Part 23

“If you send Grunkel back, or through, then he could cause a paradox or two which would close us down for good.” If the MP could have shivered in fear then he would of. As it was he turned the engines on and off really fast to simulate it.

“Simulating shivering in fear eh?” accused Sid.

“I think I should allow you to go back/through Sid,” suggested the MP.

“Why me?”

“Because you have been naughty quite a few times whenever or non-ever you have visited.”

“Thanks. Is it dangerous?”

“How friendly are you with the gnomes?”

“It depends.”

“How friendly were you with the gnomes before the war started?”

“Very, I think.”

“That settles it then, I will allow you to go back/through.”

“Wait a minute,” interjected Splob.

“You weren’t really interjecting there Splob,” explained the MP, “I had finished what I was proposing.”

“I don’t care. I am sticking up for the rights of the gnomes of the precincts and the criminals on Precinct 13.”

“What rights?”

“There should be some kind of change in your programming to allow those naturalised gnomes to become citizens of the precincts.”

“You would need to talk to the timewarped timelord about that, the last I heard he had retired to Reema 5.”

“Secondly that you would allow those criminals who have reformed to leave Precinct 13.”