War in the Precincts

By StephenJennisonSmith

This was my initial idea for the Science Fiction Smackdown. Because I had the germ of an idea I thought I wou... More

War in the Precincts
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Where to get 6cndluo

Part 27

95 2 0
By StephenJennisonSmith

“Why didn’t you use it sooner?” asked Gwinda 1.

“It creates a mini universe that is sealed and separate from the bubble we are in at the moment.”

“What’s so bad about that?” inquired Gwinda 2.

“Nothing much if it just creates one bubble. But if the event occurs at a fixed point in non-time then it could be like a bubble machine.”

“What’s so bad about that?” wondered Splob.

“All of the different dimensions would shrink accordingly until they disappeared.”

“So the bubble machine uses bits of the universe to make the bubbles?” thought Sidney.

“That’s right. There would be nothing else but a multitude of bubbled mini-universes.”

“Do you think that’s the Author’s take on the multiverse theory?”

“I didn’t think he agreed with that?”

“Whether he does or he doesn’t I think you should send me back to rescue Sid and stop Grunkel.”

“Oh alright, that seems to be what the Author wants anyway.”

Appearing inside the gnome enclosure, to save time, Sidney scared the life out of Grunkel who dropped the IWT again, “If I keep dropping it I’ll break it,” he thought out loud.

“Good,” said Sidney.

Grunkel looked as Sidney as he fished for the IWT under the table. “Who are you by the way?”

“Sidney, the Sid from a different dimension, so I’ve found out.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.6K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
195K 3.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
74.2K 7.8K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...