter 12- sassy Comebacks and beach trips
Chapter 13- Agreements
Chapter 14- Jasmine
Chapter 15- Ball and preparations
Chapter 16- Dresses
Chapter 17- The wedding
Chapter 18- The wedding part 2
Chapter 19- Secret messages
Chapter 20- The call
Chapter 21- An angel
Chapter 22- Amarrad
Chapter 23- Therapy
Chapter 24- You before me
Chapter 25- Gone Mad
Chapter 26- Pain
Chapter 27- Pretending
Chapter 28- New years eve
Chapter 29- Sleeping in the city
Chapter 30- Downfall
Chapter 31- hitting lovers with motorcycles
Chapter 32- "Who is this Valerie?"
Chapter 33- You're beautiful
Chapter 34- "How do babies get formed?''
Chapter 35- Who is Polly!?
Chapter 36- I'll be a girl
Chapter 37- Things are changing
Chapter 38- Claudiac
Chapter 39- The dam
Chapter 40- I like you
Chapter 41- The Truth
Chapter 42-Urgent
Chapter 43- Zac the raging bull
Chapter 44- Someone's protective
Chapter 45- Love
Chapter 47- Breakfast with Nova
Chapter 48- Something's wrong
Chapter 49- The country
Chapter 50- Coming home
Chapter 51- Doctor trips
Chapter 52- Baby shower
Epilogue
Sequel
Titus and Emberly bonus chapter
Breaking Titus
His Bratva Princess

Chapter 46- Never have I ever

70.4K 2.3K 422
By QueenKeely

Listen to 'young and beautiful' by Lana del Ray

"You look beautiful... too beautiful," Val growls watching me as I do my hair while looking in the mirror. "You're always so beautiful," I'm wearing a sparkly gold dress that has a split in the leg and black heels. I'm braiding my hair in a crown way and leaving the rest in curls because I curled it. My eyeshadow is brown and dark, my eyebrows perfectly shaped and I just feel really good about myself.

"Awww," I coo and walk over to his standing figure, I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest. I painted my nails a nude colour then helped them over so they are glossy.

He wraps his arms around me and lifts me up, I squeal and wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. "Ready? So drop to the bed with your arms out," he instructs. He drops me onto the bed and I giggle.

"That was fun! Again!" I don't care if my hair gets ruined, all I care about is reassuring my boyfriend that everything will be fine. And if that means playing around with him and ruining my hair then that's okay. I wrap my arms and legs around him, this is hard with a dress. Instead of falling back like he wants me to, I hold on tighter and press my lips to his- kissing him slowly and passionately. He responds immediately, the sound of the camera makes us seperate and look at the door. Nova is eating a bar of chocolate work one hand and holding her phone with the other.

"You two are too cute!" She exclaims, he drops me on the bed and I roll my eyes. "I'll send you both the photos," she winks then walks away. I groan and cover my face with my hands. He chuckles and hooks his arm around my back and pulls me up.

"Are you all ready?" I stand up and fix my hair and then grab my purse and phone then nod. I walk out of his room... or is it ours? Well we sleep together every night. We walk down the stairs, all the girls are dressed up and speaking to their stressed out boyfriends. I think Aidan is taking us to the club and Titus is picking us up.

"New plan, our own boyfriends can take us to the club and Titus can pick us up because you're all being annoying," Cadence says. They all nod in agreement and we walk out to the cars, Val opens the door for me and I get in; he shuts the door and runs around and gets in. Titus leads the way, why are they so rich and have amazing cars?

We talk about everything, our favourite food and colour. We just get to know each other even more, then we arrive at the club. We all stand in a huddle, it's as if we're going away for a month and they're not coming with us. Val cups my face in his hands and kisses me, "have fun my angel."

I smile and hook my arms around his should blades and neck, I still need to stand on my tippy toes even though I'm in heels. "I'm going to go now, Tino," he hums and I pull away. Amalia is peppering Tyrese with kisses, making him giggle. Cadence is attempting to tickle Aidan to try and make him smile, but it isn't working. He smiles anyway at her attempts, at least he appreciates it. Emberly is rolling her eyes at whatever Titus says, he grabs her face and collides their lips. We stand at the front after they've given us their pep talk, I notice everyone looking at us. Us girls walks into the club, the music is loud as and I know that tonight will be hectic.
                                         • •
"IM SOARING! FLYING!" We all sing terribly. Amalia is more drunk than all of us, she's letting loose because she knows that usually this can't happen because Tyrese is in the picture. It seems like having a baby is difficult and it holds you back. But Amalia doesn't consider it in that way, she loves her black haired, pale, blue or brown or green eyed son. I honestly can't remember the colour.

"Titus wants me to send a video! Everyone get in!" Emberly shouts over the loud music. She holds up the phone and begins recording as we dance and hold a drink in our hand. She brings the phone back to her and clicks send them turns off her phone. Val hasn't called once, he hasn't texted me either. Which is surprising because usually he would, should I be worried?

We all sit down down and Cadence wonders off then comes back with a tray of shots. "Shot anyone?" We all hold our hands up. "Let's play never have I ever," she smirks.

"Me first!" Emberly exclaims. "Never have I ever... had sex!" Everyone takes a shot. So we all have...

"Never have I ever had sex with Titus," Amalia says. Emberly takes a shot, it's good she asked because we all wanted to know if she has before.

"Never have I ever had sex with Val," Cadence says. I take a shot.

"Never have I ever dated Titus," I say. We all want to know whether they're dating or not, it seems as if they are. Emberly takes a shot and we all stare at her wide eyed, so she's dating him and she hasn't told us!?

"You're dating Titus!?" All of us exclaim, leaning closer to her wanting to know the gossip and why she didn't tell us.

"I thought it was obvious... he asked me out last week, he said that he's over Jasmine but a part in him will always love her. So we are dating and he's been even more protective and touchy since," she shrugs. We all clap for her, this is so exciting!

"Never have I ever farted in front of our boyfriends," Amalia takes a shot, so does Cadence. Emberly and I don't. It's embarrassing, I try to hold them in as much as possible but I know that one day it will just come out.

"Jarrad's my husband, you gotta expect it," Amalia shrugs.

"I have no shame," is all Cadence says. It's good that she doesn't care what people think of her, she's careless.

"Never have I ever punched another girl in the face for flirting with my man," Cadence said and looks over at Amalia with a smirk on her face. Amalia sighs and rubs her face in embarrassment, she picks up another shot glass and skulls it down.

"What?" I laugh. "Please explain, this sounds very interesting," Amalia groans and glares at Cadence.

"We were at a fancy restaurant, the waitress was pushing her big ass boobs out in his face and touching him. When she suggested that he comes over to his house, I stood up and tackled her to the ground and punched her. Jarrad had to pull me off, we left immediately and Jarrad got her fired. Me too..." we all laugh so hard. That's a great story. "Let's get back to dancing," Amalia says. We take a swig of vodka each and run out to the dance floor, not one guys goes near us due to the fact Amalia shouts, "I'm a mother of three!" Why do men run when they hear the word mother?

Emberly's phone rings an hour later, at 10:59. "Titus is here!" She shouts over the loud music. We all sway out, my head is pounding. Amalia is the worst, she's tripping and slurring over her words. Titus is leaning against his car and watching as we all stumble out and jump into the car.

"Where's my hubby?" Amalia pouts. "Tit.... does Jarr love me?" She slurs making up all sorts of dreadful nicknames. He looks at her in the rear view mirror, Emberly has passed out beside him and Cadence has too. Sister like sister.

"Of course he does. He would do anything for you, Am," Titus softly says.

"He doesn't like children... does he?" She slurs over her words making it sound more confusing.

"He loves Tyrese. He's just struggling, that's all. He's a new father, Am. You gotta understand that, plus, he wants time with the guys too. But he can't get that anymore," her eyes water and she rests her head against the window. The car ride is silent, I stay awake the whole time.

We arrive at Val's, the boys all come out. Titus opens the door and speaks to them for a bit before coming around and grabbing Emberly. Aidan opens the door the wide Cadence is on and lifts her out, Jarrad comes around Amalia's side and looks at her lovingly. He carries her bridal style in the house. I crawl out of the car and shut the door, Val stands before me.

"You didn't call, or text," I say straight away. He raises his eyebrows and wraps his arms around me, I rest my head against his chest and sigh.

"I wanted you to have fun. Plus, I watched the videos Emberly sent Titus. So I knew you were okay," he softly says against my hair. I sigh and we walk inside together, Amalia is now awake and looking very tired. Jarrad is running his hands through her hair, Tyrese must be asleep.

"Let's go to bed, Jarrad," Amalia grumbles- reaching up and grabbing a fistful of his shirt. He lifts her in his arms and walks up the stairs to their room after saying goodnight. I leave after, walking to Val's room. I discard my shoes and dress in the room and wipe off my makeup in front of the full length mirror- only in a bra and underwear when anyone could walk in at any given moment. Valentino does. And the same thing that happened last night, happens again
                                          • •
There's now regular updates! I hope you like them.

Help me reach 1 million by sharing! Also vote and comment and follow

Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 8.3K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
1.7M 39K 42
Skylar is 16. When she moves to a new city and a new school. Reign is 18. The bad boy of the school. He has girls lining up to be with him. What happ...
496K 11.1K 59
I never knew my life could take such a turn. I never knew my mind could be filled with such thoughts... I never knew I could get used to being kidnap...
934K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...