Camp Anderson

By pair-of-socks

It's been a year since the events of a Glamorous Times. Now, Jon and Ian Anderson have taken it upon themselv... More

Songs From the Wood
I've Seen All Good People
Dance on a Volcano
Still...You Turn Me On
Long Distance Runaround
The Ravine
Hoedown
Looking for Someone
The Devil's Triangle
Roundabout
An Aside (I am So Sorry- This is Really F***ing Strange)
The Only Way
Fire at Midnight
The Gates of Delirium
The Barbarian
Three of a Perfect Pair
Aisle of Plenty
This Was
Black Satin Dancer
Going For the One
Mental Door
Onward
Jack in the Green
End of the Book

Mitternacht

161 8 421
By pair-of-socks

Queue the sad violin noises in honor of what used to be here but no longer is...
____________________
Jon Anderson's POV

I continue walking along the forest path, my right arm protectively holding Sara about her waist. And to think- I almost might have have lost her! It makes me so sad to think about, but I suppose I'm just happy that I have her back and I don't feel like I am going to lose her.

Stephanie continues dancing on by, this time with an interesting squad of conga dancers with her. I grab Sara's hand, and finally decide to participate in the conga line.

I'm done being scared of dancing...I think to myself.

Time stretches by: seconds turn into minutes, minutes into hours, and hours finally turns into an evening that seems to have been lost.

"I'm so hungry!" Mick Jagger squeals.

"Aw," Gina coos, "My poor Mickey. Well, look at the bright side, you're plenty tired out for getting a good sleep tonight."

Mick weakly attempts a dance move, but apparently quite in vain. "Oh, oh," he cries, "I can't do this! I can't dance right now!"

Judy claps, mustering all of her might into jumping up and squealing with joy, "Aha! No Mick dancing! Now we know, all we need to do is not feed him and make him tired and he can't dance..."

Gina squeaks, "That might hurt him, though!"

"Advice for moderation, then," my dear, Sara, says. "Anyways, we don't have to watch him dance his cringeworthy dance, so it's a good day."

Rod Stewart comes out from behind a tree, "More like the night, actually..."

"Why, hello there, Rod," Lily says plainly. "Hey, everyone, you all know Rod, right?"

"Oh, sure, sure," I say, "Say, where'd you come from, though?"

"I've been here the whole time," Rod responds, "Perhaps you just didn't notice me."

"I think I would have noticed you," I respond, looking over his feathered hair, slight amounts of shiny silver eyeshadow, and loud three piece suit. Yes, I certainly couldn't have missed him...

"Oh, Jonny boy," he says with a laugh (they all call me Jonny boy...), "You need to get your eyes checked, then! I've been here the whole time."

"I didn't see this bugger," Jane says, "where else would he have come from?"

"The Sky lesbians, man," Bob Dylan says, strumming at his guitar, definitely high on weed or something else.

"Who told him about the sky lesbians?" Grace asks, in the midst of the throes of passion with another one of my fellow prog musicians. GAH! Now Bill is just going off making hanky panky!

I didn't know Bill liked that sort of thing... making love in trees, that is. Well, you live and you learn.

What has this camp done to my perfect innocence?

Anyways, Grace kicks Bill off to the curb when the two of them are done with their run in the hay, or, the trees rather, and then Rod pulls out his little latex friend and immediately makes a run for the trees, or, Grace, rather.

Why do I understand what's going on? This doesn't seem right...

We continue along the path, now Grace and Rod following along with us all, when Ian shouts out, "I am here to declare, at this here midnight time, that we are, in fact, hopelessly lost on this trail."

"Oh, screw you, Ian!" Judy shouts, flipping Ian off, "I was hoping to go to bed in my nice comfortable bed that Bob so lovingly bought for our cabin, but no! I have to be out here, hopelessly lost!" She hops up and down, obviously extremely upset.

Bob Dylan catches her in his arms, hoping to get her to finally stop being so flustered. "Oh, my dear," he coos, "Let's just relax and enjoy the nighttime vibes, shall we?"

"Nighttime!" Lily scoffs, "It is mid fucking night! No offense to everyone, it when it comes to enjoying nighttime vibes, I prefer to do so in-,"

"Eh, eh," Keith interrupts with a chuckle, "No need to embarrass yourself by actually finishing that sentence..."

"Dammit, it's late, and I can think straight!" she whines.

Judy scoffs, "How cute... I almost always stay up past this. Granted, typically I'm not lost in the woods."

Makaila nods her head in agreement and her boyfriend Tony picks her up and begins to carry her bridal style (Tony is just nice like that), "I'd rather be back at camp, too."

"What have you got to complain about?" Mick whines, "Now that Tony is chauffeuring you around!"

Makaila huffs in slight frustration, gets down from off of Tony, takes an ice pack from her pocket, and chucks it at Mick. "You deserve that!"

Everyone immediately claps, and Gina shouts out, "Yeah, you go girl!"

Stephanie looks on in confusion, "But-but you guys are dating... I mean, I fully support your actions, but why, Gina?"

"Eh, it's a long story," Gina replies with a chuckle, "It'd be hard to understand. Anyways, I still love my Mickey."

Makaila sighs as she walks over to envelope Mick in a sweet hug, "Say, I'm sorry about the ice pack. It's just kind of my thing." Mick hugs her back quite eagerly, and then the two of them, Gina, and Tony all walk on together.

"But apologize for that!" Judy says.

"She loves the notion of Mick being whacked with an ice pack, don't mind my love," Bob says with a chuckle. He takes out some more boob weed, and then starts to smoke it. Man, Bob certainly smokes a lot of that stuff! It's incredible...

"I'm so damn tired," Chris Squire whines out. Why was I ever into him again?

"We all are tired," Tom cries out, "But we'll get back just fine."

"I really hope so," Kay adds in nervously. "I really do."

Tom wraps an arm around Kay and says, "Don't worry, love, I'll protect you anyhow, even if we are lost out here around midnight."

Just then, we all hear a rustling in the trees above. I shake in fear, and as does Sara, so the both of us hold each other in terror. WE WILL SUPPORT EACH OTHER.

Roger Waters scoffs, "Pff, you weaklings."

"Oh, be nice, Roger," Jane chuckles, "Or at least a bit more subtle."

"Come on, dear," Roger says, "I don't do 'subtle'."

The rustling keeps going in above, and I must admit, I am perhaps a bit intrigued at where the rustling is coming from. A drunken squirrel? A bear? A copulating couple? A writhing Grace? Something else entirely?

Oh, who knows!

Finally, a strange man peeks down from the tree, and squeaks out, "Ah, es ist mitternacht? Ja?" I have no clue who this is, aside from the fact he's obviously German. What is a random German guy doing out in these woods? I'm so confused and scared right now...

Sara peeks up, "Oh, yeah. It's midnight right now," and then she peeks down at her watch, "Exactly midnight."

"Bist du verloren?" he asks, raising his brows.

Lily smirks, "Ha! Hell yeah we're lost right now. Do you know how to get us out of these woods?" Oh, my God! Am I the only person around here that doesn't speak German or something?

"JA! JA!" he enthuses, "Folge mir!" Then, the man jumps down from his tree and starts running down the path. Most of us stand back, not sure what to do, except for a few of the people in your little group.

"Well," Sara says, "You heard him, slowpokes, follow him!" We all let out a collective "Ohhh....." and then start running after this strange German man. Grace continues making passionate love to Rod Stewart, now running along to keep up with the larger group.

"Dammit," Greg Lake laughs, "Carl and Elisa sure were smart for running away from this hiking madness. Thank goodness I, for one, am into jogging and keeping myself fit, otherwise this feat would be quite impossible."

"Yeah, yeah," Keith scoffs, "Quit bragging and just run, alright?" And with that, we all simply keep up running after this guy. I look over and see some of the guys trying to show off. Tom Petty even tries running faster then the man, but upon realizing he has no clue where he's going, sinks to the back of the crowd, much to Kay's amusement.

However...

I still have no clue who this man is, where we are going, or what we are doing! I'm so scared, but it seems no one else is scared like me.... I could just cry right now! Someone hold me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 61 16
This contains mature content that isn't suitable for kids. Parents Permission is suggested if you're under the age of 16. Thanks and enjoy!
252 96 12
A new season of the most beloved reality show will begin! The old camper will meet again in a new island full of surprises. Who know what they will f...
2.2K 54 10
Reader is in a Rock band, present day Roger, so there's a huge age gap Notes: Sorry for grammar mistakes/ weird sentence structures. English is not m...
173K 3K 15
When Y/N and her sister Michie get to go to Camp Rock for the summer, it did not go as they planned. Add a crush and little drama into the mix, it wi...